[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Conservative blogger Michael Strickland arrested after drawing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
Didn't see an archive entry for this, whats /k/'s opinion on this? Justified?

>short story: youtuber who regularly shows up at left wing events in the portland to film them area gets ganged up on by BLM, gets spooked, pulls a gun momentarily on the crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7aTp8DsVI
>>
File: 1467664563768.jpg (18 KB, 327x358) Image search: [Google]
1467664563768.jpg
18 KB, 327x358
>>
WHITEY BTFO
>>
I see he was trying to pull the ol' saigamarine maneuver
>>
>>30589251
Poor little white boy.
>>
>>30589251
>charged with menacing
if he hadnt pulled his gun he would probably be in the hospital right now

similar thing happened to me once
>>
>>30589251
>Justified?

No, but a few people will always support stuff like this because 'lol niggers' or they support anything involving someone using a gun (who is white or Korean)

It's sad that he is 99% likely to be convicted and permanently lose 2A rights
>>
>>30589251

In all honesty, what a fag.

He couldnt even try to talk it out or calm the niggas down , he pissed his pants and had to pull the gun.

What a cowardly guy
>>
>>30589251

Yes it was justified, but he'll suffer the same fate as those in Minnesota. Your right to self defense ends where the liberal agenda begins.
>>
>>30589313
>if he hadnt pulled his gun he would probably be in the hospital right now
bullshit. He nor anyone around him was under no immediate threat when he pulled.
>>
File: blackcockdown.jpg (59 KB, 254x360) Image search: [Google]
blackcockdown.jpg
59 KB, 254x360
>>30589312
>>
>>30589336
Have you ever tried to talk down niggers? Might as well try to talk down a Chechen. Fuck them both.
>>
Why was he there?
Was he there to cause trouble?
What caused people to attract there attention to him?
>>
>>30589251
He's being held on 250,000 bail and felony charges for doing what he did. He's an idiot, as dumb as the rowdy protestors, but the city is trying to make an example of him and the charges are bull shit. If he has anything other than a public defender, and maybe even then, he shouldn't be convicted of anything but a misdemeanor.

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/163.190
http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/166.190

The bail amount, and the number of charges are just offensively horseshit.
>>
Good. That faggot is a danger to the public.
>>
>>30589347

Ok nvm I rewatched the video and I can't say he's justified. People were gathering around him, so he backed up, they didn't follow, then he drew his gun. He could have just continued walking away if he felt threatened.
>>
>>30589312
>>30589302

Shouldn't you be out being public menaces you fucking niggers?
>>
>>30589358

There are other whiteys with the niggers. He could have just pretended to be one of them or a libshit reporter.

Whatever he did he angered the niggers.

I still say he has no nerve, there was plenty of time to bargain with the niggers before pulling the gun.
>>
>>30589358
I have. Nothing really happened, and the next time I ran into the guy he waved hello and I waved back. Sorry you're nothing but a spaghetti factory. Enjoy losing your rights next time you sperg out
>>
>>30589251
Dumb faggot
>>
ITT: (((Libertarians)))
>>
>>30589384
he's a known agitator to the left there and so they recognized him.
>>
>>30589352

Oh you were there? Tell us what you saw with your up close personal experience.
>>
>>30589358

Niggers are people down to basic understanding.

Just because they're more aggresive doesnt mean that beta nu-male fag has to awkwardly pull up a gun when his balls drop at the minimum shout.

He didnt manage the situation at all

>inb4 niggers

If you can't manage yourself around aggressive people you're a cowardly fuck
>>
>>30589405

Well he had it coming then.

I still think he shouldnt have been there if he didnt want any trouble, and he's a retard for what he did afterwards.

Now a Tyrone will agitate his ass in prison
>>
>>30589427
You know what they say

Play stupid games
Win stupid prizes
>>
>>30589358

Reasoning isn't BLM strong suit

https://vid.me/CHx4

Basically they go around and fuck with any media on site that are not 100 percent completely on their side. They've been doing this shit since Mizzou.
>>
>>30589251
>opinion on this?
Not surprising protesters would want to keep away "the press" even when it's done by a peer/random guy and not someone with a degree.
What are they even protesting? They're just screaming something matters, but if it mattered why couldn't they even discuss it with the guy instead of mobbing him and trying to get rid of him. Can even see one of the protesters telling them they don't need all them cameras in public where they have no expectation of privacy, like everyone has a recording device on their phone and just about everybody in that crowd has a phone, why would they reject one person for recording while everybody else records it. Why do these people get to walk in to a public place and tell other members of the public they're not allowed there or what they can do like record. Then he gets arrested? These protests are starting to seem out of hand.
>>
>>30589427
>he shouldnt have been there if he didnt want any trouble, and he's a retard for what he did afterwards
Its his right to be there as a citizen but if he starts agitating the crowd then some of the blame falls to him, if he was just silently filing or interviewing people he would have been fine. But yeah he is a retard for pulling the gun, he should have just retreated and came at it from another direction.
>>
>>30589448

U kno what dey be sayin tho....

