[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do MtFs love cock,cum and getting cum inside :3c??? >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: 1435873911074.gif (604 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1435873911074.gif
604 KB, 960x540
Why do MtFs love cock,cum and getting cum inside :3c???

>tfw my trans-gf wants me to impregnate her every morning... m-maybe we can get a child soon
>>
cum is the evidence that he enjoyed it. :3
>>
It's from the 2x ovulation-level estrogen in our blood 24/7. We're in heat all day every day. I take my estrogen sublingually and let me tell you when it dumps into my system I get cocklust like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>5320449
t h i s
h
i
s

HRT reduces your sex drive, they said
>>
>>5320566
reduces your sex drive my ass. It just makes it less urgent and masculine. Instead of wanting to penetrate things, shit's all warm and fuzzy and foggy now. It's like a trance when someone is good enough at pushing my buttons.

Mind break is real.
>>
I often get those waves of pleasure while I'm dressed and out and about, because that's when I'm strapped up wearing uniforms or dresses. It's a bit embarrassing when I'm sitting up straight in class, being a good girl, and then I crumple over and wince with pleasure/pain at a thought. I wonder if the cis girls know what's happening.
>>
>>5320596
>It's a bit embarrassing when I'm sitting up straight in class, being a good girl, and then I crumple over and wince with pleasure/pain at a thought.
at least I'm not alone

it gets hard to focus sometimes
>>
>>5320449
>>5320568
>>5320596
>>5320619
I have no sex drive at the moment.
It's actually pretty convenient.

Will HRT give me one?
I sorta don't want to feel sexual attraction.
Sex and everthing related to it is gross.
>>
>>5320749
You might do. I usualy have no drive at all but on Friday I was after my friend so bad.
>>
>>5320568
t-this is actually way too lewd
>>
>>5320757
ew so hairy
>>
>>5320757
>tfw that's my type
>>
r-really? :3c
>>
>>5321847
girl or boy??
>>
>>5320749
I'm

>>5320568

I felt the same way, but I don't anymore, because sex and arousal on HRT are so different than before HRT that they're not disgusting anymore. I realized that I only really found male sexual functioning disgusting.
>>
>>5320749
I had little to no sex drive until I started progesterone
>>
>>5321833
No idea what you're talking about. Chest hair is the best
>>
File: 1420520622153.png (120 KB, 394x431) Image search: [Google]
1420520622153.png
120 KB, 394x431
>>5322773
>>
>>5320364
>implying
>>
I'm an ignorant straight cisdude, but I'm pretty sure some of them possibly like the feeling of cum and cock, some of them truly want to get impregnated by their boyfriends/husbands, some of them have no interest in dudes and only in other women (cis, trans) I mean they are individuals.

Granted I'm a sad sack because I would find it mega hot if a future gf/wife of mine wanted to have me cum inside them.
>>
>>5323412
Eh, are you saying cis girls don't like being cummed in?
>>
File: mfw.png (333 KB, 969x937) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
333 KB, 969x937
>>5320364
too bad I am so ugly no man would ever have sex with me
all I want is to play with a penis, suck it, get fucked, have him grab my waist and bounce me on his cock like I was a human flesh light

god damn it now I am horny and my dil is still in the mail
>>
File: I don't need it.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
I don't need it.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
>>5323681
>all I want is to play with a penis, suck it, get fucked, have him grab my waist and bounce me on his cock like I was a human flesh light
>>
>>5323661

No not at all, I apologize if I worded it poorly. What I mean is that women are people so some cis women like to be cummed in, some don't, same with Trans women, some love it, others don't.
>>
>>5323681
I'm sure there is a guy out there who thinks you are his world. And honestly one mans ugly could be another mans beautiful. Don't listen to the cheetogrubs that tell you that you are ugly!
>>
>>5323701
Its actually other mtfs that call me ugly, even in real life people don't misgender me and call me miss and mam, only on /lgbt/ do people make fun of me, heck even on /soc/ I pass as a girl and get rated 7/10 consistently. Still though, I feel like the only people who has the final say in passing are other trans girls.
>>
>>5321999
Trans girl.

