[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ meets /lgbt/ >He made me watch this horrible nazi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: adolf.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
/pol/ meets /lgbt/

>He made me watch this horrible nazi propaganda film last night called "The Greatest Story Never Told".
>It's all lies. It was a long boring film (about 6 hours) and it tries to make Adolf Hitler out to be a good guy.
>We all know he killed 6 million jews.
>The holocaust is very well documented and undeniable.
>I WILL NOT ALLOW MYSELF TO BE BRAINWASHED
>I tried to debate him on this but he slapped me across the face and called me a stupid liberal mudshark faggot.

https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/3smw8z/my_mother_is_dating_a_transphobic_neonazi_i_had_a/
>>
>>5227640
The bad guy was actually the prick who didn't let him in into the art academy because "you don't know how to do portraits".
>>
File: I0xLQ0G.jpg (172 KB, 990x687) Image search: [Google]
I0xLQ0G.jpg
172 KB, 990x687
Maybe Hitler had a point. I say that as a MtF who would probably have been gassed.
>>
that is fucking hilarious
>>
>>5227703
This. Adolf was an immigrant trying to bring culture to Germany and after years of being kept down he lashed out.
>>
>>5227640
Saw that on reddit yesterday. I'm not sure how real it is.
>stupid liberal mudshark faggot.

>>5227725
People were pretentious in 1907 and people were pretentious in 2012, you don't need to relate that to Hitler at all.
>>
File: 1353881205429.gif (37 KB, 100x80) Image search: [Google]
1353881205429.gif
37 KB, 100x80
>Oh HELL no! Pm me darl. Him hanging the racist flag makes me think you might be in my area. If you are, I've got a safe place for you to relax/decompress, and a few choice words for that jerk.
>He might think he's hard, but you've got a trans, metalhead, and very loud friend in me. Additionally, if you're in my area, I can help you get all the dirt you need on him for your police report/cps case.
>>
>>5227725
>>5227837
>>5227703
Reminder that the Jews control the art scene and are the reason it's gone to complete, literal shit in the past 100 years.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Darkmoon-ArtII.html
>>
>>5227855
>you've got a trans, metalhead, and very loud friend in me. Additionally, if you're in my area, I can help you get all the dirt you need on him for your police report/cps case.

.................this wont end well.
>>
>>5227640
did u guys have sex afterward ?
>>
>>5227640
>implying pol hasn't already met lgbt at least a dozen times
>implying i'm not seeing someone from pol right now

>>5227703
Also you know someone shot hitler and let him live in WW1? Purely out of kindness.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/british-soldier-allegedly-spares-the-life-of-an-injured-adolf-hitler
>>
File: ggPWbY6.jpg (325 KB, 1632x1632) Image search: [Google]
ggPWbY6.jpg
325 KB, 1632x1632
>>5237419
>spared hitler
He must have seen that Adolf was sent from god. Bless that man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.