[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTFG: transwoman general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151
File: hal is forever alone in justice.png (126 KB, 521x305) Image search: [Google]
hal is forever alone in justice.png
126 KB, 521x305
Mutant or Human?
Green Lantern or Yello Lantern?
Superman or Lex?
Batman or Superman?
etc etc
▶Informed Consent Providers: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/932389/Trans/Stepping%20Forward%20-%20Informed%20Consent%20Clinics.pdf
▶Makeup Tutorial: http://imgur.com/a/JO33K/
▶MTF Info Dump: http://pastebin.com/36HC6ZmT (HTTP)
▶Trans Info Dump: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/edit?usp=sharing
▶Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php
▶Transition timelines: http://imgur.com/a/qWpxv
▶Voice Training: http://pastebin.com/dgipdsge (HTTP)
▶HRT info: https://web.archive.org/web/00000000000000/http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=Hormones
▶Voice Help: http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/
▶Minecraft Server: minecraft.is-so.moe
last one >>5055153
>>
Can we post in here now?
I just want a break from trolls like Oddish.
>>
mtfg am i not a virgin because i can't give birth to a jesus?
>>
>>5057730
fingers crossed no more drama
>>5057742
don't think so
>>
>>5057730
oddish should step on a lego and die tbqh
>>
>>5057754
Dont worry. Oddish is an actual hon
>>
>>5057730
I'm here forever
>>
I CANT STOP SHITPOSTING ON /r9k/. PLEASE SEND HELP.
>>
>>5057775
there are two other people that lie and try to stay forever
PotC and Angie
>>
>>5057775
Like most of mtfg your here for the long haul.
>>
>>5057762
he looks like white-washed maurice moss

he's also as autistic as moss but 200% more pretentious than him, just listen to the way he snottily talks about cinema
>>
>>5057781
link me the thread i'll help u out m8
>>
>>5057789
a lot of the shit-posting is whatever and just apart of life on 4chan

but misgendering people on purpose is pretty cruel

could you just no do that

you must not be trans to know how awful that is

its weird that a cis person would post in here so often

but please consider not misgendering people, even if you're trying to be mean
>>
maurice moss + beer belly + no hips + autism = Oddish
>>
>>5057797
>>>/r9k/23186391
this tbh fam
>>
>>5057789
Oddish doesn't know anything about Cinema. I went to film school and am currently working in the industry. Oddish is just an obnoxious kid that watched too much Dawson's Creek growing up. Her opinions are just unqualified pleb rantings.
>>
>>5057810
well she wants to be a filmmaker in her spare time and she watches movies and reads about them i think....
lol
anyway
what do you do anon? I would like to do behind the scenes work on films but idk where to start tbh
i would like to be an actress, but that seems kind of futile tbh
>>
>>5057810
Never seen dawsons creek. Respectfully, if you disagree with my opinions about movies thats fine. But it diesnt dicredit them. The timing of your post tells me that
A) you're lying
And B) this another pathetic anonymous attempt to shit on me because i dont think your best friend is pretty
>>
>>5057805
could you please

not write like this

it makes you look

like a retard

thank you

this was a public service announcement to preserve post quality

on

4chan
>>
>>5057821
Nah yer a pleb
Fuck off back to

>>>/tv/
>>
>>5057821
>actually picking on hyperbolic examples
yep that's autism
>>
>>5057823
ill type how i please, anon

don't tell me what to do

just please

stop being so cruel and misgendering

its truly awful
>>
>>5057754
sheen too
>>
tfw you were afraid to come out to your parents
tfw your mom was kinda terfy before coming out
tfw your dad hated you as an effeminate boy but accepts and likes you as a trans woman

why
>>
>>5057842
Ayy Fuck you.

Leave sheen alone !
>>
It'd be one thing if any of the people posting about me had a lrgit problem and we could discuss it, but at this point its just a cloud of blind rage going from thread to thread. I welcome an actual discussion with open arms, but that doesnt seem to be what almighty anon wants right now.
>>5057814
Movie industry needs more trans actresses.
>>5057823
>misgendering anonymous shitposts about the trip they hate constantly
>preserving quality
That one got me
>>
>>5057845
he doesnt feel bad for thinking he's gay for wanting to fuck you anymore
>>
>>5057847
sheen idf leave
fat hon should die
>>
>>5057845
iktf
>>
>>5057842
sheen is okay

she is never acting like she's got something to prove and trying too hard doing that unlike nobodies and losers like oddish
>>
im new to mtfg. has it always had so many anon shit-posters? or do they come and go in waves or something?
>>
>>5057863
no. i mean its always been shitty here but we're seeing an unprecedented amount of shitbirdism
>>
>>5057852
movie industry is cancer so i am inclined to agree that you would make a sweet addition there
>>
>>5057863
Well just a few weeks ago someone was complaining that we had become far too hug-boxy and that it had pretty much become Susan's in here, so... I'd say what it's like right now is the norm and the kindness comes in waves.
>>
>>5057834
So does this mean you have no argument, since you're cherry picking the meaningless part of my post?
>>5057855
More than anything I'm curious who these anon posters are. Assorted trips going anon? Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm? Or is it actually trans girls who are so pissed off at me for sharing my mind and defending myself that they need to misgender and attack me and others? Assumely because they aren't capable of having a human discussion with someone on their differences, and rely on crowds and peer pressure to antagonize others.
>>
>>5057786
Silly anon don't you know? Nobody leaves this place...NOBODY.

