[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tlg/ Trans-Lesbian General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77
File: q4ay.jpg (407 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
q4ay.jpg
407 KB, 720x720
"Do your best" edition!
Let's get back to our roots, /tlg/~

>Links
• Informed Consent Providers:
https://itmb.co/r1uo5 (PDF)
• Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
• MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT
• Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizi http://www.nationalworkwear.com/siz
• Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
• Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge
• Articles, Studies and General information about Questioning, Transitioning and other stuff: http://pastebin.com/CyW1dXV8
• Useful links about/for transgender people: http://pastebin.com/h1vLPxyV
• Transgender FAQ: http://pastebin.com/8QbKyShU
• Am I trans/trans help threads archive: http://pastebin.com/CPzj0xv9
• Basic Trans Information: http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TS.html
• Hormones, and so much more: http://www.transgendercare.com/
• For your doctor: http://transhealth.ucsf.edu/

>Where we are:
#transbians on Rizon
TC /translez

>/tlg/ F.A.Q.
1. What is a transbian/trans-lesbian? → MTF transsexuals who are also lesbians
2. Isn't that just a straight guy? → No, orientation is who you go to bed with, but gender identity is who you go to bed as.
3. Are bi trans girls, welcome here? → Yes but please the keep boy drama in MTF General please!
4. Are cis lesbians/bisexuals welcome? → Yes.
5. Do trans-lesbians use their penis when they are pre-op? → Some do, some don't.
>>
File: bestgirl-bestpose.png (457 KB, 1160x746) Image search: [Google]
bestgirl-bestpose.png
457 KB, 1160x746
I just bought a PS vita, any vydya recomended?

P4G not, i buy the PS vita only for that game.....
>>
>>5321081
I'm surprised they are still allowed to be sold. I'd only worry if they are also buying/steeling high nitrogen fertilizer.

>>5320447
Always do when I'm at home. A call from friends helps some, but not enough.
>>
TFW your lesbian friends think you're an FtM who hasn't started taking T, but you're actually MtF with short hair.
>>
>>5322646
I really enjoyed Lumines. Its a music game/match3, and the games music is based on how well you're doing at the game. Its probably really cheap, amd definitely worth every cent.

Playstation Allstars was okay, and I have a friend that swears by the Persona series.

Hope that helped~
>>
>>5322811

ty for the recomendantions, i think all star battle is not my type, sm4sh was my first smash game and i dont like it. :'D
>>
>tfw anime gf
>>
>>5322911
*no anime
;_;
>>
>>5322646
The only things I have on mine are a bunch of PS1 classics and Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete.
>>
Today is bad /tlg/... really bad.
I puked at work except it was like a dry kinda puke where only foam happened.
I looked like I had rabies.
My head still hurts, especially the back of my eye sockets.

What could it be?
/tlg/, do I have rabies? Am I going to die?
There isn't anyone to hold me while I feel like dying and soup can only go so far.
>>
>>5323028
What exactly brought this on? An animal bite?
>>
File: 1442868503974.jpg (60 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1442868503974.jpg
60 KB, 540x405
>>5317935
>Check out fet life.

Is that some sort of hooking up website? I cant into normie things so It's probably not my jam, I live in a remote country anyways.
>>
>>5323071
No, I'm just really sick.
The aspirin just kicked in so its not as painful as it was 5 minutes ago... and I'm eating pie and that helps a bit as well.

Oh fuck this pie is good. I haven't had pie in like a year so I forgot how nice pumpkin pie could be. The fluffy pumpkin filling is wonderful.
>>
>>5323163
Well, you don't have rabies if you weren't attacked by a rabid animal.
>>
>>5323177
Well, it looked like I had rabies earlier today...
That was all.
I know I don't have rabies because I'm not hydrophobic nor do I have muscle spasms.
>>
>>5323212
Yeah, it kinda sounds like a migraine or a stomach virus.
>>
File: received_10205010833018057.jpg (53 KB, 720x1134) Image search: [Google]
received_10205010833018057.jpg
53 KB, 720x1134
Hi tlg, not really been here often but I'm seriously stuck for what to do. There's a girl I'm really into, and I'm getting the vibe she's into me too. And she's seriously wife material, we're so alike it's insane and every time she smiles it just lights me up inside. But I'm closeted besides a few close friends, and I'm really not sure if she'd remain interested if I told her that so.. What do?
>>
File: 316_us_vita[1].jpg (124 KB, 640x818) Image search: [Google]
316_us_vita[1].jpg
124 KB, 640x818
>>5322646
only reason to own a vita desu
>>
File: ss (2015-11-30 at 07.37.52).jpg (342 KB, 1594x898) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-30 at 07.37.52).jpg
342 KB, 1594x898
>tfw not a cute cis tomboy

At least I have video games
>>
>>5323102
Fetlife is like facebook for kinky people I guess, except it's not filed with normies who fish for likes and reposted bullshit I guess..

However I go on Fetlife, to explain it in short, it's not a hookup website, but can be used as one. Mainly it's a social network for people who are kinky, to engage in the BDSM lifestyle, and have a safe space of likeminded people I guess.
If you live in a big enough city, there's definitely frequent meetups, parties and munches and such. The bigger the city, the more more groups you will have that will be more specific, and generally there's groups for just older people, so you won't see 40+ year olds in meetups for the groups that are well structured and are actually nice to do things with.
For me in my city( In country that is not very populated by the way.), we have a group that focuses on pet play, that has frequent meetups, and I've made so many friends, I love it. I've also found my owner though Fetlife, who loves abusing me which is great because I kind of discovered all I want in my life is to be someone's painslut and pet.
>>
>>5323102
its a dating/hook up sit specifically for fetish etc

from my experience its v male and straight tho
>>
>>5323416
>tfw too old already for the "cool groups" supposed to be for inexperienced people.
>>
>>5323416
Should also note that most meetups I go to, are not kinky, it's usually at a public location to just meet up with friends(or make new friends), drink some beer if you want, and talk about anything you want, even not kinky stuff, but it's okay to talk kinky there.

However my group occasionally has something I guess you could call a party at a private location they rent out where you can be as kinky as you want to be, just for approved members, however there are strict rules to avoid drama. For example you can't just go up to a submissive and expect them to be yours. But this is just my experience with the group I'm in, which has an excellent circle of leaders who coordinate things and deal with who can become a member, and who cannot.
>>
>>5323440
How old are you? My group which is pretty great has members ranging from 19 to 35
>>
>>5323464
well there is a group for my age range (goes up to 40)
but the one that's supposed to be like for people who are inexperienced and to get into it only goes to 26.

but I'm too shy to just go there anyways.
>>
>>5323515
Talk with a member who seems nice, or message one of the leaders of the group as in most cases they'll gladly help out someone new and confused. Just tell them straight out you're new to the scene, that you're inexperienced, that you want to learn, and make new friends. It's what I did and now I have a great group of friends to hang out with.

It's fine to be inexperienced, in all decent groups, it is totally fine to learn things at your own pace, and no one judges you for it. Everyone was new to it once.

I'm curious however, what do you like in terms of kinks and are you a dom or sub?
>>
>>5323416
I'm asocial vanilla virgin so it doesnt sound like my jam. I just want some qt to do comfy indoor hobbies like movies, art and video games with me. Maybe dom is the wrong word, I'm just very much not an assertive person and wouldn't mind someone else to take the lead (gently)
>>
>>5323559
There are people of all kinds of level of kinky, however there are not too many vanilla people on there, but they do actually exist.
But if you're open to experiment and wish to find an assertive dominant qt, you definitely can find someone. The frequency of kinkiness people want, is listed on their profiles, ranging from i.e. just a bit curious, to wanting it 24/7.
I'm one of the submissive people who want it 24/7 so it's actually hard for me, as not many people want to i.e. treat me as a pet 24/7 (Minus when public as an example, or most situations where you can't act out fantasies without being looked too weirdly at.) However, there's people for any level of kinkiness and frequency of wanting kink play.

But if you're too antisocial, it might be difficult as the website has no matchmaking, you have to poke your head out there.
>>
>tfw I don't know if I'm just a fuck toy or not.
>>
>>5323542
https://unsee
.cc/setugida/

messaging someone takes about as much courage as just going for me though
>>
>>5323657
You're pretty normal in terms of what you like as a sub, so all you need is just to build up courage, get drunk or something and message someone and once you got the ball rolling it's a lot easier. I was super shy too, still am.

https://unsee
.cc/dunopabi/ My results if you wanna know for some reason. I score higher on masochist now(95%), but did not save the results.
>>
>>5323679
well I have zero experience, so those are really just guesses, of what I might like.
>>
>>5323696
I had no experience when I did the test except for fantasies I've had, all I knew is what I liked and wanted, but did not know how far I could go with i.e. receiving pain, now I learned I freaking love pain.

Though I hope you act out on your fantasies and find that dominant qt to make you hers. There's no danger in poking out your head in a community where everyone is accepts you for who you are and what you like, and in reality are often really cool people. I met my dom there, so why can't you?

