[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bf wants to rail me all of a sudden..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
Bf wants to top me all of a sudden and it seems like our relationship hangs in the balance.

Had a bit of a tiff over it earlier, my reasoning against it is because ive always been a top and the thought doesnt really appeal to me, i mean ive had him sit on my chest and blow his load all over my face, ive gone out of my way to pleasure him, sometimes id just suck him off till he blows and i don't even ask for anything back, but i get the feeling that by topping me he feels he will get to a point with me that no one else has, i can understand that but what if we break up down the line and i had given up my boipucci for nothing.

He's testing me to see if i love him, i do, but do i have to give up my boipucci to prove it? Im not a selfish top btw...
>>
>>5833587
>Im not a selfish top btw...
Sure sounds like it
>>
At the end of the day, everyone's a vers.

Get over it OP. You don't like prostate stimulation or what?

I may be gay but OP's a faggot
>>
>>5833587
I'd take it from my bf if my butt would allow it. If yours does you really are being selfish.
>>
>>5833629

Fissures? Hemaroids?
>>
>>5833653
It doesn't fit. I keep hearing it get's better after the initial pain but holy shit. I want it even but it hurts too much.. My bf is tougher than me, apparently
>>
>>5833669

Not everyone can just shove it in, unless you have an abnormal condition the anal walls will stretch. You just have to go slow, build up in size, use a vibrator to relax the muscles.
>>
>>5833685
Thx
>>
File: PrskRsR.jpg (37 KB, 205x217) Image search: [Google]
PrskRsR.jpg
37 KB, 205x217
>>5833587

>not a selfish top
>>
>>5833694

For sure buddy, starting out you may need to stretch/train the day prior as well as before, the more often you stretch the easier it gets.

Good luck getting pounded :^)
>>
>>5833587
>but what if we break up down the line and i had given up my boipucci for nothing.

oh my fucking god you fucking virgin. the fuck are you giving up? the fuck are you losing?

holy shit I am mad
>>
File: 544.jpg (53 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
544.jpg
53 KB, 500x388
>Im not a selfish top
>>
>>5833785
>>5833772
>>5833700
>>5833626
>>5833616
Why am i selfish for not wanting to do something i know i wont enjoy? I never ever forced or blackmailed him to do anything
>>
>>5833828
how do you know you won't enjoy it? you obviously havent tried it if you're talking about giving something up. You're not being forced. But yes, you are shit for not wanting to try
>>
>>5833840
I was fingered once without my permission in highschool. I know %120 that i dont like anything going up there end of story, some people just dont like it and im one of them, why am i deemed a selfish cunt for that?
>>
>>5833828
You are literally denying him 50% of the sexual experience, which also happens to be the most pleasurable part. How satisfying would you find sex with no penetration, ever? This guy should dump you instantly, but he probably thinks you're just being hesitant instead of actively making the conscious decision that you do not want to pleasure your partner.
>>
>>5833904
I am not denying him half the pleasure, im preventing myself from doing something i am totally uncomfortable with
>>
>>5833890
>against my permission

you sound like you have lasting trauma from that, that's getting in the way of you enjoying things. You should think about that, in stead of being defensive and trying to make excuses. Sorry if I was hostile earlier, now I feel bad for you.

It's definitely not something you should do if you don't want it, but then again, if the reason is something like that, please reconsider. Don't let a negative experience further influence your life
>>
>>5833890
You're letting one uncomfortable experience dictate? Anyway, you should have this conversation with him. Things that didn't work out then can be fantastic now. The fact that you're not even the least bit interested in exploring with him is sort of a death warranty.
>>
>>5833828

As a 100% bottom I welcome more selfish tops who are 100% top all the way - I don't know why there is this fixation that apparently everyone must be 100% versatile 100% of the time and if you don't then you're a self bottom/top or sexually repressed.
>>
>>5834000
if you read the rest of the thread you'd know
>>
Tell him you just don't find it pleasurable or that it's painful. Why not buy a fleshlight or something? Least then you could simulate it at least
>>
>>5833587

It's all about compromise.

There's some shit you have to do with your partner that you personally do not care for. Whether that is going to see a band you hate but they love, going horse riding, watching them play golf, etc., there will come a time where you have to weigh your own enthusiasm for something against his and you have to say "I'll take one for the team this time" and go a long with the thing you don't care for.

If not then the relationship is one sided, you will always put yourself and your interests above his. And yeah, he might break up with you for that.

My advice, just do it. Even if it's not for you he'll appreciate it.
>>
>>5833587
Just ride his dick for a couple of minutes, complain about pain, and stop.

