[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are transwomen so quick to throw unpassing transgirls under
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: theyarebothtrannies.png (1 MB, 1040x493) Image search: [Google]
theyarebothtrannies.png
1 MB, 1040x493
why are transwomen so quick to throw unpassing transgirls under the bus?

Why do they immediately claim that unpassing trans girls are men and not trans like themselves?
>>
Used a couple of different trans communities online.

It only really seems like that here. Some places will still be nice and consider non passing transwomen to be women. Some pretend everyone passes and some are more harsh.
>>
>>5767171
I consider them to be women, but some very obviously don't put any effort into it, which makes it hard to take them seriously. For instance, I met a trans girl recently who doesn't bother to shave or put on any makeup of any kind. I have a hard time calling her "she" as a result.
>>
>>5767387
I am mtf and still go by male pronouns because I am obviously male. I'm working on hair removal and dipping my toes in the water by painting my nails but the first trans meetup I went to I had a big bushy beard. Maybe she is afraid to lose her metaphorical beard
>>
>>5767171
>Stephoknee
Old man who was a legit child predator, people were right to stop him.

And considering one of them was a sexually mature man and the other an underdeveloped boy to begin with, there's a pretty big physical difference too.
>>
There is no one answer.

In some instances it is internalized transphobia. They make you hate yourself so you hate them.

Maybe it is because they put no effort in, and people a pudgy of lazy people

Maybe it is because they seem masculine. Testosterone is a hell of an effect. Until you have eradicated it and have been on estrogen you can't really know. Afterwards it can be uncomfortable being around people who are still driven by testosterone, but who aren't playing the male role.

As an addendum to the last one. I have never encountered a passing sexual predator, but I sure have non passing. I met one just this weekend. I was lucky. Even the cis people commented we didn't seem like the same thing. That was only after she outed me to them.
>>
>>5767171
4chan is not reality
4chan is not reality
4chan is not reality
>>
>>5767171
Simple psychology. A marginalized group is always going to try to find someone or something they perceive to be below them to further marginalize just so they can feel better about themselves.
>>
File: R-6722-1424798205-5927.jpeg.jpg (116 KB, 600x522) Image search: [Google]
R-6722-1424798205-5927.jpeg.jpg
116 KB, 600x522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvpuWGDeBzY
>>
If you can live 40 years as a man without killing yourself, you're not a woman
>>
>>5768820
Underrated postie :3
>>
>>5768820
/thread

trans people that dont pass often get a lot of support for other transfolk, and lgbt resources.

/lgbt/ just has more than a few salty trannies
>>
>>5768968
I tried suicide twice...
>>
>Why do they immediately claim that unpassing trans girls are men and not trans like themselves?
because that's the truth?
>>
>>5769163
Third time's the charm! :)
>>
>>5768722
>>5768820
>>5768831
These are the most accurate.
>>
>>5769227
Nah, I'm having to much fun as a woman now.
>>
>>5768968
bitter non passer.
>>
>>5768968
i'd say more like 30 years as a man
>>
>>5769380
Angry hon detected, don't you have some teen MtFs to warn about the dangers of self-medding?
>>
>>5769562
You are bitter about old transitioners because you don't pass. Has to suck to be a young hon.
>>
>>5769572
Whoever said I was bitter? I'm just saying that your validity of being trans should be put to question if you can live at least 40 years of your life as a man(and possibly have a wife and father children(s)).

Why should old men who transition and destroy the family they built be put in the same camp as young transitioners? Why should someone like Caitlyn Jenner be the face of transwoman everywhere? Fuck Caitlyn Jenner.
>>
>>5769620
this desu desu senpai
>>
>>5769620
She is simple the first celebrity to transition. She is just the Ellen of Trans. Can you imagine waiting as long as Ellen waited just to say she liked kissing girls?

That you can't comprehend the world before you were born doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Perhaps they told their parents and were beaten. Maybe they were put into a mental institution. You don't know anyone's situation.

What has Caitlyn done to you?
>>
>>5769634
but that's wrong senpai

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Jorgensen
>>
>>5769634
>Perhaps they told their parents and were beaten.
The same shit happened to me, and yet I still took hormones as soon as I humanly could. What, were they beaten by their parents till their forties?

>Maybe they were put into a mental institution.
How often does that happen in the west? There's been treatments for it for ages. I mean if the transwoman came about when there were no treatments for it then I understand, but it's been around and recognized for a while now.

>What has Caitlyn done to you?
She ran over someone, isn't a good person in general, and yet the media still treats her like a brave hero and the face of transsexualism.
>>
>>5769656
Not a real celebrity. Not only was Jenner more famous on her own, but now she is tied to Kardashians.

Perhaps she is the only active tabloid celebrity to transition.
>>
>>5769666
Being beaten and put into therapy is why I waited. I simply repressed until I couldn't.