Though be wary of guys messaging you thinking they can convert you to like their dick, I just ignore them.
>>
>>5323225
Just tell her. The only options are:
1. tell her and she's fine with it
2. tell her and she's not fine
3. don't tell her and nothing happens
>>
Since this thread is slow and quiet, I'd ask here: I wanna get into make up and sure they're plenty of tutorials but I'm wondering where to buy make up from, like cheap stuff especially since I'm just beginning.

Cheap like 10-20 dollars, also I'm not buying anything IRL, online only.
>>
>>5323863
Just go to the amazon beauty section. Check the tutorials for specific brands.
>>
>>5323863
I could use help with this too, needs to ship to euro for me
>>
>>5323863
Amazon beauty section.
>>
>>5323863
>>5323905
Do you need to hide beard shadow? If so I don't recommend just going for a cheap foundation, you'll need some good concealer, a warm powder & whatnot. I had to go to a makeup store in person and have a lady teach me stuff for that.

Anyways easy makeup for complete beginners; any mascara, BB cream, foundation powder, lip gloss or lipstick, . L'Oreal as an example is pretty cheap and has alright quality when it comes to makeup so you can scout around in random generic online places who often will stock it, though I'm sure you can just google cheap makeup online and find everything you need, and stuff often is reviewed(but sometimes shilled as well.) in this industry so you won't have a hard time if you just literally use google.

It's important to match foundation creams & powders with your skintone as closely as possible, but a bit lighter than your skin colour is fine, but when it's darker it'll look weird.
>>
>>5323929
What if your skin is blushy or spotty? You just mask entire face and have it look nothing like your skin elsewhere?
>>
>>5323997
Concealer is what you want to use then on the areas that are most affected, then you want to smooth and finish your whole face with a foundation powder to make it even and smooth.

I'm no expert though, I don't even know how to use eyeliner. Use google you silly goose.
>>
>>5323929
How do you figure out your skin tone? Is it best to just go somewhere like Sephora and have them tell you?
>>
Thanks for all the responses grills.
>>
>>5324016
Google. I don't know what you're speaking of, as you should probably understand not everyone lives where you live.
If it's a makeup store you're speaking of, sure they'll probably help you out if you plan to buy things.

By the way to the other anons, there's literally no shame in going in even as a guy to buy makeup at a makeup store IRL, they don't give a shit so long you're buying, and gladly will often even apply makeup on you to teach you, so long you're planning on spending a fair bit, depending on store.
>>
>>5324033
Yeah sephora is a makeup place (I actually don't even have know if there's one near me, I've just read about them from people online), sorry for the confusion
>>
>>5324043
Don't worry, it's hard to jump into something completely new and alien to you, even though there is boatload of information out there. I can relate, i was there myself.
>>
>>5324015
I don't what words to use for what im looking for nor how to formulate a question. Since im in the closet anyways and boymode it's probably better to not frustrate myself with this shit yet.
>>
>>5324033
>they don't give a shit so long you're buying
What about the other customers? Also talking to clerks is the worst part about any shopping for me
>>
>>5324088
Well your mileage may vary, but the lady who helped me out was really sweet. And the other customers didn't give a shit,, a girl thought I was cute though so there's that., or did you completely misunderstand what kind of makeup store I'm speaking of? Because the kind I'm speaking of is kind of a studio with professional make up artists, not a tiny store with just a clerk or two.
Though a clerk wouldn't mind spending like 2 minutes finding your tone, but you can do this yourself as you can usually sample stuff, as they leave usually one of each thing for sampling purposes.

If you're an autist who can't speak to a stranger, you shouldn't bother though, unless you can bring a friend who knows makeup, which I'd recommend anyways for your first time.
>>
File: vituttaa_kissejä_kaikkialla.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vituttaa_kissejä_kaikkialla.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1080
>>5323614
>But if you're too antisocial, it might be difficult as the website has no matchmaking, you have to poke your head out there.
I don't really have any experience with meeting people irl or anything. Games, art and 4chan are the avenues through which I've met all my current friends, they don't live anywhere near me though which is a bummer.

>>5324124
Oh there are studio type things too, no I've never seen one around, then again I don't get out much. I was thinking of the makeup section of a department store or something, iirc the fanciest one in town had makeup stuff and some professionals around.
>If you're an autist who can't speak to a stranger
Yeah there goes that I guess. I don't have trouble dealing with people when I'm doing something ordinary that I can get done myself mostly but this is completely new territory
>you can bring a friend who knows makeup
I have friends but they live at least an ocean away ;_;

Thanks for the helpful replies, this is the best general in legbuttboard
>>
>>5324294
One day is gonna be your first, for both of my posts you're replying to I mean. You'll find a dom qt if you poke your head out there, and you'll learn makeup if you poke your head out there too, silly Anon. New territory isn't always bad.
>>
am I the only one who gets a ridiculous amount of non passing trans women visiting their okc profile? it gets pretty obnoxious but at the same time makes me feel like an asshole and a hypocrite when I write them off immediately
>>
>>5323863
go with e.l.f., they make decent quality makeup and makeup brushes. you don't even have to buy it online. if $10-20 is your spending limit, like $5 of that is just going to be your shipping cost

target and probably a few other places carry it

best stuff to start with would be blush, mascara, eyeliner (go with gel or pencil, liquid is terrible for beginners) and lipgloss. don't even bother with eyeshadow until you're okay with spending a little more money on your makeup - a good palette costs around twice your budget, and single pots are around at least $5 each if you want decent quality. don't buy shitty eyeshadow or you'll get frustrated when it won't show up on your skin no matter how much you pat it on

if you enjoy working with that, buy a decent foundation (I recommend one of the big three, L'oreal, Maybelline or Revlon), some brow fill (Anastasia Beverly Hills or the cheaper Milani knock off are your best choices) and a brow brush

don't bother with lipstick until you've figured out which shades go with your skin tone or it will actually hinder your ability to pass imo
>>
File: boring_neet_score.png (8 KB, 282x58) Image search: [Google]
boring_neet_score.png
8 KB, 282x58
>>5324307
>if you poke your head out there
W-well I have been pretty close before it's just the distance that's stopping me from meeting the qt's. Maybe not for anything more than cuddly friends but one step at a time.
>New territory isn't always bad.
HERESY
>>
File: 1142468365050.jpg (76 KB, 600x565) Image search: [Google]
1142468365050.jpg
76 KB, 600x565
Whew, last night was a lot of fun. Got some nice presents, hung out with family. Then had a friend over and did a LOT of shots while watching movies and chatting. Cooked him breakfast before he went home and overall just had an awesome time, definitely needed a bit of social activity.
>>5322732
It's a very weird feeling to be asked if you're FTM, I got that for awhile
>>5322568
This is a delightful edition anon
>>5323028
I hope you're feeling better /k/ordelia and when in doubt go to a doctor.
>>5323225
Get to know her better and see if she's trustworthy, and if she is tell her. If she's no longer interested.... wouldn't have worked anyway. And not telling her and pursuing it, or not pursuing it and not telling her, both seem like poor options. If you like her, be open and upfront and I hope it works out for you.
>>5323416
>Fetlife is like facebook for kinky people I guess
This is a pretty good way of phrasing it in my experience
>>5323559
You could try something like okcupid or plentyoffish and just be honest about it. That you find a take charge kind of person attractive
>>5323649
You can ask
>>5323863
Amazon's a good place for sales, or if you're just experimenting you could see if there's a makeup section at a local dollar store.
>>5324356
It depends, you don't have to point out why you're shooting someone down. Just state you're not interested. Personally I always assume people are just curious unless they message me, and try not to fret about it. I did end up having to block my profile from straight people though, sooo many guys on okc. Eeesh.
>>
>>5324533
I don't even message them, I completely ignore them

it irks me mostly because it feels like they've clocked me (many of them live no where near me) and they're trying to chat with me because they think we'll have something in common (we don't)
>>
>>5324533
>You could try something like okcupid
Those require a picture dont they? Or at least the people who I'd meet would want a picture. Maybe in a year or two if I start passing I can give it a shot.
>>
>>5324554
I always tried to be nice because I know how scary it can be to try messaging someone, even if its a polite no thank you I want to feel like people deserve that.
>>5324566
They don't, but its certainly helpful
>>
>>5322646
Naoto is such a waifu 10/10 would hold hands.
>tfw you're waifu is a straight girl
hold me.
>>
>>5324933
Life is suffering
>>
>>5324964
At least there are cute girls.
>>
>>5324980
I know, right? Too bad most of them won't touch any of us with a ten foot pole.
>>
Anybody else just feel so incredibly lonely for no real reason?
>>
File: 1436748716249.jpg (247 KB, 625x922) Image search: [Google]
1436748716249.jpg
247 KB, 625x922
>>5325026
Me? Lonely? Pffft, that never happens. Ever.
>>
>>5325026
Yes, it's rather common. Generally I just suggest having a good cry about it and moving on with your life. You can't force love unfortunately, so all you can do is continue about your life and keep your eyes and heart open for someone special.
>>5325007
I don't worry that most of them won't touch someone like me, I only care about finding one of the ones that will.
>>
>>5325026
>for no real reason?
I'm pretty sure I have valid reasons to feel lonely but yes, the feel is bad and comes without a warning to ruin my otherwise nice mood.
>>
File: you've got that wrong.png (501 KB, 932x518) Image search: [Google]
you've got that wrong.png
501 KB, 932x518
>>5325007
>tfw you're in a stable long term relationship with a girl who's response to your "i'm a girl" statement was "okay, i still love you and support you"
There is hope! Never give up hope, friend! When you give up hope you accept defeat! Being defeated is a choice
>>
File: 1434036230179.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1434036230179.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>>5325078
Heh. It's like seeing a recording of myself from six months ago.
>>
>>5325078
The amount of girls who are willing to get to know a tranny is lower, you're lucky to have found a nice one beforehand.

