[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do a lot of gay men wish they were women, deep inside?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: 1450027276993.jpg (119 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1450027276993.jpg
119 KB, 720x960
I'm honestly trying to get this shit through my head. Please don't be offended. It seems like those who are only attracted to men are effeminate at heart, most of the time and those who are attracted to women are moreso masculine in nature.
>>
>gay guy reporting in
I look deep inside, and I see a lot of dreams, and a women isn't down there.
>>
I wish I was a billionaire inside, not give a shit about being a man or woman. I am such a failure of a guy. I have a PhD in CompSci, but I struggle to pay rent. Drinking and social anxiety will cripple me.
>>
I like beards. I like my beard. I like dicks. I like my dick. I'm attracted to men, I also like being a man.

Personally I would never want to be a woman, for many reasons. I can only speak for myself though.

You seem to be making some broad generalizations.
>>
I love being a man. When I was little I remember I couldn't wait to get into puberty to get body hair and all that jazz and I was fucking proud when I was the first to get hairy legs and hair under my arms.
I've never wanted to be a woman.
>>
>>5519838
>>5519847
>>5519849
wait, you guys seriously wouldn't rather be girls?
>>
Women are insufferable cunts with hormonal issues. I'd sooner slit my own throat than become a woman.
>>
>>5519853
no thanks.
>>
I guess I've had Gender dysphoria. When I was young I thought I had that intersex condition for some reason. I had desires to cross dress and currently I still fantasise about being a woman (getting fucked by a man) while masturbating.

However, I'm more upset about my femininity and want to be more masculine.

Perhaps deep down I might be a tranny or something, but on the surface I like being a guy. I'm 29 and like being a dude for the most part. I'd rather have a vagina though so IDK.
>>
>>5519853
Nope. There are several drawbacks of being gay but I don't see being a woman as a favorable alternative.
>>
>>5519853
Why on earth would I want to be that? Bleeding out of your genitalia, being a victim to your hormones, having to go through painful pregnancy were often your genitalia rips down to your asshole and you have to be sewn shut, being reliant on your looks and deemed mostly worthless after your reproductive system no longer functions after certain age, being seen as a easy victim and someone the large majority could overpower at any moment leaving me at the mercy of peoples moralism, having a sisterhood that complains about how oppressed I am and if I don't join in I'd be considered a traitor... And that's just the icing on the cake.

No, I've never wanted to be a woman.
>>
>>5519865
Interesting. Would you say you were androphilic, in that you're physically attracted to men. Like you'd point out a handsome guy in a crowd over a cute girl?

Or perhaps is it just the act of seeing yourself having sex with a man that you find arousing?
>>
>>5519885
>in that you're physically attracted to men.

Well yeah.
>>
I'm lesbian. I don't experience gender dysphoria but I've always felt my life would make more sense if I had been a male. I also have lots of sexual fantasies involving me having a dick and fucking hot girls. I think that's just penis envy though, I don't think it means anything gender wise.
>>
File: 1417143769642.png (278 KB, 706x412) Image search: [Google]
1417143769642.png
278 KB, 706x412
>>5519844
>compsci

Are you sure you aren't trans?
>>
Since I classify myself as non-binary, with a
leaning towards female, I don't like to say I'm gay, as it's defined by today's society. Gay, to me, equals male, and gay male either equals
masculine or feminine, both of which I have in
me, but both I don't subscribe to.

I'm also not attracted to many gay men. I would
rather be with a straight man because of his
masculinity (among other things).

I would rather be treated and seen as a female,
or at least have my femininity acknowledged,
but it not be looked at because I'm gay. My
femininity is apart of me, not because
of what gender I like.

So yea, I would like to be a woman, but I don't
think I would be the stereotypical girl. I would
still be my own person.
>>
>>5519993
I've literally never met another gay person in CompSci (postgrad nor staff), let alone a trans person. I think it's a meme.
>>
>>5520076
most trannies kill themselves by the time postgrad work comes around.
>>
>>5519844
>I wish I was a billionaire
Oh yeah. Dem feels anon, dem feels.
>>
Absolutely not. When I lust after men it's also envy, since I want to be them.
>>
>>5519829
Sometimes I think about ... if I had an ability to turn into real girl. It would be so SO much easier to get those nice sweet straight guys I'm crushing into every fucking time.