We're all here for life.
>>
>>5057855
you leave sheen alone!! she is stunning and brave TBQH FAM
>>
>>5057870
Tbh fam I don't like you but I also don't know what started all this oddish bashing meme.

What did you say to piss so many people off? lol
>>
>>5057870
nahhh bro you're autistic and a shit moderator, there's no point in arguing with someone as severally mentally disabled as you because you'll just keep repeating to yourself "the train is fine"
>>
>>5057875
stunning and brave like caitlyn jenner :^)
>>
>>5057814
I'm currently employed as a UPM for a small film we're currently shooting in the South of France. I've got a couple of my own scripts which I hope to shoot next year with friends from my own savings.
If you're interested you should go to film school or make a few friends. Connections are the number one asset to get anywhere in this industry.
>>5057821
Cool story bro.
>>
>>5057868
Thank you! If i ever did get a chance to make movies though, I'd probably stay as far away from hollywood and the "industry" as i could. I'd be perfectly content making film festival movies with a small business.
>>5057877
I said i remebered what kira looks like and i think she's been hugboxed. I'd also been shitting on maki for being a cis creep just before that.
>>
>>5057877
oddish is a piece of shit and he bans people from the tinychat for disagreeing with him. he's pissed off A LOT of people. trust me
>>
>>5057880
>moderator
of what?
>>
>>5057880
is maki here? i wanted to ask her for a pic
>>
>>5057870
i think the real meaningless part is your life
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 960x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 960x488
>>5057786
Awww you thought of me baby
>>
>>5057852
>It'd be one thing if any of the people posting about me had a lrgit problem and we could discuss it, but at this point its just a cloud of blind rage going from thread to thread.
Attain self awareness then ask again.
>>
>>5057883
What does Kira look like anyway?

Also I agree with the maki part, that repressed trans girl/dude is hella weird.
>>
File: thumb.php.jpg (35 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
thumb.php.jpg
35 KB, 670x670
>More than anything I'm curious who these anon posters are. Assorted trips going anon? Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm? Or is it actually trans girls who are so pissed off at me for sharing my mind and defending myself that they need to misgender and attack me and others? Assumely because they aren't capable of having a human discussion with someone on their differences, and rely on crowds and peer pressure to antagonize others.
>>
>>5057895
i just wnted a feminine pic of maki like the one of lily that i can cum on.

i may not cum much as i used to cuz of problems bt i have a good orgasm and thts what matters
>>
>>5057883
You've only seen one pic of her before transition that was shopped and posted by a troll. You're too autistic for words.
>>
>>5057882
Agreeing with its all who you know. Film school was more for networking tbh
>>
>>5057883
>Thank you!
that was sarcasm. bazinga

>I'd be perfectly content making film festival movies with a small business.
filling for personal bankruptcy here we come
>>
>>5057870
Oddish you've ruined your tripfag rep beyond repair, best thing for you to do is start over with a new trip tbqh.

This kinda shit is why I'm glad I don't trip.
>>
>>5057882
ohhhhhh, thats cool!!
how is france? is it like an indie film? do you have any "big name" actors or actresses?

I dont want to go to film school, but I do need to make some connections, I went to school for sound design basically, and right now im going for music, so yeah
what film school did you go to anon?

there are several large film institutions near me, but idk how to connect with people, do you know what I mean?
>>5057894
Kira is really pretty actually, she's pale and has dark brown hair; and really stunning eyes, they're blue iirc.
>>
>>5057880
So its much better to shit up the thread whining about me? Grow up, stop acting like you're too good to have an actual argument.
>>5057884
I havent even been present in the tc as a mod for a while. The only person I've banned besides spammers is sage, for legitimate reasons.
Not that i dont agree with the majority of the tc bans. The chat isnt 4chan or kageshi, you can come and be nice or ou can try and start a war and we'll ban you because we can.
Anons aren't mad about some ban tho. They're angry because they can and they think if they flex their muscles and ad hom they wont have to invet thought into justifying their lazy argument.
>>5057892
>>5057890
>>5057895
I rest my case.
>>
>>5057906
lalalalalalallalalal beautiful lilyyyyyyy
>>
now now, let us not fight but instead let's start building our personalized dickgirl farm, fam
>>
>>5057908
Any pic's of her? Not a chaser or anything I'm just curious.
>>
>>5057910
>flex their muscles and ad hom they wont have to invet thought into justifying their lazy argument.
Projection
>>
>>5057902
That wasnt a pre transition pic, and I've also seen her on cam. I had forgotten what she looked like in the tc before the pic was posted. Kira had been on mones for a while when i saw her on cam and she looked roughly the same. I dont think thats a bad thing. I just think she doesnt pass and her friends are lying to her.
>>5057905
If you make money on your first movie you're not making a good movie.
>>5057906
Oh no! Not my tripfag rep! Now jose will never respect me enough to take me for a ride at the forum.
>>
>>5057918
there are none, the only photos floating about of her are pre-hrt pics that people use to troll her.
>>
>>5057884
oddish suffers from the same cancerous self-importance complex as kiwi, dollface and other poo-poo trips

