[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transloli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 17
File: 4BwGmSD.jpg.png (816 KB, 668x537) Image search: [Google]
4BwGmSD.jpg.png
816 KB, 668x537
Is /lgbt/ tolerant of transgendered transloli individuals?

I sexually identify as a six year old girl.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stefonknee-wolschtt-transgender-father-leaves-family-in-toronto-to-start-new-life-as-a-six-year-old-a6769051.html
>>
File: lefsetz30n-2-web.jpg (39 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
lefsetz30n-2-web.jpg
39 KB, 635x467
>>5377659
Robert Dear, please. Give it a rest for once.
>>
To me, this just further shows that being transgender is a mental illness.
>>
File: 4bf.png (181 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4bf.png
181 KB, 625x626
>>5377659
>>
>transloli
You mean, a sissy.
>>
>>5377703
>>5377659
Sage/report spam
>>
Hons gonna hon
>>
>>5377659
I feel bad for his seven children
>>
I'm a sissy who is likely a trans-girly in the closet. Even I cringe at myself.

Good thing I'm 5'5 with a babyface. Bad thing my parents are conservative Muslims.

Fuck life
>>
File: 1440285888968.jpg (36 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1440285888968.jpg
36 KB, 500x350
>>5377659
OH god
>>
>>5377659
>Stefonknee
Is that like, roleplay? He's so into his 6yo persona that he misspells it like that?
>>
I am never coming out tbqh
>>
>>5377659
I'm honestly not sure whether this is a joke or not.
>Stefonkee
>wants to be raised as a 6 year old
>ditches & even forgets family + his 7 children

Can anyone seriously explain this as anything other than some mental illness?
>>
>>5377911
My nigga Drake looks like he going to a bear bar.
>>
>>5377959
>Drake
>nigga
>>
File: RANDINE.jpg (34 KB, 179x179) Image search: [Google]
RANDINE.jpg
34 KB, 179x179
>Come out as transwoman to your wife
>Wife tells you to stop being trans or leave
>Children invite you to their wedding on the condition you dress as a man and speak to no one
>But it's you that abandoned your family
>>
>>5377907
Can't you ask them to sell you to a rich Saudi prince for his Harem?
>>
>>5377947

>Can anyone seriously explain this as anything other than some mental illness?

When you are too far gone God gives you over to a reprobate mind.

They're damned and have nothing to lose anymore so why not be as disgusting as possible as the entire /lgbt/ community continues to demonstrate.
>>
>>5378047
After reading into his case it's turning out he's actually a crazy person with BPD who thinks crossdressing and ageplay should be his lifestyle and who wants to escape from having a family and having kids.
>>
>>5377947
The guy is seriously fucked. I'm fairly sure he's not even a trans and just read some shit online about dysphoria and decided that "hey what i feel vaguely fits this description".

Complete nutcase should receive powerful medication and be in a mental institution.
>>
File: 1436710858513.jpg (88 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1436710858513.jpg
88 KB, 504x470
>>5377659
Can you say co-morbid personality disorder?
>>
>>5377659
I wonder if his foster daddy fucks him every night?
>>
>>5380137
yeah, someone had screenshots of his fetlife account the other day.
>>
>>5377659
She's nuts and might have issues.
>>
>>5380193
>She's issues and might have nuts.
ftfy
>>
File: friezawitnessestheginyuforce.png (387 KB, 674x379) Image search: [Google]
friezawitnessestheginyuforce.png
387 KB, 674x379
the only objectionable thing about this story is

>stefonknee
what the hell
>>
>>5377659
Oh look, another fetishist claiming to be trans to get legitimacy.
This is what happens when Lana and Caitlyn arent called out by the media.
>>
>>5377907
>who is likely a trans-girly
No. No youre not.
>>
File: uhhuh.jpg (222 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
uhhuh.jpg
222 KB, 768x1024
>>5378047
>married 23 years
>46 year old father of 7
>sexually aroused by ageplay and feminisation
>"comes out" to the family
>told to stop pretending
>kids invite him to wedding so long as he just acts normal
>runs away to a different family to live as a 6 year old girl
>but his family are the bad guys
>>
>>5380320
>the only objectionable thing about this story is
>the only objectionable thing
>the only

A 46 year old man with 7 children decides he's transgender, leaves his family to live as a 6 year old, and the only objectionable thing is a retarded name?
>>
>>5380395
hey, I mean, the family likes her, she's weird, but whatever. Nothin wrong with being a total weirdo
>>
>>5380411
A man lying about being transgender and abandoning his family to live as a child is a lot more than weird. And it doesnt help that pro trans organisations are actually trying to get it in the media
>>
Getting some Chris-chan vibes from him
>>
>>5380430
you don't know that this person is lying; they could very easily have the feelings they report to have.

