[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Because of shit like tumblr genders* normal, actual, trans people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20151121_170039.png (293 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151121_170039.png
293 KB, 720x720
Because of shit like tumblr genders* normal, actual, trans people aren't being taken seriously anymore.

It's cunts like you who are a little tom boyish who immediatly rush to tumblr to find they're "Genderfluid with a 40/40/20 genderflux ratio of three genders"

Truth is, every time you walk through that clinic door I want to discharge you from my care. You're wasting my and your own time along with funds that have been allocated for you just to find you were cis and a 23 y/o going through a 'phase' of being trigender when really you were just tomboyish.

It's your personal fault shit like pic related happens

I would punch you if it didnt mean losing my job.

So many trans people walk through the door pissed at people like you.

As long as lgbt takes tumblr genders seriously it's just hurting actual trans people.

*Agendr,Non-Binary, genderflux, gender flux, genderqueer, genderfuck, bigender, trigender(not even making that up), quad gender, elmgender

**Questioning, trans, cis and intersex are all legitmate, medical, things.
>>
>>5267076
To be clear;

If you are questioning that's fine. What's not fine is claiming it be 3 genders at once.
>>
Do you think tumblr is just on big feminist ploy to discredit trans people? Or is it just female privilege at its finest, appropriating trans struggles for "look at me" points?
>>
>>5267076
You. I like you. One of these days I'm going to buy you a beer.
>>
>>5267076
Intersex people doesn't deserve to be lumped in with other bullshit tumblr terminologies. Those people are often confused with trannies but they're not. They're an unfortunate bunch with messed up xx to xy ratio with odd genitalia.
>>
>>5267076
>Agendr,Non-Binary, genderflux, gender flux, genderqueer, genderfuck, bigender, trigender(not even making that up), quad gender, elmgender
I really have no problem with non-binary and genderqueer,

Genderfuck has been around since the 80's as a political statement more than an actual gender. Back before it was non-pc to say trany.
>>
>>5267121
Yeah, I said that in my ** cause intersex is a legitmate thing.
>>
>>5267121
They are also super rare. Why does the trans community always act like being trans or intersexed is super common.
>>
>>5267118
Thanks
>>
>>5267121
many intersex people are trans though
>>
>>5267137
because it is? idiot
>>
>>5267131
>elmgender

But senpai! I am a tree! :( https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5bn15mZ-cJE
>>
>>5267076
People like you need to speak louder, OP. I'm just normal MtF, and whenever I see these queer non-binary genderfluid demisexual aromantic otherkin identities, I just cringe.
>>
>>5267169
People like OP can't, they'd lose their jobs. As long as tumblr are being like this there will be no change.
>>
>Don't worry, this is just a new trend with the overly PC kids. It'll die out completely in a decade. When they're more mature, they'll realize being a male and taking dick in the ass is typically homosexual behavior.

ayyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>5267214
Good.
>>
>>5267238
Actually none of us at work want to or like treating tumblr genders, they leave our care once they 'fail'. The ones who end up figuring out they're trans or questioning...that's another, legitimate, thing all together.
>>
>Treating males who claim to be women as if they are real women harms women. Women (adult human females) as a class are harmed when people act as though it's an identity or a costume one can try on and take off at will (and when they act like males with gender dysphoria are really women).

>Equating a man who calls himself a woman with someone who got tattooed and now calls themselves 'tattooed' is a false equivalence. One can get a tattoo, but one cannot change sex. Transsexuals may superficially resemble women (although this is rare- most are clearly male), but they are still men.

>I knew before reading your posting history that you fucked trannies (you call them that yourself in this post). You say that your partner "having a penis is closer to a fetish than a preference". You're a total tranny-chaser! And you're desparately trying to convince yourself and others it isn't gay. News flash: You have sex with men. In fact, you pay to have sex with men (who superficially resemble women). Paying for sex is coercion so not only are you a rapist (all johns are rapists!), you're a gay or bi men who's so ashamed of his attraction to men because he secretly thinks there's something wrong with experiencing homosexual attraction.

