[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> 13.7 BILLION YEARS and an incomprehensible amount of systems,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_1695.jpg (97 KB, 516x557) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
97 KB, 516x557
> 13.7 BILLION YEARS and an incomprehensible amount of systems, forces, and interactions lead to a golden age of tolerance, education, and peace for the human race
I came 30 years to early, and as if that wasn't enough, IM A FUCKING TRANNY
>>
>>5752980
let's just hope reincarnation is real.
>>
File: 1451533906909.png (26 KB, 741x599) Image search: [Google]
1451533906909.png
26 KB, 741x599
It will be ok.
>>
>>5752998
>you're loved. In some way, shape, or form.

pls be it dick shaped love
>>
Then don't be one. It's your choice.
>>
>>5753028
It's not really a choice.
>>
>>5753038
He knows
>>
File: 1449264749604.jpg (131 KB, 634x674) Image search: [Google]
1449264749604.jpg
131 KB, 634x674
>>5752980
remember you only think you know suffering
>>
>>5753038
It is. Humans make conscious decisions regarding shit like that. At some point in OP's life she decided she wanted boobs even though she is biologically a male.
>>
>>5753038
It is though. Becoming a transwoman, deciding to live as a woman socially, legally and taking the hormones are all choices.
>>
>>5752980

Which decade were you born in?
>>
File: brazen bull.png (274 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
brazen bull.png
274 KB, 500x300
>>5753056

>remember that a tranny in a first world nation cannot really suffer
>remember that a person in a first world nation cannot really suffer
>remember that a person the modern age cannot really suffer
Pic related
>>
>>5753065
>>5753060

Life in repression is just as shit.
You have no choice but to live a shit life no matter what "decision" you make.
>>
>>5753089
Fucking this
>>
>>5753096
>tfw you'll be miserable no matter what you decide to do
I guess I'll just take the option that will let me be kind of pretty and look closer to how I want.
Society be damned.
>>
>>5753083
Late 90s, but testosterone already got me
>>
>>5753089
This and if you find it hard to find self worth just help as many people as you can and you will soon feel good about yourself.
>>
>>5753096
>repression

Repression is neither good or bad. There are lots of repressed pedophiles, should they carry out their attractions?
>>
>>5753224
>there's no difference between a repressed pedophile and a normal person
Now there's an argument that can't come from a non pedophile
>>
Reminder that you are just a heaving mound of matter, flopping around on a rock desperately trying to keep the rapidly disintegrating engine you feel like you ride around in running. The next time you think your gender or sex matters, consider your value cosmically.
>>
>>5753234
Aww but I didn't say that anon, you should stop jumping to conclusions so quickly, you might hurt yourself.
>>
>>5753240
>replace your current measurement of self worth with one that ranks you even lower
No thanks dude.
I fucking hate that there's nothing really pure in the universe, everythings fucking dirty, wrong, and never exact. It sucks that people are such complex beings with thoughts and shit, but we can still just get ripped apart by something larger than we can control.
And this is the pinnacle, everywhere else is just empty except a rounding error.
>>
>>5753224
>There are lots of repressed pedophiles
If there's one thing 4chan is good at it's comparing apples to bananas ...
Your point is moot because they're entirely different issues.
>>
>>5753224
ロリコンはとっても気持ち悪い人です。まだ、あんたたちはろりこんでしょ。

...what the fuck are you talking about, trying to compare pedophiles who avoid the temptation to rape kids to trannys who try to live as men?

there's, like, no goddamn basis for this metric.
>>
>>5753319
Whats this Asian saying
>>
>>5753261
Precisely. My point wasn't "don't worry be happy". We are, individually, nearly without value, and unless the self propagating human system achieves cosmic relevance through some kind of super science we will be utterly without value. Slowly disintegrating atoms in an entropic abyss.
>>
>>5753378
Entropy is a meme issue, we aren't going to be around long enough to worry about it.
>>
>>5753275
>>5753319
There not actually, besides I see trans comparing themselves to gays when they are two different kinds of people.

But repression of anything could apply to living as transperson as well as sexual desire or any desire in general.
>>
>>5753421
But don't you want to be? Not us personally, but what a glorious way for humanity to go. Burning every scrap of the universe we can get our hands on for one last lick of heat.
>>
>>5753136

I was '95. You started puberty at 12 or something? It was 14 for me, at some point in 8th grade. How tall are you?

You know there was a program started in January 2007 in Boston Children's Hospital that treated trans kids with puberty blockers at 12?
>>
>>5753467
I started puberty at 14-15 but I got rekt and am now 6'5
>>
Lmao you dicks I was 5'10 when I was 11 and was asking about the hair on my balls. Consider yourselves something or other.
>>
File: Miss England.jpg (56 KB, 634x618) Image search: [Google]
Miss England.jpg
56 KB, 634x618
>>5753234
>>5753275
>>5753319

Anon's point was just that repression's worth needs a context to be determined.

>>5753333

I think it reads "Pedophiles and [something I can't read] are entirely different people. Wait, you are all pedos, aren't you?" Nice quads.

>>5753473

>6'5

Wow, anon. You know there was an English girl treated by that program I mentioned that would have reached 6'5"? Even though the standard procedure was to give estrogen at 16, the doctor made an exception for her and gave her estrogen at 13, so that she would stop growing early. Now she's 5'11", which is what her height would have been had she been a cis girl. Her name is Jackie Green. Pic related is her all the way on the right in the foreground.

I'm just trying to say we weren't born in eras quite as hopeless as you think. Though the treatment and the flights for two cost so much over the years her mother had to take equity out of her house, if I recall the correct phrasing, since puberty blockers aren't covered by most insurance plans for trans kids (and she lives in Britain, so she likely had no American insurance).

>>5753502

Aren't you a cis guy who chose that name as some kind of quirk?
>>
>>5753526
>Aren't you a cis guy who chose that name as some kind of quirk?

Get out of my head you fucker
>>
>>5753531

Now I'm really confused about you. How tall are you now?
>>
>>5753581

Bitch ask again I'll step on your house
>>
>>5753526
>>5753333
"Pedophiles are very creepy. You're probably all pedos anyway."
>>
>>5753593

So you are an MtF then?
>>
>>5753732

No, but I'll step on your house if you ask that, too.
>>
>>5753795

Any basic facts you want to give about yourself?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.