I know you think it's a mental disorder but I don't see any reason to classify this behavior as an illness. It's not harming 'stefonknee' for sure, so why else would you call it that?
>>
>>5380350
>Lana Wachowski
>Fetishist

Are you sure? I know she transitioned late in life but she always seemed p. cool. Way cooler than Brucey anyway.
>>
>>5380448
>they could very easily have the feelings they report to have.
Bullshit. Married 23 years, reaches 46 without killing himself or transitioning, fathers 7 children, and then just decides he's trans. Particularly suspicious considering he obviously has a sissy fetish. And he chooses a legal name that is blatantly heavily tied to his childish sissy persona, rather than an actual name

>I know you think
You dont know shit

>so why else would you call it that?
Because he's taking a fat dump on the already shit stained trans image
>>
>>5380455
He literally left his wife for a dominatrix and then transitioned
>>
Let me guess this is just an attempt to get a reality TV show like the Kardashians or Honey Boo Boo family
Another pointless celebrity is born, and the community encourages this kind of shit
>>
>>5380457
People have many ways of compartmentalizing and repressing their feelings; it's easy to do things for a long time if you're good at them. And I think you're conflating many different parts of this person's mental state, their fetish and understanding of their gender could very easily be related but the relationship doesn't have to be causal.

>you don't know shit
I know it as well as anyone knows anything, since the claims are always pretty much identical. It's a completely fair inductive conclusion--everyone I've seen so far complains about late transitioners being mentally ill fetishists so why would I think otherwise with no evidence to the contrary?

>Because he's taking a fat dump on the already shit stained trans image
Damaging a group of people's reputation is not a mental state.
>>
>>5380464
I mean to be fair I'm pretty sure 90% of hollywood has divorced at least once. It doesn't sound nearly as deplorable as what "Stefonknee" did.

Weird S&M shit aside she still seems like a generally nice and cool person. Certainly not as in your face as most other hons.
>>
>>5380493
>People have many ways of compartmentalizing and repressing their feelings
Im sure.

> but the relationship doesn't have to be causal.
A man with a fetish for being treated like a little girl decides he's trans and legally changes his name to a childish spelling of a name instead of an ordinary name that he can spell childishly outside of a legal context and you thinkhis fetish isnt the reason for his actions?

>I know it as well as anyone knows anything
Except you dont. Because I havent once said its a mental illness. I havent even alluded to it. I have however said he isnt transgender and is a fetishist

>not a mental state.
Youre the one trying to force this into a box of "youre calling him mentally ill". Which I havent done. Im explaining why his actions are in fact harmful.
>>
>>5380497
Yeah, but hooking up with a dominatrix and then coming out as transgender just sounds like a forced feminisation thing that went too far.
And with a man running away to live as a 6 year old girl, it isnt exactly beyond belief
>>
Sissies creep the fuck out of me, the whole obsession with childhood, age play, the uncanny valley aesthetics, overall creepy stuff
Media does not need to report this behavior in "name of PC"(clickbait), it's same as reporting furries
Just let them do their shit in their basements
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdkjGSChhoY
>>
>>5380527
I said the relationship between their fetish and their gender doesn't have to be causal. Of course being transgender doesn't usually cause unusual fetishes, so you're claiming that their fetish is the best explanation for their claims that they are transgender, right? I don't see any evidence of this. Apparently it's true that they do have a fetish and it's obviously true that they are claiming to be transgender but your evidence for one being the cause of the other is that they "decided" they were trans. Which is it? They decided they "were trans", or they're putting it on because of a fetish? And why do you think they "decided" this, instead of having these feelings unwillingly for some time and possibly repressing them, and then just ceasing the repression recently? That kind of thing happens all the time. Consider an example not involving trans people. What about all the conservative senators who end up getting caught fucking male prostitutes. Did they "decide" to be gay or were they just repressing their homosexual attractions until they decided to stop repressing them and engage in risky behavior? How is that different from this other than the difference between sexuality and gender?

