[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My option on LGBT people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (83 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
83 KB, 480x360
Feminine-acting gay guys are the most real. They're born with genes that make them more likely to turn out that way. By the time they're 12, they're basically locked into that shit permanently and can't change. Masculine-acting gay guys are pretty real, too. Some of them might be confused bisexuals and they're locked-in at a later as like 14, but they're basically real.

Butch Lesbians are kind of real. Depends on the individual. They're born with genes that make them more LIKELY to turn out that way. Although I have had a butch black lesbian flirt with me before, after I volunteered to be a sperm donor for her and had been friendly with her for a couple weeks. Feminine lipstick lesbians are all just bi girls that prefer relationships with women. On a sexual level none of them are literally lesbians; all lipstick lesbians are bi.

Trans people are just confused as fuck and are basically femme gay guys and butch lesbians that want to bring hormones and surgery into it to take it to an unnatural level.

Bisexuals are real sometimes, depends on the person, there's no need to be single past the age of 35 though, so they should pick a side eventually.

In Native American tradition there is no such thing as "gay" or "straight", just male, female, and "two sprit" and the historically proven definition of two spirit is a femme male. NOT a butch woman. I believe gay couples can raise daughters effectively, and lesbian couples can't raise anything except dogs effectively unless there is lots of outside help from an uncle figure.

If you disagree with me, that is ok. I still respect you and won't insult you at all. I don't want to offend anyone. If this post makes you too emotional, please ignore it, I don't want to ruin your day. If this post makes you a little irritated but not rageful, you can have a civil debate with me. Again, I don't want to be mean to anyone, I don't like using bad rude words like the "F" word for gay people.
>>
You shouldn't assume so much about other people. It's better to take them on their word about their own emotions and experiences unless they've shown themselves to be manipulative.

Also homosexuality isn't genetic, that's basic logic. There would be a decline in the gay population over time
>>
>>5290972
If it's not generic then it's either an environmental thing or a womb thing, something to do with the womb. Is this what you're claiming?

Maybe I should take people are their word more. I may have trust issues.
>>
>>5290972
>Also homosexuality isn't genetic, that's basic logic. There would be a decline in the gay population over time
Not necessarily. There are plenty of genetic conditions that make it nearly impossible for one to reproduce, yet they still persist. Recessive traits and kin selection are a likely explanation.
>>
>>5290992
True. Like asexuals, micropenis, vaginisthmus, erectile dysfunction, intersex people. They haven't been bred out over time.
>>
>>5290955
I agree with you on cis gay males and cis gay females. I'm lesbian and I've observed that homosexuality is a thing that mostly effects males.

It's why being a lesbian fucking sucks. Women are just not capable of loving each other the way gay men can. It's why I never follow so called "lesbian" blogs and tumblr because sooner or later those bitches will admit that they want to fuck guys or currently fuck guys while advertising themselves as lesbian. Just fuck everything.

I disagree with you on transforms though. Mtfs are more likely to be into men but the ones that are transbian are loud and proud.

Trans men will be majority gay or bi leaning towards men.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.