[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bottoming for the first time with a real guy. I'm scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: bottoming.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
bottoming.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Bottoming for the first time with a real guy. I'm scared I might poop. I've tried with toys and sometimes I've crapped on myself when the sensation was good.
>>
Make sure u take an enima :) Enjoy
>>
Poop before you do le butttstuff and like >>5497100 said, use an enema to clean yourself out beforehand too.
>>
This is why I don't do anal, it's shitty and it hurts.
>>
File: 1355278325081.png (79 KB, 553x532) Image search: [Google]
1355278325081.png
79 KB, 553x532
just remember this and you will be fine.
>>
>>5497148
anal hurt me for a while until I added more lube and learned to do certain positions. I find that its most uncomfortable when I am in missionary position.
>>
does anal work in the big spoon little spoon position?
>>
douche douche douche always douche

no such thing as too much lube. seriously. just fucking lather it on

you have to be super relaxed, and that means relaxing your ass muscles. if you're not into it and you're tense, it will hurt like hell. if you're into it and you can relax, it will be fine

your first time will probably be kinda crappy regardless just because you have no idea what you're doing and you're tense because of first-time nerves - it will probably hurt when it goes in, but this will stop after a couple seconds if you can relax

for me it was only the third or fourth time bottoming that i really got the hang of it and started enjoying it, and that's pretty common, so don't worry if it's not so great

>>5498787
no, especially not first time
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.