But I has boyfriend soz
>>
>>5323728
Fuck off kayla I am literally -3000/10 I'm sick of your whining.
>>
>>5323728
Sorry to hear that it's very shitty of them to call you ugly! The ones that are calling you ugly sound stupid and obnoxious though.
>>
>>5323752
Trans girl = boy

Let me rephrase boy or cis girl?
>>
>>5323752

Damn, well he is a lucky fella

> sad
>>
>>5323728
Physically you're attractive but you have an ugly personality (not trying to be nasty, just straight up honest). That personality makes people dislike you & while I disagree with people lashing out at what they dislike, I understand why they do it, it's basic human nature. When they attack, people will usualy go for your weak spots, in this case, your vanity.
You'll probably just go rage mode at me for this post, and I'm sure there will be plenty of white knights to come and save you from me, but I hope you'll take it as constructive criticism and use it to improve yourself. There's no reason why you can't be a nicer person & better human in the future.
>>
i want to suck a cock rn desu
>>
>>5323807
It wouldn't matter I already have a boyfriend you faggot
>>
File: crying american.gif (964 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crying american.gif
964 KB, 500x375
>>5320568
>Mind break is real.
oh sweet jesus
>>
>>5323864
You are a good person anon. Hopefully she listens to this advice.
>>
>am a lonely as fuck cis dude

> finds the idea of cumming in a cis/Trans women hella hot

> also would love cuddles and kisses

> shit luck finding that special someone

> Sadface
>>
>>5323998
can corroborate on that

when a guy really gets to me I can't think about anything
>>
>>5323764
I wish they would kill themselves so bad so I could stop seeing their posts
>>
>>5323864
She's not pretty.

Lacking a huge Manchin or manbrow and looking androgynous after hrt isn't suddenly pretty
>>
>>5320364
>cant ever get pregnant
>long for it daily
>the longer you go without it, the more your maternal instincts pressures and drives you to have a man impregnate you despite the fact it's impossible.

feels bad man
>>
>>5324243

Well if you do ever end up with a guy (sorry if I presume) I'm sure you will make an awesome mother.>>5324243
>>5324243
>>
>>5324243
>all women all they ever desire daily is to be impregnated
AGP
>>
File: 1448733025523.png (360 KB, 695x578) Image search: [Google]
1448733025523.png
360 KB, 695x578
>>5320568
>I'm a "chaser" for liking trans women over cis women
>When trans women post shit like this
No fair.
>>
>>5324513
>>I'm a "chaser" for liking trans women over cis women

What's wrong with vagina?
>>
>>5324534
Nothing, don't know what homeboys problem with Cis women

I honestly am interested in only women and so I wouldn't care if she is cis or trans.

> straight cis dude
>>5324534
>>5324534

> just want a women to kiss, love, cuddle

> is that too much to ask?
>>
>>5324581
>>5324513
I only consider someone a chaser if they're obsessed with my penis and if they only care about sex
>>
>>5324581
Ah fuck messed up the format

meant the green text to apply to me
>>
File: 1448992554167.png (102 KB, 227x493) Image search: [Google]
1448992554167.png
102 KB, 227x493
>>5324534
It's boring. I have no issue with it, it's just boring. I like women a lot but vagoos do nothing for me, I stick it in, it feels good but not as good as a butt.

Cocks are just a ton of fun. They come in so many nice shapes and sizes. They get big and hard when they're happy. If they feel really good you can make them give you tasty cum.

Making cocks happy is just so much more fun than vagoos.

Which of course makes me a chaser, because I find her body sexually attractive.
>>
>>5324586

So there's a chance???

> happy as fuck right now
>>
>>5324599
you're a huge lewdster you
>>
>>5320757
Hnnng please impregnate me anon.
>>
>>5323728
I pass perfectly all the time in public and never get misegndered
>/soc/ rates me 7/10 all the time
Lmao bs, sorry but your face is a dead giveway. I highly doubt you're stealth passing when you're less then a year into hrt.