I mean, if you pass pre SRS then your target demographic are lesbian/bi girls that dont mind the dick, not the broadest scope.
If you don't pass then your demographic is ????
>>
>>5325197
Pan/bi girls who don't care
>>
>>5325210
If you have little to no tolerance towards tumblr shit, how fucked are you?
>>
>>5325231
Pretty fucked. I used to live with a bunch of Tumblrites in a college dorm. Worst thing I have ever endured.
>>
I wonder if /tlg/ is nicer than /mtfg/
>>
File: brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.jpg (2 MB, 3008x1960) Image search: [Google]
brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt.jpg
2 MB, 3008x1960
>>5325231
You are a squadron of BRRRRRRTs-tier fucked.
>>
>>5325241
depends if you're cute
>>
File: 1435361666480.png (179 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1435361666480.png
179 KB, 500x358
>>5325237
>>5325245
I should not have even asked
>>
File: 1176370188548.jpg (170 KB, 491x700) Image search: [Google]
1176370188548.jpg
170 KB, 491x700
>>5325241
You're welcome to stay and find out Jocelyn
>>5325231
I have no idea, I'm fairly introverted. Sorry anon
>>5325197
>>5325210
I generally try to date bisexual girls myself
>>
>>5325241
This is better than mtfg and trans help general for pretty much any mtf transition advise, probably due to being much slower and that spooky transbians scare away the average users.
>>
>>5325261
I wouldn't say I am but depending on who you ask I seem to either be really ugly or really cute
>>5325264
yeah I'll chill here for a bit I suppose
>>5325275
Is it now? How so?
>>
File: 1445027108710.jpg (62 KB, 800x564) Image search: [Google]
1445027108710.jpg
62 KB, 800x564
Why is it that guys seem much more open minded towards dating pre-SRS mtf's or am I just imagining things?

>>5325264
>I generally try to date bisexual girls myself
Probably the safest bet.
>>
File: 1408493065125.jpg (91 KB, 390x600) Image search: [Google]
1408493065125.jpg
91 KB, 390x600
>>5325275
I rather hope people don't find me scary, but I suppose that's not my call.
>>5325292
I hope you enjoy your time in the thread then!
>>
>>5325292
The big difference? Everybody in /tlg/ gets along.
>>
>>5325292
>Is it now? How so?
You get replies. In mtfg any serious questions get drowned in the circlejerking and shitposting. In trans help general its mostly people looking for advise rather than giving it.
>>
in the past 3 weeks i've played about 60 hours of binding of isaac, someone please save me from my addiction

>>5323416
fetlife makes it soooo hard to find what i want though, like, I just want to kind people who share my kink to fool around with...i don't have much kink experience and i want to experiment and try some things :x
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449036634842.jpg (37 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449036634842.jpg
37 KB, 720x720
So there's this transguy I've been talking to lately. He's pre-T but he's cute as fuck. Problem: he lives in Germany while I'm in America. Pic related: That's him.
>>
>>5325336
Get addicted to the social element of games to the point where all singleplayer experiences are offputting.
>>
File: 1141289751763.jpg (141 KB, 516x729) Image search: [Google]
1141289751763.jpg
141 KB, 516x729
>>5325295
>Why is it that guys seem much more open minded towards dating pre-SRS mtf's or am I just imagining things?
While I hate to go with the general trope, I think its because they can still top an mtf without much issues. IE 'a holes a hole' so for men open to the idea, its a lot less complicated to have sex with a dysphoric mtf then it is for a girl. It's a rather crude way of looking at it but it makes sense
>>5325304
Generally yes, and it's nice
>>5325316
I considered trying to spend time in the help general but I felt bad and since I don't read a lot of medical texts I'm worried about giving bad advice to the wrong person
>>5325336
At least you're having fun!
>>5325370
Good luck, while I'm not into guys I hope it goes well for you.
>>
>>5325372
A lobotomy would hurt less.
>>
>>5325380
Thanks. Being bisexual has its perks. Haha.
>>
>>5325380
yeah, I am having fun, although recently I had another week long bout of self loathing, that's less fun....just taking my hormones has been a struggle
>>
Mmm. Just got back from an awesome concert with a friend. I didn't know I had an easy in to the guest list, but apparently my friend got us in. We rode the train in and had a great time. At the end of the night we were sitting near to a couple of cops on the train, and we noticed they left a pair of handcuffs behind when they left so we totally scored a pair of police handcuffs from the evening.
>>
>>5325418
I can only picture lewd things when it comes to handcuffs.
>>
File: 1446737669413.png (1 MB, 1080x1347) Image search: [Google]
1446737669413.png
1 MB, 1080x1347
>>5325380
>I think its because they can still top an mtf without much issues
Come to think of it that might be it, kind of weird

>>5325381
>A lobotomy would hurt less.
pishposh, it's great as long as you got nice friends
>>
I don't know if it's related to estrogen or not, but I've started to crave salt and vinegar potato chips and pickles all the damn time when I wouldn't touch either of them a year ago.
>>
File: uytu6ugl.jpg (208 KB, 552x466) Image search: [Google]
uytu6ugl.jpg
208 KB, 552x466
I have a new, hot girlfriend. She is asian, cis, thinks its super cute how I sound when she squeezes my breasts, and we've spent hours today cuddled up and watching dogs being adorable. In the morning, I'm cooking her breakfast, she's coming home to a hot meal, and after that we're going to the movies.

She's been saying stuff like she's going to take me out shopping for clothes, that I'm lovely in makeup, that she's going to get me a wig that makes me feel comfortable in a mirror, and that she's saving up for procedures. She's already bought me jewelry, and food, and even a plane ticket.

And I'm not even pretty. I met her gaming, too.

Stop getting sorry for yourself and get dat sugar, bitches.
>>
>>5325448
I love making a crude vinaigrette salad dressings just for the taste and mishmashing some greens to eat it with. I've been doing this for ages but I've gone for less oil and more vinegar after starting HRT, probably just a coincidence
>>
>>5325453
>Stop getting sorry for yourself and get dat sugar, bitches.
>stop being poor and just win the lottery
solid advice 10/10
>>
>>5325465
Well, my mom think it's funny because that's exactly what she craved when she was pregnant with me.
>>
>>5325453
Eh, I figure I'll just kidnap somebody from /tlg/ and, um...yeah, I didn't plan past that first part.
>>
>>5325453
are you me?
- the surgeries, she doesn't want me getting any, but the rest is basically my life
>>
File: 1405795996752.jpg (616 KB, 1000x725) Image search: [Google]
1405795996752.jpg
616 KB, 1000x725
>>5325388
I would imagine so!
>>5325391
I'm hoping you're past it, and if not I hope you get past it soon. That sounds hard to deal with, I am never in a good spot myself when self loathing gets too strong
>>5325418
Thats amazing! Sounds like a night to remember for sure.
>>5325445
>Come to think of it that might be it, kind of weird
It's weird but it makes a lot of sense when you stop and think about it. It also might be that trans porn has gained rapidly in popularity and may have affected trends as such.
>>5325448
Could just be tastes changing. I eat a lot of mushrooms and peppers the past year or so which is fairly recent
>>5325453
I'm glad you had good luck finding someone to love. Congratulations anon and I hope it works out for you both.
>>
>>5325448
I used to love bitter stuff but I didn't crave it, that changed on HRT though for sure. I put mustard on like...everything.
>>
>>5325540
stop shitting up /mtfg/ as anon please
>>
>>5325559
I'm not posting on anon senpai, 99% sure it's cheska at this point cause if it's not me and it's not you then it's someone we've both pissed off to some degree. Either way it doesn't need to come to this general, that's why I ditched that shit hole. It's not worth the drama.
>>
File: 1445743766696.png (76 KB, 255x454) Image search: [Google]
1445743766696.png
76 KB, 255x454
>>5325573
well can we make a truce yet, it's been like over a month now
>>
>>5325582
I've been over it for a long, long time. Can't stop anon hate though. Only thing that bothers me is you think the shit you get is unique to you. When I post over there I get just as much shit. It's not fun by any means.
>>
>>5325590
well i'm not going to mention you anymore if you don't mention me and let's just keep it at that for now
i don't want to be talked about and i won't talk about you
>>
>>5325596
Again, I haven't mentioned you in a long time. I have not gone anon once to say anything about you or that entire situation and I've showed you proof before, I can gladly do it again. Yet every time someone slings shit at you you bring my name into it and shit talk me.

