[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to find if my office colleague is gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: office.jpg (98 KB, 960x350) Image search: [Google]
office.jpg
98 KB, 960x350
I work with this guy along 6 other people, all male. Person of interest comes occasionally but mostly works form home. He did spent 4 weeks with me alone in the office a month ago.
We stayed in touch via social media. We are the youngest ones in the company, interns, and we will leave probably in about 7 months.

In the first day of sharing office with me we cleaned the place together meticulously. So he is very clean and neat.
He is a web designer.
He does not have some flashy dressing style (dresses normally but better than any other person in office), he is well groomed, quiet, calm, no banter or dirty talk, no manly conquering stories, he never got into any trouble, apparently very good with his kid sister (he told me she cannot leave him alone and he has to hang out with her all the time, she is about 8 or 9yr old), very good with his mother, did not have a father figure (divorce probably), never went clubbing and getting hammered in bars etc, most probably no girlfriend, noticed straight away that I changed my haircut when he dropped in the office (after those 4 weeks he came once or twice), when I offhandedly mentioned my shortness he responded right away that he noticed (almost like one chick was kinda disappointed when she realized that I am 3 years younger then her).
He uses emoticons in his FB and skype messages.

Sometimes I playfully pulled up to his desk, and looked at his work while being kinda close to him physically. I did not notice any discomfort, just smile. He smells beautifully.

I never had any sexual relations with males, or any desires before I met him. So you may say I am now a bisexual.

Is he gay or just very nice person? How can I find this out? Should I ask him to go to movies with me (which would be like asking him directly because two guy in movies is considered gay in my country)? Ask him to go to a lounge bar with me?

TL:DR; How can I find out if gorgeous friendly guy at the office is gay, and if he likes me?
>>
>>5659357
it's tricky because you work with him
if he's not gay or does not know that he is gay it might damage your professional relationship
>>
>He smells beautifully.
why is this so funny

>He is a web designer.
Most likely a fag let's be honest.

Just ask to hang out casually, and then from there try and get to really know him. He'll probably drop an obvious hint during that time, and if not, when the night/time is ending, you can just ask him bluntly - but assure him you're just curious and not homophobic or whatever.

>if he likes me
now that's a completely different subject
>>
>>5659403
>He'll probably drop an obvious hint during that time
Please, please tell me what would those be.
I am terrible with this crap because I was full straight before him (no erections for gay stuff). I am terrible with this even with females.

>and if not, when the night/time is ending, you can just ask him bluntly
What if he still thinks he is straight ?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.