they all did wrong but instead of fessing up and leaving this place for good like a person with dignity would they still keep coming here like usual despite one of them not being even trans but a crossdressing gay man instead while the other one is an authentic rapist
>>
>>5057924
can u post a pic of urself if u are a girl?
>>
>>5057922
>I just think she doesnt pass and her friends are lying to her.
I agree with you but at the same time that also applies to you oddish. I don't think you pass and your friends here are hugboxing you.

So you see you both don't pass well and should just make up and be friends tbqh.
>>
>>5057922
Since you're bringing it up again: Jade, please kindly stop getting baited into bringing up Kira again.

Your angry "no compromise, no hugbox, no pass" attitude towards someone who you literally just saw old pictures and camming from has a lot more to say about your insecurities and unwillingness to accept that you might actually pass than it says anything about Kira.

The kind of unconstructive bullshit you threw at Kira based on pics Angie doctored up does nothing to help anyone at any level and simply comes off as incredibly mean spirited. And you kept getting baited into it.

You can be better than that.
>>
doubles decides if I post oddish nudes or not!!!!
>>
>>5057922
That was a pre transition pic that was shopped to troll her. This is something that you knew very well like other old fags. She's been transitioning for just over a year and hasn't been on TC for just over a year. She doesn't go on cam and doesn't share her pictures which is no wonder with bitter autistic hons like you on the loose.
>>
>>5057867
so is it like a raid or some shit? it really seems like an absurd amount of shit-posting, even for a 4chan general

>>5057869
but being objective and helpful is what we should strive for. from what I've seen these threads are just people calling others "he/him" and general shit-posts. Shit-posting is just as bad if not worse than hugboxing.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>5057941
Rolling for columbine
>>
>>5057939
Honestly I don't think criticing someone pic's/cam makes them insecure.

This isn't Susan's place but with attitudes like yours you wouldn't know it tbqh.
>>
>>5057870
>Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm?
ding ding ding
>>
i know i dont deserve it but i figure ill ask 1 more time will any mtf girl in here post a pic of their face?
>>
>>5057945
b-but i didnt know it was a shitpost! kira always posts terribly shopped photos of herself and says she looks like a hon!
>>
>>5057847
>>5057870
>>5057875
anyone who defends that spamming ugly lard balloon is an enemy of the anons who control this thread
>>
Mtfg is 100% shit
Go fuck yourselves
>>
>>5057956
I post my goofy face all the time. In fact I just did twice in the last thread.
>>
>>5057870
>Chasers who want mtfg to be their personal dickgirl farm?

this seems the most likely thing actually

they are trying to shitpost us to death so everyone just becomes an insecure cam whore

lmao
>>
>>5057931
Sounds more like you try to crowd control people you disagree with into leaving. Thinking i feel self important at all is laughable.
>>5057936
I know i dont pass, and i tell people constantly to stop hugboxing me. When people try to be honest with kira she shuts her ears and tells them they're stupid
>>5057939
>>5057945
I maintain my opinion until i see something new. The amount of susans tier hugboxing here upsets me.
>>5057941
Dang.
>>
>>5057947
>so is it like a raid or some shit?
Not really, some of the mean spirited shit is actual anons but more than a few of the more mean spirited anons are old trips.

>>5057954
>Honestly I don't think criticing someone pic's/cam makes them insecure.
It's not the reason she's insecure and it's not the reason she comes off as insecure.
>>
we need a personal mtfg janitor for like a week to purge this shit-posting
>>
>>5057955
>sonic suddenly appears to bash chasers
You call yourself bi but you act more like a man hating transbian with autism.

Pick one.
>>
>>5057852
rage? you think way too highly of yourself

why would anyone get upset over insipid opinions of a random poster on the internet? you are not interesting enough for me to invest emotion over this sad little exchange you seem more engaged to continue than anyone else ergo the drama-generating troublemaker which you assign its position to the faceless assortment of anons is actually you
>>
>>5057908
It's cold and dark right now. We have an early start tomorrow morning so I'm running a few errands and shitposting here for a while.
Making costumes sounds up your alley. Don't worry about being stuck with only one job. Once you get your foot in the door it's easy to switch roles over time.
>>
Ban tripfags.
>>
File: Confused_Anime_Girl2.jpg (31 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Anime_Girl2.jpg
31 KB, 853x480
>>5057895
Didn't POTC say that?
>>
>>5057969
lmao
>waaaahhh my dickgirl farm is under attack
>>
File: 1429879899785.jpg (60 KB, 425x404) Image search: [Google]
1429879899785.jpg
60 KB, 425x404
My finger hurts

>>5057968
Well janitor applications are open, you should apply! Or maybe you shouldn't, you might hurt my chances of getting a spot...
>>
>>5057968
It would probably be a anon hating transbian so nah fuck that.

