[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ChaserGen/-Trans Attracted General: Let's start one edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: image.png (83 KB, 167x291) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 167x291
>How are you coping with being a chaser?
>How do you meet transwomen?
>How do you define/feel about your sexuality?
>>
B8
>>
Am I gay if I thought chris croker looked good before he went back to being a male
>>
>>5519944
he looks so good here>>5519944
>>
>>5519944
You're straight if you sleep with chris croker because he is trans but is not going to transition.

And since transwomen are straight if the like men and gay if they like women, you'd be straight if you like chris.
>>
>>5519994
>because he is trans but is not going to transition.
>trans but is not going to transition
That makes no sense
>>
>>5519894
nigga thats gay
>>
>>5520020
Shitlord
http://www.outinperth.com/chris-crocker-comes-trans/
>>
>>5520045
You did not address my point. I don't care what he thinks.
>>
File: 546363.png (1 MB, 900x1229) Image search: [Google]
546363.png
1 MB, 900x1229
>tfw finally find a qt 100% passing tiny transgirl
>she's post-op
w-why...
>>
>>5520172
i kno rite? what good is a woman without her penis?
>>
>>5520172
just another hole for you to put penis in, whats the floppy dick good for anyway
>>
>>5520177
it's cute
>>
>>5520194
it's not, just wrinkly old man skin. and come on i really want my fucking cunt
>>
>>5520206
If I wanted a woman I'd just date a woman.
>>
>>5520243
guess i gotta go transbian then
>>
File: radiofeel.jpg (227 KB, 739x739) Image search: [Google]
radiofeel.jpg
227 KB, 739x739
>>5519944

I'm legit depressed he's a man now. Why would a perfectly cute tranny throw away her femininity to be a retarded male?
>>
>>5519894
you guys don't like it when we cut our dicks off right?
haha fuck you
>>
>>5520325

>you guys don't like it when we cut our dicks off right?
>haha fuck you

If you're at a place in your life where you're cutting off your dick to spite people who find you attractive, it might be time to stop and reflect on things for a few moments.
>>
>>5520319
He still is a tranny, he just doesn't see any point in transitioning.
>>
>>5520353
you misunderstand.
women want to feel valued, sexually. this is the same for transwomen, except transwomen don't feel valued sexually, except by chasers. chasers find nonop trannies attractive.
do you understand what i'm saying? you encourage us to contend with dysphoria and keep our dicks. so yea fuck you
>>
File: 1385208252418.jpg (57 KB, 592x851) Image search: [Google]
1385208252418.jpg
57 KB, 592x851
>>5519894

The Carthaginian™ Grand Arbiter of all things good and just has arrived.

I've come to warn you fags that this thread will devolve into a shitfest and most of you are being trolled by Hons and AGP scum.

By trying to fuck as many trans girls as humanly possible

Basically only here on /lgbt/ and Craigslist, which is kinda shitty because only ~450,000 people live within 50miles of me so the trans pickings are not the best. Most of the respondents begging for my D are what I would describe as "semi-passable CDs", but every once in a while I meet a passable trans.

I am attracted to fem, submissive cis/trans females, 75%+ of my sexual encounters are with cis females.

Sometimes I will fuck a "passable" CD and afterwards I will feel pretty disgusted with myself 2bh because I know I just fucked a gay boy, but other than that I am not ashamed of the fact that I am trans attracted in general.

>>5520172

Doesnt matter pham, drop her like hot garbage. Cis females are objectively superior to mutilated trans, trans girls are useless without their dicks NEVER LET THEM FORGET THIS :^)

>>5520176

I K R
K
R
>>
>>5520376
do you fuck that transtinkler as well?
>>
>>5520366
we can assume that it is people like you who aren't wanted by chasers. now fuck off to one of the other gens where people might give a fuck about your whining
>>
>>5520366

I wish I could cuddle the anger and sadness out of you, anon-chan.

>dysphoria

Literally just a cultural marxist psychiatry lie. You can make yourself "dysphoric" about anything if you fall into the trap of indulging in obsessive self-pity.
>>
>>5520354
Can't he just stay in boymode while going on hormones?
>>
If you are attracted to transgirls because they have a dick, you're gay.
>>
>>5520380
>do you fuck that transtinkler as well?

If you are going to address me, address me in English and not your MtFG memespeak you transbian filth (:
>>
>>5520381
mhhhhmmmmmm
>>5520385
i'm not dysphoric about my dick at all. if i had it removed it'd be for convenient blending with society.
you just don't get the point do you
>>
>>5520387

There's nothing gay about appreciating soft little feminine penises.
>>
>>5520390
I'm not a transbian, I'm not even trans. I was wondering if you suck dick and fuck dick as well.
>>
>>5520387
Here's where it gets complicated for me.
A transgirl is straight if she's into men, but gay/lesbian if she's into women.

But a straight guy is gay if he's into a transgirl with a dick, but the transgirl would be straight...

Would that make a straight woman straight if she likes a transgirl with a dick, and the transgirl gay?
>>
>>5520394
The fuck is the point to a transgirl having a tiny useless penis? They should either have big dicks or just have the op already lol
>>
>>5520404
You can be into someone without knowing what their genitals are. If you're attracted to a girl and she has a dick and you have sex, then you're not gay because you were attracted to the person, not the genitals. If you're only attracted to the person because of their penis, then you're gay.
>>
>>5520425
absolutely not. i have to know what genitals a person has before i get interested in them. if they have a penis, it's into the trash.
>>
>>5520410

>tiny useless penis
>Implying that's not hot as fuck
>>
>>5520425
But given the fact that as of now bottom surgery isn't all that most people know that transwomen usually have a penis as well. It's true that you are attracted to the whole person but in transwomen that whole person most of the time also has a penis, so that is part of the package *ba dum*.

I'm neither interested in trannys or a tranny myself but I like the discourse.
When straight males are attracted to straight women they are also attracted to their genitalia, it's not the only attraction point of course but you can't scoff at it.

I figure the same would be for straight men that are attracted to transwomen, the penis is a part of their attraction regardless of them being chasers etc.
So that would make the straight men gay, and the transwoman straight.
This honestly feels like backwards world to me.
>>
>>5520245
Like you weren't going to ever. Bet you were straight male before transition
>>
File: 1379739910268.jpg (110 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1379739910268.jpg
110 KB, 640x480
>>5520454

AND SO IT BEGINS...
>>
>>5519894
Over it, no longer a big deal i went through my crisis at 16
btw how old was everyone when trans women first sparked their interest for me it was 13

Honestly, I don't very often. Sometimes I see them in Atlanta.
Went to the trans"strip club" place was cool it closed down now though

Unless people ask i don't think about it

I define it as so though:

I am attracted to women both cis and trans
those who don't identify as female or at least third gender i have no interest in.

My friends who know say i'm straight so that's how they see me but one of my bifriends tells people i'm pansexual which doesn't bother me i don't care what people think as long as they respect my attractions.
I really have no interest in cis women who are transphobic so my dating pool is not great.
>>
>>5520435
well, a surgical vag is still technically that, just an even tinier and even more useless penis
>>
>>5520387
>If you are attracted to transgirls because they have a dick, you're gay.

what's your solution we reject and denounce all trans women who can't get surgery?

F:"hey anon i'm trans how do you feel"
M:"Oh you are a cutie but i'm not gay so..."
F:"WHAT!"
M:"Yeah i know all about how only gay guys like trans women without surgery and since it's so expensive an you have money trouble how could you possibly be post-op? Good-bye"
you and all like you forget that men are visual so this meme of *ignoring my penis is just that a meme if you don't get the swift chop those guys are gone they will grow to resent you

>>5520325
>you guys don't like it when we cut our dicks off right?
Not always I'm just not interested in dating anyone who is going to get it. This is to say if i meet a girl i like whether i know she's trans or not and she ends up being post-op i wouldn't care and i would just continue to date her as normal
but i would never be interested in someone who was going to have it,only those who did and those who never will.
Does this make sense to you?
>>
File: Assniggabitch.jpg (405 KB, 649x856) Image search: [Google]
Assniggabitch.jpg
405 KB, 649x856
How many chasers here versatile?
>>
File: 1450235704359.gif (797 KB, 583x328) Image search: [Google]
1450235704359.gif
797 KB, 583x328
My best friend/roommate is transitioning and seeing all the changes from hormones blows my mind. I have super strong feelings for her but I don't want to possibly jeopardize our friendship by revealing them because I think she's only into dudes. I did get drunk and kissed her once though.

>tfw only cis girl chaser on lgbt
>tfw no one gives you crap about it cause double standards
eyyyy
>>
Post-op trans here, when I was pre-op my girltinkler was pretty much fully functional: I got spontaneous erections despite having no testosterone, and erections that didn't require any thought or effort unlike most trans girls who require a great deal of mental effort to acquire and maintain boners.

I hated it and then I turned it into a fanny, how does that make you feel?
>>
>>5520564
Aye I never understood the hard and fast rules of top and bottom like why?
Versatility seems so normal idk

>>5520565
All of us are cursed in some way so you shall probably find mostly trans women who are straight
or not lucky you though
I think there are more of you but no more than 5 or 6
>>5520588
just a thing that happened means nothing to me personally
>>
File: sadtechpriest.jpg (28 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
sadtechpriest.jpg
28 KB, 219x230
>>5519894
Coping: I feel like shit because I'm essentially objectifying women over an aspect of themselves that they are uncomfortable with. Don't want to fetishise a whole class of people but can't help how I feel. There's just something special about transgirls.
Meeting: I don't meet any, I wish I could but have no idea how and I'm scared to fuck up and insult/hurt someone.
Sexuality: No fucks given. Mostly straight I guess though 'polysexual' is more fitting if one is allowed a special-snowflake sexuality. Find some ftms attractive too; drawn to femininity (and submissiveness to some degree).
>>
>>5520206
I don't like dicks despite liking transgirls, but I just don't know about man-made vags. Would it taste the same? Feel the same?