WHITEY BTFO
>>
>>30589457
>https://vid.me/CHx4
was the lady with the head scarf covered in shit?
>>
>those people protesting the cops
>those people wanting the cops to get the blogger
>those people clapping when the cops arrest the blogger
>>
>>30589415
Was anyone assaulting him at the moment he drew? I feel like you're the kind of pussy that draws anytime you get intimidated or your ego is in danger.
>>
>>30589364

Any competent defense attorney would have a field day with all the violent shit BLM has done that could scare a guy enough to pull a gun on them. I mean we aren't talking about the fucking hari krishnas here.
>>
>6:15

>the guy who goes by the name of laughingatliberals for some reason felt threatened by the crowd and he drew his ... what looked like a glock 18 with an extended clip

>glock 18 with an extended clip
>>
>>30589336
Mobs pose an immediate threat to life and limb by empowering and protecting a few aggressive individuals within the mob. Read some Ayoob, m8, that was a lawful draw if portland isn't a traitor city
>>
i'll bet this thread gets deleted before the dinosaur ass one.
>>
>>30589380

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>30589573
>if portland isn't a traitor city
kek
>>
As a rule, you have to take at least one punch before it's a good shoot - and that's one the LEO side. Unless you are under threat from someone with a weapon and your life is in imminent danger, I'd recommend that a civilian take a righteous asswhupping before presenting.
>>
>>30589534
you mean battery, approaching an indi as an angry group, a mob, is technically assault, it is a legit threat given previous blm behavior when members become upset
>>
Reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adxVav5Ts-o
>>
>>30589601
So it is a moral shitstain on the rule of law then.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 541x625) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 541x625
>>30589251
Politics in this country is utter garbage

We have groups going to other groups protests (for any issue and side) to stand there, and yell their sides' talking points. No discussing, just angry animal yelling.

This clown went to a hot situation, with attempts to make it hotter. Even the blm protestors wanted him to be safe and leave.

Can't wait til the fuckin comets hit man
>>
https://youtu.be/FH7aTp8DsVI?t=381

>glock 18
>extended clip
>implying he wouldn't have lit up the crowd.
>>
>>30589628
...and one good, right cross to noggin can kill you instantly. Not much point in even having a CCW if the law says you have to let it get to that point before you can draw.
>>
File: gun-being-pulled-768x492.jpg (92 KB, 768x492) Image search: [Google]
gun-being-pulled-768x492.jpg
92 KB, 768x492
>>30589601
"Here’s What 4 Cops & a 2-A Activist Saw When They Watched ‘Man Pulls Gun on PDX Protesters’ Video"
http://www.victoriataft.com/strickland-4-cops-a-2-a-activist-political-prisoner/
>>
>>30589689
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6lQsnZag80

Third, you should know that about a year ago Strickland was attacked by an anti-second amendment filmmaker named Skye Fitzgerald and so badly hurt he was hospitalized and out of work for months. His arm was broken in three places. Though charged with a felony, Fitzgerald was never prosecuted by Multnomah County prosecutors.

damn, so this isnt the first time something like this has happened to him
>>
File: Silently judging you.jpg (53 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Silently judging you.jpg
53 KB, 620x349
>>30589251
>Already distanced himself a good ways from the crowd
>Absolutely no one was making an attempt to close the gap
>>
>>30589742
nonono you don't understand there was NIGGERS and they were looking mean to him, he had every right to shoot every single one of those porch monkeys.
>>
>>30589251
Justified. Protestors my ass.

I don't know Oregon's laws, but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you have a right to use lethal force to defend yourself if you are unable to retreat and face a threat of serious injury or death. There're plenty of seriously injured and/or dead cops right now that will tell you that some of these "protestors" are a very serious threat. http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2111995-minnesota-police-officer-suffers-broken-spine-after-protester-throws-concrete-block-on-his-head/
>>
>>30589813
Where was the threat? Who was preventing retreat? Where were the potential weapons?
>>
How come there are white people on a BLACK Lives Matter protest?
>>
>>30589530
Protip, most cops are not anti-BLM. Only the ones who like you listen to Johnny Rebel and bemoan the end of Jim Crow.

Cops are usually friendly with the protestors. They were taking selfies and chatting with the protestors at Dallas before Johnson went postal.
>>
>>30589835
He didn't see that nig throw down his back pack and puff out his chest walking at him
>>
>>30589840
C U C K S
U
C
K
S
>>
>>30589840
Because aids skrillex and carl the cuck were booked solid so they had to go with the 'B' team.
>>
>>30589840
The biggest activity of this shit are self hating white people who feel the need to prove themselves.

They're always getting offended on behalf of "minorities" it's insane.

Also shaun king is white.
>>
File: shaunking.jpg (31 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
shaunking.jpg
31 KB, 780x438
>>30589879

>no man, I'm totally black, my mom is a whore and she had sex with a black dude.s
>>
>>30589840
SJWs and Anti-fa/ANCOM types. Useless pussies and useless assholes.
>>
>>30589667
I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying what it is. Too many jurisdictions still have a duty to retreat and even when it's not explicitly laid out as such, there's an implicit responsibility to try and deescalate a confrontation before invoking deadly force - and let's not mince words about it, if your weapon is out it is because you intend to use it. The spectrum of force still applies - which is why our man Zimzam got off.
>>
He's an idiot. The people trying to intimidate him while he was trying to leave are idiots. This whole thing is idiotic.
>>
>>30589457
>Reasoning isn't BLM strong suit
>They've been doing this shit since Mizzou.
Love how that crazy "professor" just doesn't understand all the backlash against her. You know, after she called for people to assault a reporter?
>>
>>30589879
>African
>white
Okay.
>>
File: 1359275475837.jpg (144 KB, 640x580) Image search: [Google]
1359275475837.jpg
144 KB, 640x580
>>30589568
That took me a minute, and not about the extended clip part.