Trannies=BTFO
>>
>>5267244
who honestly fucking cares

>i work at a gender clinic and i
is getting stale
>>
i'm so glad i dont know anything like this irl because it would drive me absolutely crazy(er). fucking fads, man. at least theyll regret it later.
>>
I really hate non-binary tumblr shit.
>>
>>5267267
u can karyotype random people on the street? sick
>>
Are are people so concerned with the label of sexuality. its literally just a word we use to describe the bullshit we are attracted to. its fucking language but people act like its something physical
>>
>>5267267
alrighty then
>>
>>5267076
But it's arguably not gay, because you a woman could use a strap-on for the same purpose... But since it's a live penis, it could seem like gay, but it's still not necessarily a gay attraction.
The things straight men like the most are penises, and pretty feminine faces.
>>
>>5267267
Which TERF are you quoting?
>>
>>5267291
https://archive.is/OGh59
>>
Who the fuck cares if something is gay or not? I love to get fucked by my fiancee and i don't really care if it is gay or straight. I just don't want people to know she has a dick, let alone that it's bigger than mine ._.
>>
>>5267298
Tfw someone says moot has a big dick and you can't say that you have a bigger one in public
>>
>>5267276
non binary identities aren't an invention of tumblr
>>
B-but reddit told me we are all in it together!
>>
>>5267214
>>5267169
I would call those people out if I had actually successfully transitioned. But I didn't so it doesn't feel right. More trans people need to call tumblr sjw bullshit out and fake genders
>>
>>5267307
>>5267307
Are you implying that nonbinaries aren't all huge narcissistic attention whore faggots? Because every single one ive ever met was.
>>
>>5267076
Bro, I want to be sexless. No genitals. What do I call myself if not agender?
>>
>>5267137
Intersex is rare, but transgender is turning out to be way more common than we used to think.
>>
>>5267404
In a society that makes males out to be useless, that makes sense.
>>
The worst thing about this is that I don't think taking the D from a transgirl is gay, but there still is room for discussion on whether it is or it isn't, and these authoritarian tumblr trannies who say "no grrr fuck you it's always 100% straight" are making it hard for me to defend it.
>>
>>5267404
Intersex is pretty common, probably about as common as trans.
Trans might be like 1/300, maybe even 1/200 (but at this point I think we're really pushing it).

Also, if research is done, maybe in a decade or two, transsexualism will simply be considered intersex, as the brain is still a physically sexually dimorphic body part.
>>
>>5267414
>males still control the government
>most major corporations are run by men
>males still control the military
>men still earn more money than women

I dunno what third-world society you're living in, but c'mon...
>>
>>5267441
You're talking about baby boomers and gen Xers.

Millenials were raised by single mothers and taught that men are worthless by media.
>>
>>5267396

Found the cancer
>>
>>5267379
calm down retard
>>
>>5267469
nah
>>
>>5267449
>Millenials were raised by single mothers
The vast majority were not.

>taught that men are worthless by media.
Not really, unless you're talking about bumbling males in sitcoms and cartoons. The majority of successful positive role models in media are still male. Of course, there are insecure men who feel emasculated by the idea that women can even occasionally be successful as men.
>>
I believe in agender and some sort of "fluid" identity encompassing both, but just since I see the possibilites as A, B, both, neither. Trans would be A to B or B to A. There isn't much room for permutations here.
>>
File: ronda rousey.jpg (33 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
ronda rousey.jpg
33 KB, 650x366
>>5267528
>>who feel emasculated by the idea that women can even occasionally be successful as men.

The only problem is that women act like they're "taking over", when fire departments and police stations have to lower their standards just so women can get hired.

Bitches like Ronda Rousey and her beta cu-ck followers acted like she could beat men like Mayweather when she can't even beat another woman.
>>
>>5267449
I remember when I was growing up my mum, she's a single mother, told me that I'll have to be strong because unlike my sisters I wouldn't be able to fall back onto a guy... little did she know etc, etc.
>>
>>5267449
That's a lot of generalization in one post anon.

You are aware you can't generalize society so easily? Oh wait no you don't because you're retarded.
>>
>>5267561
>The only problem is that women act like they're "taking over", when fire departments and police stations have to lower their standards just so women can get hired.
Well obviously the lowering of standards is stupid. But that's not all of it, insecure men have always feared strong women.
>>
>>5267585
>You are aware you can't generalize society so easily?

You can't generalize a gender so easily either.

>It's all da ebil men that hold us back!

