[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't wanna be gay. i'm a straight man trapped in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Adsız.jpg (1 KB, 158x154) Image search: [Google]
Adsız.jpg
1 KB, 158x154
i don't wanna be gay. i'm a straight man trapped in a gay man's body. you call me unaccepting for saying that. a man saying he's a woman trapped in a man's body, you call him brave for saying that. i, seriously, literally, hate you.
>>
>>6236906
>straight man in a gay man's body
LOOOOOOOOL

But seriously, I sympathize with you. It's ok to not like parts of yourself and wish you were different, don't bottle that up. "You're beautiful just the way you are" is bullshit.

Do share your feelings with others, when appropriate. Maybe you can help enough of a cultural shift that searching for a medically legitimate way of turning gay people straight won't be a cultural taboo anymore. Until then (which probably won't be in your lifetime), you'll just have to man up and accept the cards you were dealt.
>>
if i fuck you in the ass super hard and traumatise you, you'll never think of sleeping with men again
you interested?
you'll be straight forever
>>
>>6236906
regardless of what you are, your a faggot like the rest of us. Repress it and move on. Do something productive. I just try to do whatever i can to not think. try it. its not too hard. drugs make it easier
>>
>>6236955
Dude I really don't think that'd turn me straight, that'd probably permanently seal my fate as a huge faggot.
t. not him
>>
>>6236906
try being a cis person stuck in a tranny's body
it's a million fucking times worse
>>
>>6242395
how's that even possible faggot? i guess you mean being a cis of a particular gender in a hermaphrodite body.
>>
>>6242395
my head hurts
>>
>>6249113
my life hurts
>>
>>6252248
My foot hurts
>>
>>6252311
my joints hurt
>>
>>6252534

my ass hurts
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.