Had a hearty chuckle.

>TFW you will never legally CC a machinepistol.
>>
>>30589840
Virtue-signaling youths who are angry about their own poor choices and desperately want to be a part of a 1960's-tier counterculture movement to give meaning to their lives.
>>
>>30589840
Whites have always worshiped blacks and black culture.
>>
File: oh well.gif (628 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
oh well.gif
628 KB, 500x250
>/k/ knowing the difference between peaceful protest and harassment

>BLM slow waltz mob being defined as 'OK' and non-harassment.

I mean whatever right.
Shit only stopped and walked away when he pulled.

Guess ya gotta be in your house in order to pull out the ol kablamarino when you feel like shit is about to go down.

ON THE OTHER HAND.

This kid is a total fucking chump who is likely there to stir shit up anyway so he can go fuck himself.

Its not a fair comparison anyway, if I had this shit happen to me walking to the grocers with no protest or incitement, I would draw without guilt or worry.

Doing it at a 'Fuck the White Man' rally you chose to attend as a white man is kinda retarded.
>>
>>30589638

I am so triggered by watching this. I dont even like Trump and I want to punch that bitch talking right in her baby maker.
>>
>>30589840
Do you seriously think Soros is stupid enough to let the grunts do the thinking? The whole point is to distract you from the Clinton foundation, and calm, collected, ethnomasochists whites do that much better by mumbling Marxist dribble into a mic instead of some ghetto dweller being paid $50 to show up and hoot.
>>
>>30589929
>if your weapon is out it is because you intend to use it
THIS! If you draw and don't intend to shoot then the situation did not warrant drawing in the first place.
>>
>>30589929

...and I'm not saying you are, but I would point out that part of the reason ZimZam even got in trouble with law in the first place is because refused to follow specific instructions from 911 operator and followed Martin, where as in this situation even though the guy is an independent reporter he had the right to be there, filming a public event in a public space. intimidation and attacks on the press are generally not conducive to a health of a free and open society, and BLM routinely tries to shut down the press.
>>
>>30590009
>Allow a situation to escalate first to a point where murder is required over deterrence.

Thanks white boi.
>>
>>30590002

Funny how police shooting suddenly became a front page story again conveniently around the time Hillary got off scott free for email imbroglio. Agenda setting much?
>>
>>30590024
>is because refused to follow specific instructions from 911 operator
nope

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2013/07/13/answering-7-key-questions-about-the-george-zimmerman-trial-n1639838

#4.
>the 911 dispatcher told Zimmerman he didn't need to continue to follow Martin. It's worth noting that the dispatcher had no legal authority to tell Zimmerman what to do and even if Zimmerman continued following Martin, it wouldn't be a crime. Regardless, Zimmerman says he obeyed and began walking back to his truck to meet with a police officer when Martin confronted and then attacked him shortly afterwards.
>>
>>30589457
And these niggers wonder why we buy guns.
>>
>>30589663
>implying he shouldn't have lit up the crowd.
>>
>>30589725

I looked that up, Strickland wasn't the one attacked. Do you know where I can find more about the charges and them being dropped?
>>
>>30590067
and they wonder why people are racist.
>>
Maybe he felt in danger, but I definitely don't think you should be pulling and flagging a god damn crowd like that.

Exposing your weapons and putting your hand it while telling people to back off should be your start, not just immediately brandishing at a dozen people.

That isn't to say that if shit suddenly starts getting serious you shouldn't pull and defend yourself, but sweeping a crowd because some people are talking to you while walking in your direction isn't responsible.
>>
>>30590106
And their definition of racism includes
>microaggressions
>white people
>personal responsibility
>>
>>30589638
>we were just vandalizing his property. It's totally rediculous that someone should defend themselves or their property from criminals
>I WAS AFRAID FOR MY LIFE!

Good. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>30590031
Do you seriously think that SINGLE black dude(literally the only one acting in a "threatening" manner) presented a big enough threat to draw? With people already trying to stop him from advancing? If it were an actual mob of 2+ people then yes I'd agree to draw, but it was just one dude with plenty of bystanders already attempting to diffuse the situation, all the white guy had to do was walk away.
>>
>>30589251
>laughingatliberals

oh shit that's the channel this video came from
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISLWVdbIokk
>>
>guy who goes to rallies for the sole purpose of being a nuisance gets arrested

finally. he does this just to bait people into fighting him
>>
>>30589689
>"Here’s What 4 Cops & a 2-A Activist Saw When They Watched ‘Man Pulls Gun on PDX Protesters’ Video"
>http://www.victoriataft.com/strickland-4-cops-a-2-a-activist-political-prisoner/
Great writeup, and great breakdown of the video. I wouldn't have been there to begin with, but were I in his case, hell yeah I would have drawn. Only difference is, I would have had a recording of my own going aside from the giant, obvious camera. Who knows, he might have; and if he did, and it was encrypted, it'll save his ass.
>>
>>30590256
>freedom of speech is illegal
go fuck off and die in a fire, he has every right to be there as they do and they were the ones trying to attack him.
>>
>>30589251
>spooked
>At a BLM rally
>spook

Lel.

