[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you EVER DISRESPECT THE MOSIN EVER V E R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 2001.jpg (22 KB, 800x257) Image search: [Google]
2001.jpg
22 KB, 800x257
Don't you EVER DISRESPECT THE MOSIN

EVER
V
E
R
>>
>>29478104

It is an alright rifle used to kill a shitload of sad little Nazis and probably used to sodomize like ALOT of pretty virgin German women once Berlin fell. So thats cool because it make Wehraboos super butthurt.

Besides that, its an alright rifle that shoots alright with a shitty sticky bolt whose only saving grace after the fall of Hitler was that it was dirt cheap firing dirt cheap ammo.

Now they are actually kinda pricey for how shit they are and the ammo has all but dried up. So there isn't really any reason to not get a cheap Savage rifle shooting ammo that is comparably priced to new manufacture 54r.
>>
File: tulsky.jpg (613 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
tulsky.jpg
613 KB, 1024x768
Anuuuu!
>>
My mosin shoots @ a hundred yards with groups nearly an inch apart dead center

Just stop being bad at shooting
>>
>>29478151
What is the name of these cakes?
>>
>>29478104

Memegun

>>29478138

Insecure memeguner
>>
>>29478104
Unless you have a PU, PE, pre-91/30, or bubba'd it they aren't worth having.

As a tool they were good when they were $100 a piece. As a tool they are good rechambered or for use as a dirt cheap hunting rifle. Now that Mausers and Savage Axis rifles are at the same price there is o benefit at all. None. They're okay rifles at best and now they're charging twice what they're worth.
>>
>>29480698

Insecure newfag
Everyone who didn't get a Mosin and Spam crates when they were dirt cheap are just jelly newfags. Mosin is one of my favorite rifles to shoot and mine is plenty accurate.
>>
File: 1453101736229.gif (2 MB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1453101736229.gif
2 MB, 500x293
Atlantic is trying to sell 500rd cases of 54r for just under $250.

>yfw the good days are over
>>
>>29478104
youre doing it all wrong, friend. this is your fourth thread and youre still failing horribly. you cant just pick a rifle and start spamming "meemegun" every time someone tells you its strengths. this is getting embarrassing. you have to pick out specific things about the rifle that will piss off the people who own them and parade them around like theyre a massive fucking deal. then you compare them to other rifles of the time period (especially k31s to leefags and arisakas to mauserfags) while talking about the other rifle like its hot shit. anecdotes always work well, too.
>>
>>29478104
The Lee Enfield is superior in every way other than possibly price.
>>
>>29481282
Ammo is pretty pricey too
>>
>>29480719
This. It's a good sturdy rifle, but the days of picking one up for 100 bucks are long gone. Unless you get very very lucky.
>>
It was great when it was cheap. They arent that great of guns in the first place. I own three I should know
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.