I think you kinda pass but you don't go out a lot either so there's that. You always exaggerate your stories to much.
>>
>>5323886
Well since you're a boy you having a bf makes you the gay one here, just sayian.
>>
>>5324243
iktf anon, I get terribly strong baby feels sometimes.
>>
>>5324844
Well I know it doesn't mean much but I'm sure you would make a great mom>>5324844
>>
>>5324844
>daydream about motherhood
>remember I can never get pregnant
JUST
>>
>>5324863

I think there was something about uterus transplanting or something so there is hope.

> feels bad for the lovely Trans ladies out there
>>
>>5324024
Cheers anon, I try to be.

>>5324169
>if I don't think she's attractive you're not allowed to
Admittedly I've only seen a few pics of her, but from what I've seen, yes I do think she's attractive. Is it so hard to believe we may be attracted to different things? Or maybe you're just shallow. I know which one I think it is.

To some of the other anons who hate the "chaser" label, I know dem feels bros
>>
>>5324599
The problem is that trans women don't like their penises and are uncomfortable with someone who does.
>>
>>5325562
This isn't necessarily true.

I know two trans women who have a generally positive opinion of their penises, and a handful who are more ambivalent on the thing (myself included).
>>
>>5325586
Dumb question coming from a guy,
What would be the most respectable way for a cis dude for him to show that he would gladly date/get in a relationship with a Trans women or a cis women without being a chaser. Like would it be a turn off if a dude openly says he would date a Trans women so he can expand his pool? How can one go about it respectability without coming across as either fetishtic or transphobic?
>>
>>5325605
"openly says he would date a Trans women so he can expand his pool"
this isn't bad to me
"I like dickgirls too" would be a turn off though in most cases. The only exception really being if it was in the vein of my style of ironic humor and I was aware because I legitimately knew them and we were in private or something
>>
>>5325605
idk. like. i think just putting that in your bio would be the best way to do it. still kind of awkward but there isnt really a better solution.
>>
>>5325623
So would it be better just not mention anything in my bio?
Its hard to explain but it's not so much about trying manipulate or act weird to a Trans girl. I just don't want to come across as "only cis women or real women" I mean I honestly don't care if I meet some girl that happens to be cis or trans. But I also don't want to give off any vibes that state if I found it she was trans I would go apeshit on her or something. I dunno maybe I'm over thinking it
>>
>>5325642
"after some consideration, i thought it'd be good to point out that i am open to trans women."

short, to the point, and don't go on about it beyond that.
>>
>>5325662
Thank you
That helps me out a lot.
>>
>>5325562
Tell that one to my girlfriend.
>>
>>5323728
Trans people generally know the specific things to look for and are more interested and tuned into that crap so of course they're going to be harsher critics.

The truth is, we're alll fucking broken in some way and operating on their standards is stupid. Go join the real world, leave us behind ;-; we'll catch up someday.
>>
File: tumblr_m4vei5ACpj1r2pl4f.gif (104 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4vei5ACpj1r2pl4f.gif
104 KB, 400x225
HRT is to blame. I used to want to fuck and penetrate anything and everything. Now I want to get fucked but the feeling of euphoria is completely different. When your still a "guy" it feels good for a couple of seconds then you return to normal. When your a "girl" it feels really really amazing. It's like your in a deep trance and as long as you keep feeling that way you don't care what happens.

>>5323681 Same only I'm really shy so no bf :/
>>
>>5328365
The worst/best thing is that it doesn't go away. If you're a guy you can rub one out and forget about it. Now if a guy flirts with me I can spend all day thinking about it rolling around on my bed like a total moron. I know someone's probably reading this and thinking like "wow dumb anime roleplayers pretending to be women" but I legitimately didn't expect or particularly want this to happen. I value myself as a composed and stable person but I feel like that's just slipping away
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.