[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to tacticool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 10115454.jpg (6 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
10115454.jpg
6 KB, 500x500
What's up /k/? Just picked up pick related from the local ffl for two reasons: it was on sale for 80 bucks and I have a plan for it. I want to tacticool the shit out of it for shiggles. Any ideas? I already want to put a tactical stock with pistol grip on it but I want to go full retard on it.

Also, can anyone confirm if I can replace the original magazine tube for an extended one? The Google has me lead to believe I can only nigger-rig it if I want it to hold more than two rounds.
>>
>>27562668
Cut the barrel. Attatch a bayonet. Done.
>>
>>27562668
Hello Kitty stickers and zombie green stock.
>>
>>27562668
>Also, can anyone confirm if I can replace the original magazine tube for an extended one?
Take off the barrel. If you don't know how, learn how, google it, then do it.
Look at how the mag and barrel relate. A longer mag tube wouldn't fit with the original unmodified barrel.
It would be possible to get the barrel replaced or modified, to allow for a longer mag in your gun, but it would be cheaper to sell your mav88 and buy one of the models that's higher capacity in the first place.
>>
>>27562668
>want to go full retard on it.
say no more fam
http://www.vortexdefense.com/Mossberg-500-590-590A1-Tactical-Rail-p/rb7m.htm
>>
>>27563140
Noted. Not really looking at cutting a good deal on a good fun though. Just wanted to by somthing simple and modify it as a fun project. I'll probably give it to my brother as a Christmas gift after I fuck around with it.
>>
>>27563180
I giggled way too hard at the sight of this. Thanks fam!
>>
>>27563035
Should I put the stickers on perfectly or ignore my autism and lazily do it by purposely crinkling them?
>>
Maverick 88 is a fantastic shotgun that does it's job for a tenth of the price of a tacticool wackjob. Go hunting with it OP
>>
>>27563267
Er, wait, how many does it currently hold?
In OP, you said something about two?

You can't feasibly replace the mag tube, but if it's holding less than 5 in the mag, it's not a matter of the mag tube being short, it's the limiter inside, which you can take out easily for free.
https://youtu.be/QliJ4Ve5pA0
>>
If you didn't know already OP the maverick 88 comes with a wooden dowel in its tubular magazine that restricts its magazine capacity to 2+1 chambered. It's very easy to remove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxG92-h1tbM

It's there to make it a legal weapon for migratory bird hunting. 6 Shells is more than enough for anything practical you wish to do with your firearm. You can put some fucking stickers on it but there's no real point in tacti cooling an already efficient firearm.
>>
>>27563405
>no real point
>>27562668
>I want to go full retard
>>
>>27563180
That is absolutely fucking disgusting.
>Cuts recoil by 15%!
So does hanging a rock from the stock
>>
>>27563442
>hanging
You'd have to attach the rock solidly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.