[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question to MtF... Do you sit to piss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: sitToPiss.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
sitToPiss.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Question to MtF...

Do you sit to piss?
>>
>>5717217
I tried standing up once.

It's not for me.
>>
yeah, its more comfortable
>>
>>5717217
Nah, if I stand up I can peek over the stall wall and wank out a quick one right after peeing
>>
>>5717217
I've always sat.
Standing seems like a chore yo.
>>
i do, and i think most other mtf's do
>>
everywhere but my home bathroom
>>
>not peeing in the sink or bathtub
>>
I sit in public cubicles to avoid arousing suspicion and I pee at home.
>>
>>5717217
Of course. Do you even stealth?
>>
>>5717311
Pee standing up at home*
>>
Sitting down, if I absolutely can't avoid going in public.
>>
>>5717217
even when i was in the closet and presenting as male. it never felt right for me to pee standing, so i always sat down
>>
>>5717217
All the time, at home and in public
>>
>>5717217
but my weiner touch the sink and its super gross :(
>>
>>5717389

What are you? Trans-horse?
>>
I always pee standing up.
>>
>>5717391
no but i sit close to the edge (and my dick is too big)
>>
>tfw the thought of having my dick cut off and having to pee sitting down turns me on

stupid agp/emasculation shit, why you do this
>>
>>5717398
Then sit less close to the edge.
You gotta be like 8 inch unerect or something.
>>
>>5717404
but its more comfortable this way
>>
File: 1454807629197.png (76 KB, 255x454) Image search: [Google]
1454807629197.png
76 KB, 255x454
>>5717217
Only in public restrooms.
>>
i thought sitting would help me feel better, but i ended up realizing that it made me fixate on it, and having to push it out of the way, and handle it differently and stuff, was just way worse. i will miss the convenience when it's gone, but it's obviously worth it.
>>
>>5717217
Ive never actually stood up to pee
>>
>>5717526
This.
>>
>>5717217
At home always standing. Quicker and no contact.
>>
>>5717217
yeah unless its super gross
>>
>>5717217
Yes but I couldn't stand even if I wanted to because post-op.

Though I sat pre-op too, it was more relaxing and releasing.
>>
>>5717217
Of course, it's gross to stand.
>>
>>5717790

>I couldn't stand even if I wanted to because post-op.

Step it up senpai.

http://www.wikihow.com/Urinate-Standing-Up-as-a-Female
>>
sitting is cozy as fuck. only time i stand is when i'm rater drunk at my best friend's or my house.
>>
Sitting down, except one time I was desperate and there was only one toilet that was absolutely covered in piss
>>
Sitting always, now that I don't have random erections that may render that act impossible. CPA is my hero.
>>
>>5717217
When I'm somewhere I know the toilet is clean (home, friend's house restroom, etc), I always sit - it's very hard for me to even start peeing while I stand
Else is really tough for me
>>
>>5717217
Hmmm....
I tend to do more sit pissing at home
But, at school I tend to just pee standing up 'cause its faster
And some didn't put the toilet seat up when they peed
So, I don't really want to sit on piss
So it just depends what will be easier

If I'm going to have a penis I'll at least use it for something useful
>>
>>5717217
Except when I'm in the outdoors, or a really disgusting public toilet where I'd stand even if I had my SRS.
>>
last time I peed standing up was in the shower. before that it was after srs with the catheter tube. lol.
>>
File: 1433397614031.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1433397614031.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
cis homo who lurked the thread out of interest

is it really that weird to pee sitting down? I don't do it in public but I sometimes at home sit down so I can pee-pee and poo-poo at the same time.

am I normal? aren't german men so keked they pee sitting down?
>>
idk i've always sat to pee, its just easier, i dont think i've ever really stood up. urinals are awkward.
>>
>>5717217
not having to sit on nasty fucking toilet seats to piss is the one good thing about all this
I had to be born male so I might as well get some use out of it
>>
My dad was circumcised and I wasn't so I guess he never really taught me that you have to pull back the skin to pee standing correctly, and I couldn't pull the skin back all the way until 14-15 years old, standing and peeing never really crossed my mind until I got older and my uncles and stuff were always mentioning how guys don't need toilet paper to pee and I didn't really understand, I've peed standing up twice, both times I was in the forest, so no bathrooms, one time I tried in my house, pointed my dick at the toilet and then ended up peeing on the wall in front of me, haven't tried indoors stand-peeing since, if I'm in public I just put toilet paper on the seat so I don't have to touch it directly with my butt
>>
>>5717217
Most of the time, yes. If the toilet seat looks disgusting, then nope.
>>
girls don't pee, silly
>>
>>5722161
But trans aren't real girls
>>
>>5717217
i lie down
>>
>>5717217
I sit if I have time and it's not freezing cold. If it's like 4 am and the bathroom window has been open all night, fuck that; I'll pee standing thank you. I often pee sitting in public toilets but I'm still #boystoilets but I never use the urinals. I tried them once and somebody used the urinal next to me and I ended up getting stage fright and just stood there with a pounding heart doing nothing until the guy finished and walked away; at which point I ran to the cubical and cried about it like a bitch for a few minutes without really knowing why (pre-discovering I'm trans)