>RASIS!
>>
>>30589638
they basically admitted to vandalism
yet they still try to paint the guy defending his property as a criminal
>>
>>30590279

he goes to those rallies specifically to get people pissed at him.
>>
>>30590279
>brandishing is freedom of speech

KYS
>>
>>30590474
I still don't see how this doesn't fall under freedom of speech. Has he ever done worse than this? Has he ever incited violence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O_H3TjxZZ4
>>
>>30590485
He was there expressing his freedom of speech, and when he felt threatened for his life by an agitated mob he also was within his rights to draw his weapon. The group of protestors was absolutely in the wrong, and should have been dispersed and/or apprehended instead of him. I don't like the guy, but his rights don't magically go away just because I think he's an idiot.
>>
>>30589983
Basically this.

Part of having a CC is also being aware of your surroundings and avoiding conflict in the first place. Showing up the niggest of rallies is just asking to win stupid prizes.
>>
>Fuck the police
>OMG he has a gun call the cops
I lmao'd out loud haha
>>
>>30589417
Same logic as "only pussies use guns to defend themselves, real men fight with their fists". He shouldn't have to face that level of aggression, and he does deserve to defend himself against what he could reasonably consider a threat against his life. You are the coward who sits back like an armchair general declaring people lack fortitude for not wanting to risk their lives at the hands of a wild mob.
>>
>>30589689

Whoa whoa whoa hold on now. This bitch claims this nerd was attacked by an anti gun faggot a year ago. But the nerd I'm this video is named Mike Strickland while the guy who was attacked in that chicks article is named Will Saunderson.

That bitch is full of shit
>>
>>30589335
But niggers, yo.
>>
>>30589845
Not all BLM protestors are the same.
>>
>>30590610

That's why you don't let women be journalists
>>
Holy shit, looking through this thread, how many fucking shills does this place have now?
>>
>>30590769
I think a lot of former 4chan losers left for /r/the_donald
>>
>>30589352

Boy you've never been run up on and side smacked like a bitch by a full throttle hooligan have you?
>>
>>30589845
Most cops are chill in general.
>>
>>30590785
No, we left for eight chan.
>>
>>30590831
I wish. The assholes here in Richmond need to ease the fuck up.
>>
File: 5625207647_a20ab8cbf4_o.jpg (64 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
5625207647_a20ab8cbf4_o.jpg
64 KB, 720x540
>>30589251
>Justified?
Yes. Good idea or necessary? Probably not.

His channel is pretty good actually. The leader of Oregon's biggest anti-gun group hates him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v575dHq-D4
>>
So... the idiot went and literally put himself in front of the BLM crowd and deliberately provoked a confrontation - that's like the first rule of what not to do in any real self-defense training.

And he did it while packing half a dozen magazines, way more than you'd ever need in a realistic self defense situation. He's either a fucking idiot or he was outright hoping to get himself an excuse to start shooting people.

And it's a minor miracle he didn't win himself a Darwin Award courtesy of a patrol cop or the undercover cop in the very crowd that he repeatedly muzzleswept.
>>
>>30589840
Because there aren't enough black peeps in Portland to make up a significant body of BLM, but there are puh-lenty of white liberals. Most of the city, in fact.
>>
>>30589478
Just because it's "your right" doesn't make it not a fucking retarded decision that's asking to get yourself fucked up in some way. Rights come with a responsibility to use them wisely. He failed to heed that.
>>
>Look at the beard/glasses combination
>Obviously a Beta, no self control
>Basement dweller hasn't been in confrontational situations b4
>Wanted to let his dick hang
>Did it at the worst of times
>Bad representation for normal shooters
>>
>>30590769

We're all shills, even you.
>>
>>30589251
look at those commie john lennon wananbes with pony tales.
>>
This guy does not seem like he should be carrying a gun but I would like to see the video leading up to him pulling it. All you can see in the video is the black male sticking his chest out and trying to look intimidating while walking up on him and the other people closing in on his sides. He probably would not have gotten his ass beat.. probably. Probably isn't good enough for me.
>>
File: 1432687448057.jpg (56 KB, 599x542) Image search: [Google]
1432687448057.jpg
56 KB, 599x542
>>30589251
dumb blmers don't know he has a camera of his own lol. Continue to threaten his freedom of speech. Violent racist extremist continue to advance on him even though hes retreating.

>THATS JUST HOW WHITE FOLKS WILL DO YA
>>
I live in Multnomah Co and have a CHL, I swear if this retard gets our Shall Issue state turned into May Issue I'm going to be fucking pissed

If you think you're going to need a gun where you're going, don't fucking go there
>>
>>30589358

I was a cop and I have talked down black guys that were fuming, though it takes a lot to talk to them (or anybody really) down when they are at that level of rage. Man, lesbians. They are the worst when they're angry. I managed to talk one of them down. That was some difficult shit.
>>
>>30591156

Is it not his right to lawfully protest and petition against the petitioners? Should he hide away in his home afraid of their retribution for speaking his mind?
>>
>>30589251
You don't pull a gun unless you intend to fire it. This has served me well for the 20 years I've been carrying.
>>
At what point can you label someone a legitimate threat, say that a reasonable person would have been given cause to fear for their well being?

That black man was walking up to him, head down, chest out, standing up as tall as he can, doing everything with his body language that he could to be physically threatening. That's a giant red flag.