>>5520243
You are. A transwoman but a woman nonetheless. Why are most guys into tgirls just closeted faggots who want cock and don't actually see these girls as real women?
>>
>>5520376
>Basically only here on /lgbt/ a
Wise Grand Arbiter, how does one successfully pull tgirls on 4chan?
>>
File: opinion discarded.jpg (114 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
opinion discarded.jpg
114 KB, 680x680
>>5520385
>cultural marxist psychiatry
Frankfurt School's use of psychoanalytic sociology relates to dysphoria how? Or are you just using /pol/ memes? Do you even know what any of the words you used mean?
>>
>>5520404
>If I put this person in this box, what box does this other person go into? I like boxes. I feel like there are not enough boxes.
Welcome to humanity. It's complicated. Abandoning reductionist and essentialist reasoning is recommended if understanding is required.
>>
>>5520172
>>she's post-op
>w-why...
I don't know about her, but I for one hate that thing dangling between my legs.
>>
>>5519894
trans milo hitting it again
>>
>>5520606
I just want to have the ultimate straight-passing gay relationship. Is that too much to ask?
>>
This thread is really making me wish I had someone who would worship my girl tinkler.

It's not small though. I know some of you want small cute little feminine penises but mine is on the big side.

>tfw almost 27 and still never had any sexual interactions

I just want someone to go crazy for my feminine penis.
>>
>>5521088
How big? And are you ok with oral play?
>>
>>5521106
Usually around 7 and up 7.7 inches at the absolute maximum I can seem to go.

Oral doesn't really bother me. I'm apprehensive about penetrative sex anyway. Well, anal that is, but that's because I'm a bit of a germaphobe.
>>
>>5520565
Are you open to meeting other trans girls or do you just want her?
>>
>>5521178
>cis girl chaser
>gets instantly chased
>>
>>5521207
I would have asked too if the other anon hadn't first.

Cis girls who like us trans girls seem more rare and mythical than unicorns.
>>
>>5521134
I much prefer to top, though I'm open to bottoming if you catch me right after I shower.

And your stats seem nearly spot on with my femboy-turned-trans fiancee and best friend, though she doesn't really like to bottom which sucks for me. Even worse since we live so far away. Not on hormones yet, but antiandrogens seem to do her well in the meantime.
>>
>>5521230
I mean, I wouldn't mind a gf either but it was pretty funny
>>
>>5521240
I see. Well I'm happy you seem to have a qt for yourself.

Not sure what to say honestly, haha. I'd bottom but I'm afraid of being hurt.
>>
>>5521262
We are open as long as we share and approve. Non-consensual cucking is not allowed lol

And fear of being hurt is why my girlfriend doesn't like bottoming, in spite of the fact that hers is bigger than mine. I'd object but she says I can take it like a man and I'm better equipped for it anyway. I don't really like it without protection because I really fucked up one time and... let's just say i sprinted to the mouthwash bottle and toilet. I cried from the shame I felt for fucking up. Thank God for condoms.
>>
>>5520386
He's not on hormones, he's just trans* that has decided that he is stuck with the body he has
>>
>>5521343
That's silly. Femboy mode is the best way to go about life in a shithole like where he is.
>>
>>5521350
Why is it silly? He is currently dating a beautiful trans* , they are quite qt together. Trans* on trans* like love is the bestest
>>
>>5521350
But... How can you pull it off with boobs really?
>>
how many of you faggots are neckbeards
>>
>>5521357
One can be femboy mode outside and a girl inside their home. It sucks but one can't always have what one always wants.
>>5521362
The FTMs manage to safely hide their boobs.
>>5521372
I can get one if I don't trim after a while. I work blue collar so I can get away with looking a bit rough.
>>
>>5521088
>>5521134
Nah girls of any size are good (plus i'm still bigger than you by a bit)
also vers master race
>>5521372
Normalbeard
>>
>>5521386
But she's beyond that dichotomy, she is trans* that realizes that his body has nothing to do with her body and wears it like a mannequin. She's even getting a qt potbelly.
>>
>>5521397
That would only make sense if he didn't have such a feminine shell. If he looked anything like me I'd understand that sort of thing but the fucker is still a femboy twink even at the age of 28.
>>
>>5521409
Erh, check out his Instagram bb
>>
>>5521386
>>5521396
interesting..
>>
>>5521426
Twink then.
>>
>>5520376
>>5520390

I'm also curious about this as well pham. :^)
>>
>>5521317
Hm, I see.

Only problem is that I am so afraid of other people that I hardly ever leave my home to go anywhere. I'd say this is probably the biggest hurdle keeping me from being with someone else at this point.

I mean, not that I had any success beforehand when I actually was out in the world. But that was also before I came out and started transitioning too.

>>5521396
>Nah girls of any size are good (plus i'm still bigger than you by a bit)
>also vers master race

That's good to hear. Pardon my ignorance but what is "vers"?
>>
>>5521516
>That's good to hear. Pardon my ignorance but what is "vers"?
versatile as in can be top or bottom or both whatever works for my partner
>>
>>5521529
Oh wow, I feel like a complete idiot for not realizing that sooner.

Yeah, I'd probably be the same then if I ever do get to be with someone else.
>>
>>5521516
Aww. I know that feel. I'm still a bit of a recluse but nothing compared to my fiancee. It's getting better now but I don't like to be away too long.

Just out of curiosity, did your comfort with what you have get in the way of your transition? It's kind of what's got my fiancee afraid of estrogen. She doesn't want to lose her size or function, but the thought of having to age like a man and not be cute with girl hips and be able to pass really terrifies her. And did it impact function?
>>
Hahaha ok! Kik Bricekrispietreats I really want to talk to/meet more trans girls or boys or anyone really
>>
>>5521554
>Just out of curiosity, did your comfort with what you have get in the way of your transition?

It was one thing, but the other was that I was still attracted to women too.

>She doesn't want to lose her size or function, but the thought of having to age like a man and not be cute with girl hips and be able to pass really terrifies her.

I felt the same way. I would have liked a vagina but science is not developed enough to give me an actual real vagina. That and having a penis isn't all that bad.

It's never what bothered me the most since people never see that part of me anyway. It's the rest of me that was a problem.

As for function, I'm just now coming close to my first full year on hormones and it hasn't really impaired anything other than "morning wood" or basically mid-sleep erections.

I can still get hard and honestly it feels way WAY more sensitive that it did before. It seems to be be increasing too. I used to actually be able to last quite a while when masturbating but now even just touching it when it's hard feels like I'm orgasming, and can make me orgasm almost instantly if I don't just tease it practically.

I think my balls got smaller, but it doesn't seem to be by a huge amount. Also the sensitivity isn't really there unless it's actually erect. If it's flaccid it feels pretty normal but when it's erect it's crazy how sensitive it is.
>>
>>5521605
Sorry for the double post but I realized there's some things I wanted to add.

>It was one thing, but the other was that I was still attracted to women too.

My attraction to women made me feel like I was probably just bi and not trans. But being a woman now I'm much more open to the idea being with a man than I was prior to coming out and starting my transition.

>I felt the same way. I would have liked a vagina but science is not developed enough to give me an actual real vagina. That and having a penis isn't all that bad.

Also, I think it helps that a lot of people being attracted to the whole concept of a woman witha penis makes me even more okay with it, and honestly makes me feel pretty sexy at times.

If not for that and the others things I mentioned, I'd probably want to get rid of it.

Jeez all this talk is just getting me aroused. I want someone to go to town on my feminine penis and tell me how much they love it.
>>
>>5521611
Also, I personally believe my attraction to women is beneficial for me passing. I know what makes a girl look hot so it's not going to be as difficult to impose those traits upon myself.

The only thing limiting me is genetics obviously, but I wasn't given a bad hand of cards in that regard so I'm not overly worried. At least I think I'm not.
>>
>>5521605
>the other was that I was still attracted to women
There ain't nothing wrong with that. My girlfriend likes girls but likes guys more.
>I felt the same way. I would have liked a vagina but science is not developed enough to give me an actual real vagina. That and having a penis isn't all that bad.
Aww. Well, she wants to be able to have a vagina while still keeping the penis instead of having a clit. I'm not sure that's possible but the thought is cute.
> It's the rest of me that was a problem.
The transmedicalists' obsession with people needing SRS is a bit silly when the genitals are the last thing people see if you're good at tucking.
>I'm just now coming close to my first full year on hormones and it hasn't really impaired anything other than "morning wood" or basically mid-sleep erections.
So it didn't shrink too much? That's good to hear.
>I can still get hard and honestly it feels way WAY more sensitive that it did before. It seems to be be increasing too. I used to actually be able to last quite a while when masturbating but now even just touching it when it's hard feels like I'm orgasming, and can make me orgasm almost instantly if I don't just tease it practically.
Oh my... Yeah, I can get my girl crazy if i lick under the head so I can't imagine how she'd get with hormones. Especially if i were to bring out the rope. lol
>I think my balls got smaller, but it doesn't seem to be by a huge amount. Also the sensitivity isn't really there unless it's actually erect. If it's flaccid it feels pretty normal but when it's erect it's crazy how sensitive it is.
I don't think she's worried about ball size, so long as they're still there lol. And you're really giving me lewd thoughts with that.
>>
>>5521611
> But being a woman now I'm much more open to the idea being with a man than I was prior to coming out and starting my transition.
That's got the benefit of being able to get a qtbf who can carry you up the stairs to bed. Though my gf is still curious about topping a girl (cis or post-op) at least once.
>If not for that and the others things I mentioned, I'd probably want to get rid of it.
Why's that?
>Also, I think it helps that a lot of people being attracted to the whole concept of a woman witha penis makes me even more okay with it, and honestly makes me feel pretty sexy at times.
It is quite nice indeed. I don't think I could spend my life with anyone else, so I'm thankful she has a penis too otherwise it might get a bit boring...
>Jeez all this talk is just getting me aroused. I want someone to go to town on my feminine penis and tell me how much they love it.
I really really like going down on her. It's a lot of fun, but takes a bit of endurance. It sounds like you'd go nuts with my techniques. I know her sweet spots and it's so fun making a girl writhe and arch like that. That reminds me... Can you still... for lack of better term ejaculate?
>>5521616
That's quite good. And I'm sure you're quite pretty.
>>
>>5520376
>trans girls are useless without their dicks
>tfw transgirl lurking and I know this
>>
>>5521667
>Aww. Well, she wants to be able to have a vagina while still keeping the penis instead of having a clit. I'm not sure that's possible but the thought is cute.

