[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i will never have an abusive controlling ftm bf who adores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1447820714041.png (496 KB, 579x620) Image search: [Google]
1447820714041.png
496 KB, 579x620
>i will never have an abusive controlling ftm bf who adores me
Why should i go on living lgbt?
>>
>>5354475
You a guy?
>>
>>5354543
Girl
>>
>>5354475
... Because you will never have an abusive and controlling FtM boyfriend? I don't know what else is going on in your life - maybe you already have an abusive and controlling boyfriend and are lamenting the lack of variety (or adoration).

But not having an abusive and controlling boyfriend is something to be happy about.
>>
>>5354553
>Men are evil, abusive swine
>Unless he has a kawaii vuvu, then its hot and liberating

Typical lesbian
>>
>>5354583
I cant help who im attracted to senpai

Id be cool with an abusive cis guy if he were intelligent and successful tho
>>
>>5354607
What are you looking for the guy to do exactly?
>>
>>5354607
Sooooooooooooooooo how long ago did you finish reading 50 shades?
>>
>>5354695
Housewife me and control my life ideally. Rough me up if hes mad
>>
>>5355197
Noice, I'd do that but you don't meet many girls into it, hang in there, guys love housewives
>>
>>5355209
Oh yeah, and break me down until im totally dependent on him. And want to fuck me lots.

If he has a lot of kinks thats a plus. I love indulging kinks
>>
come over, i'll put cigarettes out on you baby
>>
>>5355197
>Housewife me
This is a verb meaning: pay for all my shit while I sit around. So kinky.
>>
>>5355253
Fuck if you lived next to me I'd be climbing in your window right now, however pursuing this desire will lead to you're live being filled with pain, anxiety, abuse, degradation and you will accomplish absolutely nothing. Guys WILL take advantage, the scum will find you before any decent guy does
>>
>>5355291
Yeah but if she cooks, cleans, raises the kids and doesn't complain all the time, she is 100% the perfect wife
>>
>>5355291
So? People do that for large dogs you know, and i probably cost less to feed.

>>5355269
Scary. Thatd leave scars though youd abandon me when i get scarred and ugly
>>
>>5355299
She wants to be the plaything of a ftm in a 50 shades painslut fantasy. You honestly believe women like that care about being a domestic champ or selfless parent then you're bound for disappointment.

I have known painsluts and they're spoiled irresponsible hedonists.
>>5355308
Dogs can't take legal action against a man. Dogs are loyal. Dogs are better than painsluts.
>>
>>5355295
Location?

Im willing to gap distance to make something work
>>
>>5355333
Im not a painslut anon. I dont like pain very much
>legal action
Like hell i would.
>loyalty
If you abuse a dog the only loyalty you get is out of fear. Same with me.
>>
>>5355308

i'm kidding, i wouldn't support a chick so i could abuse her... that's fucking stupid...
>>
>>5355369

+ though i don't mind scars... it's just that your fantasy is retarded
>>
>>5355369
Why not? You can make sure id never leave you and my life would revolve around you. Itd be perfect
>>
>>5355350
>>loyalty
>If you abuse a dog the only loyalty you get is out of fear. Same with me.
Wat? You asked for abuse. Confirmed for irrational
>>5355380
>id never leave you and my life would revolve around you.
Confirmed for crazy non-wife material
>>5355369
Smart man.
>>
File: lives to rape lolis.jpg (243 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
lives to rape lolis.jpg
243 KB, 640x800
I don't care about your fetish, this artist is choice tho.
>>
>>5355337
Ireland
>>
>>5355380

that doesn't really sound perfect to me at all honestly... it sounds gross

i wouldn't want a relationship with someone who i have to "make sure" would never leave me through abuse... i'd rather someone leave me cuz they want to then feel like i'm making them stay... and i don't want anyone's life to revolve around me, i prefer people be themselves and do things on their own and be an equal... and not be all up in my shit either...

i mean granted my s/o and i would love a new gf or whatever to share, but you know... someone with a spine and self worth who's also kinky is way more appealing
>>
>>5355405
>irrational
How? Loyalty can be taken by beating it into me or treating me well. Either way I'm as loyal as a dog.

>crazy nonwife
Because I'd be dysfunctional if I were abused?
>>
>>5355430
What you want sounds good to me too but idk why you responded to my post if it wasnt what youd like

As for having spine and self worth, i do, it just evaporates when it comes to people i love
>>
>>5355451

honestly? i responded cuz i thought the cigarette joke was funny... and after that well i'll honestly talk about anything no matter how uninterested i am in it or how little i care
>>
>>5355500
>>5355451

+ having a spine with me is what's most important...
>>
>>5355500
Fair enough

Youre the same guy who makes ellipses posts around the board right? I like you stay cool friend
>>
>>5355514
Ill never have a spine unfortunately. Im diagnosed dpd. I try not to let it affect my normal relationships though but any romantic partner would have to be cool with it & working around it or outright exploiting it
>>
>>5355516

i type the same everywhere so i guess that's probably me yeah...

thanks

>>5355534

fair enough... isn't there cognitive therapy for it?
>>
>>5355614
There is but it doesnt remove the symptoms, at best it teaches you how to not act on them.
>>
File: 500.jpg (31 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
500.jpg
31 KB, 480x480
>>5354475
it's your lucky day
>>
>>5355691
??
>>
>>5355709
i was just letting you know i'd abuse u
>>
>>5355731
Ok, come do it big boy
>>
>>5355624

isn't that more important anyway though? learning to not act on them... just saying...
>>
>>5355860
It is but few people can totally compartmentalize so like i said any partner would have to be willing to work with it
>>
>>5354475
I don't mind roleplaying and doing scenes every now and then, but intense 24/7 shit doesn't really work for most people.
>>
File: G-L_-_Anti-Spiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
G-L_-_Anti-Spiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>tfw all you want to do is constantly, unchecked and unchallenged, have a partner you constantly sadistically torture, abuse and fuck
>punch them
>kick them
>spit on her face
>make them lick my body and eat my ass when I come home sweaty and tired
>make them wear shock collars that I use throughout the day without warning or provocation
>make them get humiliating tattoos or piercings
>make them drink out of the toilet, then pee on them and flush it on them
>use them as a footstool
>or punching bag
>or just inflict pain on them in a myriad of other ways
>and when they're finally bloody red and shivering and crying, then fuck them as hard and violently as possible while they're their most beautiful
>I want to leave marks, show I was here, and I made them feel pain

>never tell anyone this because I'm not some Mr. Grey charming millionaire with his own dungeon, I'm just some fat nobody who barely makes ends meet, and it's even more embarrassing than admitting my hobbies with lego and vidya
It's like who I am sexually and who I am in person are two completely different people. Some days I wish I was just a sub like 80% of 4chan acts like so I could just fit the stereotype of fat nerdy sub men like everyone has, and not whatever this is.
>>
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 633x1812
>>5354475
>>5354553
You should bretty dang hot to me, but I've got a gf
>>
Bump for dream bae
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.