Ban all tripfags = reduced trolling and shitposting.
>>
>>5057932
why would i post a pic of myself?? what does that accomplish rn?
>>5057922
>i dont think kira passes and she's being hugboxed
well, lets look at the facts here
>kira lives fulltime as female and has for over a year
>in her day to day life she is exclusively female
>her-ecrush likes her back and they're a couple
>you do not pass
>you do not live as female
so..........maybe you're projecting?
if you think that kira is ugly, thats fine, thats an opinion you are welcome to have, but you need to realize that your uninformed opinion regarding whether of not she passes is incorrect.
>>5057975
i would love to make costumes, how did you know that??! i wouldnt mind being the costume designer/wardrobe person at all.
oh, is it late at night there?? well have fun i guess anon!!
how long is the shoot?
>>5057981
wait are you applying? i wanna be a janitor ;--;
>>
>>5057968
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>5057980
>implying I'm a creepy chaser
Oh plz, I don't like chasers either but you don't seem me bashing them at every turn like you, hon.

Get new bait.
>>
File: isee.jpg (7 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
isee.jpg
7 KB, 212x238
I bet oddish's sexual fantasies involve trains.
>>
>>5057961
i couldnt find it im a retard. post a pic i uh just wannaw see what you look like
>>
>>5057964
You know she isn't going to post a picture because you demand it. You're not that important. You're a neckbeard that decided to be a shithead and jump in when you saw her being attacked.
But speaking of hug boxing you've never had a problem with receiving it.
>>
>>5057968
we need a personal mtfg hitler for like a week to purge these people
>>
File: 62914193.jpg (92 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
62914193.jpg
92 KB, 407x405
>>5057990
>I don't like chasers either
"okay"
>>
>>5057990
>lets switch tactics
you're pathetic maki
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>tfw I received an email from mods about my request to become janitor
>mfw I'm anon and hate tripfags
>>
>>5057964
>The amount of susans tier hugboxing here upsets me.
There is a difference between hugboxing and not shitting gratuitously on people based on incredibly old pictures.
>>
>>5058004
[worry]

>>5057995
>>5057645
>>5057750
>>
File: 1439597850762.jpg (73 KB, 595x674) Image search: [Google]
1439597850762.jpg
73 KB, 595x674
Now for something completely different.
>>
>>5058001
>le chaser meme
You sure showed me, hon.

>>5058002
trip on sonic.
>>
>>5058004
Good good, let the hate flow through you
>>
>>5057969
you accuse him of acting like a man but the truth is he also looks like one
>>
>>5057997
im not demanding anything. just simply asking for a pic
>>
>>5058004
This is exactly what we need tbqh fam. Trips literally start so much drama, they need to be purged from our beloved mtfg asap.
>>
>>5057922
>>5057964
she posts about being humiliated at the hospital because she passes and it causes a ruckus
is she lying about that?
you sound very bitter like you're desperate to hurt her
>>
File: woof.jpg (305 KB, 780x588) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
305 KB, 780x588
>>5058012
>>
>>5058011
>>5057645
added to my personal dickgirl farm tbqh
>>
>>5058016
Yes I know sonic looks like a man hence why I said hon. You need to be subtle anon.
>>
>>5058028
>farm
Will... will I grow?
>>
>>5058012
>>5058027
[KNOTS INTENSIFY]
can you imagine if humans dicks were like that? it'd be kind of hot honestly
>>
>>5058011
woww thanks caddy
>>
File: enough2.png (50 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
enough2.png
50 KB, 252x161
Ban all tripfags!

The revolution starts now!
>>
>>5058034
what happens when all the trips are gone?
what are you going to talk about?
>>
>>5058030
we'll see bruh, we'll see

but i'm growing in my pants already tbqh
>>
>>5057987
Hopefully not too long. We don't get much time to get it right before it's noon again and we're only here for 3 more days.
Out of coffee, but it was nice talking to you.
>>
>>5058038
>what happens when all the trips are gone?
For the first time in history mtfg will be at peace and everyone can talk to each other as equals and have their voices heard.

Soon...
>>
>mfw chasers this mad over people being happy

L
M
A
O

r9kucks btfo
>>
>>5057962
It's working. I'll give my nudes to anyone if it means they'll shut up
>>5057970
You seem to be dedicating an dd amount of time to me, for someone who doesnt care.
>>5057987
What does me passing or not have to do with kira? And either way, this reaction to me sharing my opinion, educated or not, is unacceptable.
>>5057997
I tell everybody to stop hug boxing me though.
>>5058006
I'm not shitting on anyone. I shared one opinion and kira and her favorite friends jumped on anon to tell me how I'm a pathetic neckbeard. And surprise: that reaction convinced me i struck a chord.
>>5058026
I wanted to help her but now idc anymore, she and all her friends can live as closedcircuit as they like.
>>
friendly reminder that exactly every cis dude who comes to mtfg inevitably reveals himself to piece a shitlord
>>
>>5058048
I support this fam.