>Youre the one trying to force this into a box of "youre calling him mentally ill". Which I havent done. Im explaining why his actions are in fact harmful.
I said 'I don't see why there's any reason to classify this as an illness' and you said 'because he's damaging the reputation of trans people' I'm not forcing anything. Maybe you just misread the implications of my post.

The thing that's at issue is not whether or not these actions result in the harm of *somebody*. The thing that's at issue is whether or not they're *objectionable*, and not all things that result in harm are objectionable.
>>
>>5380625
>I don't see any evidence
>46 years old
>sissy fetish
>suddenly trans
>makes is legal name an extension of his fetish persona
>I don't see any evidence

>why do you think they "decided"
>46 years
>marries a woman
>fathers 7 children
>suddenly trans

>possibly repressing them
>46 years
>married
>7 children

> Did they "decide" to be gay
Wont green text this one. Your analogy is shitty. There is nothing being gay could be conflated with. Being transgender on the surface can seem similar to having a sissy fetish. It is not socially acceptable to make a fetish your whole life, calling himself trans is a very convenient cover, or his own confusion about what being trans actually is.

>I said 'I don't see why there's any reason to classify this as an illness'
Yes you did. However, I never once called it an illness. What do you want me to do here? Youre arguing against things that havent been said, and I stated my position in response.

>Maybe you just misread
Ahem.
>>5380448
>I know you think it's a mental disorder

Nope, pretty sure I didnt misread the part where you told me I think he's mentally ill, despite the fact I havent said or even suggested that once.

>issue is not whether or not these actions result in the harm of *somebody*
>issue is whether or not they're *objectionable*
You dont think harming others is objectionable?
> not all things that result in harm are objectionable.
Oh wow, you seriously dont

Make your next reply shorter. You'd write half as much if you cut the crap and stop trying to seem intellectual.
>>
Whether this person is trans or not, can we also just agree that they're probably mentally ill either way.
>>
Goddammit. This just show how important it is to accurately define transgenders. Fuck this inclusive gender queer no dysphoria shit.

All you fucks who side with idiots like this and support AGP shit should go fuck yourselves. You're not helping anybody.
>>
>>5377659
It would not surprise me in the slightest if this guy is actually anti gay and anti trans and is going extreme her to make people think all LGBT are crazy.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if this was a Mike Huckabee supporter trying to make a point in the culture wars.
>>
>>5381151
Someone should research what church he attended and what his political affiliations in the past have been. Would be none to surprising if he was an evangelical Pentecostal holy rolling Christian who votes Republican.

This here is more than likely a tea partier.
>>
>>5381145
The only path to this is to acknowledge transgenderism as a mental disorder like schizophrenia, which it is. There can be no culture, no movements, no community. You'd be treated as unfortunate consequences of our responsibility to reject the savage nature of society that would otherwise remove you and other undesirable people from existence
>>
>>5381151
If you think he's doing this to make trans people look bad, why are you still calling him her?
>>
>>5381572
meant the word here not her.
>>
File: goodone.png (12 KB, 390x470) Image search: [Google]
goodone.png
12 KB, 390x470
>>5381218
>>
>>5377659
What's the difference between identifying as a woman when you're not, and identifying as a six year old when you're not?
>>
File: 1436575276257.gif (236 KB, 499x602) Image search: [Google]
1436575276257.gif
236 KB, 499x602
>>5381852
There is no difference, but trannies will argue it so.

It's just like being transblack Rachel Dolezal.
>>
>>5381925
I'm not even memeing, I genuinely want to hear if Transgenders expect us to oblige their whims, why we should or shouldn't oblige Stefonknee's.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
>>
Is it really any surprise that we have cases like this cropping up when we're living in a society that treats the mentally ill as heroes?
>>
File: 983.gif (412 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
983.gif
412 KB, 267x200
>>5381852
>>5381925
stop confusing my tranny head..

but really i dont know, its totally okay in my opinion for that person to be that way if they feel like it.. as long as it doesnt affect others but what they did to their family all of the sudden isnt acceptable at all

also its wrong that people like that get so much publicity and it really ruins it for the teens or kids who have no idea what trans is and that feel like theyre in a wrong body, then they see that on the news and just start hating everything and even themselves over being weirdo like the guy on tv, which leads into repressing and probably suicide or way too late transition.
>>
>>5381962
This stuff isn't more frequent, the media is just better at discovering it and plastering it everywhere than ever before.