If you REALLY want the drama to die then get smart and do what I do, don't feed into it. There is literally zero reason to pay any attention to the people trying to stir this shit up.
>>
This general s a shit hole with old hons tbhon.
>>
File: 1167461143984.jpg (121 KB, 740x677) Image search: [Google]
1167461143984.jpg
121 KB, 740x677
>>5325615
I disagree, though thats your opinion and you're welcome to it. I do believe we have several older trips though compared to the average age of early twenties I generally see.
>>5325540
I'm a big fan of spicy all of a sudden. Lot of salsa's and hot sauces in my diet the past few years. It's pleasant.
>>
>>5325671
I was a fiend for salsa before HRT, now I main line it. I also eat a ton of spicy stuff but I did that prior to HRT as well.
>>
>>5325671
>redefining hon
after seeing all of the guymode mtfs here on 4ch (mostly 20-26 yr olds), I'd think the term hon needs to be updated
>>
>>5325470
Here's the big secret. There are no "leagues." A slightly smaller one is pretty people aren't hit on as often as most folks think, because others mistakenly believe they must be getting a lot of attention. Just flirt with people you're attracted to, have something you're passionate about, share moments together, and always communicate openly, honestly, and swiftly. By doing that, you could "win the lottery" next year, or in a few months, or even tomorrow. But you can't win a lottery if you never enter it, and you can't get the girl of your dreams by giving up before you even start.

Don't say, "I'll do it tomorrow," because that's what you said yesterday! You miss all the shots you don't take! Get that sugar, bitch!
>>
>>5322715
You'd be surprised at what French farmers can still buy without any control. They can't buy arsine and bromide anymore (stockpiles do exist, though...), but phosphine is still in. Other than that, potassium chlorate and ammonium nitrate are still used for routine stuff that goes boom (blowing up stumps, fishing, collecting insurance on old buildings that aren't useful anymore...)
>>
>>5325732
Well when I originally learned the term, it emphasized an older -bitter- trans woman who tried to convince younger trans women not to transition. It wasn't about if they passed or their age, but their attitude and actively trying to delay others transitions out of jealousy.
>>5325681
It's been slowly amping up for me to be sure. But I'm enjoying it so why not, y'know?
>>5325740
I like this advice, its really solid especially the putting yourself out there. I will also emphasize not to be afraid of rejection, because its nothing to be ashamed of. It happens, just smile and move on.
>>
>>5325453
i feel like you just made that up to make us feel bad
>>
>>5325275
A bunch of us are older, more settled, and knowledgeable.

>>5325448
>>5325540
>>5325681
pickles all the time for me. I'm finding I'm liking cooking better. I'm also getting adventurous with recipes. Hum, I wonder what this will taste like? Try it, sometimes good, sometimes bad, but I'm learning.

>>5325762
They actually have restrictions on buying ammonium nitrate here. It must be mixed with other stuff to be under 20%. Fucking pain in the ass. That makes us have to do double passes sometimes.
>>
>>5325453
>tfw have a sugar mama
>>5325790
spicy is love, spicy is life
>>5325813
the taste of pickles is so good to me but I the their texture...like if I get a sandwich at chick fil a for example I like when they put the pickles on cause you get the flavor, but I take them off cause their texture just throws me off so much.

idk im weird
>>
When did this thread wake up?
>>
Can I get some non-related Lesbian advice?
I asked in the MTF General but no one responded and I really need an answer.

Bit of backstory, I am MTF, Bi-Sexual and came out recently to my Mom (that I am MTF) and we are looking at some places to get therapy so we can get a "confirmation" from them to say I am in fact this.
Anyway my mom said that the amount of therapy sessions ranges from 6-12...and here is the catch, over a year, which is bull. I dont want it monthly, I want it either weekly or fortnightly, what do you think
>>
File: ts-Lauren_Foster1.jpg (31 KB, 307x320) Image search: [Google]
ts-Lauren_Foster1.jpg
31 KB, 307x320
>>5325822
I used to be that way, but now I just munch, munch, munch.

>>5325825
It just does that sometimes.

>>5325866
Might as well go weekly. It would be better to get it done, and on hormones sooner. Also see if you can get on AAs sooner than later.

G'night all! This girl is going to bed.
>>
Heading to bed myself, goodnight all
>>5325825
No idea, sorry Snake but have a lovely night
>>5325876
Goodnight Syndie
>>5325822
I find it yummy
>>5325866
First and foremost, If it sounds like bull to you, call and ask yourself. When in doubt you should always follow up and confirm information yourself.

Next weekly therapy sessions sound pretty reasonable to me if not every fortnight. Monthly or longer sessions sound... kind of odd. But it might be a thing based on country, I'm assuming you're not in the US due to using fortnight (though I love the word, its not very common in the US).

Finally.... I suppose it depends to what extent your planning. I think a dozen sessions sounds reasonable over three or even six months, but I also think by the halfway point you might request spiro even without estro. Usually anti-androgens without hormones are a good way to clear your head, just don't let it go on for too long.

So.... call and ask yourself to confirm, also question how often you can do the sessions and what hoops you'll need to jump through to get approved for medication. Find it all out upfront so you can plan accordingly. And if your area is particularly gatekeeper-ish, you may wish to look up local resources and opinions on how to push past it. Good luck.

And remember Therapy is meant to help you, reaffirm your resolve and confirm that you are trans rather then something else. While not always the case, I hope you find a kind therapist who helps you prepare yourself for transition.
>>
>>5325813
Some others are also older, but absolutely strange, fucked up and annoying. I know, I'm one.
>>
>>5325026

yes and oddly the more e2 i take, the worse this gets and it's so almost *gravely* salient rn to me cos oddly i'm taking the most of in over a decade cos i'm in between endos and out of antiandrogens. (i'm just fucking applying for surgery now, i swear it. it's covered now and i should get it while it still is.)

estrogens are def antidepressants, but in place of actual motivation to be around people or do much of anything, it can still poison you will this tearing, writhing longing you need mushrooms to cry out of you.

i'm used to being old, immune to longing. men still mistake me for young and hit on me, and now it gets to me, not just grossing me out, but taunting me how i waste my life never looking for anyone while realistically if i have much time left, it's some scarce shite.

it's like that spike i'd get right after when i used to take injectible and i'd sleep with ugh p much anyone, despite being gay. i really don't want to live like that again--i'm 31, i'm gay. i'm a confirmed bachelorette.

i live somewhere small. men are what's available, but i'd rather dote upon ghostly memories of women i've been with, nearly pawing at the air just thinking of them. i don't know what i would do in a relationship with a woman again, would i feel less lonely? --i really have my doubts.

this got fucking long. air cradle and just take me, you needn't be anything real. all i need is illusion i'm not falling away into sleep alone. feelsfeelsfeelsagghhh https://youtu.be/64IZQ8evuxo
>>
>>5326125
reading the faq, i guess i want a tripcode finally, whatev that is, it seems to b how ppl hav names. m i doing this, right? hello world. sorry for the interruption
>>
>>5325453
idk i feel like cis women, like trans women, edge so heavily straight or gay, and the whole women are bi thing is really nothing to rely on.

it exists but is fleeting, which like is ok, relationships are usually always temporary, but i feel like there are unspoken limits we never talk about and would be healthier if we spoke of in advance sometimes.

i think some women like pretty features in men, and some are fucking paedos like germaine greer--but if you're too feminine, u hit *another* uncanny valley where you pass too much. you're no longer *boyish*, which idk: what if it happens to you when your face fills out, and you're left with the cis lesbians who get as scary and mercurial as straight men (save the killing you part, thank fuck for that priv; but you just still end up sad, damaged refuse)

i hate saying this but i practically feel safer amongst the rapist-rife trans women's community even tho i'm short little 160cm shit. it's all pathetic; merely limited emotional safety and shit; but trans women--with the lives we live with no real answers, but always being interrogated from without and within--really should be emotional tanks and so observably seldom are. what you are describing sounds *plainly* too good to be true. it leaves me wondering if images.google will laugh at me for humouring bait--it seems like the simplest answer, but could the simplest answer really be the most optimistic? does that happpen often?

i'm not saying cis women don't enter long-term relationships with trans women, but it seems reserved for trans women at a level of functioning and GAF score "met while gaming" almost seems to preclude? i'm total shit for saying all of this, but is there not truth to what i'm saying? am i really just being awful?
>>
>>5325026
mhm

>>5326155
>>5325292
hi
>>
>>5326304
not to be a bitch but you seem to have some fucked up perceptions of stuff
dumb terf bs online is not representative of lesbians irl, the internet is the place where bigots come out of the wood work to loudly share their socially unacceptable beliefs without consequences