But then again. I'm taking my life as a fag like it's some sort of hard mode. If I get what I want from a straight guy and will change his mind that I'm better than those easy-mode pussies which hunted by him, I guess I will make myself sweet achievement with a great prize. So yeah. The hard it gets the better it will be.
>>
>>5520100
Autoandrophilia
>>
>>5519829
Not just gay men. I think most straight men wish they were women too.
>>
>>5519853
not in a million fucking years
>>
>>5519829
There's absolutely no co-relation between those two extremes: gay people are gay people. Wishing to be a girl, or identifying yourself as a girl is an entirely different thing.
>>
>>5519829

of course not. being a transgender woman is a totally different thing from being a gay man. trans women are not just "super gay" males. being attracted to men is not what makes you feminine or female.

gay men enjoy being men. we like having masculine bodies. we enjoy having sex with other men AS MEN. i'm turned on by two male bodies together, i like my beard and muscles and masculine features and i like having sex with people who are similar to me in this way. never ever in a million years would want to be a woman or have a woman's body.

also, consider gay transgender men, OP. that is, people who were born female, transitioned to being male, and are attracted to men. of course they don't "wish to be a woman" deep inside. if they wished to be a woman they never would have transitioned in the first place.
>>
>>5519829
I'm bi and pretty "dudebro-ish." Also, I have never had any desire to be a woman ever. It'd be a pain having to bleed from your vag monthly and pretending to be offended by everything ever.
>>
>>5519829
yes, that's why i take hormones now
>>
File: 1452336085376.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1452336085376.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
>>5520100
This. FUCKING THIS. I will never be a jock stud and I'm forever stuck in out of shape twink mode. REEEE, FUCKING REEEEEEEEEE!
>>
I sort of do, but that's got a lot more to do with my own mental illness and fetishes than liking men. I like the idea of having a girl's body, but my entire structure is manly so I roll with it. I've had gender dysphoria but I'm generally neutral towards or like my masculine features and my interests and mannerisms are masculine, so I don't actually want to transition or anything. I act pretty much the same as a normal guy except really submissive sexually. Not so much interested in being a girl as being treated like one.
>>
>>5519829
I wish but only because being a woman is living life on easy mode.

>women don't need a personality
>even whales can get laid/get a husbando
>women don't need to try while having sex, just lay down like a dead fish and it will be enough for most guys
>women can get men out their league, like a 5/10 woman with a 7+/10 guy
>women can shit out babies for their lovely husbandos
>women can choose to do nothing for a living and still be rich/live a comfortable life on the back of their husbands
>the justice system is fairly biased towards wives

And the most amazing thing of all
>womyn have access to all straight men in the world

Can you imagine? It's like a gay guy version of heaven but then i remember how blind to all of this the majority of women are, it's a like a curse

>have the world at the tip of your clitoris
>be oblivious about it while demanding even more stuff

Fucking cunts mate, seeing a woman mistreating a guy breaks my heart.
>>
>>5520100

Dubs don't lie. This is me. I want to be the men that I fuck (though I'd still never bottom).
>>
>>5519856
>>5519876
>>5519879
>>5520238
w-what? I thought everyone wanted to be a girl but most guys just had the willpower to not let it affect them...
>>
>>5519829
well i do, personally
>>
>>5520503
Wow, so you're like the opposite of AGP....
>>
>>5523674
uh no, you're probably just closeted transgender
>>
File: 1387760897068.jpg (7 KB, 176x200) Image search: [Google]
1387760897068.jpg
7 KB, 176x200
>>5519829
>It seems like those who are only attracted to men are effeminate at heart, most of the time and those who are attracted to women are moreso masculine in nature.

This is some shit-tier pseudo psychology.
>>
fuck no women are shit
>>
>>5523674
>I thought everyone wanted to be a girl but most guys just had the willpower to not let it affect them...
Same here. Also I'm transgender.
>>
>>5519855
Damn. No need to get too harsh; I've met my fair share of men who are just as emotional..
>>
>>5523746
>>5523789
...pls no
>>
>>5519829
>mtf lesbian
Might as well check in. Masculinity repulses me, both being masculine and the thought of romance with men. I would not say I was masculine in nature, yet am attracted to women.
>>
When you think of all the unearned privileges female get, especially those regarding expressing sexuality, it is no wonder that gay men want to be like women.
>>
>>5529465
>unearned privileges female get
ummm.... like what exactly? privilege to get constantly discriminated against and treated like subhumans?
>>
>>5529503
Hahaha
Ahahaha
>>
>>5529503
If you suck and take cock up your ass, you're a subhuman to the rest of the world. Subs are basically women. They are not ambitious and leech off of the dominant.
>>
>>5529535
I was going to argue, but I quite like being a sub
>>
>>5529503
Please tell me how it is the subhumans who don't have to do physical labor, fight in war, have their bodies used as tools. Please tell me how it is the discriminated who are killed and assaulted less. Poor poor women, they are so downtrodden that it is custom to give them diamonds. They are so powerless in our capitalistic society, its not like they control nearly 70% of domestic spending and households spend nearly 4 times on them as they do male counterparts. Spending money that you didn't earn is in no way unearned privileges.
>>
>>5519829
The sheer overwhelming about of macho faggots and emosissy straight guys says your observation is incorrect.
>>
I'm a lesbian and I want to touch women deep inside. Does that count?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.