But we do have statistics about kids being raised by single mothers who are more likely to end up criminals and sociopaths.
>>
>>5267628
>But we do have statistics about kids being raised by single mothers who are more likely to end up criminals and sociopaths.
That doesn't do anything to refute the claim that it's men that hold back women.
>>
>>5267642
>That doesn't do anything to refute the claim that it's men that hold back women.

This isn't tumblr just so you know.
>>
>>5267649
>This isn't tumblr just so you know.
This isn't a refutation either just so you know.
>>
>>5267076
god stop posting these threads every fucking day we get it there's no practical place for these people to exist now move the fuck on
>>
>>5267081
Why do you have the right to say that as irrefutable fact? Why are you close minded, yet apparently open minded at the same time? Why are you picking and choosing what can and cannot exist?

You're no better than a cis person that only acknowledges heterosexuality.
>>
>>5267076
No, fuck you. The blame lies at the feet of the judgmental assholes who became anti-trans. Saying that transtrenders are responsible is victim blaming. Fuuuuck you trutrans scum
>>
>>5267697
Kek. I made one thread three weeks ago and this one.
>>
>>5267790
>trutrans

Please fuck off tumblr.
>>
>>5267836
Never. Body freedom is for everyone, not just people who suck up to doctors.
>>
File: 1442786249856.gif (1 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1442786249856.gif
1 MB, 300x199
>>5267076
>when really you were just tomboyish.

it's even weirder because tomboys are hot af. pretending to be some tumblr gender is not attractive whatsoever. to anyone.

it's like these people are deliberately choosing the path that will ensure they will never get laid or be taken seriously by anyone, when instead they could get whatever they wanted by just...being themselves.
>>
>>5267853
If I see you in my clinic you're going to get discharged from my care

:)
>>
>>5267697
>let's acknowledge a problem then literally do nothing about it and ignore everything

No, you need to deal with the culture you're a part of
>>
>>5268139
every day, i need to re-address this?
>>
>>5268112
Your clinic is irrelevant anyways. In less than 20 years people will be able to synth hormones in home labs and no one will be able to stop them.
>>
>>5268156
>not 3-d printing your hrt
>>
>>5267076
are you the gender clinic guy? took off your trip huh? pls stop making these threads, no one cares
>>
>>5267076
I am an olmgender. I identify as a small unpigmented neotenous amphibian with external gills. I need to constantly mist myself with this spray bottle to keep my skin moist. Please do not judge.
>>
>>5268156
That's not how hormones work
>>
>>5267076
>it's just hurting actual trans people.
lovely
>>
>>5267893
most of them are fat, too
>>
>>5267893
>if you do this thing you aren't attractive to anyone
>tomboys are hot af
>why aren't you pandering to my dick!!!
>you will never get laid

jesus its like im in a chimpanzee enclosure during estrus season
>>
>>5269889

I'm sorry but who exactly do you think you're impressing by making up some fucking retarded tumblr gender?

out with it.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (34 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
34 KB, 490x333
>>5270280
What makes you think they're trying to impress anyone?
>>
>>5270301
>What makes you think they're trying to impress anyone?

oh, you're one of these "Nobody should ever be attractive to anyone, for any reason, ever...because I need to win this stupid internet argument" people.

Yeah so anyway, fuck off. The majority of the human race likes to fuck and wants to find people to do that with. You're not winning any points by pretending everyone is some sort of asexual mutant.
>>
>>5267137
Intersex is actually not that rare

And nobody gives a shit about tumblr irl
>>
>>5270313
No, I think people should make an effort to be attractive, but its stupid to assume that people finding words to define their gender are just doing so to "impress" someone.
>>
>>5270350
>just gives up and starts rambling about something completely other than what we were talking about

good job buddy, you won the argument. I'm defeated or something. nice 1
>>
>>5270360
I'm not giving up. You started by assuming people come up with new gender words to "impress" someone, and when I told you that's not the case you started strawmanning and claiming I thought "nobody should ever be attractive", and when I clarified what I meant you accused me of "rambling about something completely other than what we were talking about." Seriously? Could you at least TRY to read the actual argument being presented to you rather than shitposting?
>>
>>5270280
all of these assumptions lm@o
calm down gender warrior

it isnt hard to deduce from your post that you would be otherwise attracted to them. without the weird label. but because they're squandering their potential/make you not want to fuck them, they're suddenly unfuckable

which is absurd tbqh because the amount of five gender otherkin there are out there would mean equal amounts of poly orgies
>>
> trans people aren't being taken seriously anymore.

