[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this AGP or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1430403317261.jpg (191 KB, 866x743) Image search: [Google]
1430403317261.jpg
191 KB, 866x743
I'm a gay guy and I'm not sure if I'm cis.

The thing is, I don't want to be a girl. I want to be a trans man.

I've had this feeling since I was like 11 for some reason. I wanted to be a girl that dressed as a boy.

Don't ask me why, it doesn't even make me horny. It just feels right to think about it. Gives me inner peace.

I'm not going to chop off my dick or use snowflake pronouns, though. But I can't help it either. Tbh I'd like to have a vagina while still looking like a man. Kinda like that mangina guy but without being a slut about it.

(and truly ideally I would want to have both sets of organs, but that's just a retarded fantasy of mine)
>>
Are you me?

>>5318101

We should trade skypes and talk about how fucked up we are.
>>
>creating problems when you have none
>>
>>5322135
Yeah, I know how dumb it sounds. Trust me, I'd rather not feel this way!

>>5321568
Sorry, but I don't really use skype since I don't really have any people to skype with :c
>>
>2015
>not being an mtftm transsexual
>>
>2015
>not carving a vagina into your taint
>>
>>5321338
Probably a troll but I'll answer.

If you want a vag and a penis and it's not a sexual thing, maybe you're wanting to be a hermaphrodite/bigender? It is actually possible with surgery to get that look.

I know it's easier for people born with vags to get the look of a penis by taking testosterone and rerouting the urethra/getting a metoidioplasty, but if you find a doctor willing, they could create a shallow "vagina" for you while leaving your cock intact.
>>
>>5329182
I know my post sounds really trolly but it's really not.

It's not a sexual thing, I think, as I don't get turned on when I think about it.

It's a weird feeling, really, like I'm missing something. Which doesn't make much sense since I don't even know what having that something feels like.

being hermaphridte/bigender has been in my mind since before I even knew what those words meant.

>they could create a shallow "vagina" for you while leaving your cock intact
I thought about it, but I don't think I could go through that. It's too scary desu and it's not like I have dysphoria or anything since I'm happy with my dick.

That's why I don't think I'm trans either. Just a weirdo.
>>
>>5329236
Have you tried tucking? Gender play? If you're thinking about it in a non-sexual context, it could be a type of crossdressing (except instead of male or female you wanna look both)
>>
I'm a straight woman and I really want to be a gay twinky boy. I don't want to be masculine, just male. I don't know what I am either.
>>
>>5329272
Tucking looks painful and I have big balls (lol) so I don't think it could work.

I used to sort of crossdress when I was younger. It was more wearing unisex or ambiguous clothing than wearing girl's clothes. I could manage to look androgynous enough to get people to wonder wether I was a boy or a girl.

But as I grew older my face and body became more masculine and it just didn't work anymore.

I usually struggle with that too. I like looking like a man sometimes, with my beard and all, but then I wished I looked less like a man and I usually shave and then regret it a couple of days later.

>>5329397
maybe you're trans? Idk if wanting to look masculine is a requirement for being ftm.
>>
>>5329397
you dont have to look/act masculine to be a guy. my partner is cis and he's super girly.
>>
>>5329415
Tucking is the most cool thing, I guess it kinda looks painful, anyway I assure it's not.
This post is not even relevant to the subject it's just that I had to point this out and giving up and deleting this post after writing all this seemed silly
>>
>>5330142
eh, I might give it a try. The thing is that just seeing it makes my dick hurt. I'm kinda sensitive for that stuff, lol.
>>
>>5329397
>tfw gay cis girl that wants to look like a young boy
what's wrong with me? I don't have any dysphoria but I wouldn't mind waking up with a dick
>>
>>5329397
Maybe effeminate gay FTM? That's a thing.

>>5330208
Sounds more like andro/soft butch or something tho.
>>
>>5321338
>I want to be a trans man
No you don't
Trust me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.