>>5058050
trip on sonic.
>>
>>5058057
idk if I was trying to say "piece of shit" or "be a shitlord"
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 680x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 680x514
>>5057939
>people believe I made those kira pics
I smell a retard
>>
>>5058057
>friendly reminder that exactly every cis dude who comes to mtfg inevitably reveals himself to be a transgirl in denial

Fixed it for you.
>>
>>5058057
>hey guys my name is chaser
>im a fully grown man that posts on a forum for transgender women
>i spend a good portion of my day calling them mean names and telling them that they are actually men
>this is what my life has amounted to
>>
>>5058057
This. I wish Oddish and Maki would fuck off.
>>
File: sonic.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Friendly reminder that sonic is a hon who molests girls.
>>
>>5058048
but it never works like that
the universe is at chaos
peace is a lie at best and an illusion at worst
>>
File: durr.jpg (15 KB, 546x528) Image search: [Google]
durr.jpg
15 KB, 546x528
>Gee mom! when will I get to play with trains again- oh look it's Trains Saturday but the clock says it's 8:01 that means it's one minute past the train playing time uhhhhhhhhh *head explodes*
>>
>>5058071
Lmao! and here I thought oddish looked bad haha.
>>
>>5058057
Bacon and riker didnt.
>>5058077
Holy shit saved
>>
>>5058071
s he also mooches off people and does not pay her part of the rent
>>
>>5058057
>unironically uses the term shitlord
why can't you die? your death would improve humanity
>>
>call maki a douche in plugdj for saying dumb shit
>maki gets defensive and pleads "I'm just joking"
>tell him "uh idk something something thin ice"
>maki wants to fuck
>plug dj dies
>see maki doing the same shit in mtfg
>see maki shitting on alison and talking about his cock all the time
>call maki a douche
>anon shitflinging fest begins
>"I hate chasers too :^ )"
>>
File: confused anime girl 2.jpg (34 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl 2.jpg
34 KB, 276x277
>>5058052
>I wanted to help her
>by saying I don't think she doesn't pass
>even though she does
How exactly would this help?
>>
>>5058077
oddish look weird
>>
>>5058084
>>by saying I don't think she passes
opps
>>
>>5058052
help her with what?
she passes and lives full time, how are you helping her by being an ignorant shit?
you don't have any reason to complain now after you trolled her unprovoked
>>
>>5058080
Oh so sonic is a neet then?

>>5058081
lol ikr, lets purge this cancer from our general once and for all. Enough is enough!

>>5058082
>still implying I'm a chaser/maki
top keks
>>
>>5058042
funhome, you liked it? i haven't read it yet, but i have been meaning to.

I mean I like alot of superhero comics, which i think have their own importance, but for me, i've found that libraries just have a bunch of random superman/spider-man/batman collections (especially, the big batman trades from the 80s) and Watchmen, when cape comics have so much more to offer. But i guess it's something you can't exactly know unless you're into the medium, i guess? i mean, if someone told me to stock the kids section with books, i'd probably get a bunch of dr.Suess books, and like.... a wrinkle in time series or something, lol

well i think turbo long running manga and manga that have influenced other works or pop culture in general are worth having (the typical stuff, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, One Piece, Jojo, etc) but then i mean idk i guess some sort of critera would need to be set and met, otherwise it'll just be a bunch of shounen stuff.

idk what would you do?
>>5058047
okay come talk to me again sometime anon!!
>>5058057
*piece of a shit-Lord
how about that?
>>
>>5058077
what the fuck is that?
>>
>>5058071
>>5058078
>"What if they make some good arguments"
>"just post pre hrt pics and lie"
>>5058090
Well, since you're anon you can be anything i want really. Gross chaser.
>>5058084
Maybe she'd jump out of the echo chamber and stop playing victim
>>
shh, you people should stop disturbing the delicate agricultural process of dickgirl farming

because i just planted the seeds
>>
>>5058071
>im a fully grown man that posts on a forum for transgender women
>i spend a good portion of my day calling them mean names and telling them that they are actually men
>>
>>5058071
Hon you look beautiful!

>>5058090
I support this movement.
Ban all tripfags!
>>
>>5058079
riker was going through an identity crisis and thought he might be trans
I don't know much about bacon

>>5058071
man that picture is old

>>5058077
>"BAN TRIPFAGS THEY DO NOTHING BUT BRING DRAMA"
>"WHEN ANONS FLIP SHIT AT TRANS GIRLS THAT DOESNT COUNT"
>>
>>5058094
>Maybe she'd jump out of the echo chamber
what echochamber?
> and stop playing victim
heaven forbid anybody did that
[insert any oddish post from the past few days here]
>>
>>5058094
>Maybe she'd jump out of the echo chamber and stop playing victim
Please just STOP. Are you a fucking parody or is this seriously what you think?
Are you entirely unaware of what you look like right now?
>>
File: confused anime girl 536.jpg (61 KB, 433x380) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl 536.jpg
61 KB, 433x380
>>5058094
But she passes irl, do you want her to jump out of life or something?
>>
>>5058094
>implying that's pre-hrt
Stay mad you hon chaser.

