[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay sex with a trans guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: transguy.jpg (36 KB, 540x645) Image search: [Google]
transguy.jpg
36 KB, 540x645
I'm a gay cis guy and I'm kinda starting to date a gay trans guy. We haven't had sex yet.

I know he hasn't gone through phallic surgery (idk wether he will or not in the future), and this raises some sex related questions (I'm probably going to ask him if things go well, but I'd like to have some background first)

So:

1) I'm pretty vers when it comes to sex. I wouldn't mind him wearing a strap on if he wanted to. I also don't mind about the vagina (kinda turns me on, t-bh), but I don't know if a trans guy would enjoy vaginal sex. Would it trigger his dysphoria? Does the treatment make trans guys lose any sensitivity down there?

2) Is anal sex enjoyable when you don't have a prostate? I mean, I know straight people have anal sex but I don't know how good or bad it feels for the girls.
>>
>>5283807
>I don't know if a trans guy would enjoy vaginal sex
Some do, some don't. For me, I think I wouldn't mind if it was done in certain positions, but otherwise it could definitely trigger dysphoria. Honestly the only way you're going to find out is to ask him. It's fine that you're coming for answers here, but you are going to have to talk to him about this sometime, preferably before you do it or when you're about to.

>Does the treatment make trans guys lose any sensitivity down there?
No, never heard of this happening.

>Is anal sex enjoyable when you don't have a prostate?
Some prostate-less people definitely enjoy it, if it's done right (lots of prep for example). Again though, not going to know unless you talk to him about it.
>>
As a cis grill I enjoy anal penentration more than vaginal. It stimulates inner parts of the clitoris I think? Some girls have said it feels just like shitting so I guess it depends on the person.
>>
>>5284392
>Some girls have said it feels just like shitting so I guess it depends on the person.
I know one girl who said that and then changed her mind...
>>
Best question is just to ask them what they feel comfortable with. Different trans men have different things that they're comfortable doing. I was with one transguy who was disgusted by the idea of having his chest played with and another that was all about it. Just have a conversation about what they enjoy. The transmen I've been with are fine with vaginal, but it's on a case by case basis. I tend to have a lot of success with clitoral stimulation, especially if the hormones have made it larger to play with it like you would a cock.

Gay cis dude here as well. I just find masculinity really attractive.
>>
>>5284040
>>5284392
>>5284861
>>5284896
Yeah, I figured talking with him would be the only way to truly answer my questions, but I wanted to be at least a bit more informed in order not to screw it up
>>
File: you go in.png (28 KB, 173x160) Image search: [Google]
you go in.png
28 KB, 173x160
>>5283807
Heyo, I think? Maybe I can help as a trans dude?

Like >>5284040 said, it really depends on the guy we're talking about. I honestly think it feels better than anal, but it /can/ be a pretty big dysphoria kicker-offer. Just shoot him a question about it! He won't get mad unless he's some kind of extreme tumblr dweller.

And I've heard going on T makes sooooome people less sensitive? But really, it depends.

It's nice seeing cis gay people not being hostile towards trans gay people, though. A lot just don't like us and create hate threads because we're lacking in the dick department.
>>
>>5286732
As a gay man I can say I harbour no hatred to trans men. I think it's hot. Not strickly in a fetish type of way, just if they are hot theyre hot
>>
I'm a another gay cis guy and I've dated trans men before.
>>5284896
This, communication is important when it comes to sex.

>>5286766
Personally I think I have a thing for cute shorter guys, and in my area several of them happened to be trans men, just don't see them being trans as a reason to reject them.
>>
>>5286887
>cute shorter guys
This.
I mean, it was a bit weird when I found out he was trans, but he's a really good looking guy (his facial hair is better than mine desu) so I decided to just give him a chance anyways and I'm not regretting anything so far. Of course, we've only had a couple of dates, but still.
>>
>>5283807
Communication, really. Communication is key. Just saying.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.