I did that with my last bf and everything went good until he cheated on me.
>>
>>5834668
he probably cheated on you because of your rigid attitude about being in a relationship, this >>5834504 is the most coherent reply in here.

relationships are about compromise, giving and taking. its ok to have a set position with hook-ups, but if you have no desire to sometimes do things you'd rather not, you really have no business being in a relationship and your partner will quickly tire of you and find what they are lacking elsewhere.
>>
>>5834681
Nah. He cheated on me because I didn't want a threesome.

Compromise is ok, but you have to draw the line somewhere. If OP is legitimately uncomfortable with the idea, then his bf should either understand or find someone else who can please him
>>
File: extreme disapproval.png (185 KB, 470x490) Image search: [Google]
extreme disapproval.png
185 KB, 470x490
>>5833828
>never tried
>know you won't enjoy
>>
>>5834504
This.

All of my my boyfriends have been vers, but they bottom.

I figured it'd be a nice surprise for me to do that and finally give it up to my ex who let me beat him and choke him to death every time we fucked, I mean I pounded him into oblivion all the time.

It is all about compromise man. Do I like blowing dudes? Nah not really, but I do it because I like the person I am with and want to make them happy.

So on special occasions I give it up and let them have a bit of fun.
>>
>>5835016
>who let me beat him and choke him to death every time we fucked, I mean I pounded him into oblivion all the time
sounds extremely hot
>>
>>5835029
It was man. I really miss the guy.

I have to find another QT who lets me get rough and nasty, but likes to cuddle afterwards again.
>>
>>5835031
Tell me what do you mean by "beating"? Rough ass slapping?
>>
>>5835042
Oh.

Like I'd do everything to him during sex.

Like foreplay was real sensual, I'd suck his dick, eat his ass, suck his nips, etc. I'd go all out.

But when it came time for me to penetrate, I'd spit on him, spit in his mouth, choke him with one hand, jerk him off with the other as I fuck him hard, sometimes I'd choke him with a belt as I fucked him and twisted his nipples, etc.

I don't have any of the crazy BDSM equipment. I just use what's on hand and have fun with it. I know he loved it.
>>
>>5835016
Did you choke all your exes to death and is that the reason they are your exes?
>>
>>5833587
Your bf has been playing the long game. I expect he has a fetish for turning insecure exclusive tops into his bottom bitch. Your relationship as you know it is over. You're at a crossroad, you can break up with him, or you can submit.
>>
>>5835061
Nah.

The guy I previously I was with, and still love didn't think I valued the relationship and took it seriously.

Little did he know I was making life plans with him and made him the foundation of my life. I just never communicated that to him, and thought I could take more time and let it develop at my pace.

The other ones were all fuccbois.
>>
>>5835056
I'm a switch between power bottom/power top/submissive bottom, besides the idea of choking which I never tried all of that does seem quite hot, even if a bit vanilla. Still for my 10/10 I'd probably go with even choking. Like someone said here, compromises.
>>
>>5835056
Now you got me horny, tell me more about this sweet relationship of yours.
>>
>>5833828
>blackmail
Pls, just spread your cheeks and take it, if not get out.
>>
>>5833587
But you're fucking gay
>>
>>5835196
he then choked him to death and found a place to bury strangers while skinning and nailing scooby doo to a cross.
>>
You won't enjoy it but you plan on giving it up anyway later on? Nobody is going to ask if you have a virgin ass. If you've already had sex, they'll assume you've done stuff.
If you care about him, do it. Stretch yourself out before so you aren't in agony.
>>
>>5833890
Tell him this. He should understand
>>
>>5835196
I can't man. I gotta go work on replacing a battery.

I'll tell you later.
>>
Its not that bad
>>
>>5833587
I am in a similar situation. My bf wants me to bottom but I fear that it will change the dynamics of the relationship beyond the bed. It feels like he wants me to submit to him, makes makes me feel extremely vulnerable. I suppose I will let him but I will tell him to be gentle and do it in a cowgirl position so that I have more control over it.
>>
Dump him for trying to emotionally blackmail you
>>
>I'm asking of my boyfriend to do something I am not willing to do

kek
>>
>>5835631
>not powerbottoming him
>>
>>5839997
How does that work?
>>
Here's an idea.

Just tell him why you don't want to, including the fucking rape part. Holy shit, it's like you have no mouth and I must scream cause you are a stupid cunt.
>>
>>5833587
But having things in your butt is fun.
>>
>>5833587
You should be honest with your feelings, but..
>>5837887
..you're a hypocritical cunt if you don't at least try once.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.