Why would I take them seriously?

Why would anyone take them seriously?
>>
File: greedy slut.png (23 KB, 500x601) Image search: [Google]
greedy slut.png
23 KB, 500x601
>>5267076
Personally I'm just a trans woman, which is complex enough for most average people who have no idea (or interest, generally) in how any of this works, but as long as I get medical treatment for gender dysphoria, basic human rights/privileges and necessary legal changes I honestly don't care what exploration people want to have with their own gender or the cultural concept of gender in general. I feel that everyone falls somewhere on the gender spectrum, but it's not always so neat and clean. I won't bemoan those who don't conform to rigid absolutes and fill in whatever blanks they find in themselves with what makes them the most comfortable in their bodies and their identities. It allows people who wouldn't normally have taken a closer look at how heavy a role gender plays in their lives to see that they won't be attacked for experimentation, for stumbling, for breaking new ground, for having self-esteem, for not being rushed to and fro from treatment to treatment, or cajoled into one category or the other... which is one of the prime complaints against people like me, a trans person whose identity happens to conform to the binary. People like you are so busy trying to find which demographic to blame for the mindless bigotry of others that you don't see the long procession of people who have done the same exact shit before you to the hated minority of the day.

I'm sick of society excusing itself being assholes to trans people as a whole, to the point where even other, more "socially acceptable" trans people (physically attractive, binary, etc.) hop on the scapegoat bandwagon like YOU, (insert harmless trans minority here) YOU'RE THE REASON EVERYTHING IS BAD FOR US AND WHY NOTHING IS FUN ANYMORE! EVERYONE'S SO DAMN POLITICALLY CORRECT! DAMN SJW NAZIS! CENSORSHIP! THANKS OBAMA!

I don't abuse my passing privilege to act snooty and play the part of gatekeeper myself. I guess a life chock full of cognitive dissonance really never appealed to me.
>>
>>5270640
Best post in the thread.
>>
>tfw my gf is a legitimate intersex and she didn't know about it till I pointed it out to her after sex.
I'm not even kidding, her genitalia was the whole deal. Definitely not trans.

Source I'm in med school.
>>
>>5270640
>passing privilege
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>5277844
I know a lot of you hate the word privilege because of the SJW implications, but don't you think being able to be seen as your gender rather than a man in a dress is a pretty big advantage?
>>
>>5267100
>Or is it just female privilege at its finest, appropriating trans struggles for "look at me" points?
Did you even need to fucking ask that?
Of course it is. It's the modern equivalent of those annoying cunts telling everyone they're bisexual because they wanted attention.
>>
>>5268112
You don't work at a gender clinic, and you're truly an idiot if you don't think trans people share tips on how to lie to gender shrinks.

Most of Blanchard's data is fucked because literally 80% of his patients ever share the stories to tell to go through camh.
>>
SJWs to LGBT is what ISIS is to Muslims
Terrorists that only want to spread hate between two groups
>>
>>5267121
The newer research suggest trannies have some kind of neurological intersex thing going on, maybe try to educate yourself a bit before spouting your feels-based opinions around like a retard. Also, there's a lot of overlap >>5267142

>>5267137
It's actually about as common as trannies but most don't realize they're intersex unless they had ambiguous genitals at birth and their doctor/parents chose to tell them or if some intersex-related medical issue comes up.

But who cares about facts! fuck those dirty pervert tranny degenerates just doing it for attention/sexual reasons/to serve the lizard-person conspiracy to destroy america!!!!
>>
>>5283368
There's nothing inherently wrong with driving LGBT issues, there's a lot inherently wrong with islam. Other than that the analogy is pretty apt, SJW's are pretty much as much of a threat to western world as ISIS, if not moreso.

Imagine if ISIS infiltrated universities and made them into indoctrination centers for their ideology. That's what's happening with SJW's
>>
>>5283724
Where do you think ISIS roots from? Wahhabism education in Saudi Arabia.

Expect SJW extremists doing terrorist attacks in the name of homosexuality in the future while you tell people NOT IN MY NAME.