Oh wow, me too, haha. Even if I could get a real vagina I'd still want to have a penis for versatility. I even told that to the therapists I was seeing.

>
The transmedicalists' obsession with people needing SRS is a bit silly when the genitals are the last thing people see if you're good at tucking.

That's exactly how I felt. I don't understand the extreme emphasis some people put on genitals. To me it's just a spot to play with that makes you feel good, or your partner if you're playing with someone else's.

>So it didn't shrink too much? That's good to hear.

I don't think my penis shrunk at all honestly. I was kinda afraid about it shrinking or not working anymore but that hasn't happened yet. I'm not even sure if my balls shrank either honestly, they might have, and I think they have, but if they have it hasn't been by a big enough amount for me to be certain of it.

>Oh my... Yeah, I can get my girl crazy if i lick under the head so I can't imagine how she'd get with hormones. Especially if i were to bring out the rope. lol

That sounds really hot, haha.

>I don't think she's worried about ball size, so long as they're still there lol. And you're really giving me lewd thoughts with that.

Yeah, I wasn't overly worried about that myself either. And the feeling is mutual, haha.

>That's got the benefit of being able to get a qtbf who can carry you up the stairs to bed. Though my gf is still curious about topping a girl (cis or post-op) at least once.

Yeah~ I'd be totally okay if I was with a genuinely sweet and loving man. My biggest apprehension about being with a man is being with one that's going to abuse me either physically, mentally, or both. I know not all men are like that, probably not even half of them, but the chance is there so it has me afraid at times.
>>
>>5521739
>>5521704
>Why's that?

Social stigma, and in my adolescence I felt like it was one of the things keeping me from being a girl. That and erections causing me to get embarrassed. When your tinkler is big it's harder to hide an erection.

>It is quite nice indeed. I don't think I could spend my life with anyone else, so I'm thankful she has a penis too otherwise it might get a bit boring...

Aww, that's really cute. I'm super happy for you two. <3

>I really really like going down on her. It's a lot of fun, but takes a bit of endurance. It sounds like you'd go nuts with my techniques. I know her sweet spots and it's so fun making a girl writhe and arch like that. That reminds me... Can you still... for lack of better term ejaculate?

Hnng, sounds hot... and yeah, I can still ejaculate. Quite a bit too. I don't know where it all comes from a lot of the time, haha.

Maybe it's because I have a fairly healthy diet and make sure to take my vitamins and stuff.

>That's quite good. And I'm sure you're quite pretty.

Aw thanks. I don't really think so most of the time but I also have really high standards I've set for myself for how I feel like I should look. It could just be mostly in my head.
>>
>>5521739
> Even if I could get a real vagina I'd still want to have a penis for versatility.
Sometimes I kind of wish I had one if only to not have to worry about preparations... Bleh. That shit ain't fun. How the fuck do bottoms put up with it?
> I even told that to the therapists I was seeing.
LOL how did they react?
>I don't understand the extreme emphasis some people put on genitals.
For some people, not having a vagina can be really distressing, especially when it feels like there's a gross useless penis always blocking the way. And that's ok. But some believe ALL must feel this way to be truly trans. Horse shit. Your privates are your business and yours alone.
>I don't think my penis shrunk at all honestly. I was kinda afraid about it shrinking or not working anymore but that hasn't happened yet. I'm not even sure if my balls shrank either honestly, they might have, and I think they have, but if they have it hasn't been by a big enough amount for me to be certain of it.
This seems to be consistent with other non-ops. It seems you gotta use it or lose it. That's great news!
>That sounds really hot, haha.
Actually doing it in real life is overwhelming. I kinda... came the first time i sucked her. It was kinda embarrassing but hey that's life lol
>And the feeling is mutual, haha.
:3
>Yeah~ I'd be totally okay if I was with a genuinely sweet and loving man. My biggest apprehension about being with a man is being with one that's going to abuse me either physically, mentally, or both. I know not all men are like that, probably not even half of them, but the chance is there so it has me afraid at times.
Not to mention that chaser men tend not to be the most... charming or restrained. They can be so gross from what I've heard. I was like that at 13 but that's how most 13yos are. Grown-ass men acting like that though... yikes.
>>
>>5519894
Anyone who calls me one is either insecure, has had to deal with a lot of dickheads, or both. If a guy is attracted to cis women exclusively, does that mean he's chasing them, that the fact they're cis women plays a key role in his initial attraction to them, is he chasing them? Yeah, but why is chasing then a bad thing if that's only the first step in a growing relationship?
I was despondent about this. I felt it was futile to live life in the hope of just bumping into one by chance without actively seeking them out...
My social circle is entirely made up of imageboard peeps though and I didn't realize how much that increases the odds. It does happen!
I just don't care about the labels anymore. I don't care if I'm straight or if I'm gay, or if I'm neither or in between, or if it's just easier to vaguely say "queer". The label ain't what matters.
Besides why just define sexuality in terms of cis ideals? I've really grown to appreciate the little ways in which trans women don't "pass" by cis standards, as if those quirks make them any less. How they can have that slightly more prominent brow, or more angular chin, and still look gorgeous. You just wanna hug em.
>>
>>5521777
>Sometimes I kind of wish I had one if only to not have to worry about preparations... Bleh. That shit ain't fun. How the fuck do bottoms put up with it?

I don't know because I've never had sex of any kind, haha.

>LOL how did they react?

They just seemed really surprised I guess. It was more the look on their face than what they said really. But it was at the same time I came out as trans to them as well. I said I want to be female, but if I had the choice, I'd be a female hermaphrodite because I want to be able to experience sex in both ways.

>For some people, not having a vagina can be really distressing, especially when it feels like there's a gross useless penis always blocking the way. And that's ok. But some believe ALL must feel this way to be truly trans. Horse shit. Your privates are your business and yours alone.

Yeah, I think it's unfortunate that some people feel like everyone has to conform to their own personal beliefs and experiences when everyone is their own person with their own unique experiences and feelings about things and themselves.

>This seems to be consistent with other non-ops. It seems you gotta use it or lose it. That's great news!

Yeah, that's what I was told. I make sure to use it still so I don't have that issue.

>Actually doing it in real life is overwhelming. I kinda... came the first time i sucked her. It was kinda embarrassing but hey that's life lol

I think that's cute and hot personally haha.

>:3
:3c

>Not to mention that chaser men tend not to be the most... charming or restrained. They can be so gross from what I've heard. I was like that at 13 but that's how most 13yos are. Grown-ass men acting like that though... yikes.

Yeah~, that's what I've heard too. I think it's unfortunate that around here guys who like us for who we are and happen to appreciate our bodies despite them not being what's normal get labeled as chasers. I'm grateful there are people out there who will love me for who I am. <3
>>
>>5521749
>Social stigma, and in my adolescence I felt like it was one of the things keeping me from being a girl.
>That and erections causing me to get embarrassed. When your tinkler is big it's harder to hide an erection.
D'awww. My gf didn't even know hers was big until i showed her mine. "Well, that sure helped with my self esteem, I can't imagine having to live with THAT"; had anyone else said it I'd have gone ballistic but it just made me really horny. So horny that the night ended up with us having lost our virginities, and a sore rump for me.
>Aww, that's really cute. I'm super happy for you two. <3
Thanks! We plan to get married sometime next year. Perhaps somewhere in Vermont. We like the snowy mountains
>Hnng, sounds hot... and yeah, I can still ejaculate. Quite a bit too. I don't know where it all comes from a lot of the time, haha.
Yay! I'd hate to not get a reward for my hard work ;-;
Maybe it's because I have a fairly healthy diet and make sure to take my vitamins and stuff.
That is definitely something she needs to work on. I do wish I'd get more from her down there. It's fun and all but she doesn't cum that much :(
>Aw thanks. I don't really think so most of the time but I also have really high standards I've set for myself for how I feel like I should look. It could just be mostly in my head.
That's most girls, cis or not. Otherwise you've got a condition known as Narcissism :P
>>
>>5521781
>I've really grown to appreciate the little ways in which trans women don't "pass" by cis standards, as if those quirks make them any less. How they can have that slightly more prominent brow, or more angular chin, and still look gorgeous. You just wanna hug em.

