[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIRD WORLD GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: Untitled-3.png (405 KB, 554x514) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
405 KB, 554x514
Fellow third worlders, how do you get by?
I get called a faggot everyday and nothing else

>met two twinks
>both swear theyre not fags
>obv lie
>rejected
sooner or later we're gonna meet at a club or some party anyway
>vodka to the rescue
>>
>anon youre the prettiest girl i know
>>
I didn't expect to see rainbow from Warsaw here.
>>
>>5782017
I'm more worried about being caught forever in a extremely low paying job with no chance for it to ever get better because we haven't had a decent economy for more than 50 years.

At least I don't have to worry about accidentally making a baby like all the straight people around me do it (multiple times) around here.
>>
I had 2 very homophobic teacher at college, Im not out but Im clearly feminine. 1 teacher really fucked me up with many classes failing me even when I was one of the best students (because most of the marks were dissertations), while the other was a programming teacher so there was no way for him to fuck me up with the marks, but every breakfast/lunch break he was complaining about faggots and being extremly homophobic, I even heard he asked if I was gay.

I used to get spitted from random people outside college, and 2 times random people tried to beat me at night. I also was assaulted on the streets and the guy pointed a gun to my face but I doubt that one has anything to do with /lgbt/, he just wanted my phone.

My dad is very homophobic and my mother is transphobic. I have lived in disguise for the last 5 years.
>>
Fellow /lgbt/ Anons from Warsaw? No? Ok ;_;
>>
>>5782378
Where do you live man? That's like super harsh, the teacher should've been fired

>>5782563
1h by train away
i hang out in złote every once in a while
>>
>>5782574
south america, I didnt had any proof that teacher 1 was being homophobic towards me, I even heard that another faggot in the class (disgusting flamboyant) passed the class even when he barely assisted to class and I never saw him on a dissertation.
Teacher 2 is a good teacher, I liked to hang with him at breakfast and lunch and pretend I was straight and make fun of faggots, he was probably the best teacher I have had.
>>
>>5782574
>>5782595
anyways I moved to another city, cant complain at all now, I havent had any bad experience, but I still feel so pursued and awkward in public places, I feel like everybody is looking weird at me and like Im going to get beaten any moment. I live in one of the best parts of the country now, it took me some years so convince my parents to move since I didnt wanted to tell them Im a faggot.
>>
Yup warsaw sucks desu. Where did you move anon?
>>
I actually love it because my family is important to me and we interact a lot. People in countries like England or Sweden, they don't care about that stuff. I fuck tourists a lot because no one knows them and I won't get in trouble that way. And western gay is easy to recognize and they're always sex tourists, so easy.
>>
>>5782614
I know its late but initials?
>>
File: 1441879879388.jpg (217 KB, 1436x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441879879388.jpg
217 KB, 1436x1080
>>5782017
Haven't left my home in almost 6 months, have been teaching my family english and getting ready to move to my "dream location" on the US.
>>
>>5782017
>lived my whole life in warsaw
>started coming out around 12 or so
>never experienced any legitimate homophobia or anything
Is that female privilege
>>
File: 1402002983863.png (169 KB, 456x580) Image search: [Google]
1402002983863.png
169 KB, 456x580
There are no lesbians in this country, just fags, fags everywhere. Whenever I go outside (like once a month) I see couples of fags holding hands, when I turn on the TV there is always a fag in some telenovela, when I listen to the radio there is always some fag propaganda going on or news about a famous fag. Lesbians are null. They are not anywhere, every woman is 100% straight here. Kill me.
>>
>>5784113
Nobody minds lesbians. Straight men hate gay men because thinking about men getting fucked and enjoying it makes them nervous that they might enjoy it as well.

If lesbian get any hate, it comes from other women, but women usually attack you by less direct ways.
>>
File: 6362912.jpg (20 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
6362912.jpg
20 KB, 625x469
>hate you country because temporarily no rights for gays
>call them thrid world
do you think that will give any postivie effects? do you know how democracy works? if your countrymates will read this, then for sure will support gay rights. and dont forget take a dildo for the next love parade you fucking faggot.
>>
>>5782017
>Brazil

Well. I get called a faggot everyday. Niggers stare at me if i go to the wrong places and will probably kill me if i don't leave fast.

