[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what /lgbt/ thinks of julie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1422x834) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1422x834
what /lgbt/ thinks of julie?
>>
>>5440142
She's a hon but I like that she is representing us, Geena Reeco can't be the only one.
>>
>>5440142
she's cute, would put my dick in her butt.
>>
>>5440142
i think she is ok,
I dont like how some youtubers are more or less making transgender as their entire character, even though her channel is about herself and has different things about her life on it, some people will try and be transgender when they're not, thinking that it will get them attention
>>
>>5440363
imo as a prediction
>>
Her jaw is uncanny
>>
>>5440167
What the fuck is your definition of a hon in this case?
Unless she's litey descended from atilla, you're a figging idiot
>>
>>5440142

So what is with the mannish tattoos? Was she in hardcore repression mode?

I think her face is kind of manly, but her voice is good.
>>
I watch her videos sometimes I do find her interesting.

Especially when she is not doing much of that Paris Hilton clueless thing.

And I do like her face, and she is the kind of person that looks good with bad tattos.
>>
>>5440142
I really don't like her feigned stupidity. Pretty grating
>>
>>5440142
I like her, but the "Hi sunshine sparklefaces!" intro makes me cringe pretty hard. Also I'm jelly as fuck about her Louboutin's.
>>
Yeah her channel is actually pretty good but jfc the intro is shit. You can watch vids she does with other people and they just sorta O.o when she does it
>>
>>5440926
Not that person, but her face is pretty clockable. Don't get me wrong, she's really pretty, but it's really long face.
>>
She's pretty for a bloke
>>
>>5440931
They look pretty rad to me, like she's a yakuza babe
>>
>>5442071
Like SJP, right? You're crazy.
>>
>>5442071
Why are you so confortable implying that cis women don't have long faces?

It's common, specially among lean and skinny ones. It has little to do with gender.

To me this is one of those cases where people know she is trans at first hand and start picking stereotypes. People would probably say the same if it was Gisele Bundchen, Jamie Bochert, or Erin O'Connor in her shoes.
>>
>>5442071
Sometimes the man jaw works and makes the transgirl look model tier.
>>
>>5442241
>Why are you so confortable implying that cis women don't have long faces?
Because most of them just don't. Men have much bigger faces than women on average. That's how it is.

Most people couldn't clock her at all especially since it looks like she literally doesn't have a single other masculine feature.
>>
>>5442276
To elaborate, I'm saying that she certainly passes, but it's not quite 100% if you know what to look for.
>>
>>5442286
So you're saying not even CIS women can pass 100%.
>>
>>5442233
>SJP
Not quite. SJP has a long face, but it's oval in shape while the OP is more oblong and mannish in shape.

>>5442306
The vast majority of cis women look like women for obvious reasons even if they have a small amount of masculine features. However you do occasionally see a cis women that wouldn't really bass (think of the stereotypical ugly lesbian with broad shoulders, manface, big hands, etc.).
>>
>>5442318
>mannish in shape.

LOL

>masculine features

LOL

>see a cis women that wouldn't really bass

LOL
>>
>>5442241
>To me this is one of those cases where people know she is trans at first hand and start picking stereotypes.
Her man jaw is quite visible when she is not staring in front of the camera.
>>
>>5442071
Clocky doesn't mean hon.
Anon is just really jealous of her.

Hon is somebody that looks like your regular guy of any age, wearing women's clothes.
>>
>>5442286
she passes as a tranny. that's about it. she's got that man face
>>
>>5442439
no a hon is any non passing tranny. that means you're one. sorry, hon.
>>
i think she's pretty cool
dunno whats wrong with her
she can be funny made informational videos etc
>>
>>5442496
Nope, kill yourself, newfag.
>>
>>5442526
why would i kill myself? i am not at tranny. that's what they do best
>>
She's pretty fun to watch. Doesn't really say anything that stupid. Knows how to laugh at herself and not take the trans shit too seriously.

Seems like a high functioning well adjusted adult to me, which I'm slowly starting to realise are a minority. At least on the internet.
>>
>>5440142
She's
>vapid
>spoiled
>hangs with gay guys (seriously wtf)
>obnoxious
She's also one of those people who gets srs and rubs it literally in everyone's fucking face and neglects the fact that most transpeople will never be able to afford that horribly over expensive surgery.
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 469x313) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 469x313
>>
>>5442451
on /LGBT no one passes
even cis people
>>
>>5444545
I think she regrets her SRS.
>>
>>5444545
the only person who comes off vapid and obnoxious is you
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.