I certainly understand skepticism.
>>
File: you.jpg (431 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
431 KB, 1600x1064
>>5769667
>>
Probably the same reason gay people who blend hate the 'out and proud' ones. A bunch of fags prancing around in thongs and glitter and dykes that look like angry men are going to stand out and make the normal looking gays seem degenerate. Same thing for a tranny who looks like an obvious man in a dress. Everyone does and should strive to fit in for the benefit of the society around them. The nail that sticks out gets hammered the hardest.
>>
>>5769667
I don't think you realize how big a deal Christine was in her age.
>>
>>5769690
>>5769694

ok ok ok. She counts as a celebrity.
>>
>>5769694
Still a pretty big deal to me, she died the day I was born, my cousin jokes about it sometimes, saying that's why I'm trans.
She was p cool, v dece
>>
Because any trans girl who doesnt pass hasnt put the effort in to do so. Squats are easy. And diet change is easy. Even if you are a 50 year old mtf, you can look like a 50yr old woman.
>>
>>5770068
>> ecause any trans girl who doesnt pass hasnt put the effort in to do so. Squats are easy. And diet change is easy. Even if you are a 50 year old mtf, you can look like a 50yr old woman.

yes and no

Body wise: yes I agree

Face wise: ehh genetics can be a bitch
>>
>>5770083
You clearly have not seen alot of cis women. Men from the neck up. But they still get fucked and can be picky.
>>
>>5770092
>> But they still get fucked and can be picky.

yup

trap women can get laid easy if they have a somewhat fuckable body

and there's the added +4 points for simply being a trap. With supply much lower than demand, you can really get laid whenever, so long as you put in SOME effort to look femenine
>>
>>5770123
Pretty much no excuses. Even old dicks and old bitches like sex.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (69 KB, 677x594) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
69 KB, 677x594
>>5767171
>on this board I get called an ugly man since I don't look pretty
>irl never been misgendered once and often get called cute
>mfw
>>
>>5770381
That's because:
A: you pass
B: Bad camera angles and 4chan is a terrible mix.
>>
>>5767387
I'm a cis woman and I don't bother to shave or put on makeup unless it's a special occasion. Am I not female enough as well, or are you that harsh only when it comes to trans women?
>>
>>5770448
People assume you're female with 0 effort.
Tranwomen are sometimes perceived male with zero effort when something as simple as clothes, eye makeup, and nice hair will flip that for transwomen.
Big difference
>>
I know a few mtfs that transitioned in their early to mid 30's.
A couple of them really are turning out
beautiful.
The others, stepped straight into the hon life.

I think that there are transgender people who do identify as mtf or ftm with being amab or afab respectively.

BUT...
I think there are people that don't identify as male, female, nb, etc.
Instead these people identify as "trans."

Taking the physical aspects and the voice out of the equation. These people just seem off. Like they are trying and failing because they are mostly men with some weird fetish trying to be a caricature of a woman.

AMAB people who identify female while having sense and not passing doesn't make you a hon.

Being a man and giving into your fetish makes you a hon.
>>
>>5771189
I agree with this. Granted I am old so I am biased, but I fit in to where I go and feel better about life. I meet other late transitioners, and I have met others like me, but also some people that just made me go What?
>>
>started at 28

I didn't choose the hon life the hon life chose me.

But seriously before that I had made plans to kill myself at 30 if I hadn't transitioned by then. I didn't do it early because I tried living as a gay guy (I thought gay would be more accepted than trans)
>>
Fuck em all self entitled twats
>>
File: rly_man.jpg (27 KB, 428x469) Image search: [Google]
rly_man.jpg
27 KB, 428x469
>>5770381
>>5770447

No, it's because you're hugboxed irl. Everyone who visits /mtfg/ knows that you are hon-tier and that you don't pass.

Don't let the delusion consume you hon.
>>
>>5772040
Fuck off. She is cute.
>>
>>5771605
I'm 28 now, transitioned at 23.

The last 5 years have been the best in my life, I'm glad I got to experience most of my 20s as a girl, I've learned so much about dating and friendship in that time and would hate the thought of even attempting what I've done as a 30 year old, or even worse, a 30 year old that doesn't pass.
>>
>>5770068

THIS

GOD DAMMIT THIS IS TOO TRUE AND EVERYONE STILL DENIES IT
>>
>>5770068
>tfw not making efforts and still pass
non passers btfo
>>
>>5775512

You sound like a smug bragging bitch.
>>
>>5775860
I am sure you not that bad. Just practice and you can pass too.
>>
>>5775860
>You sound like a smug bragging bitch.

Maybe...Doesn't change the truthfulness of my comment though, does it?
>>
File: bitchyfags.gif (471 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
bitchyfags.gif
471 KB, 500x200
>>5767171
>why are pretty people so quick to throw ugly people under the bus?
>Why do they immediately claim that ugly people are not pretty like themselves?

ftfy
>>
>>5767171
>50 years old
>girl
>>
>>5767171
regardless of personality, i think it is because those who do not pass end up giving other trans people a harder time. the public get this image that trans people are disgusting and it overall hurts the trans community. it's like how extremist groups hurt the image of their culture/race
>>
>>5775996

In the case of OP pic, they make it easy for society to generalize a group as a bunch of freaks.
>>
There's a perfectly good reason.

Because trangenderism is basically a form of escapism; seeing an ugly tranny reminds them they are males too. Thus it breaks the illusion.

Regret.
>>
Don't have feelings either way for unpassable transgirls.

I stay out of the politics of transactivists and generally live my life like a normal woman, the unpassable trans girls I've met the last few years have had no idea I'm trans, my experiences are so different to theirs that there is no point in even bringing it up.

I have more in common with my cis female friends than an unpassable transwoman.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5775512
I started self-medding at 22 and was full time by 23. I'm now 30 and while happily married to a cis man, I am a socially retarded NEET with no friends.

I bring balance to the farce.
>>
>>5775512
>>5775512
>tfw started at 20 and am now almost 23 and still live as man
I even have enough for ffs just to I scared cause social transition is so scary. Id pass with ffs too
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.