>>5058103
It's not like you've really improved that much though tbgh fam. You still look like a hon, I don't even think chasers want you.
>>
File: odd fap.jpg (76 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
odd fap.jpg
76 KB, 620x387
>>5058093
why, the next roger ebert of course

press "F" to pay your respects
>>
>>5058103
calm your T-rage sir
>>
>>5058114
well that would explain why chasers are pissing their pants and dont want me posting here in a trans space
>>
>>5058103
>WHEN ANONS FLIP SHIT AT TRANS GIRLS THAT DOESNT COUNT
You know what they say, fight fire with fire. Unlike you trips though we don't claim to be innocent.
>>
>>5058103
Bacon was a nice guy chaser who left mtfg without being an asshole. Not that he wasn't an asshole sometimes. He was.
Dang i miss riker, riker is a friend.
>>5058112
I don't care what she does now. Tell your queen i raised the white flag.
>>5058110
What i look like isn't relevant to kira?
>>
dickgirl farm general tbh
>>
>>5058123
>chasers
>>
>>5058123
That makes no sense fam, people just don't like you because you act like a cunt. :p
>>
File: old albino gypsy woman smug.png (75 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
old albino gypsy woman smug.png
75 KB, 400x276
>>5058103
>TRANS GIRLS
Did you mean: TRAINS GIRLS?
>>
>sonic: I'm butthurt because chasers don't want me so I'm gonna shit up mtfg
>>
>>5058128
oc do not steal
>>
>>5058128
Are you trying to defend Oddish even though you can tell how she's acting?
>>5058127
It's relevant because you're talking about yourself and projecting it onto her.
>>
File: eddie-whaaa.gif (2 MB, 283x221) Image search: [Google]
eddie-whaaa.gif
2 MB, 283x221
whats going on in this thread.. oh never mind, I am going to do some cardo, fuck this
>>
>>5058132
my bad
>>
I bet everyone here attacking oddish and sonic is just maki samefagging because he still can't get over alison rejecting him...
>>
>>5058141
post tits
>>
>>5058141
Sonic is butt bruised because she's ugly and all the boys don't want her.
>>
>>5058137
>chasers: all the trips are egotistical and think threads center on them!
>chasers: [trip] is just mad that the chasers don't want to fuck her!
>>
>>5058139
idk whats going on with oddish and kira, but she's right that its basically just chasers being crybabies about mtfg not being their boku no pico fantasyland with all the qts across the world to let them suck our feminine penis.
>>
>>5058144
but he rejected her anon...that's why she was all depressed.
>>
>>5058144
ah that makes sense we're all maki now
let's migrate to die cis scum general
>>
>>5058103
bacon was a bit of a creep actually, but all of the weird shit he did happened irl not online
he lived with some trips too, i think he still does
>>
>>5058152
>oddish: your ugly and don't pass kira
>doesn't pass herself
top kek
>>
>>5058154
and I use "feminine penis" ironically

>>5058149
that argument doesnt help your case tbh
>>
>>5058155
only because she made fun of his tiny cock
dont try to rewrite history maki
>>
>>5058128
>muh brand new boogeyman to milk dry
>>
>>5058152
> still implying anon's are chasers
I don't see any anon's hitting on any trips here. You just sound mad at this point fam.
>>
>>5058154
It's all Oddish not Kira. No it's basically every MtF in the thread. Thanks for being a shitlord about it. I bet you enjoy misgendering and shitting on trans girls. Just like Aife another friend of Oddish.
>>
>>5058168
but who would not love a tiny cock? tiny cocks are cute
>>
>>5058164
Doesn't help your case either genius.

Ban all tripfags!
>>
>decide to check out this thread just to lurk to seev what's up
>The entire fucking thread is about me

Can you guys fuck off its literally not me at all starting this shit. I haven't made a post all day like legitimate. I just got here.

I don't have anything else to say or post but it's not me doing this shit. Sorry for shitting it up with my presence and character.
It will die down though eventually
>>
>>5058154
maybe you should get your facts straight before barring your yellow teeth
>>
everybody check out my story idea tbh
>>>/lit/7216547
I am already a writer this isn't my first thing but if I feel it's good enough once I'm done with my current thing it'll be my first screenplay
need some $$$ so I need to write something mainstream enough instead of noirish wartime sci-fi morality plays and shit

>>5058119
nice
me next
>>
fuck I could be doing literally anything with my time

instead I'm being a TRIPFAG SHITPOSTER CYBERBULLY to all the dickgirl farmers who are grown men spending their time coming to transgender spaces to insult transgirls and call them men
>>
>>5058175
only on girls

>>5058183
I thought you were leaving forever :^)
funny that you only just "showed up"
>>
File: wtf.gif (360 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
wtf.gif
360 KB, 300x185
>>5058154
>its basically just chasers being crybabies about mtfg not being their boku no pico fantasyland
How do you even come up with this conclusion?

