[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m- m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14
File: 1447130809067.png (346 KB, 599x593) Image search: [Google]
1447130809067.png
346 KB, 599x593
>m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-muh FEELINGS

when are trannies going to come up with a better argument than this?

just once I'd like to see them cite a single, literally 1, scientific fact in support of their argument.
>>
File: @ whitey.webm (2 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
@ whitey.webm
2 MB, 852x480
reported for gross microaggressions
>>
lol is science your momma?
>>
>>5406957
>when are trannies going to come up with a better argument than this?
When you actually take the scientific evidence seriously and stop claiming the majority of doctors are falsifying evidence to support some liberal feminist tranny agenda?
>>
File: A0enn9j.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
A0enn9j.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>
Taylor Swift would be very disappointed in you op.
>>
>>5407015
I really, really like this meme. What's it called.
>>
That hurt my feelings. I want an apology
>>
>>5406957
>Specifically, in a 304 voxel sized cluster affecting the left pre- and postcentral gyri a 32 voxel sized cluster affecting the left posterior cingulate, calcarine gyrus, and the precuneus, showed lower GM volume in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared to FTM transgender patients and male controls. The opposite direction of differences could be observed in a 123 voxel sized cluster in the right occipital lobe involving the middle and inferior occipital, the fusiform, and the lingual gyri, in a 42 voxel sized cluster affecting the right inferior temporal gyrus, where regional GM volume proved to be higher in MTF transgender patients and female controls compared with FTM transgender patients and male controls /PMC3877116/

>Compared to men and women, MtFs showed differences in a neural network including the medial prefrontal gyrus, the insula, and the precuneus when responding to male vs. female voices. With increased voice morphing men recruited more prefrontal areas compared to women and MtFs, while MtFs revealed a pattern more similar to women. On a behavioral and neuronal level, our results support the feeling of MtFs reporting they cannot identify with their assigned sex. /PMC4222943./

>We explored the specific hypothesis that male-to-female transsexualism is associated with gene variants responsible for undermasculinization and/or feminization...To date, this is the largest genetic study of transsexualism conducted. We observed a significant association between longer AR gene polymorphisms and male-to-female transsexualism. Longer CAG repeats in the AR gene lead to reduced binding of the AR protein to co-activator, due to its inhibitory interaction with the receptor, resulting in less effective testosterone signalling, a mechanism typically involved in masculinization of the brain during early development /PMC3402034/
>>
File: 1449630964993.png (96 KB, 382x491) Image search: [Google]
1449630964993.png
96 KB, 382x491
>>5407013
>>5407064

pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 521x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 521x547
>>5406957
>it's another tranny bait thread and not a Mommy thread

Here's your (You) you're showing improvement
>>
File: sNzM6n9.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
sNzM6n9.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>>5407026
This is the official lgbt version.
>>
>>5406957
>MOM! I posted it again! Look mom, I'm trolling trannies on 4chan! Do you love me now mommy?
>>
>>5406957
I pity you, anon.
This is coming from me, a 6ft non-passing ugly transsexual.
Think about that.
>>
File: tumblr_ntb76iWxXp1ust2kjo1_400.gif (445 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntb76iWxXp1ust2kjo1_400.gif
445 KB, 400x400
>>5409122
You're probably cute...nonpassing girls can be cute.
>>
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>>5409127
>nonpassing girls can be cute.
>nonpassing "girls"

so in other words, an ugly dude in a dress?
>>
>>5410182
>implying you can't be cute unless you pass
>>
To the contrary, it's anti-trans people who can never come up with anything better than "muh feelings" to justify their arguments.

Trans people are backed by a considerable amount of scientific research:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?pli=1#gid=1074721744

inb4
>t-these scientists hurt my feelings therefore they're just shills
>>
>>5410199

if they don't pass, they don't look like a woman, they look like a dude. QED.

if you think dudes are cute, whatever, but don't pretend that you like nonpassing trannies because they look like cute women. "nonpassing" literally means "they do not look like women".

at best you're a gay with a crossdressing fetish.
>>
>>5410206
>still posting this ancient google docs full of absolute nonsense and discredited "studies" involving mice, snakes, and other irrelevant creatures

Really?

I mean, seriously? Is this the best you can do?

Have you even looked at that link? If you had, I bet you wouldn't go around posting it.
>>
>>5410219
The person never said they were straight or anything, they merely said that they found unpassing girls cute. It was the use of "ugly" in >>5410182 that I was questioning. You can call unpassing girls "men in dresses", but that doesn't mean they're UGLY men in dresses.
>>
>>5410225
>consistently updated with the latest research, contains a dozen peer-reviewed articles from the last year alone, the vast majority of which involve human test subjects

Does it hurt your feelings?
>>
>>5410227

this is some next-level autism

end your life asap
>>
>>5410231
>completely unrelated spergbabble and lies

In what way is this a rebuttal to what I said?
>>
You sure seem pretty infatuated with posting about trannies, OP.

http://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/search/filename/1447130809067.png/
>>
>>5410322
>In what way is this a rebuttal to what I said?
Uh, in that it's not "ancient discredited studies involving irrelevant creatures"?
>>
>>5410322
>I think trans people are icky therefore science is wrong

It's too bad you can't publish your feelings in a scientific journal.
>>
>>5410334
jesus..
>>
>>5410340
>>5410341

1) Stop samefagging

2) If the science is settled on this, then surely you could point me to some?