Wow I never realized that this is problably a huge part of why I'm into transgirls, only when you put it like that did it click! Thank you, anon, the "why" of my attraction has been bothering me for a while, esp. since I don't really care about cocks. But I generally like quirks in all women, be that overbite or slighly crooked teeth or outstanding ears or whatever - it's just so cute and endearing. Now it all makes sense...
>>
How do chasers feel about voices?
Do you prefer a female voice?
>>
>>5521811
>I don't know because I've never had sex of any kind, haha.
Maybe we could help? :3
>They just seemed really surprised I guess. It was more the look on their face than what they said really. But it was at the same time I came out as trans to them as well. I said I want to be female, but if I had the choice, I'd be a female hermaphrodite because I want to be able to experience sex in both ways.
That's absolutely adorable! Plus having a pussy would probably make tucking easier. Though that would feel really weird I'd imagine.
>Yeah, I think it's unfortunate that some people feel like everyone has to conform to their own personal beliefs and experiences when everyone is their own person with their own unique experiences and feelings about things and themselves.
Right? And sadly, it seems that's the way it is in Europe right now. Poor girls... Just let people live the way they want. Hormones aren't bad for your health and the people who say it's SO DANGEROUS are absolutely full of shit IMO. If it makes someone feel bad they should get off it or reduce it but that doesn't warrant a million gates to pass through to get the stuff, especially when said gates force many girls to go through the black market. Which can be actually dangerous.
> I make sure to use it still so I don't have that issue.
I'll make sure my gf gets plenty of use out of it. Dicks are just loads of fun to play with. Fun and floppy and they get bigger! The texture is perfect and it's just satisfying in every way IMO.
>I think that's cute and hot personally haha.
.////.
>Yeah~, that's what I've heard too. I think it's unfortunate that around here guys who like us for who we are and happen to appreciate our bodies despite them not being what's normal get labeled as chasers. I'm grateful there are people out there who will love me for who I am. <3
Normal doesn't exist.
I prefer transgirls but it ain't a dealbreaker for me as long as I really like the person for some esoteric reason in my heart.
>>
File: not_gonna_suicide.jpg (28 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
not_gonna_suicide.jpg
28 KB, 650x456
>>5521874
>Do you prefer a female voice?
Yes. But it's not the most important things. A qt tgirl who sometimes slips up would be kinda cute...

<--- Also that feel when thread is not shit gravy.
>>
I like my "chaser" boyfriend c: he wasn't afraid to show physical affection in public before I passed, and he understands a lot about transition&all the baggage that comes with it. He's helped me a lot c:
>>
>>5521903
That's really nice! I was the first person my gf came out as. Not that I was exactly surprised since she looked like a girl anyway. We were best friends then. I am a bit afraid to show public affection but only because the midwest may be tolerant but not really accepting and it'd embarrass us both to get weird stares. It's nice to be able to comfort her back after all she's done for me. Being the first person i could trust with my feelings and all that good shit. Being someone I can trust with everything and not be embarrassed to cry with. She really broke past my stoic barrier and saved my life a couple times at my worst so why not help her transition and be happy? It's the least I can do.
>>
>>5521874
I'm getting used to hearing trans voices that don't quite pass. I was taken aback at first, but now even if I hear someone and instantly clock them as trans it's like it's just... not significant (of course if they slip back into boymode voice that is really weird).
Generally I think voice is one of those things which really makes or breaks how easy it is to get through the day, and if I had money to blow on a trans gf, voice surgery would definitely be on the table.
>>
File: happy.jpg (55 KB, 725x291) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
55 KB, 725x291
>>5521919
Not that anon but you are a good man and a good person above all - too few of those in the world.
>>
>>5521937
I still have trouble believing people when they say that after all the shit in my life i've done in my confusion, angst and hatred.
>>
>>5521825
>D'awww. My gf didn't even know hers was big until i showed her mine. "Well, that sure helped with my self esteem, I can't imagine having to live with THAT"; had anyone else said it I'd have gone ballistic but it just made me really horny. So horny that the night ended up with us having lost our virginities, and a sore rump for me.

I didn't know mine was big either until about a year or less until I came out. I thought I was going to be hooking up with someone and got really insecure so I started researching things about penis size.

I found out mine was actually quite big, or at least according to the statistics and information I found. It didn't help with my self esteem and courage at all though, as I didn't end up hooking up with anyone, haha.

>Thanks! We plan to get married sometime next year. Perhaps somewhere in Vermont. We like the snowy mountains

This is so cute! I'm really happy for you two~

>That is definitely something she needs to work on. I do wish I'd get more from her down there. It's fun and all but she doesn't cum that much :(

I think I recall seeing some vitamin cocktails or whatever on /d/ that you can take to make yourself cum a lot.

I didn't follow them because I had already been taking vitamin supplements but I remember that some of the things mentioned were things I had already been taking.

It should be as easy as taking a few pills every day. Or so I think.

> That's most girls, cis or not. Otherwise you've got a condition known as Narcissism :P

>>
Anonymous 01/09/16(Sat)18:35:00 No.5521860â–¶

Yeah, I'd rather be humble and insecure about myself than be a narcissist who isn't even aware of their own shortcomings.

At least this way I can strive to better myself because I don't think I'm the best anything, and I don't see myself ever thinking that.

>>5521879
>Maybe we could help? :3

Sounds like fun :3

Hit character limit, continuing next post~
>>
>>5521879
>That's absolutely adorable! Plus having a pussy would probably make tucking easier. Though that would feel really weird I'd imagine.

Haha, thanks. I'm glad you think it's cute.

>Right? And sadly, it seems that's the way it is in Europe right now. Poor girls... Just let people live the way they want. Hormones aren't bad for your health and the people who say it's SO DANGEROUS are absolutely full of shit IMO. If it makes someone feel bad they should get off it or reduce it but that doesn't warrant a million gates to pass through to get the stuff, especially when said gates force many girls to go through the black market. Which can be actually dangerous.

It is sad. I live in America and I had to go out of state to Massachusetts to get a diagnosis and prescription from an informed consent clinic.

>I'll make sure my gf gets plenty of use out of it. Dicks are just loads of fun to play with. Fun and floppy and they get bigger! The texture is perfect and it's just satisfying in every way IMO.

Yeah! The best part is that it's really easy to tell when you're making them feel good. There's a lot of visual eroticism that is absent with a vagina since it's an internal organ.

>.////.

Haha, I've been blushing a lot myself. I'll be totally honest, I had to take a break to go shower so I could masturbate since you got me all aroused.

>Normal doesn't exist.
I prefer transgirls but it ain't a dealbreaker for me as long as I really like the person for some esoteric reason in my heart.

Yeah, I agree it doesn't exist but there are people who believe it does and try their hardest to conform to what they believe normal is, instead of just being themselves and enjoying their life more for it.
>>
>>5522051
>I didn't follow them because I had already been taking vitamin supplements but I remember that some of the things mentioned were things I had already been taking.
off the top of my head i think selenium and zinc are 2 things on that list so that's a starting point for searching for the jizz stack.
try and search for supplements/diets that increase ejaculate volume, as well as searching for supplements/diets that improve its taste, and combine the two where they don't contradict one another, for the perfect jizz.
>>
>>5522051
>I didn't know mine was big either until about a year or less until I came out. I thought I was going to be hooking up with someone and got really insecure so I started researching things about penis size.
>I found out mine was actually quite big, or at least according to the statistics and information I found. It didn't help with my self esteem and courage at all though, as I didn't end up hooking up with anyone, haha.
Aww. lol I was kind of the opposite. I thought mine was big but it's only 6 or so inches. Not the worst but definitely smaller than my girlfriend's especially given how skinny and tiny she is otherwise.
>This is so cute! I'm really happy for you two~
Thank you! It's been a wild and wonderful ride with her. It's amazing how life can be so different and... fulfilling with someone else like that.
>I think I recall seeing some vitamin cocktails or whatever on /d/ that you can take to make yourself cum a lot.
Yep, and I'll have her on them when we're living together because she needs vitamins and stuff. She ain't the healthiest person and neither am I so we have to stick together,
>It should be as easy as taking a few pills every day. Or so I think.
Yep. Zinc is a big one for all that.
>Yeah, I'd rather be humble and insecure about myself than be a narcissist who isn't even aware of their own shortcomings.
Same. It is a virtue to feel.
>Yeah! The best part is that it's really easy to tell when you're making them feel good. There's a lot of visual eroticism that is absent with a vagina since it's an internal organ.
Yep. It can twitch and almost jump when doing the right things to it. Loads of fun and I wanna get an onahole for her.
>Haha, I've been blushing a lot myself. I'll be totally honest, I had to take a break to go shower so I could masturbate since you got me all aroused.
D'awww, wish I could've been there for ya :3
By the way how do you manage to fap in the shower? It always gets chafy for me :(
>>
>>5522091
>Yeah, I agree it doesn't exist but there are people who believe it does and try their hardest to conform to what they believe normal is, instead of just being themselves and enjoying their life more for it.
Right? I believe they're called normalfags on /r9k/ but they call just about anyone who isn't a permavirgin with no friends a normalfag. I just live how I wanted to live,

Say, would you like to stay in contact? You seem delightful to talk with.
>>
>>5522195
>Aww. lol I was kind of the opposite. I thought mine was big but it's only 6 or so inches. Not the worst but definitely smaller than my girlfriend's especially given how skinny and tiny she is otherwise.

I'm pretty skinny and tiny myself. The one girl I got closest to hooking up with was actually a lesbian and she referred to me as a "tiny little thing" which at the time didn't help since I was trying my hardest to convince myself I should be masculine. In retrospect, it's a huge compliment to me, haha.

>Thank you! It's been a wild and wonderful ride with her. It's amazing how life can be so different and... fulfilling with someone else like that.

