[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really like there's a top and a bottom in gay relationships?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 226x223
Is it really like there's a top and a bottom in gay relationships? You don't take turns?
>>
>>5630435
Some, yes. I believe a good portion of the community don't mind switching, though.
>>
>>5630435
In all my relationships there has been default top/bottom roles. Every now and then we'd switch for a change, but that was it. Whether I default to the top or the bottom depends on the guy. Some guys I just want to fuck all day long, others it's the opposite.
>>
>>5630481
>>5630443
And you can have fun/ cum either way?
(clueless lesbo here)
>>
>>5630435
i don't really switch

i'm a bitch :/
>>
>>5630493
>>5630435

Some guys are strict, some are verse, some are like 90% top or bottom

Anal penetration has become less common over the years so top/bottom is less of a thing for a lot of guys.
>>
>>5630435
From my experience most guys seem pretty dead set on one role. Some people conflate those sexual roles with relationship roles and personality as well. Guess it all depends on the person. Can make gay dating tricky if you're looking for a more egalitarian relationship or you're say a 'dominant' bottom or a 'submissive' top (in terms of personality, not bdsm-stuff).
There's a lot of things that need to matchup since a lot of people, most people in my opinion, do actually drag sex roles out of the bedroom into the daily relationship.
>>
>>5630855

Yeah saying what you like can be a bit tricky sometimes. I tend to default to a somewhat passive top I guess, not that I don't do any of the work but I prefer an assertive bottom that knows what he wants rather than a total sub who I have to ragdoll and order around
>>
>>5630435
>You don't take turns?
Hell no. I don't want poop on my dick.
>>
>>5630481

>In all my relationships there has been default top/bottom roles.

Why are any gay men tops though? If you want to fuck people's holes with your penis, wouldn't it be easier just to fuck women?
>>
>>5630955
>why don't gay men want to fuck women

Hm, good question I guess I never thought about it that way
>>
>>5630955
>wouldn't it be easier just to fuck women?
not really. Women are bitches when it comes to fucking most of the time.

Men are down to fuck pretty much always
>>
>>5630435
I wouldn't date someone/I'd find it hard to date someone who was exclusively one or the other. Gotta mix it up
>>
>>5631164

Are you talking about penis in butt?
>>
>>5630841
>i'm a bitch :/
Good boy. KNOW YOUR PLACE!
>>
Holy shit, somehow this thread isnt a hatefilled wreck like the rest of the board. Good job fags.
>>
>>5633965
So much, this.
>>
>>5630435
My husband and I switch off.
>>
>>5630955
because men are sexy and watching them bounce on your dick is hot. women are not sexy and their bodies are instant boner killers.
>>
>>5630955
>Why are any gay men tops though? If you want to fuck people's holes with your penis, wouldn't it be easier just to fuck women?
Why are any straight men tops though? If you want to fuck people's holes with your penis, wouldn't it be easier just to fuck men?
Nope, doesn't make more sense that way either...
>>
I'm all bottom. Sorry but i feel nothing topping. And I have a big dick, 18 cm. Still, I feel nothing, only a weird pressure on my schlong. Bottoming is my life.
>>
>>5634203

That's literally the opposite of true. The only admirable features of men are those features that emphasize their role as the penetrative, dominant sex. Women are meant to be the ones bouncing on your dick, that's why they have long hair and tits that bounce cutely while they're getting fucked.
>>
>>5634221
Shut up.
>>
>>5630435
I have been wondering about this as well.
Do bottoms not masterbate with their hands if so why no stick dick in hole? Being exclusively top sounds a bit unfair.
>>
>>5634238
I am gay and take turns btw
>>
It literally depends on the couple and the person. If you want to bottom you bottom, top you top, flip, you flip.
>>
>>5630955
Women are gross, is the thing.
also >>5631033
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.