I'd like to see the whole incident before passing any kind of judgement either way.
>>
>>30591204

Pulling his gun successfully deescalated any tension toward him and warded off any potential threats, though I tend to agree with your logic and would likely not even been seen near such an event.
>>
>>30591215
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
>>
>>30589251
If you got to bust it out, you better use it.
>>
>>30591156
Did it take a fuck long time to get like mine did? Goddamn sheriff is an anti-gun faggot, and weighs that shit down with bureaucratic "processing" time measured in months...
>>
>>30591189
Since when is swinging a gun around "speaking your mind"?

If he's so well-known that BLM faggots recognize him on-sight as an "agitator" then maybe he needs to rethink his methods.
>>
>>30591230
>Okay I'll watch this.

>40s and 2m3s
Does exactly what the defendant in the OP did except he shot too lol.
>>
>>30591156
So let me get this straight: BLM is so fucking violent that being anywhere near them puts you in mortal danger to the point that journalist have to pull weapons on them, but it's the journalists fault, because BLM gets to determine now who gets to film them in public now?
>>
>>30590831
bullshit. we wouldn't be where we are now if cops were "chill". all of them are racist asshole that will shoot you for no reason.
>>
>>30591287

He didn't just show up and pull out a gun and say "fuck all niggers". We only saw the portion where a crowd of people was ganging up on him (and I find it funny that there was a cop car in the background of the video but no police to be found mitigating the scene).

>>30591290

Yeah, he showed some restraint honestly.
>>
>>30591277
I don't recall it taking particularly long, but then I don't have even a traffic ticket on my record. I think the website says it takes like a month or whatever and that's exactly how long it took. I even asked my character references if they were ever contacted and they both said no.
>>
>>30591320

You should watch this

>>30591230

And yes, I posted it.
>>
>>30591309
If BLM is so violent (I'm of the opinion they are a terrorist organization) then documentation without interaction should be sufficient to prove it.

I don't know what this guy's history is, but I'd like to see what happened before the clip in OP took place. How and why did they recognize him?
>>
>>30589530

BLM is anti-police brutality Anon, that isn't the same as being anti-cop.
>>
>>30591369

M8 for every riot or scuffle you hear about there are usually 5 or 6 marches/protests that didn't make the news because they were peaceful.
>>
>>30591405

Do you think what happened with sterling was police brutality?
>>
>>30591405
This is bait.
Have you ever watched a BLM protest?
>>
>>30591421
Fuck off.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"
"What do we want? Dead cops! When do we want it? Now!"

And fuck BLM
>>
>>30591427

Considering they got out and tackled and tased him as soon as they saw him because he matched a description yeah. They also had him subdued with two guns on him, so I find it unlikely that he would have even gone for his gun (he was tased so it seems plausible he could have been twitching), and even if he did I think that if they couldn't have stopped him from getting to it without shooting him they're woefully incompetent.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 630x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 630x470
>>30591461

And what about all the ones who were hanging out and chilling with Dallas cops before the shooting started?
>>
>"Glawk 18 with an extended clip!"
>>
>>30591330
From date of application(and I only have 1 parking ticket on my record, paid promptly) to appointment was 4 months, and another couple weeks to get the card.

Sheesh, I thought my driver's license photo was bad...

My people didn't get called either.
>>
>>30589941
>legally

Live a little, anon.
>>
>>30591500
Sympathizers.
>>
>>30591537

Anon it's a large, grassroots movement made up of many different individuals of differing opinions and views, some more moderate, others more radical. If you honestly look at everything this simplistically then you really need to pay closer attention.
>>
File: 6030303395_f2e1d6fe87_b.jpg (487 KB, 971x1024) Image search: [Google]
6030303395_f2e1d6fe87_b.jpg
487 KB, 971x1024
>>30591156
>I live in Multnomah Co and have a CHL, I swear if this retard gets our Shall Issue state turned into May Issue I'm going to be fucking pissed
This reminds me. I need to turn in my paperwork to the Sheriff's office asap for two reasons:

1) I need to do it before CCLs go "may issue" because you can tell from the charges that they're trying to make an example out of this retard.

2) I need to do it before they turn the Sheriff's office on 122nd & Glisan into a fucking homeless shelter and property crime and robberies skyrocket so I'm not afraid to walk down the street after 8 pm.
>>
>>30591533
FBI please.
I illegal CC everyday.
>>
If you go to a location to counter protest knowing a confrontation is likely to occur, how does that affect your liability in that confrontation if you have to defend yourself?

If someone threatens you, I'd it okay to muzzle sweep everyone around?

If a stranger who is in a self defense situation that does not involve me, points a gun at me, what right do I have for self defense against his negligence?

These are my questions from the video.
>>
>>30591554
>122nd

Not already being a hotbed of crime.
Get outta the 'Ham.
>>
>>30589362
>Was he there to cause trouble?

Basically. A blogger who can't help but put himself in questionable situations with volatile people, blatantly disregarding the first and most important rule of self defense: Don't fucking go where stupid people go. You don't walk 3 miles down the road to poke a beehive.
>>
>>30591554
>2) I need to do it before they turn the Sheriff's office on 122nd & Glisan into a fucking homeless shelter and property crime and robberies skyrocket so I'm not afraid to walk down the street after 8 pm.

That place is a fucking hot mess. I got in and out as fast as I could
>>
>>30589251
Idiot.

You try to calm everyone down, then try to leave before you resort to drawing unless you are in imminent danger which he wasn't.