Both of them:
- target young people who are unsure who they are and what they should do, in other words people that are easy to manipulate
- make these people believe that every single cis heterosexual hates them and they can't coexist in this world
- give bad name for LGBT in purpose so they can give people excuses to become more judging
- refuse to believe that peace can exist until every single person on Earth converts to their ideology
- attack LGBT people who don't fit in their ideology, see feminazis hating gay men
- attach things that do not belong to LGBT into LGBT
>>
File: 2015-08-26_20-00-32.jpg (120 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-26_20-00-32.jpg
120 KB, 1366x768
>>5267076
Hey OP, I agree 100% with what you're saying. But why are you posting this here? From what I see (mtf) like >99% of the people who post who would agree with you. But like, you're preaching to the choir.
>>
File: 1447368302038.jpg (24 KB, 302x400) Image search: [Google]
1447368302038.jpg
24 KB, 302x400
>>5283782
Oh I know very well how rooted ISIS and radical mooslimism is in the middle east, I was just referring to how SJW's are more of a threat in the west because they're already well established into the institutions where they can indoctrinate young people. Thankfully my friends understand that I'm not a part of that SJW, BLM, LGBTBBQ etc. mob.
>>
>>5267137
1:100 live births having some form of intersex isn't rare.

Intersex needing correction is between 1:1000 to 1:500 of live births.
>>
>>5283368
>>5283724
youre fucking insane
>>
>>5283681
>research
>implying that it's a valid fact

It's a mere suggestion, a hypothesis. It's not a fucking conclusion you fucking tranny. Maybe try and educate yourself a bit before forcing your shitty, mutilated genitalias on people.
>>
I hate to say it, but if you are transgender anywhere in USA, DO NOT EVER SEE A DOCTOR. You will not get the treatment you need and deserve. Medical doctors are liars, thieves, crooks, and murderers, and they will do everything in their power to harm, even kill you.

I repeat, DO NOT SEE A MEDICAL DOCTOR if you are transgender, not even for routine medical care. Learn home health care, present as a feminine male or masculine female, or do what you can on your own to change your appearance, but if you are transgender, YOU WILL NOT GET ANY MEDICAL CARE WHATSOEVER in the USA.
>>
>>5294040
But this is blatantly wrong. Trans healthcare can suck, but its not nonexistent.
>>
>>5288349
This hypothesis, which does have supporting evidence, is still stronger than anything other theory of transgenderism. Sure it's not conclusive, but that doesn't mean its irrelevant, nor does it mean it is weaker than the nonexistent evidence against it.

>Maybe try and educate yourself a bit before forcing your shitty, mutilated genitalias on people.
Okay, what is this "forcing" you claim is going on?
>>
>>5267076
This is one of those fun threads, let me break down how this shit all started, and how it will end.
Straight people see gay people and go "no! this is bad"
in time gay becomes more accepted, gay people glad at no longer being focused on go hey, its our turn! look transexuals "no,! this is bad" NOW transexuals are becoming more accepted and THEY go, look!Agendr,Non-Binary, genderflux, gender flux, genderqueer, genderfuck, bigender, trigender(not even making that up), quad gender, elmgender. "no! this is bad".
Are we catching on yet people? this shit is getting REALLY stupid, lets ALL knock it off and worry about ourselves and not everyone else.
OH and OP? if you really work at a clinic, you should quit your job, you are not suited for this kind of work being THAT much of a douche bag. remember at one time trans and intersex were once not considered legitimate either.
>>
>>5267743
i'm not that person but it is utterly pointless to put a label onto yourself just to describe to the world that you "feel" like something that fits outside your expected gender roles

if these categories were relevant on a day to day basis and didn't involve people getting mad if you don't use pronouns that contradict our fundamental understanding of gendered speech, it might not be such a big deal, but here we are
>>
>>5294157
>using the slippery slope fallacy to convince people to accept something
this is a new kind of stupid
>>
>>5294040
wut. r u ok?
>>
>>5294215
If you refer to large groups of people gaining basic human rights as a "slippery slope," you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>5294268
>a good thing is happening so therefore my fallacious argument is not fallacious
>>
>>5267118
Hi, Reddit!
>>
>>5267441
lmao not sure if you're serious or not.
>>
>>5267267
Hahaha no matter what, white women must find a way to be a victim in every situation.
>>
>>5294215
Slippery slope? No, vicious circle and its been going on for a long time. I said NOTHING about accepting others, i said LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE, WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF.
Apparently, you are the same old stupid.
>>
>>5267076
tumblr fags felt like they needed to defend themselfs

tumblr fags are retarded
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.