That's really great and I'm glad you two are able to make each other happy like that! I think you really deserve to have that happiness~

>
Yep, and I'll have her on them when we're living together because she needs vitamins and stuff. She ain't the healthiest person and neither am I so we have to stick together,

I wasn't for the longest time either. It wasn't until My early 20s I think that I started really trying to be healthy and changed my diet to go along with it.

>Yep. It can twitch and almost jump when doing the right things to it. Loads of fun and I wanna get an onahole for her.

That sounds both erotic and adorable at the same time, haha. Which is great in my opinion at least.

>D'awww, wish I could've been there for ya :3

:3 Thanks, I wish I could have had you there too.

>By the way how do you manage to fap in the shower? It always gets chafy for me :(

I just use soap. Probably not the best thing to use for a lubricant but I make sure not to use too much. Just enough that I can easily slide my hands and fingers up and down it.
>>
>>5522216
>Right? I believe they're called normalfags on /r9k/ but they call just about anyone who isn't a permavirgin with no friends a normalfag. I just live how I wanted to live,

I think it's sad. I can only hope they realize that resenting others who seek their own happiness isn't the right way to go about finding the happiness they so desperately seek.

>Say, would you like to stay in contact? You seem delightful to talk with.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind. I've really enjoyed talking to you too. : )
>>
>>5522252
>I'm pretty skinny and tiny myself. The one girl I got closest to hooking up with was actually a lesbian and she referred to me as a "tiny little thing" which at the time didn't help since I was trying my hardest to convince myself I should be masculine. In retrospect, it's a huge compliment to me, haha.
AWWW <3 that's stupidly cute. And just about everyone is tiny when you're 6'4 lol.
>That's really great and I'm glad you two are able to make each other happy like that! I think you really deserve to have that happiness~
She was even worse off since she hadn't had any friends prior to me for a few years. I was the first friend she'd met IRL which is quite sad because she's really really nice even then. Just a bit socially awkward was all. And slightly bitter :( but she's really improved tremendously and is just the sweetest person I've ever met.
>I wasn't for the longest time either. It wasn't until My early 20s I think that I started really trying to be healthy and changed my diet to go along with it.
Body issues fucking suck. I could mistake it for dysphoria but then i remember I'd be fine as a fitter more handsome guy. Meanwhile she's got the opposite problem in that she doesn't eat much, yet she eats terribly. Though that's due to a debilitating stomach problem :( I have to rub her tummy to make her feel better when she gets bad there. I get weird, fatherly feelings when i help her. It really hurts, almost physically, to see her in that sort of pain. Glad to hear you've improved yourself. I've got a lot in life to deal with first since I'm just starting off in life and I'm still saving up for my own apartment.
>That sounds both erotic and adorable at the same time, haha. Which is great in my opinion at least.
Yep. It's fun to explore and see what kinda mischief I can do with it. When you hit the right spot she arches or sometimes slams her legs shut and my head's all squeezed lol lately, it's quite possible.
>>
>>5522252
>:3 Thanks, I wish I could have had you there too.
Given all that's happened in my life as of late, it's quite possible. :3
>I just use soap. Probably not the best thing to use for a lubricant but I make sure not to use too much. Just enough that I can easily slide my hands and fingers up and down it.
I used to use shampoo when I was younger. And then I made the mistake of using it as general lube outside the shower. Never again. Gym was hell that week.
>>5522264
>I think it's sad. I can only hope they realize that resenting others who seek their own happiness isn't the right way to go about finding the happiness they so desperately seek.
With some people, resentment is all they can feel. It's a shame but that's how it was with my gf when she was younger.
>Yeah, I wouldn't mind. I've really enjoyed talking to you too. : )
Shall we exchange Skype? Or e-mail? Either way, it's the same account for me. I'll share it in a separate post.
>>
File: 1385208252419.jpg (47 KB, 492x558) Image search: [Google]
1385208252419.jpg
47 KB, 492x558
>>5520534
>btw how old was everyone when trans women first sparked their interest for me it was 13

Exact same for me I was 12 when I started masturbating, and 13 when I started masturbating to shemale porn. I am considerably older than 13 now and my trans attraction has never gone away, if anything it has gotten stronger as I have gotten older.

>>5520565

2bh sweetie you shouldnt even waste your time, you will just get your little fee fees hurt. Tru-trans like real men, you will never be able to satisfy her in the way that we can... but hey you can dream right? :^)

kek

>>5520598

Yea nah pham, sitting in your moms basement watching anime and shemale porn isnt objectifying women. How cucked can you be breh?!?!?

Cis/trans girls get horny and like to get fucked, its not a big deal pham dont let the SJW cucks make you believe differently. Remember that if you ever decide to leave your house and find a sexual partner.

>>5521874
>How do chasers feel about voices?

Honestly I prefer a beautiful passable female face, fem body, fem mannerisms, and a flaming homo gay boy voice. I am a confrontational person, so I enjoy watching people in public suffer in discomfort as they clock my beautiful trans girl date while I give them the :^) face. I prefer that people know my companion is trans... why? Because normies deserve to be uncomfortable and forced to question their sexuality :^)

I have a loud and deep voice anyway, so as long as she doesnt sound like a 6yr old fairy princess or Kylo Ren it doesnt really matter 2bh, most trans sound like gay boys in my experience.

***REMINDER*** This is ChaserGen a place for masculine males to consider the finer aspects of beautiful, passable, boipussy

>verse chasers pls stop
>AGP trash GTFO
>SRS victims pls go
>Hons pls go
>>
>>5522372
>Honestly I prefer a flaming homo gay boy voice
>I enjoy watching people in public suffer in discomfort as they clock my beautiful trans girl date while I give them the :^) face
>verse chasers pls stop
>SRS victims pls go
lol

...m-marry me
>>
>>5522363
I sent you a request. I think!
>>
>>5522471
Thank you!
>>
>>5521874
>How do chasers feel about voices?
pretty important part of attraction.
of fucking course is that like a real question?
that being said i actually prefer deep female voices and aside from that i'm pretty used to trans women's voices so i'm not gonna cringe or anything
Take the singer Pink for example her voice is not really high but it's very nice.
>>
>>5522372
>my trans attraction has never gone away, if anything it has gotten stronger as I have gotten older.
yeah i'm the same
21 now and My attraction to trans women has never been more powerful.
>>
>tfw never fetishize trans in my life
>tried to jerk it to trans porn but got disgusted by the entire thing
>only chasing attention really

I guess they can be cute by why would anybody choose anything other than a vagina? Even just thinking abouy vagina gets me turned on. I don't get turned on thinking about dicks.

What's the appeal of the penis to chasers?
>>
>>5522894
vaginas are icky
>>
File: FF.png (176 KB, 399x420) Image search: [Google]
FF.png
176 KB, 399x420
>>5520565
The solution is obvious.
>>
>>5522894
If you don't like a certain kind of genital I don't think the appeal can really be explained to you in a way that will really resonate.
>>
>>5522372
>sitting in your moms basement
Lol actually I'm an adult with my own place and no love for animu :). I do date, just haven't found any tgirls and this place has kinda scared me since most mtfs seem to react very negatively towards chasers. But maybe it's different when it's in person and they're horny? Any tips would be highly appreciated, you seem experienced. And not a fucken vers/bottom. I mean no judgement, to each their own and all that, but so not my cup of tea...
>>
>>5522894
>What's the appeal of the penis to chasers?
Well I just realised it ain't about the penis to me. Partly it's, as another anon put it "the little ways in which trans women don't 'pass' by cis standards", those little quirks. Partly is maybe just wanting to feel more masculine by providing a woman, who is probably somewhat insecure about her womanhood, the experience of feeling extremly female and submissive; overpowered by a strong male. A power thing kind of? I'm still trying to understand my feelings myself...
>>
>>5522954
You could just be a faggot tbqh. There's absolutely no positives over a trans woman over a real women other than weird romanticization that you create in your head.

The whole thing is fetishization and perversion.

>>5522902
They really aren't.
>>
File: angry_ultra.gif (309 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
angry_ultra.gif
309 KB, 450x450
>>5522965
Nah I like ciswomen too and don't get off on dudes. Thing is I'm not insecure about these thing and if I where a faggot I'd just, you, be out loud and proud. But this thread was bound to get invaded by haters who just wanna call transgirls "men in dressers" and chasers "faggots". Thing is nobody really cares, and labels are stupid - I wanna fuck cisgirls and tgirls and whatever word you invent to describe that is done of my concern: my only concern is getting those women in the sack.
>>
>>5522954
Yeah, they don't pass because they have a penis. You love the dick.
>>
File: thats not how it works.jpg (77 KB, 666x499) Image search: [Google]
thats not how it works.jpg
77 KB, 666x499
>>5522987
jesus christ just leave...
>>
>>5522984
Im just saying you're probably a transgirl also. That's probably why you fetishize these trans"women" so much tbqh. Im speaking as a former chaser that you're more than likely a transgirl. Vagina is objectively superior and there is no reason to ever date trannies other than sexual perversion.

Instead of wasting time dealing with trannies go outside and get yaself some real pussy.
>>
>>5522999
Accept it, chaser. You'll be happier. You love cock.
>>
>>5523000
>vagina is objectively superior
It's a second asshole for pissing and babies. Great.

