[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsure...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Not sure if I'm a tranny. I cross dress primarily —but I'm still questioning whether transitioning is a realistic life change. I'm 6ft 2, slightly broad shoulders and disgusting man hands.

If I can't pass, what's the point? Make up and hair can only go so far. This is frustrating. Any masculine trannys out there who succeeded?
>>
Hey you sound similar to me,
I cant say that I offer some profound insight, but that whole issue of figuring out whether you are trans or a simple crossdresser(not that simple on second thought) is something that Im also confused about as well. As I understand it, being trans is more a lifestyle, while crossdressers often feel satisfied dressing up every once in awhile.

Now here is where things get confusing ( oh god) now lets say you ARE a crossdresser, but because you have pent up this side of yourself for so long that you might revel in it for a few days and think, "I wanna be like this all the time!" only for you to gradually stop for a bit until the cycle repeats itself.

You just need to observe yourself and see if that need for a feminine identity/expression prevails as your true feelings, or if it comes and goes (in which case I suspect crossdress)

but I dunno, I already prattled on too long,
>>
>>5439809

also if I were you, I wouldnt get super caught up in gender pronouns and all that crazy shit. Mostly likely you will be met with some confusion and mockery (heaven forbid violence). You just need to understand that those people are dumb and to be pitied. if someone uses an incorrect gender pronoun, try and understand their intention before taking them to task. Lots of well meaning, confused folk out there who would probably be on your side after some thought.

And hey, we may both be crazy bitches but if we can be awesome in all other aspects of our life, if we can carry ourselves with dignity, then we should be able to dress up and feel pretty.
>>
Spoiler: We build identities based of our feelings, likes and dislikes. So if you enjoy the way ladies clothing makes you feel, you may begin to believe you were supposed to be born a girl. There is no such thing as a "hidden identity". This is why most who have a predisposition towards crossdressing tend to love it even more over time. As with anything you love, an emotional attachment will be placed on it even if the sexual thrill is gone.
>>
>>5439851
get outta here with that "spoiler" junk, pretentious

AHHHHH THE INTERNET
>>
>>5439857
You deny that an emotional attachment can be placed on something, causing the person to make the object, interest, or lart of their sexuality a part of their identity?
>>
>>5439865

christ lol, wasnt even commenting on what you said, I was too distracted by your use of spoiler, and how in all likelihood, that means you are a pretentious cunt. But hey, I like pretentious cunts, or at the very least I like some display of confidence, just sayin
>>
File: 1450896056237.jpg (7 KB, 114x125) Image search: [Google]
1450896056237.jpg
7 KB, 114x125
>>5439851

WHAT EVEN IS THAT MESS!?!?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.