Now he is gonna take it rectally from Tyrone and he hurt the 2A
>>
>>30591483

So would you willingly have nice, calm conversation about your suspect's previous activities after being told by dispatch that one of those previous activities involved threatening someone with a firearm? They would have been justified in drawing their guns immediately after seeing he met the description and commanding him to get on the ground where they can see him based on that information. But instead they tried to reason with Sterling, and it didn't work, and he resisted, resisted the taser, and went for his gun after the cop stuck his pistol in his chest and said "don't move". Who the fuck moves after you get a pistol stuck in your fucking chest?
>>
>>30591598
you're the idiot, he would have been justified in shooting a couple of those niggers because he was outnumbered and feared for his life.
>>
>>30591621
He had ample opportunity to leave and when he drew he was not in imminent danger.
>>
>>30591577
>>30591595
It's actually not that bad (but I'm glad I'm armed at home), but once they open up another 200+ beds for all the vagrants in the area that aren't here yet I expect things to get much, much worse. I've been here my whole life, but the Gateway area has plummeted so much in quality in the last 15 years it makes me so sad.

>>30591600
>Who the fuck moves after you get a pistol stuck in your fucking chest?
I'm just playing doubles advocate here, but someone who is afraid that he's about to be publicly executed by the police because the media has been telling him about trigger happy cops for the last 2 years nonstop.
>>
>>30591369
Well to me it's just a stunning revelation that the 4th estate is now expected to run and hide instead of standing their ground and reporting on BLM and running the risk of confrontation, pretty damning indictment on the state of American democracy
>>
>>30591627
and get sucked punched on his way out? you never turn your back to anyone being aggressive towards you, especially blacks.
>>
>>30589649
I think I'm going to move to Alaska and get away from all these idiots. Breath in that fresh mountain air... Keep my guns...
I love my country but it's shit the bed as of late and nobody seems to want to fix it. We need another world war to get everyone united again and get some population control. Or maybe not.
>>
>>30591642
I don't disagree with that statement.
But there's faster ways to leave and he didn't, even after he drew his firearm.
>>
File: 1362884420787.jpg (415 KB, 900x1164) Image search: [Google]
1362884420787.jpg
415 KB, 900x1164
>>30591654
>But there's faster ways to leave and he didn't, even after he drew his firearm.
Gotta get those scoops for all the Jewtube upboats!
>>
>>30591639
>I'm just playing doubles advocate here, but someone who is afraid that he's about to be publicly executed by the police because the media has been telling him about trigger happy cops for the last 2 years nonstop.

That's something I had thought of too. I blame the media for the whole mess to begin with, but that's just me. I can understand black paranoia around police, but swatting at a gun is tantamount, evidence wise, to grabbing for one. Even with perfect video evidence it would be next to impossible to distinguish.
>>
>>30591639
You are afraid of being publicly executed, ok.

i find that silly, but lets roll with it.

You are afraid of your life, and you dindu nuffin. So, you solution to this is to GIVE THE COPS A LEGITIMATE REASON TO SHOOT YOU.

We moved on to willful actions to pure natural selection at this point.
>>
>>30591573
Please respond
>>
>>30591600
If they found a guy who met the description they should have questioned him, not immediately assumed he was their perp. I know the rules are different in the U.S., and imo they're far to lax regarding when an officer can pull a gun, since they weren't even sure that it was the right guy, and it likely wasn't since he has an alibi (the shop owner said he had been selling CDs for a while in the parking lot, well before the cops showed up and denies he pulled his gun on anybody).

A better question is why would anybody go for their gun when they are pinned with two pistols pointed at him? The whole thing is suspicious to say the least. The cops likely saw him move his arm, assumed he was going for his gun, and rather than physically restraining him to stop him from getting to it (as any well trained, competent pair of cops should be able to do with a guy pinned to the ground), shot him.

It was gross incompetence at best and murder at worst.
>>
>>30591671
And now he is paying the price

>>30591678
My understand is that a lot of them have the mindset that they are revolting against the police and much like us they are willing to die for what they believe b
Or they are just stupid niggers.

Could be both
>>
>>30591639
I'm off the Springwater a couple blocks. After the shooting and clearing, there's meth heads everywhere. Driving to work this morning I saw five neighbors' garbage cans upended and dug through, shit all over the street.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous
>>
>>30589534
I feel like you're the type of person that's extremely sheltered.
>>
>>30591678
>You are afraid of your life, and you dindu nuffin. So, you solution to this is to GIVE THE COPS A LEGITIMATE REASON TO SHOOT YOU.
I dunno. Despite all the smoke we blow up our own asses the human race is a naturally irrational species and when you're under extreme stress the reptilian brain takes over and goes to fight or flight. There's no video that I know of of the events between the time that police arrived and when they took Sterling to the ground, but if you take the police account at face value then I guess he fought?
>>
>>30591693
If they are willing to die for their cause i see no reason to be upset for their death, at all. Especially when i dont agree with them.

People on /k/ expected me to feel a damn thing for LaVoy Finicum. Why? He knew EXACTLY what he was doing.
>>
>>30591686

It was (likely, as an official investigation has not even been completed) neither murder nor incompetence. They responded to a scene where a man in a red shirt selling CDs threatened someone with a firearm. That is the information they had going in to the call. Based on that, if they had guns out going in to it, it would have been justified. They have to assume there is a gun there because that is what is reported. They may find no gun later, but the police have to assume for their safety and the safety of others that there is a person threatening people with a gun at that call. Anything less could result in their deaths or the deaths of other innocent bystanders. That is the reality of the job, and while that scenario is rarely the case, it is one that an officer must be prepared for each shift they go to work (and worse scenarios than that). So when a large man, black, white, or indifferent, that matches the description of a man that has threatened people with a gun a short time prior, it is absolutely reasonable to go into that confrontation with authority and with the mindset that lethal force may be necessary. Especially when your second officer identifies a gun and your suspect moves his hand towards that gun.
>>
>>30591710
Jesus. this.