The penis is elegant in design and is the most beautiful organ.
>>
>>5523000
I've been passively watching your conversation. I was the person he was quoting about quirks. All of that shit about providing for some submissive tgirl was bullshit though I disagree with him on that.
>Im just saying you're probably a transgirl also.
I think you hit the nail on the head with this. Growing up I did mad mental gymnastics to even be able to get off. If I watched porn, the woman always had to look like she was enjoying it, it was always about her pleasure, but oftentimes I just got bored and lost interest. And when I actually thought about actively participating in sex, in my physically male body, it made me feel sick. Sex was only ever something I had any interest in doing for social validation, and that wasn't enough to make me seek it out, so I still haven't.
Then I started to get to know some transfolk, and then I lurked here and I had a very brief period where I felt solely attracted to tgirls while maintaining... the male front I was putting on before it all clicked and fell into place that I had basically been externalising what I wanted for myself and had suppressed it all my life out of necessity, to survive the family and schoolyard environment.
But as soon as my gender identity began to make sense, my sexuality didn't. I like the thought of being held and dominated and penetrated by someone bigger than me, but as aesthetically pleasing I find men I still can't feel attracted to them. Feminine form still makes my heart all fuzzy but the idea of playing out the masculine role and being the one penetrating a cis woman is and deep down as I said has always been repulsive to me.
>>
>>5523000
>>5523055
cont'd
There's an emotional side to it, that cis men and women just cannot fulfill. I feel that a tgirl and I would just "get" each other and be supportive of each other, and I guess in that respect being able to keep the dicks would better allow us to switch for each other and take turns that way...? Other than that, dicks are low maintenance, low risk of UTI, and handy pissing hose. And that's another thing about being with a trans partner is not feeling the need to conform to cis standards for them, not feeling less than, and then you don't have to put so much gendered weight on your genitalia and can look at them from that strictly functional perspective.
At the end of the day, I don't even care now if the sex would suck. I just want some human connection... fuck I dunno.
>>
>>5523055
>>5523064
I honestly was just shitposting. Seek therapy.
>>
>>5523088
I've sought therapy for non-gendered problems and that was a nightmare.
I'm not going through all of that, nopenopenope.
I'm self medding.
>>
File: 1330329242193.png (31 KB, 213x214) Image search: [Google]
1330329242193.png
31 KB, 213x214
>>5523011
>vagina
>for pissing
Got that right!
>>
>>5523055
You seem like a genuinely cool anon, and I'm happy you found what works for you. I just don't feel like that's me, but it'd be silly to think we're all the same way for the same reasons. Diversity is the nature of... well, nature. You're living proof, what with not giving a shit about cis standards and heteronorms and being happier for it. I think that's cool, and the world would be boring without it. That being said I'm just a boring ol' cisguy, though I'm still figuring out why I like what I like. I kinda agree on my bit about "providing for some submissive tgirl" being shit. Now that I've given it some thought it just doesn't click 100%. Maybe there is no explanation, maybe we just all like different things? Idk. Glad the thread made it so far with only minimal trolling, though.
>>
>>5523088
And an anon took your shit and made a nice post where she opened up. Counter-troll efficiency: 100%
>>
>>5520319

>retarded male

Poor choice of word. It's funny how warped opinions can become when one has isolated themselves.
>>
File: transpepe.jpg (1020 KB, 1600x1579) Image search: [Google]
transpepe.jpg
1020 KB, 1600x1579
Pro tip for all you chasers 4chan doesn't really have passing ones you have look other places online.
>>
>>5523093
But what if you get pregnant?
>>
>>5523162

>that pic
>the greatest kek of all time
>>
What's the appeal? Is it the idea of dominating a smaller, weak man? Is it escapism and thinking that feminine boys are soft and sweet and perfect? Do you just not like pussy?
>>
>>5523194
Thanks senpai, i worked hard on it.
>>
Fags mad that we are taking all the straight guys from you?They rather fuck a smelly 7 foot tall guy in a wig then you.

We have a monopoly on this "penis fetish"
>>
>>5522894
>>5523206
why are all ofther men so fucking obsessed with genitalia ?
Like devoid of a person the genitals are nothing they mean nothing without a person attached to them
I'm attracted to people not just their genitals and Vaginas are fine they are just an organ whatever mate
There is no appeal of the penis without the trans women
Why does everyone have to be so absolutist?
Only a sith deals in absolutes
>>
File: 1450467952204.png (93 KB, 512x366) Image search: [Google]
1450467952204.png
93 KB, 512x366
>>5523252
>Only a sith deals in absolutes
My sides 10/10
>>
through vigorous masturbation, what else.
good question.
you know how the big blue ocean has a whole bunch of strange, fascinating creatures in it?
i want to fuck the ocean.
>>
Ex-chaser here,
DESU senpai you're not a chaser until you have fucked a tranny and most chasers have some delusional mindset that they think that its going to be like that hentai mangos they jerk off to before mommy tucks them in every night.
>>
>>5523310
i have already had sex with 4 trans women 2 good 1 meh 1 horrid pretty normal honestly no stupid fantasies or anything just an attraction
>>
>>5523252
cis women as also this way.
>>
File: firece lion.gif (813 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
firece lion.gif
813 KB, 500x281
I don't dislike chasers as long as they treat me like a woman and aren't creepy, and also I am not planning on having my GT inverted.

Can I get some admiration now?
>>
>>5523634
treat me like a woman and aren't creepy
Pick one
>>
File: 1452037605361.gif (478 KB, 500x232) Image search: [Google]
1452037605361.gif
478 KB, 500x232
>>5523664
So I have to pick between someone treating me like a man or a total creep? I'll pick nether then.
>>
>>5523688
>implying that treating you like a women is creepy.
>>
File: 1449924871551.jpg (8 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1449924871551.jpg
8 KB, 160x160
>>5523688
>wanting to be treated as something that you are not and will never be

Tippity top kek tbqh lad
>>
>>5523688
You two will both be actors ?
>>
File: 1445306338669.jpg (41 KB, 431x413) Image search: [Google]
1445306338669.jpg
41 KB, 431x413
>>5523712
Dunno man, if they treat me like a man while feeding me their cock I'm going to start to think that they're pretty gay, y'know? I mean it's one thing to be a chaser but you don't have to be a fag about it.
>>
>>5523759

>people like you actually exist

The internet was a mistake.
>>
File: lillith.jpg (42 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
lillith.jpg
42 KB, 600x656
>>5523759
I never understand why you trans "girls" dislike gay people. It is like you take all the stereotypes of women and just apply them. You are all homophobic pieces of shit. I have seen some delusion but if you actually alk to transgirls they are deluded as fuck. They REALLY need to get the shit beat out of them.
>>
>>5523782
Its because they're gay they just resent it and repressed it til bam they think the only logical choice is too become a "women".
>>
File: 1452319384754.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452319384754.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>5523804
It isn't even that sadly.
They are literally role playing as females. It is fucking degenerate as fuck. They will be like OOOO GRRRL BIG DICKS REALLY TALL XDD when real gays are like I like it all because they fetishize everything. They literally take disgusting stereotypes of women and exaggerate them. It is seriously the most disgusting fucking thing on this planet. It isn't even just online but in real life I know so many trans girl that are caricatures of women. They are so fucking degenerate and disgusting.
>>
File: contempt cat with a book.jpg (303 KB, 919x656) Image search: [Google]
contempt cat with a book.jpg
303 KB, 919x656
>>5523772
>>5523782
So I'm homophobic if I don't want to have sex with homosexual men? Now you're just sounding just like one of those "you're transphobic if you don't want to have sex with transpeople!" folks.

If you wanted to fuck boys then go fuck boys, I ain't judging, why are you even here?
>>
>>5523820
I am not even gay at all but how could you not want to date gay men? You are literally a gay man for wanting to even date men. You're one of those losers that fetishize straight men and think that gays are somehow less of men because of their sexual preference. AKA that is what women do AKA read
>>5523816

You are all roleplaying as females rather than actually being someone attracted to men. That is why you all become transbians because the attraction to men charade goes away.
>>
>>5520243
No doubt. Who wants a weird freakish pseudo gash when you can just have the real thing without most of the mental problems.
>>
>>5523833
I don't think gay men are somehow less of a man, I don't give a shit about that. I don't date gay men because I'm just not what they want. If they're gay then by definition they like men, no? If they actually liked men, they'd find men, not someone with a pair of tits.
>>
>>5523782
>I never understand why you trans "girls" dislike gay people

Normally, I deal with people on a person-by-person basis, but the gay men of this board are generally not very fun to talk to. You harass us pretty regularly.

This doesn't happen so much in the real world, thankfully. Your illness is on display only for the anonymous.
>>
>>5523782
Nice hidden bodyguard shoulders.

Would get protected by like Whitney Houston in The Bodyguard/5
>>
>>5523252
>There is no appeal of the penis without the trans women
>Only a sith deals in absolutes
Dis my nigga right here everyone. Underrated post, 10/10.

>>5523295
>you know how the big blue ocean has a whole bunch of strange, fascinating creatures in it?
>i want to fuck the ocean.
My spirit animal. 11/10.
>>
>>5523870

You are a gay man at the end of the day, sweetie.
>>
>>5524257
>>5523833
>>5523804
>>5523712
>>5523664
This guy(s) are the worse basically the same shitposting as hons who usually shit up these threads.
>>
>>5523634
"Chasers", like all other men and actually all humans in general, come in both creepy and non-creepy varietites. The more I think about it the more I realise that there is no way to make judgements about a person's character or mindset based soley on what they are attracted to (as long as those things fall under the category of "passibly sane").