School was hell and i was excluded but i didn't care at all. University is cool, lots of fags and i walk with a cool group that doesn't give a shit and hit at others boys as a joke for me.
>>
Greek here. I am not feminine so I don't get any hate. I am also not involved in the gay scene at all (hate LGBT bullshit desu). Most people don't know that I am gay but I don't hide it. Then again I have never been in a relationship so I don't know it would have been if I was. I dislike public displays of affection so I would probably be fine.
>>
>>5784159
Honestly even if poland was totally fine with LGBT it would feel like a third world shithole due to the economy
>>
>>5783752
why?
>>
File: fgtsht.gif (2 MB, 540x375) Image search: [Google]
fgtsht.gif
2 MB, 540x375
>>5782017
>>
>>5784113
>lesbians are hot
>they probably just need a real man like me to convert them

I sometimes talk about these things with friends
Majority agree that lesbians are i guess normal while all the gays should be killed on the spot

>>5784159
Its not about rights
Its about being open without the risk of getting beat up just because u look faggy
>>
>>5782017
I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRYYYYYYYYYYYY

but i don't have enough money to go somewhere else. ;_;
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454109384253.jpg (27 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454109384253.jpg
27 KB, 500x464
>>5784113
Nah, no one gives a fuck about your sexuality in Warsaw. As a bi guy I've never experienced any kind of trouble and I'm outed since I was 16.
>>
>>5783557
>tfw English with close family relationships AND gay rights
>>
>>5785871
>out as bi
Holy shit nobody cares about bi people
Also it all depends on how u carry urself
>>
>>5785930
>nobody cares

Are you crazy? Nobody cares about us homos because we were cool a decade ago. Now we're just normies like the rest until society decides that we are scum again.

But bisexuals are basically the niggers of lgbt. They think they are kingz n sheiiit when most of them are loud obnoxious sluts that think it's cool to cheat on everyone.
>>
File: 1428358416331.jpg (62 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428358416331.jpg
62 KB, 500x500
>>5785930
so it only counts when you're with guys exclusively?
>>
>>5784159
>"and dont forget take a dildo for the next love parade"
>and don't forget holding hands you degenerate
>and don't forget showing any affection at all in public
>why are you even going outside!?
>BÓG HONOR OJCZYZNA, KURWA!
>>
>>5785871
To be fair I'm trans woman in Warsaw and still... nobody cares. Everyone goes by she/her so it might be because I pass (haha).
>>
File: tumblr_n0o6oo1hG11qi9podo1_400.gif (520 KB, 323x240) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0o6oo1hG11qi9podo1_400.gif
520 KB, 323x240
>>5784136
There're many lesbians here but all we need is at least one famous lesbian!>>5784192
>>
czemu tu jest tyle polaków, co siędzieje
>>
magia się dzieje :P
>>
to ten, kto się chce iść pukać w takim razie
>>
>no qt bf to puk
>why żyć
>>
its the norm to be accepting and positive here in Sweden

but its not a third world thanks to all muslims coming here
>>
fuck, polen thread here?
Warsaw fag desu
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454060493596.jpg (24 KB, 552x688) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454060493596.jpg
24 KB, 552x688
what do other polenfags think od picrel ?
>>
najlepszy Fred dzis
>>
>>5786407

Zapytaj Jehowych.

>>5784159

Yeah, cuz sitting silent and eating up PO shit about giving us civil unions has always worked so well.

>>5785809

PolskiBus? Though the guy who runs it is a homophobe...

Anyway, I'd love to leave too. Just get some place on a Polish uni, try to go on Erasmus and transfer to a uni abroad.

>>5786475

People have nothing to do these days, do they?
>>
The problem is not you, the problem is science making us into believing things we are not.
>>
>>5786485
she 's hillarious for me and id like to know id other lgbt folk likes Her.
>>
>>5786437
zostań homo, jak normalna osoba w 2016 wieku
>>
>>5786475
>used to hate her and think she makes trans people look bad
>now legitimately like her for entertaining me
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.