Because a lot of people hate transbians? Well no shit dumbass, transbians are gross and weird and nobody in the LGBT likes them.
>>
>>5058189
Hate is not entirely undeserved. I'm just saying you should consider what you post.
>>
>>5058174
>chasers: mtf's are ruining the thread
>mtfg: male to female general
>>
>>5058154
What's wrong with being a male chaser and wanting to suck international feminine penises? What's wrong with wanting to colonize mtfg to be your personal cockgirl farm and then just pick on a whim a cockgirl from any third and second world country you want to try on today?
This is mtfg 2.0
This is the future

So put up and shut up, fam.
>>
>>5058025
But then no one would ever meet up or be friends.
>>
File: confused anime girl 10.png (144 KB, 332x303) Image search: [Google]
confused anime girl 10.png
144 KB, 332x303
>>5058198
>nobody in the LGBT likes them.
What about female chasers?
>>
>>5058189
>calling people who don't like you chasers
That's a lot of projecting hon.

>>5058198
this
Transbians are fetishists.
>>
>>5058206
dont be stupid, jormy. women's feelings don't matter.
>>
File: kitakubu.png (711 KB, 960x562) Image search: [Google]
kitakubu.png
711 KB, 960x562
Hey y'all what's going on in here??
>>
fam, it's over

dickgirl farm is here to stay
tripcode circlejerking has to go
>>
File: rr.jpg (145 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
145 KB, 500x500
>>5058213
h-hii
>>
File: pocahontas.gif (1 MB, 432x264) Image search: [Google]
pocahontas.gif
1 MB, 432x264
>>5058198
>Because a lot of people hate transbians?
omg this so much. if transbians would fuck off to their own fucking disgusting straight male general aka translesgen this place would be so much nicer. buttt nooooo they have to come here and shit up mtfgen with their cross Bruce Jenner fantasies.

also that gif is p qt who is he?

>>5058206
they don't exist and never will, bro. only in your autistic straight male fantasies. Please leave, sir.
>>
>>5058201
Tripfags flirt with each other hence they're just chasers.

Ban all tripfag chasers!
>>
>>5058213
craziness
>>
>>5058077
literally me tbh
>>
>>5058189
And you are a grown man furiously appropriating women's existence and invading women's spaces. What is your point, sir?
>>
File: bikermicefrommars3.jpg (56 KB, 352x561) Image search: [Google]
bikermicefrommars3.jpg
56 KB, 352x561
>>5058189
on behalf of the "chaser dickgrill farmers" i'd like to make a formal apology. we're sry.

pic related
>>
>>5058206
>female chasers
Sonic says they're ok because girls are pure desu.

>>5058218
Lol love that gif.
>>
>>5058221
you have trains saturday too?
>>
>>5058201
Yourself and Sonic misgendering and trolling the rest of the thread isn't going to help your plight. The same people are going to be here tomorrow and the day after. They're going to remember how you treat people like shit and perpetuate your unnecessary drama.
>>
>>5058223
I don't like this trend of tahm randomly appearing again recently
>>
>>5057845
>likes you as a trans woman
kek idktf, I predict
>>
File: 1441388458988.jpg (46 KB, 379x417) Image search: [Google]
1441388458988.jpg
46 KB, 379x417
>>5058214
But then we'd just have anon circlejerking tbh.

>>5058215
Hi!

>>5058220
Of what flavor?
>>
File: say ahhhh.gif (699 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
say ahhhh.gif
699 KB, 320x240
>>5058091
I loved Funhome. I cri ere tahm.

I haven't read any superhero stuff I don't think, except Watchmen which I also love. Oh and Dark Knight Returns was good. Try Incognegro if you can manage to find it, it's out of print. It's a black guy who passes as white and infiltrates the KKK. It was great. Also Persepolis of course,

I'd fill the manga with a bunch of shoujou lel, but for actually running a library you have to pander to what the patrons want.

>>5058119
LOLOLOL I AM DYING!! You missed anon! The come goes in here.

Seriously though I thought I would feel a lot more invaded and grossed out if this ever actually happened to me but all I can think is "anon did you really just come on your computer screen?" That's just not sanitary. At least print the picture out first.

>>5058184
/lit/ is too hardcore into philosophy and doesn't want to talk about anything else, or at least that's what I got out of my short time spent there.
>>
File: yeah.gif (992 KB, 389x259) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
992 KB, 389x259
>>5058219
Lmao yep it's funny that sonic and oddish are calling all anon's chasers when in reality they all flirt with other mtf's which makes them tranny chasers haha.

