[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1111111111111111111111111111111.jpg (129 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111111111111111111111.jpg
129 KB, 500x334
Why can't I get rid of these trans feels? Help plz.

I'm on hormones, which have been an absolute life saver, in femmy boy mode for now, but I still feel wrong about being trans. Girls want to date me and flirt all the time. When this happens, I start to feel guilty, and think why am I throwing this away to be an unlovable freak? Whenever I've tried to date girls though, I just get envious and sad. I started crying during sex. I know I'm attracted to men, but I can't admit it without feeling gross. And the type I'm into, masculine outdoorsy and not liberal, would probably never want me anyways.
>>
Dont fret.

I have aclose buddy of mine, who is dating a trans girl. We're both military guys, later 20's, got ourselves figured out, both of us are devilishly handsome.

His girlfriend is a stunner. I honestly wouldnt have known she wasnt fully female (probably because Mil females are super masculine).
Mind you, neither one of us are "liberal guys". He just fell into feels with this girls, and I'm happy for him.
I dont care who I develop feels for either. Just as long as they are true to themselves, everything will work out just fine.
>>
>>5561281

This was comforting to read, anon, thank you. I'm also not OP.
>>
>>5561072
As much of a tired old anecdote as it sounds, there's someone for everyone.

I'm a 23-year-old military male political centerist, and I loves me some femmy boy.

Don't ever force yourself to do things that hurt you just to avoid who you are. If you don't want to date girls, don't date girls. If you don't want to have sex with girls, don't have sex with girls. The longer you try to tether yourself to what you think "normal" is, especially when you feel anything but "normal", the more it will hurt.

Be true to your deepest self, OP. You'll be a lot happier for a lot longer that way.
>>
>>5561072
I'm avoiding it too because I don't want a limp hrt dick

I'll just settle for being femboi (which gets me plenty of positive feedback) and girl mode when I want to feel fem
>>
>>5561281
Makes me wanna join the military too...
>tfw 19 BMI and not allowed in ;_;
>>
If /r9k/ types can go their whole life without ever experiencing sex or being intimate with another person, why can't you suck it up and stop having sex with girls if you're not even attracted to them and just start seeing gay men.

If I was a straight robot I'd loose my shit if I knew a gay femboy was hooking up with girls(hording girls).

OP when a gay man has sex with a woman he's just being greedy and hording another mans happiness.

I don't know where this empathy for /r9k/ came from...
>>
>>5561072
>I started crying during sex.

Ugh. I kinda know that feel. I was actually masturbating a while back and I was watching something amateurish and sensual (some video with james deen) and I started crying hard. I'm passable, but I just got a wave of extreme body dysphoria and genital dysphoria. I've never cried during actual sex though.
>>
>>5563767

I don't know how you think /r9k/ doesn't whine about their loneliness too.
>>
>>5563767
I don't think me not hooking up with those girls would improve the robot's chances, desu.
>>
>>5565395
Every time a chad hooks up with a stacy a part of a robots soul dies.
>>
>>5563689

>I'll just settle for being femboi (which gets me plenty of positive feedback) and girl mode when I want to feel fem

You're not actually trans, just an attention whore, so fuck off out of this thread and go back to your gross /femgen/ nonsense.
>>
You are gay. Stop being a homophobe, accept it, and move on. Lopping off your cock will not make dating dudes any more acceptable, it will just make you look more crazy...

At least homosexuality is found in other species, the shit is found in nature, UNLIKE transexuality...
>>
>>5563689
limp hrt dick is hot as fuck though, especially if it's your own
>>
>>5567455

Depends on what you mean by transsexuality.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemartin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphiprioninae#Reproduction
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_reed_frog
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_change#Natural_sex_change
>>
>>5565854
Did you read op's statement about not wanting to be a tranny?

>>5567468
Have you seen trannys trying to get their girl tinklers erect?
Only a chaser could like that piss poor display of a dick
>>
>>5563689
Well, I am on hrt, but I'm mentally fighting against being trans. The limp hrt dick is a welcome side effect. Ideally, it would be gone altogether, but can't get SRS without socially transitioning.
>>
>>5567455
how would you know if an animal had gender dysphoria? hell, how would it know? it would just feel a sense of discomfort that it wouldn't be able to understand or express
>>
>>5567678
snap.
I desperately don't want to be... but it's a gamble as to whether it'll ever go away.
>>
>>5561072
You're probably a man who is gay but doesn't want to feel marginalized like the stereotypical man. Trust me there are gay conservative men like that. Why not see if there's a local chapter of the log cabin republicans nearby?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.