A mob is terrifying. The funny thing is a pistol or anything short of a LMG would be totally inadequate if a mob actually decides to kill you. You have to pray the pistol is enough mental intimidation the mob brakes away from you.
>>
>>30591728
I don't blame you. I have the mentality of "play stupid games win stupid prizes"
>>
>>30591746
Well, nobody wants to be first.
>>
>>30589587
yeah, and so are the other 95% of people on this board.
>>
>>30591756

But once you start shooting, everyone else is last...because they all run away..get it, it's a racing joke.
>>
File: 2cute4me.gif (2 MB, 389x415) Image search: [Google]
2cute4me.gif
2 MB, 389x415
>>30591746
>You have to pray the pistol is enough mental intimidation the mob brakes away from you.
...and if you watch the video further the mob is not leaving him alone and in the case of the two guys getting up in his face TOUCHING HIM. You have to be a special kind of stupid to prove how hard you are by advancing on a guy who just drew on you and then having the internalized death wish to put your hands on him in any way.
>>
>>30591756
Apparently the guy in OP does, because he refused to leave the scene after escalating tensions by drawing on the crowd

Fucker should have left as soon as they started chimping out at him and kept filming the whole time
>>
>>30591737

Except when it turns out that they completely fucked up and shot a guy who, according to eyewitness accounts, hadn't threatened anybody, especially since they should have been able to stop him from going for his gun without shooting him. Another thing that makes me extremely skeptical is that both officers had previously been investigated for use of excessive force. Also even if it is justified under American or Louisiana law, pulling your gun on somebody who just matches a description would probably be deemed unjustified in most developed countries, which is a perfect example of how poorly American cops are trained. They are trained in escelation instead of de-escelation.
>>
>>30589840
Because some people think that black lives should matter as much as white lives.
>>
>>30591778

The sad part is, they seem to be too stupid to realize that a gun pointed at them could equal death. In other words, they are so angry they do not internalize death. That's how fucking mad they are.
>>
>>30589311
He should have waited till he got beat up a little bit, then killed them all. The ol' zim zam flim flam.
>>
>>30590557
You really don't question anything, do you?
>>
>>30591795
>Another thing that makes me extremely skeptical is that both officers had previously been investigated for use of excessive force
I get what you're saying, but I think it's hard to be an active duty patrol cop and have a spotless record in terms of "excessive force". No suspect is going to think that the pig arresting them is using the "correct level of force" to detain them. Though it would definitely depend on what your rate of detention is as an officer.
>>
>>30591795

"witness accounts" aren't facts. They are accounts. And they often times contradict. The legal process sorts of reliable and unreliable accounts. Also, with the way the officer's "pinned" Sterling (he wasn't pinned, by the way), he still had full use of his right arm, which could easily access the gun in the right hand front pocket. And nobody had a better view of that right arm than the officers trying to bring Sterling into compliance for a lawful search and questioning after a citizen said he threatened them with a firearm. I don't care what is justified or not in other countries, it is irresponsible and dangerous to public safety for officers to wait to have a gun drawn on them before they draw theirs. Mind you, drawing a gun does NOT mean someone has to be shot. It is merely insurance that if the suspect decides to attack, that you don't have to both react and draw, you just have to react. But your cucked officers don't even understand basic gunfighting.
>>
>>30589835
>retreat
I don't know Oregon's self defense laws to the letter but many places there is no obligation to retreat and reasonable fear of grievous bodily harm is enough, Oregon is one of those places.
If a mob is advancing upon you in a confrontational and aggressive manner you are well within the law to draw in self defense.
>>30589949
Really this, honestly.
>>
>>30591845

Something else to consider is that police forces in the U.S. conduct their own internal investigations, which generally turn up nothing (shocking), so the results of any such investigations or "justified" shootings can't really be trusted, especially with cops notorious tendency to hold fellow officers accountable when they fuck up.
>>
>>30591882

So we should condemn people when we can't prove that they did anything wrong? Is that what you are suggesting?
>>
>>30590831

Why can't our cops be fascist and allow civilians to help in ensuring BLM type protestors are quickly dispersed in the name of the government?
>>
>>30591882
Oh believe me. I don't trust the police. Just like I don't trust the government. I don't think anyone should. Not because I believe in chemtrails or ZOG conspiracies or anything (I don't), but because the police and the government are made of other people. Specifically people who are strangers, and just because a stranger wears a uniform or has a fancy suit on TV doesn't mean s/he gives a shit about you or anyone but himself/herself.

>>30591898
I don't think he's suggesting that at all, but the police and government never have to answer for any of their monkey business because they always investigate themselves. And before you ask I have absolutely no idea how to "fix" any of that.
>>
>>30589358
>>30589384
>>30589388
>>30589417
>>30589457
>>30591163
Five shekels for me!

Seriously though, good points guys.
>>
>>30591926
>And before you ask I have absolutely no idea how to "fix" any of that.