>the rapist-rife trans women's community
any statistical basis for that or just blowing out of proportion the one or two bait copypasta /pol/ constantly posts?
>>
Anyone here attracted to any of the other girls from mtfg?
>>
>>5326613

Yes, Muff.
>>
>>5326613
I have a strong crush on one but she is straight.
>>
>>5326613
There are a few qts over there but none that rlly do it for me with personality and stuff.
>>
>>5326613
there's one or two from mtfg that are drop dead gorgeous but they get so much anon hate that I'm not gonna namedrop in fear of starting drama over here
>>
File: pjvu.jpg (920 KB, 857x1200) Image search: [Google]
pjvu.jpg
920 KB, 857x1200
>>5326613
eh, none of them are really my type. I really like a soft, loving, caring, and understanding girlfriend. The girls from mtfg all seem kinda... idk how to put it... loud? crazy? drama-filled?

i just want someone who likes to cuddle and whisper soft nothings to each other. that place is too full of narcissists. i'm really quiet and nonconfrontational, and like to be with other people that are the same way... idk tho, maybe theres some nice ones there that don't trip.
>>
>>5326662
that basically boils down to
>dollface
>ufufu
>jocelyn
>oddish
>circe
pick your poison /tlg/
>>
>>5326681
dollface and ufufu are still around?
>>
>>5326681
for my personal preference I don't actually find the "usual" pretty girls super attractive tho it might also just be what I think of their personalities effecting stuff

>>5326688
dollface less frequently, ufufu not so much
>>
wut's going on ?
>>
>>5326701
people are talking about what internet strangers they think are attractive,
it's kinda weird
>>
>>5326697
does dollface still pretend that she's good with makeup?
>>
>>5326701
/mtfg/ spilling in here... Maybe it's time we started talking about feminism.
>>
>>5326711
kek
>>5326703
lol
well if you can't find love irl you can always gloat over other
or just fix your reallife i guess
>>
>>5326710
well she has plenty of practice and def knows more than some

>>5326714
>you can always gloat over other
wut
>>
>>5326724
sry wrong word (thanks auto fill-in) fantasize was the word I was looking for
>>
>>5326714
>or just fix your reallife i guess
what if it's beyond fixing D:
>>
>>5326736
yours isn't
shush ye dingus
>>
>>5326710
Being good with makeup is one thing, but being able to go without feels a lot better. I'm using it less and less since I'm institutionalized and passing 100% whether I use it or not. Actually, it would look weird if I spent hours on it everyday since most patients here don't wear any. Guess I don't need it as a clutch to help with dysphoria anymore, anyway...
>>
File: fully blown autism.jpg (200 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
fully blown autism.jpg
200 KB, 800x600
>>5322568
>transbians
>>
File: 1276586282776.jpg (63 KB, 540x478) Image search: [Google]
1276586282776.jpg
63 KB, 540x478
>>5326613
I don't hang around mtfg, I'm sorry anon I'd have to go with no because of that.
>>5326670
>and like to be with other people that are the same way
While groups of every type have their advantages I do admit its very pleasant to be around others who are able to enjoy silence together.
>>5326701
Insomnia for me, I may try to sleep soon
>>5326736
I think being happy is enough reason to fight for fixing it Imi. I hope you manage to find happiness despite whatever is currently standing in your way.
>>
>>5326749
aww
I hope you can get some sleep soon
>>
>>5326726
oh now I get it, yeah some of the flirt posting can be kinda like incestuous and weird, tho I guess that's also just a thing in groups of girls who like girls

>>5326746
>u are like this ugly autistic person because I say so LOL le ebin burn ur all so hurt now, mmmmm delicious tranny tears sure make me feel better about my own issues
>>
>>5326737
>>5326749
>despite whatever is currently standing in your way.
that's mostly myself and my persistent insecurities probably ._.

also >>5326753
>I hope you can get some sleep soon
>>
>>5326760
idk the amount of creepy sex talk is way lower here than in mtfg from my experience
>>
>>5326766
Definitely. Though there is more than enough here already to my taste...
>>
>>5326766
I was more just referring to the stereotype of groups of lesbians turning into incestuous cluster-fucks where everyone has dated everyone else and applying it to mtfg, the differences between here and there aren't even really about sexual orientation since both threads are mostly bi
>>
>>5326782
ahh true
>tfw not one of the bi cool kids
>>
File: 1471227-she_hulk_by_portalcomic.jpg (415 KB, 974x693) Image search: [Google]
1471227-she_hulk_by_portalcomic.jpg
415 KB, 974x693
>>5326753
>>5326765
Thank you kindly, I'll try to soon
>>5326765
>that's mostly myself and my persistent insecurities probably ._.
It's hard to overcome yourself, but one step at a time Imi and I believe you can do it.
>>5326787
At least you're not alone in that Lala
>>
>>5326787
I kinda wish I was bi but it just doesn't rlly seem to be for me
>>
gf is taking me out for dinner tonight
running sushi
awwww yes
>>
File: 1437154326876.png (282 KB, 900x913) Image search: [Google]
1437154326876.png
282 KB, 900x913
>>5326613
I dunno, I don't go there. I'm a good chunk older than most of them anyways, so...eh.

>>5326711
Have you ever suplexed a TERF? I have. That's when life truly begins.

>>5326782
[man-hate intensifies]
>>
So, what exactly just happened?
Someone posted a single thing about mtfg, and this place devolved into shitposting?
>>
>>5326810
sounds fun!
there's this japanese place that my partner wants to take me to for lunch sometime, it'll be nice if we can still sit outside since it's getting cold enough that we'd probably have it mostly to ourselves

>>5326815
wut
>>
>>5326822
It kinda looks like /mtfg/ is overflowing into /tlg/ again, so I'd guess there's some kind of drama going on over there. It'll pass.

>>5326826
You're gonna have to be more specific with your wut.
>>
I know this is 4chan and all but I'd like if some people could share their stories about how they found they were trans, at what age.
I'm not sure if I'm just having a phase and reading other people's stories would help me figure it out.
>>
>>5326830
the man-hate bit
>>
File: 1335370625303.png (918 KB, 1000x1033) Image search: [Google]
1335370625303.png
918 KB, 1000x1033
Shall try to sleep shortly. If I don't post again, goodnight tlg.
>>5326797
I'd just like the expanded dating pool myself
>>5326810
That sounds delightful, I hope you have a wonderful time Lala
>>5326822
I don't think this place devolved into shitposting, though I'm not a fan of rating people at the sake of others.
>>5326835
Well I think my earliest memories of realizing something was wrong with my gender was when on vacation and referred to as a girl by someone. Its the first clear instance I remember and I got upset, though I believe I was upset because it made me happy. After that I got really upset about my voice cracking and dropped my love of choir entirely, thinking it just didn't feel right to learn how to sing with my deeper voice. Little hints looking back that should have been red flags, y'know? I got scared away from considering myself as trans early on because the first other trans girl I met already had details on how she was going to gouge her balls if she wasn't on hrt by fifteen to sixteen and I have any desire to take a knife to it on my own. (and of course I later learned that no, that level of loathing is not required to be trans)

The big 'its time to transition' that came later in life was when I realized though that no matter how attractive I could be as a guy, I'd rather be an ugly woman because then at least I could be a woman. It slowly ramped up more and more as time went by and I did my research and got into therapy. My dysphoria was kind of a snowball rolling down a mountain throughout life. Then again I smoked a lot of weed through puberty and think its how I coped.

.... not sure if any of that actually helps but I'm tired (which likely means I rambled, sorry!) and that's whats coming to mind. I hope it does anon!
>>
>>5326835
just in short
never saw myself as feminine feminine
never saw myself as man
always saw myself as dyke it tomboy
always hated my penis
started realizing I was trans when I was around 8 (as in I wanted to become a girl)
found out what transition is at 11
came out at 18
surgery at 19
no regrets
>>
>>5326848
Oh, that. Yeah, that's just me poking fun at myself for being a hyper-homo in a thread full of bi chicks.
>>
>>5326860
in the past I've even felt kinda guilty for not liking guys tbqh, like it was sexist or something, tho I'm a lot more comfortable with myself now
>>
>>5326815
I thought it was common knowledge here that I did better than that. I nearly married a TERF but she broke up because being in bed with me felt like doing it with a woman and it wasn't her thing. Best compliment ever, even if it never was meant as one. I wish I had made that up...
>>
>>5326965
I've been away for a while, so I must not have heard that story.
>>
>>5326835
Honestly, I didn't know I was trans until I read about it, when I was twelve or so. Before that, I just thought of myself as a girl, as far back as I can remember. Pretty much was one for all practical purposes other than peeing too.
>>
File: 9Jenna-Talackova.jpg (50 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
9Jenna-Talackova.jpg
50 KB, 350x500
>>5326125
>it's like that spike...
*hugs* Kinda sounds like my pre-everything time when I was a youth in 1980 trying to distract myself from the feels when they wouldn't remove my balls and give me E yet. Imagine a gal with a young teen male sex drive. I didn't care if they were male or female, straight, bi, or gay, I just fucked them any way I could so I wouldn't be alone and could feel sexy.

