[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Transgirl Lactation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 306x163) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 306x163
Hey, I'm prehormones (I know, hon scum) with a bit of preexisting breast development and I've been wondering if at some point I'd be able to make myself lactate. Anyone other transgirls here interested or have any experience trying or succeeding with this?
>>
AGP
>>
>>5337031
what does that mean?
>>
>>5337018
You might be able to, you do not have fully developed breast tissue so your results may not get there You do have medicine that helps inducing it(as well as keeping production high), Domperidone, but if you get that you might as well order your HRT. Inhousepharmacy has both, so yeah.
>>
>>5337018
Higher progesterone levels might cause it, though I don't understand why you would actually want this to happen.
>>
>>5339534
Why wouldnt you want to lactate?
>>
if a cis man can lactate without anything, a transgirl on hormones definitely can... true fact look it up...
>>
>>5337018
It's very possible, especially if you go down the domperidone route.
For myself however, I'm going to wait until at least 3 years into hrt to not stunt my boob growth by not having them develop completely first.
>>
File: Breast_anatomy_normal_scheme.png (2 MB, 2048x2368) Image search: [Google]
Breast_anatomy_normal_scheme.png
2 MB, 2048x2368
>>5337240
Starting at Tanner stage 4 the breasts are good to go if they receive the right hormones. You need high levels of estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin, then I think it is quickly drop the levels of estrogen and progesterone back to normal. You only need to continue the prolactin until they are being sucked on. The prolactin generated from sucking on them will keep them producing milk. BTW, the first milk produced will be very yellow and contain lots of good stuff for a just born baby. Somebody who is older likely won't get the immunity benefits it provides.

BTW, this will fuck seriously with the mind. Oxytocin produced while the breasts are being suckled will induce a strong love for the "baby".

Sucking on a guy's nipple for 15 minutes 4+ times a day will likely get them to lactate in a week or two. A transwoman are already over half way there.
>>
>>5339534

Completing the mommy fetish.

Alternatively, being able to breastfeed a child you and your partner had a surrogate for or adopted.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEZWYXPvmS8
>>
>>5337018
You won't lactate milk, but you'll lactate... something. It's pretty normal for trans womens' breasts to secrete a tiny bit of clear liquid during the period when they are becoming acclimated to the change in hormones.
>>
>prehormones
>breast development

So you're a fat dude?
>>
>>5340639
Once grown, they are real breasts. Identical in structure to cis women's breasts.

>>5340710
not always. Some men actually produce to much testosterone, and get bitch tits from that. others have low testosterone output, and their estrogen output takes over. Some drugs also interfere with testosterone production or use, and breast development can then happen.
>>
You aren't suppose to lactate you fetishistic scum.
>>
>>5340737
>identical structure
Except for all the mishappen, underdeveloped ones that the vast majority of MtFs have amiright?

Fact is they don't develop the same way and most mtfs need implants to have mature breast shape, ie. Not 12 year old girl boobs. Always hilarious seeing hons talk about their "C-cups" (its always C cups lol, never B for some reason) when in reality they have 12 year old girl cone boobs with no body.
>>
>>5337018
Anyone can lactate, even males. Its down to hormones. Its expensive and pointless and doing it wrong could give you a brain tumour. One that can be medicated away - but still.
>>
>>5340737
Not if you don't add progesterone to your cycle. Tits without progesterone are basically gyno.
>>
>>5340850
>Doing it wrong
You are misunderstanding the process. Inducing lactation won't give you a brain tumor. Its not going to induce prolactin that much... taking drugs like estrogen though... which are more involved in the feeback mechanisms of prolactin production... much moresore than physical stimulation in males... can pretty easily.
>>5340854
Wrong. This is just in yours (and other trannies) minds. Prog or no prog the outcome is the same. Underdeveloped breasts. Genetics and age of introducing estrogen is more important.
>>
>>5337018
Yes you can.
If you wish for it very very hard.
>>
>>5337018
Well, I was prescribed a neuroleptic (risperidone) a few months back, and as I expected, I ended up lactating. What I didn't expect is how fast it happened (about a week and I was leaking milk) and how abundant and painful it was. So the treatment was promptly discontinued....
>>
I'm on spiro and progy for like 6 months, started at 18 and if something puts pressure on my chest i get like a little wet patch on my shirt sometimes over my nipple ;__; is that lactating?

I tried making it happen by sorta squeezing and it's just little tiiny droplets of a sorta weird semi clear liquid
>>
>>5341609
It is relatively common for developing breasts to leak some. If it is only one breast, get it checked.
>>
>>5341732
It's both. Well, thank you :)
>>
>>5337018
>at some point
Well yeah, I started making milk "at some point", but that was after years of being on hormones. I mean it's possible even without hormones - cis guys can lactate too - but obviously you're going to have a much much harder time without being on HRT and without boobs.
>>
>>5340778
>12 year old girl cone boobs with no body.
You called? :( It sucks too, because volume-wise they are almost identical to my spouse's, but on my huge manframe it looks fucking ridiculous, especially being underdeveloped. I stopped wearing bra's once they stopped hurting so much from growing because it's just silly.
>>
>>5340778
>tranny breasts develop in a completely different way alien to human sexual biology because I say so, they just can't function identically to cis breasts because it hurts muh feeels too much!

Even cis guys can get tits and lactate from hormonal issues, you retard.
>>
started lactating from atypical antipsychotics, my girlfriend is going insane trying to latch onto me.

every time she does it feels soooooooo good i just wanna give in
>>
>>5347892
ikr

the only time i ever think about trying to lactate is right as i'm going to bed, but it feels so good i know i'll lose sleep if i continue
>>
>>5347892
>>5348217
And now you know why girls are willing to go through child birth again. le
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.