Also you want admiration, you post a pic ;)

>>5523759
>t's one thing to be a chaser but you don't have to be a fag about it
This shit right here's going on my family crest.
>>
File: aintmad.jpg (70 KB, 490x386) Image search: [Google]
aintmad.jpg
70 KB, 490x386
>>5523870
They're just shitposting, friend. Every trans thread has it, it is inevitable and really just sad evidence of how widespread transphobia is. Try to ignore it and focus on the positive stuff. You are a woman: 4chan trolls cannot take that away from you.
>>
>>5524266
>Also you want admiration, you post a pic ;)
she's has them all over the internet look up her name also her meme twitter account were she's le contrarian capitalist
>>
File: acd.jpg (25 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25 KB, 600x402
>>5524266
Dude bro
He's not going to sleep with you. No need to tip that fedora for m'dude there. He's a disgusting male fetishist.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>5524278
>this whole post
>>
>>5524273
>You are a woman: 4chan trolls cannot take that away from you.

Keep telling yourself that sir.
>>
>>5524273

>You are a woman

And I'm a vacuum cleaner. Vroooooooooooooooooooooom.
>>
>>5522372
>verse chasers pls stop
This infighting must stop
why can't we be brotherly toward each other?
everything a fucking competition and we are still trying o out man our brothers
We will never be a community at this rate.
>>
>>5519894
Idk how many people are in this thread but if you are interested in talking to like minded guys go here
http://transattracted.com/
>>
File: shitpost.gif (916 KB, 490x367) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.gif
916 KB, 490x367
>>5524296
>>5524288
>>5524278
Imma just wait it out and maintain faith that the thread will be OK. Thanx for comming by, haters, 1/10 trolls but A+ for effort.
>>
>>5524298
If chasers knew how to make friends they wouldn't fetishize failed males like a bunch of creeps.
>>
>>5524302

>stop liking what I don't like

Way to take the high ground, bruh.
>>
>>5524309
How the fuck was I disliking what they like? They haven't acutually liked anything, just posted transphobic statements in a trans-thread: how is that anything but shitposting?
>>
>>5524314

What do you like bro?

>other than calling out shitposters
>>
>>5524314
Look hon.
I've spent plenty of time with these men. They are horrible people and their disorder isn't scientific based and a joke. There's a reason why people attracted to them are chasers because you have to be fucking depraved to want failed males.

Birds of a feather flock together. Failed males hang with failed males.They remind them too much of each other. They need to seperate the trans from here because it's literally role play gone too far.
>>
>>5524319

>Birds of a feather flock together.
>I've spent plenty of time with these men.

At least you included yourself in the equation. And yes, they are just a bunch of crazies but it's fun.
>>
>>5519894
https://youtu.be/NNc242mbiUs
>>
File: Screenshot-2014-11-10-10.21.23.jpg (94 KB, 576x401) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2014-11-10-10.21.23.jpg
94 KB, 576x401
>>5519994
>he's not giving the medical staff large amounts of shekles, therefor we don't agree that he's a woman, he didn't pay us enough to believe it so his pass to the lady's stall is gone.

X and Y /thread goodbye
>>
>>5520565
You were gay before any of this.

...no, that's it. That's all there is worth saying.
>>
>thread goodbye
Good night sweet prince. Flights of angels and so forth.
>>
Do any of you lurk or post in /mtfg/? Who are your favorite trips?
>>
>>5524855
Why would I lurk in that bitter truscum shithole, berating those who want to keep their junk while crying about chasers?
>>
File: 1375031788749.jpg (15 KB, 186x219) Image search: [Google]
1375031788749.jpg
15 KB, 186x219
>>5522444
>...m-marry me

Well I guess I have to marry you since you got trips :3

I post my contact info in almost every PassGen now, and I give feedback on the girls that I like so you can meet me there if you are brave enough. I am extremely picky tho (:

Oh and people with hurt feelings tell me that I am an asshole sometimes, and I do Tren Rage from time to time.... so if you can put up with that, and I like your pics then maybe you can be my bottom bitch one day.

>>5522894

>why would anybody choose anything other than a vagina?

Ayyy he's never got any passable boipussy before everybody point at him and laugh ! xD

>>5522924
>But maybe it's different when it's in person and they're horny?

Its different when you cross the "value threshold", what I mean by that is every person has a generic expectation of a sexual partner they are looking for. When you clearly exceed that expectation, it becomes very difficult for that person to see you in a negative light (at least initially).

Basically, how can you be a "chaser" if she is chasing you? Think about that pham :^)

>Any tips would be highly appreciated

Tips I could write a book about damn near, but this is the basic advice... become an attractive person in general. First and foremost go to the gym and get in shape pham, MtF trans (non AGP trash) are huge Androphiles and they lust after the male body, even more so than Cis females.. so if you are muscular that alone is probably the single biggest thing you could do.

There is much more though, learn effective leadership skills, conflict resolution, how to be charismatic, etc. Do not take shit from anyone, you will win fights and you will lose fights but if you learn something then you come out ahead regardless.... and NEVER EVER be afraid to tell a bitch to go fuck herself.

I think I have said enough to get you started in the right direction friend :^)

Oh look the thread went to shit what a surprise :^)
>>
>>5524895
>people with hurt feelings tell me that I am an asshole
You ARE an asshole. But a lovable one.

>how can you be a "chaser" if she is chasing you? Think about that pham
Such wisdom...:) Seriously never thought about it that way. The tips you give seem to be just about being desirable and generally 'manly'; shit that works with any female whether cis or trans. Which is a good thing I guess, just treating tgirls like girls (for good or bad)-

I think it's true what you say about working out, a friend who lifts said mtfs hit on him quite a bit. He also theorised that this was a size thing; tgirls want to feel small and feminine and thus need a big, muscular man they can feel petite next to. Thoughts on this? And yeah I started working out a few months ago too so I'll see how that improves things.
>>
>>5524855
nah no reason to ever go there it's mostly just tries i used to try to browse it, the main reason i came to lgbt was to see what trans women on 4chan were like the answer is just as bad as everyone else on this site but instead of laughter it made me pretty sad .

but to answer your question probably Ufufu and Eddie(EE-DEE)
>>
>>5520376
Are you that black guy who had a temper tantrum cause hannibal isn't black?
>>
>>5519994
It's not straight to sleep with trannys though. It's bisexual. We all know the only reason anyone is into trannies is the penis. That's why getting SRS destroys the career of any tranny camwhore or porn star. People just want the penis, which means it most certainly is not straight. Just accept that you are not straight, don't fall for the retarded delusion many trannies go for. We'll never get a straight guy, and you guys will never be straight if you go for trannies. The term chaser is fucking retarded, as well, considering that is all a tranny can ever get. Anyone willing to date/fuck/marry a tranny is someone who is into trannies, and thus a "chaser".
>>
>>5520376
>trans girls are useless without their dicks NEVER LET THEM FORGET THIS :^)
You act like we don't already know this. Only the tumblr-tier retards don't.
>>
>>5525172
I care more about puttin my dick in women's boxes than what conceptual box I fit into. Gay/straight/bi/chaser/transoriented - it doesn't matter, it's just a word describing the exact same act. What label you place on it does not change the act one bit, nor does in change the people involved. A rose by any other name and all that jazz.
>>
>>5525196
I guess you're right. A cock-lover is a cock-lover by any other name :^).
>>
>ITT

Are all chasers this creepy and manipulative?
>>
>>5525214
yes
they all also secretly want you to put your dick in their ass and will pressure you to do so as soon as they think they can get away with it. Every single one, without exception. They'll all deny it, of course, but they know it's true, and we know it's true.
>>
>>5525220
Well no shit? If you've got a big dick I want to use it. Tiny dicks are useless to me and is only really good as a lube dispenser.
>>
>>5525220
>they all also secretly want you to put your dick in their ass and will pressure you to do so as soon as they think they can get away with it.

Can confirm this. I cammed for one guy and he started off saying really flattering things and how sexy and cute I was, then as my clothes came off he asked if he could suck my dick and if I could put it in him. Was a major turn off.
>>
>>5519894
Pretty good these days. No turning back to biological women for sure.Can't stand their sadism.
Dating sites, birchplace, clubs like Wayout and Bombshell in the past.These days I narrowed my focus to Asia, ladyboys are much more accepting and nice than Latin or White trans girls.
I don't dwell on it, it doesn't define who I am.
>>
>>5525214
No just that one Carthagian anon. He has obv sociopathic tendecies but is good for a laugh.

>>5525220
No. Just no. Not for a million dollars. OK, for a million dollars maybe but I'd feel like shit afterwards.

>>5525277
Sorry that happened to you, but anecdotes are not evidence. Obviously bottom-chasers exist but plenty of guys just want to top. I'd NEVER bottom or even suck; I want to be with a woman and that means I do the fucking.
>>
File: 1450196708090.gif (76 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450196708090.gif
76 KB, 640x480
>>5525383
yeah sure whatever you say anon
>>
File: sNzM6n9.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sNzM6n9.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
One day you'll all grow out of chasing and realize that real women with real vaginas are objectively superior. Roleplaying men in a dress are objectively inferior.

To all too chasers who want to go trans just do it than you won't be on this general writing paragraphs about how different you are. You just sound weird. Youre allowed to chase as a transgirl plus you can be the anime waifu you've always to be.
>>
>>5525398
Well fucken OF COURSE it will be true that no guy into tgirls is a top only if one willfully ignores all those who are and calls them liars. Anything can be true if your response is to cover your ears and go "lalalala". Thing is I can't prove it to you; nobody can. You either believe me or you don't.
>>
>>5525410
>One day you'll all grow out of chasing and realize that real women with real vaginas are objectively superior.