>>5326304
>and you're left with the cis lesbians who get as scary and mercurial as straight men (save the killing you part, thank fuck for that priv; but you just still end up sad, damaged refuse)
I often feel like sad damaged refuse. Read up on this gal Gia ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gia_Carangi ). This video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JgFHT38rYw ) describes her well. She was a man in the body of a bombshell. I fell under her spell in '79, and lost sight of her in '80. I had to go into rehab to survive, and she was gone when I got back. She was my drug buddy, not my sex buddy. I think I've been looking for "her" ever since then.
>emotional tanks
shredded by uranium bullets.

>>5326613
Some.
>>5326637
The ones I feel the most for have gfs.
>>5326662
The gal I feel the strongest for stops by here sometimes.

>>5326741
>Guess I don't need it as a clutch to help with dysphoria anymore
I think I'm there, but I need to properly learn it again. I wonder how I'll be with it. My skills in it were so tied up with my painting skills. Way Bandy taught me how to apply makeup, and he just extended my painting skills to makeup. He was formerly a fine art painter. Painting was one of the skills I lost.
>>
>>5325448
i have random cravings and days where I am just SO HUNGRY for everything and I kinda wonder if it's the estrogen sometimes too

>>5325487
It really comes in waves, the thoughts just creep in about how I'm a freak and how what I'm doing is wrong and how I should just be a man because it's impossible to become a woman and how no one could take me seriously and how awkward it must be for actual girls to be around me claiming to be a girl when I'm this awkward ugly hulking obvious guy, and that's how I get to the point where I do things like flush my hormones away

>>5325790
not being afraid of rejection is hard

>>5325822
where do I find a sugar mama? :<

>>5326613
no because histrionic personality disorder is a dealbreaker for me :^)

>>5326835
loud messy sobbing emotional breakdown in my friend's college dorm blasted out of my mind on gin clutching a dress i bought at goodwill when I was 21 is when I finally settled down and said "yep i'm trans" after years of questioning as a teen
>>
>>5326860
>>5326861
>>5326981
Thank you all very much!
I'm not very sure because only now that I think of how more masculine I'll be it makes me feel bad, of course there were signs (hating body hair, playing female characters a lot, sometimes pretending to be one (not sexual)) but I never started seriously thinking about it until now I guess and I'm afraid I'm lying to myself and that it's a phase.
I think I'd be happier as a girl but I'm afraid it's a phase and I can probably live as a guy just fine and it doesn't seem worth it.
>>
>>5327166
>no because histrionic personality disorder is a dealbreaker for me :^)
You. I like you.
>>
>>5327118
Well, good thing the clinic I ended up at mostly does rehab. I quit tobacco a coup!e weeks ago. Went from dipping tobacco from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed to no nicotine at all. I'm feeling like I'm going through the worst fever I ever had, except there's no fever at all. The shrink said she knows the withdrawal symptoms I'm going through quite well, but that she's never seen them with tobacco. Also said the relentless willpower I displayed in everything I did was terrible to witness.
>>
>>5325740
Where did I ever imply that there are leagues? Basically your advice is
>Enter lottery you just might get lucky. See? I got lucky too :)
The odds are still 1:15 000 000 or something and the chances I find someone in my lifetime are basically 0. Not gonna hold my breath on that one
>>
File: ANDREJ-PEJIC-BRA-AD.jpg (98 KB, 888x640) Image search: [Google]
ANDREJ-PEJIC-BRA-AD.jpg
98 KB, 888x640
>>5326749
>I don't hang around mtfg
For sanity I stopped reading it.

>>5326766
I could amp it up some... lol
No I won't. Sometimes I think I say to much. "No boy drama" here helps keep me in check.

>>5326787
We still <3 ya!

>>5326835
>When 6 I remember knowing I was different than the rest of the kids, and having a mom that insisted I was just like all the rest of them. Unfortunately that drove a wedge between me and my parents.
>When I was 8 I made a diary entry: "I'm really a girl." and then explained why. To my 50yo self I think I was quite coherent and convincing about it.
>At 10 I knew I must transition. My diary/engineers notebook was full of drawings of womens clothing.
>At 11 I attempted suicide for the first time.
>I never fit in anywhere. The closest was with the creative adults.
>At 13 I designed and made an egg style vibrator that had two voice coils, and you hooked it up to a stereo amp. It even had water cooling. I cast and milled the body parts for it in school shop class.
>What I remember of puberty was hell.
>14/15yo see >>5327118
Sorry, I'm getting too sad. Maybe finish it later.
>>
File: sDBB738.jpg (50 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
sDBB738.jpg
50 KB, 560x420
>>5326613
I don't really know any of them well enough to say but they seem way too extroverted for me. Probably the ones I'd fall for are lurking and definitely dont use a trip
>>
File: tula_01.jpg (59 KB, 500x643) Image search: [Google]
tula_01.jpg
59 KB, 500x643
>>5327172
Talk to a gender therapist. Possibly also get on AAs to stop the masculinization if you are under 25ish.

>>5327215
Hang in tehre. Good luck with kicking the tobacco habit. I kicked heroin starting my sophomore year of hs. I moved back in with my parents to get away from NYC and the drugs in the fashion industry.

>>5327238
You hedge your bets by being out there and flirting with those you think are interesting.

>>5327276
grabbing on to the skirt tails of an extrover can be a fun wild ride. ;)
>>
>>5327310
>grabbing on to the skirt tails of an extrover can be a fun wild ride. ;)
I wouldn't resist too much if one set their sights on me but I'm not going to go out there acting like I can get along with extroverted people and their activities
>>
>>5326737
your hon face is beyond fixing though. why do you still post when no one likes you?
>>
>>5327310
Had to quit codeine and benzos back in high school. I ended up in a coma and the friends I was with that night offered a clean cut deal, they wouldn't speak about it to anyone, but I had to quit all pills right away.
I used to be the kind of person others would follow for that kind of joyride. When you put together a great deal of chutzpah, an abnormally high IQ and a complete disregard for one's comfort or even life in the same package, things used to get interesting around it. Things changed after Chiara killed herself. Fanatical devotion to her memory pretty much snuffed everything else in my life.
>>
>>5326810
>sushi
aww nice :3

>>5326613
>from mtfg?
not from mtfg, no... :3
>>
I really don't want to go to work today. Can someone else cover my shift for me?
>>
>>5327513
Sorry, I'm stuck in class today
>>
>>5327513
man up and get your shit done.
>>
>>5327513
every day ;_;
>>
>>5327513
Be neet like me
>>
>>5327333
I've been wondering if I'm a closet extrovert. Driven into the closet by all the teasing and harassment when young. When I was in NYC, people described me as absolutely radiant. That is what they remembered most, next was my insanely high levels of creativity & intelligence. That is a big contrast to my normal self of the past 28 years. Once in 2003, and a few times recently I have been that radiant self again. The creativity also has been there, but muted by depression.

(pic) I designed this in 2013 for my use. I wanted a small easy to pull popup trailer with all the amenities that I could pull behind any modern SUV. It needed to be capable of being used in moderate off road conditions too.

>>5327361
*HUGS*
I was watching my heroin use getting more and more, and I was up to 2 speedballs to just get going in the morning. It was also starting to interfere with work. It was sometime late in my 15th summer that I decided I needed to get into rehab. I was all set to go to a professional HS in NYC, then moved back in with my parents in their new MD home. I made the move with just enough heroin to get me through to monday, the first day of classes at my new HS. On monday 8am I walked in the door of a heroin rehab clinic for my appointment and said I needed to get on methadone. Told them my situation, and plan. By 9am I had taken my first methadone dose, and made it to school on time.
>>
>>5327513
Everyone's so scared about what I might do they don't dare to send me back to work.
>>
>>5327352
why so mad ?
mu face needs no fixing, can you say the same ? ;)
>>5327463
tfw gf is taking her time at gym
me hungry ;_;
>>5327268
yay <3
>>
>tfw ur a trip from mtfg but none of the transbians say they have a crush on u
>>
>>5327580
I'm a loner, but I'm not a true introvert. I've been described as having a magnetic personality and I can definitely have wild outbursts when the tedium gets old. Not mania, i'm strictly unipolar, but I like a bit of chaotic fun and I'm good at sparking it. Rest of the time, I'm content doing my own thing and only interacting with people who bother keeping up with me. Needless to say, I only have a handful of old friends, turnover always was pretty high; but I guess that's a positive when transitioning.
So all in all? Probably something like those fabled gamma personality types, with a gift for eloquence and poise, and being the eye of the storm. Had a really close friend who used to joke about how "Cool, calm and collected" really was about me. And as much as I despise Thoreau, I have to admit I can seem to do draw from transcendantalism...