PS, quick question while we're talking about peeing and stuff in general. Is it normal to have to pee at least a little bit when you go for a number 2. like even if I have had a pee only a few minutes ago, some pee still trickles out when I poop. I've never asked anyone this and I just remembered so I thought I would ask. Any feedback appreciated.
>>5718673
Also what?! I have never been able to pull my skin back and I've never even thought of doing it to pee standing. This might explain why sometimes it's like fucking water world. Why the fuck am I learning all this man related shit now that I'm on the departing ferry? Being on these types of threads has taught me just how little I knew about being male in the first place :P
>>
>>5718184
lol
yeah, all that testosterone in the air in the men's rooms made me get erections. I always felt like an intruder.
>>
>>5722257
>Is it normal to have to pee at least a little bit when you go for a number 2.
I often pee and poop at the same time.
>>
I pee sitting down because, when I pee, I get two separate streams, one going forward, and one going straight down.
>>
>>5717217
I'm a cis bifag and I sit down when I pee at home. In public, I pee like a man.
>>
I always stand. Shrug.
>>
I always stand but I'm a hon, maybe that's why.
>>
>>5717217
at my home yes

at public bathrooms no(I still use the mens room)
>>
>>5717217
nope
>>
>>5717217
most mtf trans will sit to avoid touching their genitals all together. so yeah, sitting down and peeing is most preferable.
>>
File: 1356034375891.jpg (288 KB, 964x1300) Image search: [Google]
1356034375891.jpg
288 KB, 964x1300
>>5717217
Yes.
>>
who here /usewomensbathroombutstillstandup/?
>>
>>5724007
>tfw must touch dick to pee standing up and sitting down.
>>
>>5724109
>not standing a precise distance away from the toilet so that the trajectory of your pee stream goes right in naturally, then shuffling closer/further away as the pressure changes to keep it lined up
>>
>>5724143
>tfw dick points up and is to short to flop down.
>>
>not peeing into your qtbf's mouth
>>
>>5717217
i'll be damned if i can't enjoy anything about being born male
i will stand to pee whenever i goddamn want
>>
If you ever peed standing up you aren't really trans.
>>
I actually prefer to pop a squat over the toilet. In public i avoid having to deal with those dumb paper things and it prevents splashback from hitting my junk which i take pains to keep clean and nice
>>
File: lookin at u.jpg (6 KB, 170x175) Image search: [Google]
lookin at u.jpg
6 KB, 170x175
>sitting on germs-infested toilet seats
>ever
All of you are fucking dirty normies.
I bet you all are already latently infected with Epstein-Barr and Herpes viruses. Gross.
>>
>>5724858
Oh and i face away from the toilet when squatting
>>
File: 1449048761630.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449048761630.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>>5717217
i prefer to sit, but I get hemorrhoids easily so i can't spend too much time sitting on a toilet. I should probably start standing or get a Eastern style squat toilet.
>>
How do you pee without touching your genitals?

If you do it standing up, aiming is tricky.

Sitting down, it just goes straight outwards, away from the toilet, out onto the wall/door.
>>
>>5725379
do you not clean up the drips?
>>
>>5725415
If I get drips, then yeah, but I usually don't.

I'm talking about peeing without touching at all, though. There wouldn't be bits of pee from drips, there'd be a shitload from completely missing.
>>
I'm not MtF but I sit most times. Its kinda weird I never really noticed how weird it is.
Bi anon here.
>>
>>5717217
I always hated pissing while standing up, even as a kid, it's just so uncomfortable and weird
>>
>>5718517
underrated post
>>
Question to MtF.
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? You know you want to.
>>
>>5726087
Because I actually have some self-worth.
>>
>>5723933
same
>>
>>5726087
Now's not the time... But we're getting closer... soon
>>
>>5717217
in public bathrooms I hover because das nasty (people can see feet under stall and hear a difference if you stand)
at home I usually sit unless i'm in a rush then standing is acceptable. I don't really mind either way.
>>
>>5717217
I always sit ,sometime I forget that I can easily stand to pee sometimes. The realization usually occurs when I wake up straight to pee or pee when drunk that I realize that even when not actively consciously peeing I still sit. Guess I sorta made it a learned habit.
>>
>>5717217
If I'm in guy-mode (which is always, am I right.. okay) or at home I prefer standing to pee. Standing, for me, is considerably more convenient and I never feel like I properly emptied my bladder when I sit... end up in the bathroom more often, it feels like.
>>
>>5717217
Not only do I stand to piss but in public restrooms I also make sure piss a little on the floor and the toilet seat and/or leave the seat up, just to bask in my penile privilege.
>>
when i'm sober : sitting down
when i'm drunk : standing up

i love to take my time when i'm going to the WC, but well, when i'm drunk i don't really care anymore and it's way faster and public toilette are not that clean so i pee standing up.
>>
Nothing like being at a trough urinal after a hard night of drinking, having a gorgeous 6' amazonian blonde walk up beside you and whip out a spray-paint can sized cock. Even better when you try to just mind your own business, but realize that she is staring you down the entire time until she finishes, pulls her skirt back down and walks out.
>>
>>5730748
>things that never happen
>>
>>5717217
I've stood up once or twice in my life. I honestly don't see the appeal.
>>
File: BitchWhyYouLying.gif (593 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
BitchWhyYouLying.gif
593 KB, 190x190
>>5729492
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.