No, not 35 studies that each say "something might be happening maybe but we're not sure, requires further investigation" that you translate in your brain to mean "TRANNIES ARE REAL", but an actual theory, supported by evidence, to explain transsexualism - its origin, its mechanism, etc.

Shouldn't be that hard, yet it's never, ever attempted. Why is that?
>>
>>5410348
>If the science is settled on this, then surely you could point me to some?

I did.

>not 35 studies that each say "something might be happening maybe but we're not sure, requires further investigation"

Most of those studies say in either their abstracts or conclusions that the results are evidence supporting the biological nature of trans peoples' gender identities.

I don't see you giving any evidence to support your claims though, you're just whining about how the science can't be true since it hurts your feelings.
>>
File: samefag.png (2 KB, 208x97) Image search: [Google]
samefag.png
2 KB, 208x97
>>5410348
>>5410363
Also this isn't your echo chamber where people hugbox your feelings an opinions on scientific topics you don't understand, moron.
>>
>>5410363
>literally demanding that I prove a negative

Is this seriously your reply?

Try again.
>>
>>5410369
>Also this isn't your echo chamber where people hugbox your feelings an opinions on scientific topics you don't understand

Funny, because you seem to think it's yours.
>>
>>5410370
>"evolution don't real in spite of all this scientific evidence you're showing me"
>what's your scientific justification for believing that? where's your supporting evidence? At least offer something that counters the scientific evidence I have provided.
>"U CAN'T PROVE NEGATIVE!!!!!!! EVOLUTION IS FAKE IT HURTS MY FEELINGS"

Literally you right now.
>>
File: Picture 2.png (101 KB, 729x279) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.png
101 KB, 729x279
>>
File: 1450205077630.jpg (8 KB, 143x146) Image search: [Google]
1450205077630.jpg
8 KB, 143x146
>>5410384
>>"evolution don't real in spite of all this scientific evidence you're showing me"

Oh jesus I'm dealing with an actual retarded person, no wonder none of these replies make any sense.

Can I please get a real debate partner in here instead of this guy? I would actually like to have some answers at some point.
>>
>>5410384
>claims evolution isn't real
>claims transsexualism is real

I think we've reached a new low on this board...
>>
>>5410391
Are you triggered? Did I hurt your feelings? You haven't provided a single piece of evidence to support your claims but you expect for them to be taken as fact.

Also science revolves around the concept of falsifiability you moron so yes you should be able to support your claims, it's not my fault if it hurts your feelings when people expect you to.
>>
File: Vogue_Hitler.jpg (50 KB, 529x602) Image search: [Google]
Vogue_Hitler.jpg
50 KB, 529x602
ITT: Dr.Anon m.d. refuses to accept scientific evidence but hasn't changed the mind of the scientific community yet.

OP if you obviously know it better than everyone who studied it, why are you still posting here instead of getting your Nobel prize ?
>>
>>5410398
I'll take "What is reading comprehension?" for 1000, Alex.
>>
>>5410399

I'm asking you to prove the existence of transsexualism and how it works.

You're asking me to prove that it does not exist. This is a classic logical fallacy.

If transsexualism really does exist, and there actually is science out there to explain it, then all you have to do is show it to me. Instead, the only thing you've done is whine about how mean I am for questioning this and demanding that I stop posting.

Surely you can see how this position of yours is an unsatisfying one.
>>
>>5410413
>I'm asking you to prove the existence of transsexualism and how it works.

The existence of trans people is an observable phenomenon, I provided a link with dozens of peer-reviewed articles which all supported the biological nature of this phenomenon and unambiguously stated as much.

If you want an understanding of how it works read the DSM and the works of scientists on the topic, which is the same way you'd learn about any other scientific topic.

>You're asking me to prove that it does not exist. This is a classic logical fallacy.

Literally just falsification, the entire basis of empirical knowledge.

>If transsexualism really does exist, and there actually is science out there to explain it, then all you have to do is show it to me.

I did, and now you're sticking your fingers in your ears and saying "LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU" because it didn't fit your preconceived notions and thus hurts your feelings.

You have also failed to provide any counter evidence to mine to support your claim.
>>
>>5410445
>I did

Where?
>>
>>5410227
I am straight but even men like tomboys. I just said she probably looks cute. No need to get all analytical on my response and sexuality.
>>
>>5410451
see >>5410206

Where's your evidence to counter this?
>>
>>5410456
>counter

Show me where I said anything about "countering" anything.

I asked you to show me evidence, I never said I would "counter" it. Reading really isn't this hard, I don't understand why you're so confused. What did you think this thread was about?
>>
>>5410482
>I asked you to show me evidence, I never said I would "counter" it

So you expect people to just believe you and take your opinion as fact because you "feel" like you're right, without any factual justification?

Maybe you should go back to your safe space if this thread and the rigors of being asked to back up your claims with supporting evidence is too emotionally taxing for you.
>>
>>5410499
>So you expect people to just believe you and take your opinion as fact

Where are you getting this nonsense?

All I ever did was ask for evidence. You're getting awfully butthurt over nothing right now.

Seriously, just go back and read the thread. At no point did I do anything like what you're suggesting.
>>
File: 1436046892799.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
1436046892799.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>5410482
>>5410504
kek
>>
>>5410182
Some of us find you hot not because you pass perfectly as cis women, but because you look like cute crossdressing guys. I fail to see why this is a problem. Are you one of those agp who thinks only women are hot or something?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.