>>5327729
I do my best not to develop a crush on anyone. Falling in love is a really bad idea given my baggage.
>>
>>5327310
I'm 18 so I guess I'm lucky.
No access to AAs.
>>
>>5327826
Pretty sure you're an introvert through and through. Being introvert doesnt mean you cant be good with people or that you dont enjoy social interaction. It's a sliding scale anyways, just google "difference between introvert and extrovert"
>>
>>5326594
sorry, i should have noticed and replied. i'm glad if your experiences have been diff. admittedly it has been a long time since i exited "queer women's spaces" available to me. i still hate being around them when i am incidentally, passing doesn't help, just weirder. idk sometimes i just id as a lesbophobe, i don't have the brainpower to into full shitposty length.

on the other matter tho, yeah our "communities" do have a rapist problem. it's not unlike how a community with activist personality overlap would predictably have a rapist problem. it's not unlike how when michigan had a web presence they weren't always talking abt abusers that would attend. i know. when i thought it was a bright idea to be a wobbly i came across a cis woman who raped incapacitated men we had to think of how to fucking deal with. it's not a particularly special problem. the thing is can trans women really withstand this problem the way other demographics can? the fact that it's constantly older trans women going after younger trans women just makes it even more urgent-feeling and enraging. i mean, we literally have two trans women personalities who have cultivated enough popularity to get themselves published in msm whose last names are literal homonyms of each other and they have raped people everyone in toronto (and chicago) fucking knows. we just don't talk about it. can we talk about it? i don't even know. you do so at huge personal risk. it just exists and it's terrible. i don't care if /pol/ reads this. they read gidwatch and write for brietbart already, i just wish they'd get out and leave us shitposting to ourselves.
>>
>>5327955
>it's not unlike how when michigan had a web presence they weren't always talking abt abusers that would attend.

this was sarcasm btw, and i only noted now it wasn't very obvious in how i hurriedly typed it out. it was actually a regular thing. i'm 31, younger people can probably think of analogues they've observed. again, i'm not saying our rapist problem is special. it's just terrible and our communities are small, routinely insufferable already.
>>
File: devil-me.png (276 KB, 597x941) Image search: [Google]
devil-me.png
276 KB, 597x941
>>5327826
>gamma personality types
LOL I'm going out with a mellowed one. There is also a bit of it in me.

>Adventurous
to a degree. more so when I'm happy.
>restless
yes...to a degree. more so when I'm happy.
>fun-loving
get me happy and you'll see how much I am.
>Gammas like to do their own thing and create their own rules without giving in to peer pressure.
yep, but a lot of pressure can be stifling. I need to break free.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28zjcE
>Gammas are aware of their needs and natures as well as those of the opposite sex.
yep
>They demonstrate quintessentially feminine behaviors, values and expectations to win their partners' trust and love.
yep
>Gammas generally appear to lack assertiveness
Not an assertive bone in my body, but I may pull your strings to get you to do what I want. ;)
>freely demonstrate their emotions
Did when in NYC, but harassment stifled them when elsewhere.
>aren't very interested in status symbols and attaining popularity.
I like the shadows of those that did, but there is a certain personality that strives to be on top, and that appeals to me.
>They tend to put their family and community before their own ambitions.
yep, still do, but learning to be more assertive for what I mush have.

>>5327919
Ask your therapist, when you get one, to give you a letter for anti androgens to stop the further masculinization.
>>
my hair is long but always frizzy and dry. I don't know what to do. I use coconut oil sometimes, fructis argan oil mix, leave in conditioner, detangler nourishment spray, and moisturizing shampoo/conditioner. also use a silk pillowcase for my hair and face, and a microfiber towel.

what do I do to get smooth sleek hair?
>>
>>5328016
straightening
._.
there is no other way.
>>
File: 31-edit.jpg (32 KB, 750x335) Image search: [Google]
31-edit.jpg
32 KB, 750x335
>>5328016
Do you dry it in a towel? When I had really long hair, I let it dry 2/3rds way wrapped up in a towel. That is so it evenly drys. Then I used a low powered hair dryer on absolute lowest setting when I brushed it straight.

I also always used conditioners back then.
>>
>>5328016
This is the worst advice ever but: I used to use the cheapest shampoo from the drugstore and literally had girls swooning over my hair, asking to touch it, etc.

>wow anon how do you get it so soft?

A friend recommend one of those hydrating shampoos and now my hair gravitates between being unbearably greasy or really frizzy up top.

My advice? Forget about all the product. Just rinse every day with coldish water, use a little conditioner to keep the ends oiled if it's long, and only shampoo every other day or so.

Don't think I'll ever spend that kind of money on haircare products again... It just fucked over my hair and made my mother start back up with the "your hair looks so much better when it's short."

That's just my 2 cents.
>>
File: url.png (2 MB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
url.png
2 MB, 1024x1024
>>5327986
I really need to think about who I am? Sitting here, thinking of those I've known and how I interacted with them, I'm happy. There were a lot of good times even if some of the time I was being dragged down heavily by depression and cut off from much of my emotions by my reactions to PTSD.

>>5328095
I now use Pantene shampoo+conditioner for washing, and conditioner. The shampoo need to be right for your hair. Each has different cleaners, and cleaner strengths. Also some types of hair absorb conditioners differently. It may take some trial and error to find one that works well.

If your roots are greasy, then don't condition them, start from a few inches away and to the tips. Also only shampoo the roots.

I know when I had steady access to a pool, I rarely washed my hair other than to throughly rinse the bromide out. It was a bromide and UV filter maintained pool, not chlorine. A blond normally used it.

I too had lots of those soft comments. I think my hair also has less roughness than normal.
>>
Hip rotation pain is the fucking worst, ladies.

Please shoot me.
>>
>>5326681

Do you really think I'm gorgeous?? * 3*
>>
Hiii /tlg/!

Is it possible to have your testosterone and estrogen balanced in such a way where you have aspects of each sex's sexuality?

I'm not really that sexual anymore, I thought I was asexual/just didn't care, but I've been getting a lot of more domme thoughts lately especially when I wake up in the morning, but I still experience those amazing waves of pleasure from lewd thoughts and situations, but those are always much more sensual and romantic just like the majority of my desires.
>>
>>5328411
What's that and how do I get it?
>>
>>5328755
no
>>
>>5328755
Bicatulamide is an AA that stimulates the release of luteinizing hormone but also blocks T-receptors and has very poor brain-blood-barrier penetration capabilities.
So yes, technically it's possible to have both T and E in your brain if you can get your hands on prostate cancer AA's.
>>
>>5328787
*Bicalutamide
>>
>>5328755
https://sexhormones.wordpress.com/ This is by an Anon, they wrote about just what you're wondering about.
>>
>>5328764
Look it up, because thinking about it is making me want to open up my own throat right now.
>>
File: 1434549436218.jpg (20 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1434549436218.jpg
20 KB, 400x267
>tfw the awful feel not passing is reaching the awful levels of dysphoria
what do?
>>
how do you get a gf who pats your head
>>
>>5328787
Skyhigh?
>>
>>5328792
That's neat. I didn't know that anon had a blog.

>>5328826
Who?
>>
>>5328804
I tried to look it up, I thought it was something to do with your hip bones widening due to HRT but it turned out to be muscle cramps? I feel ya sister, my lower back is complete shit for sitting too much and now I'm trying to rescue it through pain, sweat and squats
>>
>>5328825
I found mine on fetlife, but that's because I'm a kinky degenerate, but if petplay is your thing, you can find a qt likes it too, and then you can get all the pets you'd ever want.
>>
>>5328842
>Who?
Person that wrote that blog posts as skyhigh here, your post showed a similar style, as it were.
>>
>>5328848
It's not about the hips getting wider, it's about the pelvis rotating to a different angle.

Finals are happening over the next two weeks, and once the semester is over I'm going to get started on exercise. Looking in the mirror is starting to scare me.
>>
>>5328755
Follow up question:
Is it possible to be so andro you pass as both AND neither, and want to be both genders?

Is that still transgender?
>>
>>5328915
As an addendum, there WOULD be some widening of my hips if living in abject poverty hadn't kept me from getting hormones until the ripe old age of 32. It's like I've failed before I even started.
>>
>>5328925
I'm 21 but I'm fairly sure my bones have stopped growing so I'm stuck with wide shoulders. I guess I'm still lucky that I can just buy my pills online quite cheaply even, better late than never though! Don't lose hope
>>
>>5328960
Quite a lot of your shoulders could be muscle, just give the mones time and see.
>>
someone pls be my gf
>>
>>5329034
Sadly not, I'm skeletal and the shoulder blade or whatever bones themselves are just that wide :(

Well, it's not something I actively fight against positive changes, how far in I should stop holding my hopes for a more feminine figure up?
>>
>>5329042
Maybe in a few years if I pass
>>
>>5323225
I'm in the same boat as you. I was going to talk to the girl i liked tonight, but she told me she had a bath and would come see me tomorrow. I already told her that I have to tell her something very important before anything else. I don't want to hurt her but I have pretty bad anxiety and i'm scared as fuck. I need to tell her. I couldn't lie to her (besides, i'm starting HRT soon, when I got the money) so it's not like I can hide it from her for long. Just tell her how you feel about your self and she will either be fine with it. or she won't be and she isn't worth your time. I know it's not easy. But it's certainly not easy for me either, but at least we're not alone.