LOL. I have fucked women till I was 33. They are nothing but pain in the ass.
>>
>>5525172
>It's not straight to sleep with trannys though. It's bisexual. We all know the only reason anyone is into trannies is the penis.
Not true. I top only and don't even do oral.
> That's why getting SRS destroys the career of any tranny camwhore or porn star.
I know plenty of post-op escorts who are popular.
>>
>>5525590
>nothing but a pain in the ass

That's all you literally get when dating a trans.

>Til i was 33
>on 4chan chasing trannies implying you're older than 33

Kek
>>
>>5525430
okay sure, out of all the chasers who've said the exact same shit and then after I got attached started the 'b-by the way would you hate if I sucked you off?" shit and escalated from there, which has happened to me at least like 6 times now, you're the one who's being truthful
>>
>>5525613
>That's all you literally get when dating a trans.
Not really, all my experiences with trans girls were positive.
>>on 4chan chasing trannies implying you're older than 33

I am 36.
>>
>>5525618
>im 36 chasing trannies on 4chan

You better have money.
>>
>>5525614
Baby, on my mother's grave, if I dated you you'd be my fucktoy and not the other way around. And I'd make you love it.
You don't need to trust me. You just need to learn how to separate the men from the closeted sissybois.
>>
>>5525636
I dated transgirls richer than me.
But as said before, now I am focusing on Asia only.
I found girls from there the most pleasing to be with.
And no, it is not only about the money.
Also I am not chasing on 4chan, just talking. Not interested in dating anyone from here.
>>
>>5525597
>Not true. I top only and don't even do oral.
You're still fucking someone who has a penis. Why even go after trannies otherwise?
>I know plenty of post-op escorts who are popular
I guarantee you they are not as popular as the pre-op/non-op ones. Not to mention, they are less numerous, artificially inflating their popularity. People whore themselves out and cam and such things to afford surgeries, in many cases.

Look, I know you want to defend your perception that you are straight, but that simply is not the case. A purely straight man could not get hard for a tranny, with or without the operation.
>>
You think the trolls in this thread are skilled?
The real mastermind is the OP.
>>
>>5525675
O hey op.
I hope you keep making it. Chasers are fun to bully.
>>
>>5525669
>Why even go after trannies otherwise?
Why the fuck not? A hot bitch is a hot bitch, I don't give a fuck about your genetics I'm not a scientist. And I'm not a linguist either so I certainly don't give a fuck about labels such as "straight" or "bi" or whatever. I really don't get the discussions, the debates, the questioning and labeling. What happened to the primal part of us that just wants to fuck and doesn't give a shit?
>>
>>5525669
>You're still fucking someone who has a penis.
Post-op trans have penises? Phantom ones?

>Why even go after trannies otherwise?
Because there are not biological women.
>>
>>5520172
>transwoman
>no benis
*throws up violently*
>>
>>5525772
If you only fuck or masturbate to post-op trannies, not only is that pathetic, it also still is not straight. You're fapping to/fucking someone who was born a man. Fake vagina or not, it is not straight. A totally straight man could only get off to biological women. I sincerely doubt you're in it just for the "lol bio women are dumb" factor. If anything trannies have more baggage, issues, and are more crazy in general.
>>
>>5525948
Whatever floats your projection desires.
>>
>>5525948
I get off on ciswomen. Am I a pedo cause they used to be kids?
Seriously, this is not how attaction works. It's not genetic; you don't approach a woman and ask for a DNA test and blood samples to analyse the hormone levels and then inspect the vag with two doctors to make sure it's 'au naturel' before you decide to be attracted or not. It's instinct. It's the reptilian brain. You might change your mind when you learn her history later but that's because you're an insecure manchild. I don't have time for shit like that; if she's cute Imma give her my D and I don't care if she was born a Martian. Watch me give a fuck, loser.
>>
This thread included discussion about peoples' experience of their own sexuality for quite some time. Do you think it's possible the thread might return to that instead of a constant back-and-forth label-war? Talk about your shit, but take a break from telling people that you know their internal states better than they do. It doesn't ever produce a constructive discussion.
>>
>>5526251
>. Do you think it's possible the thread might return to that instead of a constant back-and-forth label-war?

fucking hell i wish was interesting for a second now it's just shitposting
>>
>>5525658
>I am focusing on Asia only
Uh oh, enjoy you're AIDS.
>>
>>5526307
implying that all trans women don't have higher aids rates
it make almost no difference if you are going after trans women there is a 75% chance of aids or HIV
>>
>>5525229
>tfw 7.2" penis
>tfw sub
This is why I hate chasers.
>>
>>5526346
That's not what I meant. I would only want to fuck a big dick.

If you're fine with the dom being smaller, there shouldn't be issue.
>>
>>5520206
They've found new kinds of bacteria inside those things that scientists haven't heard of before, I'm staying away from post-op vagoos like the plague
>>
>>5524895
post contact?
you use pham so i assume you're uk, you'd like me
>>
>>5526374
>If you're fine with the dom being smaller
Yeah I am actually.
>>
>>5526337
Which country?
>>
>>5519894
>stealth
>lonely
>afraid of people
I just want a bf and make him happy but I feel so worthless and am afraid of them leaving me ;_;
Any successful women with chasers here? Did it work? Is there a chance?
>>
>>5526519
Then a bit of SPH is fine.
>>
>>5524895
What do you look like. I hope you have a nice bod to back up all that internet machismo boy
>>
>>5524930
Of course its true. Mtfs want to feel small, feminine. Plus I mean they have male skeletons, so even the most femme porn stars are going to be a bit larger than most cis females. So they want a masculine partner who can still appear masculine next to them.
>>
>>5525410
As a trans girl this is pretty true. But whatever. Life is shit.
>>
>>5526691
>Small Penis Humiliation
Uh I don't understand why so many guys with small penises are into that...
>>
>>5519894
> I cope by saying and having casual.sex with trans women

> I meet trans women on 4chan

> I consider myself bi but I am also ftm
>>
>>5527267
they have to be it's the way they cope
>>5526636
every country
>>
>>5526240
>Am I a pedo cause they used to be kids?
That is an entirely different argument. Everyone starts out as a kid. Natural women start out as natural women. Trannies do not start out as women.

I'll tell you how attraction works, for a straight man. A tranny could be extremely attractive, but a purely straight man will -still- be turned off by the fact that they were born a man. The knowledge alone is all it takes. Not to mention, even the best surgical vag is detectable by someone who knows what to look for, which isn't hard at all. Shit, most of them are extremely obvious/plastic/fake/shitty looking. Instinct is to not breed with males, even if they now look extremely attractive.

You are the insecure manchild, unable to accept the fact that you're not straight, and making up all sorts of excuses as to why you are. The men who fall for a tranny, and lose all attraction and interest upon finding out they were born a man, are only doing what is natural for them - that knowledge is a turn off for them. It makes it impossible for them to have sex with them anymore.

I know very well that nobody wants to not be straight. Quit deluding yourself. It's not straight to fuck trannies. Ever. Any chaser or tranny who doesn't accept this is delusional. There is nothing wrong with fucking trannies (I am one, why would I care if people fuck us?), it's just not straight to do so.
>>
>>5527531
Actually, if you imagine two identical women except one is trans and the other isn't, and you wouldn't date the trans one but you would date the other one, that's called transphobia. I hope you get hit by a bus, shitlord.
>>
File: into the trash.png (899 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
into the trash.png
899 KB, 680x697
>>5527579
It's not transphobia, it's a difference in sexual attraction. There is nothing wrong with being turned off by someone being a tranny.

Is it racist if someone isn't turned on by blacks? Indians? Asians? Whites? etc. Of course not, it's just sexual attraction.

Of course, throwing around a word like "shitlord" leads me to believe you are of the tumblr persuasion, in which case, pic related.
Actually you even arguing this point means you are tumblr material.
>someone isn't attracted to trans women? TRANSPHOBIA!!!!! fucking cis scum bix nood muh gril benis sugg muh 6 inch clit mufugga!!!
>hoping a tranny gets hit by a bus because they have a realistic opinion
Maybe I should be the one calling you transphobic :^)
>>
>>5527289
lol iv had like 3 ftms message me about hooking up on grindr. Not into it though.
>>
File: lois lane.jpg (135 KB, 1258x1600) Image search: [Google]
lois lane.jpg
135 KB, 1258x1600
I wonder if shouldpads played a part in making me a filthy chaser.
>>
>>5528222

Shoulderpads even.
>>
>>5527824

If someone's skin color turns you off, yes, you are a closeted racist.
>>
>>5527531
>You are the insecure manchild
If I wanted my come back I'd have wiped off your chin.
>unable to accept the fact that you're not straight,
I said clearly that I don't give a fuck how I am labelled. I want to fuck transwomen and ciswomen; call that sexuality whatever you want, name it "Bob" for all I care. Doesn't change the act, doesn't change me.
>I know very well that nobody wants to not be straight.
Projecting much? Straightness is not a part of my identity, it's not important to me at all.

>>5527824
>Is it racist if someone isn't turned on by blacks? Indians? Asians? Whites? etc.
Yes. I mean having a preference and saying you prefer this or that is one thing. That you generally don't fall for certain ethnicities. Sure. But if you state that you will NEVER have sex with a certain race, and that it is the fact that they belong to that race that is a turn off, then yes you are a racist.
>>
>>5524895
K, in a few more months I'll see what you think of my pic in a passing thread.
>>
>>5522372

It's nice to know my voice wouldn't bother you too bad.

>>5524895
>picky
>the girls I like

Made me a little flustered desu. :^)

When are you going to post another body pic btw?

I promise not to share it anywhere haha
>>
File: bad day.jpg (27 KB, 235x235) Image search: [Google]
bad day.jpg
27 KB, 235x235
Who /canthelpit/ here?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.