Oh the irony!
>>
>>5058223
shut up, you do not speak for all of us
>>
>>5058228
I'm sorry, want me to go, friend?
>>
>>5058236
namefag pls go
>>
>>5058227
I misgender?
>>
>>5058236
>>5058223
trip on sonic
>>
>>5058236
but i am the chaser king as you can clearly tell from the picture.
>>
>>5058119
i see you already planted your seed in your dickgirl crop. good job dude
>>
>>5058218
But anon, I like boys, I can't be a straight guy
>>
>>5058226
no I have burger saturday
and I also get really upset if I don't get to do my weekly routine as usual, if I'm at home and my parents tell me we're going out for breakfast/lunch someplace unexpectedly, contrary to my schedule, I get pretty upset (not angry)
>>
File: xena.gif (998 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
xena.gif
998 KB, 500x300
Ban all tripfag chasers!
>>
>>5058238
Just keep the trip on, thanks.
>>
>>5058243
>>5058238

pls get on skype
>>
>>5058230
what's up? are you well?
>>
>>5058198
for the record I'm cis male and I think transbians are okay

lesbians living the good life

anime posters should die
>>
I feel people underestimate exactly how much of a sperg I am because of my coherent typing

a kid once smashed me in the face with a hockey stick she found me so annoying
she was 5 years younger than me
>>
>>5058248
This this this this

mtf tripfags are just tranny chasers posting on a trip. Stay out of our general!
>>
File: 1400005103407.jpg (36 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
1400005103407.jpg
36 KB, 405x431
it's really incredible how bad the threads have gotten lately
>>
File: transbian.gif (2 MB, 342x230) Image search: [Google]
transbian.gif
2 MB, 342x230
>>5058248
transbian purge when? the straight men must go!
>>
quickly which dick girl here would you fuck?

I would choose Sonic just for the hate fuck alone
>>
gaygen is much better than this cesspool of shitty cranky trips and drama about 99% being about the trips
>>
>>5058258
This
>>5058259
Worse now that you're here, get lost chaser scum!

>>5058261
oh and this.
>>
>>5058263
Kiwi because i like getting raped
>>
>>5058256
No, I get that the auts is strong with you, it's pretty obvious tbh
I just don't care to address it
>>
File: Photo on 10-10-15 at 9.08 PM #3.jpg (97 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 10-10-15 at 9.08 PM #3.jpg
97 KB, 1080x720
hello everynyan im home from a fun day w/ my dad and gf and im kind of feeling my look rn

how is everyone else doing
>>
>>5058259
The good trips left because of vindictive and negative trips.
>>
File: jealous_tbh.jpg (79 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
jealous_tbh.jpg
79 KB, 540x540
>>5058259
ikr there's practically no room for me to whine about my manly appearance, which is sort of the point of mtfg

maybe posting more andreja will provoke more feels
>that ribcage
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>5058261
Lmao at that gif. Saved
>>
>>5058259
we know, kira

it was way better without you
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 616x461) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 616x461
Let's talk about me, angie.
Angie is a rotten twizzler
>>
>>5058268
fuck off you disgusting 6 foot tall straight man wearing a dress. We're fucking fed up with you straight males ruining this thread. eat shit and die, sir
>>
>>5058249
Leave hon.
>>
>>5058268
Eww another tripfag tranny chaser.

Go away plz.
>>
>>5058268
>dad and gf

Kinky ufu kinky
2kinky4me
>>
>>5058268
what's your dad think about you being trans?
>>
>>5058263
oddish because I like amateurish opinions about movies presented with a high and mighty attitude
>>
>>5058230
the "who is responsible foe the craziness???!!!" variety?
how are you?
motivate me to work out alone DVA! im packing on the pounds because i barely exercise these days ;-;

>>5058232
that anon, is hitler, as maki explained to me, he's a 13 yo ejaculating on his iPad.

oh i've heard of incognegro, it sounded like what walter white was doing back in the 30s, but ive never read it. Watchmen and The Dark Knight Returns are both good, but kind of overrated, imo, and modern readers who aren't familair with the history of comics up until that point sort of dont get it i think? i mean, you have to "construct" cape stuff before you can deconstruct it, but if your starting point is that grimey edgy 80s stuff, then i feel like some of he subtility is lost.
i love watchmen though.
you should read some wonder woman comics, like by george perez; WW doesn't have as many collections and one-offs like batman and superman, but her stories are usually great and make for good reads, it's just a pain in the ass to find them
shoujou is cool, ahahahaahha

>>5058268
hey sis how u doin
its shit in here tbh
>>
>>5058267
huh really? how's it obvious?
last doctor I saw with my mum trying to get dyspraxia diagnosis we were both surprised when she looked over the report and said that before she read it and just saw 'psychological report' she thought it was for aspergers because she could tell I had it within 2 mins of me entering

I guess me talking about scandinavian folk-rock singles might have had something to do with it lol
>>
File: vodka.jpg (70 KB, 960x648) Image search: [Google]
vodka.jpg
70 KB, 960x648
>>5058268
fuck off sick fuck, we know you fuck dogs and also secretly want to fuck your dad

you are fucking disgusting and should be thrown in jail
>>
>>5058268
you look nice
I feel bad
I feel bad that it makes me feel bad
and so on
that's all that's up rn tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 691x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 691x922
Guess I'm not relevant anymore.
Now I'm sad :(
>>
Ban all tripfag tranny chasers!

Join the movement to rid our beloved general from these perverted tripfag chasers pretending to be mtf!
>>
>>5058284
Me n u bby
>>
are there any trips that are actually liked and deserve to be here?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 151

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.