[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hon thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
HON THREAD
>>
[Vomitting intensifies]
>>
>>5379193
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbiAHnjHlHg

Wow such liberation much freedom many human rights
>>
What kind of 6-year-old still uses a pacifier
>>
just a sissy baby giving us transfgts a bad name
>>
>tell your mommy and daddy you want a little sister to play with
>your parents come home with this
>>
>>5379206
the kind i like to fuck
>>
Is she having sex with her parents? I wonder who's idea this was, the husband or wife?
>>
>>5379186
Being a middle-aged man is tough, he clearly cracked. I blame his bitch wife.
>>
Wtf is a hon?
>>
>>5379564
You're a hon
>>
>>5379581
Your mom is a hon
>>
>>5379564
4chan definition: Anyone who transitions past the age of 15 years old and doesn't have a 10/10 face and a 10/10 body

Actual definition: Late transitioners with horrible fashion sense and toxic personalities. More often than not are delusional crossdressers. Obsessed with "womanhood", demand to enter female-only spaces and yap about trans issues all the time. Usually creepy and overly sexual.
>>
File: 1446416171881.jpg (11 KB, 154x151) Image search: [Google]
1446416171881.jpg
11 KB, 154x151
>mfw I read "homelessness" as "honlessness"

I spend too much time here
>>
>>5379840
lol, a real hon is a non passing tranny like all of /mtfg/

best examples: Kayla, Lalalily, Elanna and especially Bexe
>>
>>5379186
>>
why is this happening. Why is this freak posing for pictures and trying to news pieces done about him
>>
>>5379186
LIFE GOALS
>>
File: 1448628708978.png (75 KB, 348x301) Image search: [Google]
1448628708978.png
75 KB, 348x301
>>5379186

>Stefonknee
>>
File: worst thread on lgbt.png (995 KB, 1172x860) Image search: [Google]
worst thread on lgbt.png
995 KB, 1172x860
>>5379942
vintage august 2013
oh how the times have changed
>>
>>5379186
>6yo
>pacifier

That doesn't even make fucking sense.
>>
Really, the best part of this to me is "Stefonknee"

That's just the fuckin cherry on top
>>
>>5379551
the hon-loli has sex with his foster father, who is a BDSM enthusiast.
>>
>>5379186
And trannies wonder why everyone thinks they're mentally ill degenerates, even in the rest of the LGB community.
>>
>>5382851
No, we know why. It's because the media sensationalizes bullshit like this and no one is even aware that normal trans people exist
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>>5382855
>normal
>trans
>>
>>5379186
A trans woman who never got to experience childhood as a young girl, so now she's trying to. Sad, really.
>>
>>5379186
He looks autistic to be honest
>>
>>5379186
Gay male here, to me this honestly looks like nothing more than a very poorly masked attempt of trying to set back trans people by making them look like mentally ill idiots and yes I DO know that gender dysphoria is considered a mental illness so no need to "school" me on the subject.
>>
I swear to God my dad is such a beta loser I'm genuinely afraid he'll come out as trans any day now (I mean, I must have gotten it from somewhere). He just got out of yet another long-term relationship in which the woman left him, and he's in full-on depression mode, whining about it on facebook like a 14 year old girl (he's one of those adults who tries to keep up with the trendy youth technology, I'm pretty sure he's a redditor). It's not to much of a stretch to think he'll try to pull some shit like this for what will be his third or fourth midlife crisis by now. If my dad turns into a hon before I come out I have no idea what I'll do, I would be too mortified to go down the same road as him, he would probably start trying to get us to do "girls things" together or something equally unthinkably cringeworthy and terrible.
>>
>>5379186
>spends her time playing with dolls and the couple's young grandchildren
I would not let him anywhere near my children desu
>>
>>5382989
it's fucking hysterical and terrifying, in equal measure.
sad's not on the list this time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.