- Ashley
>>
>>5327955
it's a bit hard to understand you, your sentences seem a bit jumbled and ramble-y,
maybe try to put a bit more thought into what exactly you want to say to cut down on the length of your posts and be more clear

you didn't actually post anything to support that there's a rapist problem besides you saying so
>>
File: nynwi1zCAm1tpn7s0o7.jpg (67 KB, 731x415) Image search: [Google]
nynwi1zCAm1tpn7s0o7.jpg
67 KB, 731x415
>>5328516
pic related

>>5328825
acquire gf, request pats
>>
>>5329905
>>
File: 1405476261136.jpg (230 KB, 852x1280) Image search: [Google]
1405476261136.jpg
230 KB, 852x1280
Done being asleep, morning thread!
>>5326868
I still feel a little sad about not liking guys, more because of how much easier it seems. But I also realize my sexuality is nothing to be ashamed of. It's just annoying the traits that make me swoon are more common in men then in women.
>>5327166
>It really comes in waves, the thoughts just creep in
This is unfortunately very much on the nose, though I do hope you manage to ride out the bad times well.
>>5327172
I agree that when in doubt, you should look into therapy to help sort out your feelings
>>5327513
I'm sorry Catie, I hope work goes well
>>5327729
I'm sorry anon, I just don't hang out in mtfg
>>5328016
>>5328053
Cut back on your shampoo, you're also using a lot of things so you'll want a detox (I'm sure the name is wrong) shampoo that cleans out the residue built up in your hair. Go to a salonist to trim the ends, split ends make your hair look frizzy. Get a conditioner you like, scrub your scalp, and after you wash it out then squeeze-dry your hair and with conditioner laden hands rub it into the ends of your hair.

If you're hair is curly like mine, or in general you may want to completely ditch brushes and towels. Detanglers don't work for some hair, just finger-comb your hair in the shower while slick with conditioner. Air drying is your friend.

Hmmm thinking. You might also want to try cholesterol treatment once or twice a month. That may help.

My hair is a curly mess but probably one of my best features and I get complimented on it almost consistently.
>>5328411
Ow, I'm sorry Kia
>>5328755
I don't think so, it also sounds risky in the long term. I think you should stick with being who you want to be and just find a style of dress/attitude to appeal to the androgynous line.
>>5328815
I have to say, how far along are you anon? I found more then anything I just had to grit my teeth and wait a year or so for my body to adjust while improving myself
>>5328825
get a gf and explain to her you like it.
>>
>>5329925
I think we talked about this before, I don't really use shampoo at all, just water and hair rinse thingy whatever that's called.

the one (leave-in) conditioner that made my hair kind of managable isn't on the market anymore, and I have yet to find a replacement that actually works.

also yeah, air drying always.
I just squeeze the water out of my hair after showering.

it's not super curly, it's just very... unruly.

I'm using a wide-spaced comb for detangling my hair and then a boar bristle hairbrush, that definitely makes it look somewhat nicer though.
>>
File: iscream.jpg (795 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
iscream.jpg
795 KB, 900x900
>>5329983
Yup, I hope you find a new one soon. Have you tried using your own regular conditioner as leave in like I suggested? I found that worked really well especially if you have a repair formula conditioner or a moisturizing one.
>>
File: 1448487102955.png (492 KB, 1000x488) Image search: [Google]
1448487102955.png
492 KB, 1000x488
>Nobody wants to talk to you

Hahahahah TFW TFW aM I right???
>>
>>5330359
I'd be happy to talk to you anon if you want to, but I apologize if I'm a little slow on 4chan. e
>>
>>5329925
I have an extremely hard time managing the bad times and too often it comes down to alcohol or self harm or both, and even if it doesn't, there's still a lot of mental anguish and just wanting to put myself out of my misery
>>
Well I just lost two friends for defending someone who might-have-raped-someone-but-probably-didn't and protecting him from time in prison.

Someone who doesn't even care for me and wants me dead.

Two of my only friends are gone.

I'm sure they'll all read this too.

I just really wanted to type this out somewhere that wasn't overwhelmingly sexist, I suppose.
Just to exist.
>>
Just got off work. Yay.
>>
>>5330539
I know how you feel. I've been all kinds of insecure today, and there's nothing in the house to drown the insecurity with. It's giving me some pretty morbid urges.
>>
File: 118fb167aec4c3e9514f05ef12161c33.jpg (376 KB, 1200x1238) Image search: [Google]
118fb167aec4c3e9514f05ef12161c33.jpg
376 KB, 1200x1238
>>5330539
well I'm glad you're still managing at least on some level, though it sounds like therapy might be a good idea for you. I do wish I had better suggestions besides working on improving yourself and therapy but there can be so many reasons, I wouldn't want to guess on your mental health.
>>5330569
The thing thats most important in this is whether you told the truth and honestly believe he didn't do it. If you lied for him to protect him from time in prison, then I sincerely hope he was innocent or that may dwell on you. Otherwise....

What matters most is you feel what you did was the right decision anon. It's always hard to lose friends, but sometimes its a part of life and all you can do is move on with your life.
>>5330588
Welcome home Catie
>>
>>5330627
Whether or not he did it isn't an issue to me. Someone going to prison for rape and possibly dying, at the very least having their life ruined, isn't right to me.

Pain doesn't fix pain, it only makes the situation worse.
>>
File: 1384775100085.jpg (69 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1384775100085.jpg
69 KB, 400x600
>>5330646
We will have to agree to disagree here, because I think if he did do it, that's between him and the courts. Rape is not something I look lightly upon as it is a form of mental and physical torture in my eyes. None the less your actions have already been committed too, so I hope you hold conviction in your actions. And sincerely hope he didn't actually do it, for everyone's sake.
>>
>>5329925
>I have to say, how far along are you anon?
6 months closet selfmed with all sorts of social anxieties
>>
>>5330627
Two hours later and I finally get to reply. Thanks, it's good to be home.
>>
File: 1196132496487.jpg (44 KB, 424x600) Image search: [Google]
1196132496487.jpg
44 KB, 424x600
>>5330813
While some people are lucky enough to pass fulltime by six months, they definitely seem to be the minority. Please try to remind yourself that things will hopefully look up as time passes. Though you may not be able to stay in the closet long term if hrt does major changes on you.
>>5331045
Quite welcome Catie.
>>
>>5331053
How was your day?
>>
File: 1441491292736.png (2 MB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1441491292736.png
2 MB, 768x1024
>>5331053
>some people are lucky enough to pass fulltime by six months
They probably have a cute haircut which I'm too anxious to get. They probably got cute clothes which I'm too anxious and poor to buy. They probably also makeup which I'm way too anxious and uninformed to get.
>you may not be able to stay in the closet long term if hrt does major changes on you
Major changes would be very much welcome even if it forces me out of the closet. I'm not sure anymore how I even look, I've never had the most masculine features but every time I look in the mirror nowdays my shoulders seem to have gotten wider and my chin larger. Shits driving me nuts.
>>
File: 1427039692936.jpg (60 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1427039692936.jpg
60 KB, 707x1000
Goodnight TLG
>>5331064
Good, though a bit dull. Nothing wrong with that though, gonna try to get some sleep now though. Sleep sweetly when you go Catie
>>5331148
Deep breaths anon, take it as you can. Amazon is a great way for shopping without having to go out when you have a few spare dollars, and youtube is great for makeup tutorials. Personally I'm a big fan of 'keeping it simple', with a bit of lip gloss and bb cream on average but that's how I was raised (ie less is more).

I want to say try taking a deep breath If that stuff is really bothering you, but perhaps try something like measuring yourself and comparing in the future. Logical facts I find can sometimes help stop anxiety attacks and if your fear is your shoulders growing wider... well that kind of measurement might work well to quell the fear.

I'm sorry but I need to sleep now so I'll respond in the morning, I do hope your transition goes well though.
>>
>>5331264
I havent grown in any direction for like 3 years so I know my fear of perpetually widening shoulders is just an illusion but it doesn't help my self esteem regardless. I'll probably wait with makeup until I get out of the closet, don't want to raise any more alarms in my parents for now.

I did try measuring my hip width when I started but no improvement since then, not even body fat.

Have a good sleep
>>
File: 1430611842331.jpg (129 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
1430611842331.jpg
129 KB, 639x960
>>5323316
Mwee.
>>
File: 2015-09-04_00015.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-04_00015.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
>>5323316
Same.
>>
>>5331523
>>5331523 no no no. please let this woman be trans, and this be a picture enclosed on a cv submitted to the assuredly fully-existent and well-funded "Positive Trans Woman Role Models Wanted Immediately So Kids Stop Offing Themselves" initiative
>>
>>5331595
If she was trans and posted in the passing thread i bet she wouldnt get a pass from the anons
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 77

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.