>>5381852
>>5381925
The only thing that matters in terms of identity is whether or not you manifest it through your physicality. it doesn't matter if it's sex, species, age, body shape or anything else... pass or keep your mouth shut. Nobody cares about what exists only in your own head.
>>
File: Harry-Enfield_1005255a.jpg (32 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
Harry-Enfield_1005255a.jpg
32 KB, 460x288
>>5377659
Dude looks like Harry Enfield
>>
>>5382079

I'm not saying it's more frequent, I'm saying it's becoming more public because we're encouraging the idea that you can "be whatever you feel you actually are on the inside", so loonies feel safer in coming out about it. Back when that "transracial" nonsense first came up because of that one girl, my father actually said "well, if that's what she feels like, who are we to judge?"

Down this road lies only madness.
>>
>>5382126
> so loonies feel safer in coming out about it.

This is a pretty troublesome road too, though. Who are we to say that only normalcy is a good thing? The very concept of calling things that we don't like 'lunacy' and acting like our judgments have any weight is fraught with contradictions. Not to mention that 'normal' has and always will be a moving target. Who gets to decide that your values are any more valid than mine?

> "be whatever you feel you actually are on the inside"

Compare an mtf from the 80's to an mtf today. Our control over body transformations has improved to an astonishing degree due to this philosophy. If anything, we're getting better at actually becoming who we are on the inside, not just feeling it.
>>
>>5377659
And people wonder why Western Civilization is dying.
>>
kid on the left proves this shit is hereditary
>>
>>5381158
>This here is more than likely a tea partier.
I GET IT
I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE
I UNDERSTAND THE COMEDIC ASPECT FROM THE CLEVER DOUBLE ENTENDRE THAT WAS THAT SENTENCE
>>
>>5382146

>Who are we to say that only normalcy is a good thing?

When a person is mentally ill enough to believe that the only way they can be happy is through the mutilation/amputation of completely healthy body parts, that is "bad" abnormalcy. We do not feed into the delusions of those suffering from BIID by amputating their limbs, crippling them, or blinding them. Or at least, we're not SUPPOSED to.

http://nypost.com/2015/10/01/i-blinded-myself-on-purpose-and-have-never-been-happier/

All that does is treat the symptoms of a severe mental disorder rather than the root cause. This is not the kind of behavior that should be encouraged under any circumstances.
>>
>>5381925
do you think the same way fags transition to get straight guys, she transitioned to get welfare?
>>
>>5382370
>b-but there are more white women on welfare than blacks!
>>
File: frog-smoking.png (61 KB, 350x368) Image search: [Google]
frog-smoking.png
61 KB, 350x368
>>5382469
>tfw black guy on welfare
>>
>>5382528
and you waste your time talking to trannies on 4chan, instead of getting a job?
>>
>>5377659
>is that chris chan?
>>
>>5377917
Yes, yes it is.
>>
>>5380350
>Lana
>being into bdsm or having any fetishes makes you not really trans
ha! if you're really trutrans one must choose the life of complete celibacy
>>
>>5382655
>ha! if you're really trutrans one must choose the life of complete celibacy
nah, if you're asexual you're just trying to cover up raging AGP
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tXApeDnlAE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgq-UPsQBMo
>>
>>5382970
lord jesus christ son of god
i hope that i don't end up like this.
>>
>>5382655
Er, no actually. But if you have forced feminisation fetish (likely combined with humiliation or exhibitionism), leave your wife for a dominatrix who makes you transition, youre definitely not trans
>>
>>5377959
are those a thing?
nice
>>
File: michael-scott-no.gif (3 MB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
michael-scott-no.gif
3 MB, 240x196
>>5382970
>>
>>5382970
Trans people are normal people too!
>“I felt like a woman!” reports Stefonknee of his “adopted dad’s” penis inserted man-on-man into his “six year old girl” rectum at the Oasis swingers club. “I was surprised I didn’t think I was going to be pregnant, I was so much a girl. I actually have an erection right now from it so I’m just going to pull my dress down a little bit,” he told the journalists who were covering his journey to girlhood.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.