I wouldn't ask that. That's an impossible question if I ever heard one. Asking the government to police itself is sketchy, HOWEVER, the federal government investigating a state police agency should give most people enough of a distance to feel comfortable in my opinion (which could be wrong).
>>
>>30591861

Witness accounts are evidence admissible in court, and as of yet nobody else has come forward to contradict this one. Also considering that American cops have been shown by independent investigations to be relatively trigger happy, poorly trained, and prone to excessive force, the fact that they saw his arm doesn't mean jack shit. Maybe he was going for his gun, but if he was I still fail to see how two supposedly trained experts would have been unable to stop him without shooting him.

On top of all that, the police illegally detained the shop owner who had filmed them, and illegally searched his store and confiscated his phone and store security camera.

>I don't care what is justified or not in other countries

You should, considering they clearly set a better example than America for how to properly train police to de-escalate a situation and prevent the loss of human life.
>>
>>30591898

What I'm saying is that when a police department internally investigates a case of excessive force or officer abuse that we shouldn't buy it until it's confirmed by an independent source. An internal investigation is about as good as no investigation.
>>
>>30591957
>Also considering that American cops have been shown by independent investigations to be relatively trigger happy, poorly trained, and prone to excessive force,

Mhmm, show me your studies. Please provide non-biased non-euroshit links.

>On top of all that, the police illegally detained the shop owner who had filmed them, and illegally searched his store and confiscated his phone and store security camera.

Again, show me the evidence that they had no legal power to do so. I imagine they got a warrant that night listing all the things they confiscated and haven't bothered to release that. They could have also used other laws to get those recordings sans warrants. What, you think the brits get warrants for all the recordings they steal?

And lastly, what euroshit agency do you work for that you think you're so superior to US LEOs? I'm genuinely curious, because US cops have a lot more to deal with than most euroshit cops. That does not excuse them from illegal or improper behavior, but trying to use euroshit cops as a barometer for acceptable police practices in the US is a poor equivocation.
>>
>>30591989

So, when the US Department of Justice decides to step in and conduct an investigation, that to you is internal? Because that is the US government planting their bootheel sternly in the investigation process. A very pro BLM US government.
>>
>>30592007

https://www.hrw.org/legacy/about/initiatives/police.htm

http://time.com/3609811/police-brutality-united-states-un-ferguson-torture/

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/opa/press-releases/attachments/2015/03/04/ferguson_police_department_report.pdf

http://www2.ohchr.org/english/bodies/cerd/docs/ngos/usa/USHRN15.pdf

>Again, show me the evidence that they had no legal power to do so.

My mistake, the owner is sueing the police, claiming they confiscated his property without a warrant, so we'll have to see how that pans out in court.

>I'm genuinely curious, because US cops have a lot more to deal with than most euroshit cops.

They have armed criminals in Europe and Canada Anon, but somehow American police shootings are still much higher even relative to the U.S. crime rate than other countries.
>>
>>30592021

The DOJ doesn't investigate every police shooting or case of excessive force, the vast majority are conducted by the police departments themselves.
>>
>>30589251

Justified

Rowdy crowd pushing him away with intimidation and assaults

He draws and points

They back off

He eventually backs away when a member of the crowd holds them back (so he doesn't get clubbed from behind)

Pretty much a perfect case of why you carry
>>
>>30591805
>wait to get beat up "a little bit"
>get sucker punched
>lights out
>hit head on pavement
>die
>liberals don't prosecute the murderer
>also he stole your gun while you were lying there
>stippled it once he got home too
>>
>>30591018

Fuck off you victim blaming faggot

He had every right to be on that street and not get assaulted
>>
>>30591799
nah, they just know that if they go down, theys homies got theys backs and you gonna be dead anyway
>>
>>30589358
>Can't speech check a nigger
>>
>>30589628
> righteous asswhupping

You're dead. Good job.
>>
>>30589628

>one punch

You're dead

Now what?
>>
>>30592084
Man, you must've thought those links would knock me out of the park. Well, I have saved them, and when I have time I will read them. This may take a week, or more. It will not not happen in this topic. I simply do not have the time at the moment to spend the next 3-5 hours analyzing and reading. I need to go to bed so I can get up for work tomorrow.

However, I thank you for recognizing that the store owner is in the process of a lawsuit and nothing has been proven. I do not appreciate the candor in your last remark, however, considering that US crime gets a much larger percentage of media time than other parts of the "western developed world". Not only that, crime rates have been steadily falling in the US across the board since the 90s. Either way, I cannot debate any farther. I must go to sleep so I can go to work in 5 hours.
>>
>>30589251
>Justified?
Legally? I doubt it. But if they did it for the reasons I'd assume, it sucked for him personally I'm sure but it wasn't really unjustified. My assumption is they arrested him mostly to remove him from the situation in such a manner as he could not simply leave and return later lest there be another incident which could very easily spiral out of control. It also gives them time to sort out some of the details. Sometimes it just sucks to be the little guy but all the video seems to show a lot of confrontation being brought to him, they were advancing on him to force him out and they have no right to do that to him in a public space just because he doesn't toe their line.
>>
>>30592177
Get your sleep moron, nothing in this thread is worth being a zombie over much less making it harder to earn money and contribute to the economy.
>>
>>30591767
/thread
>>
>>30589587
>>>/r//breitbart/
>>
>>30592207
this. they just wanted him out of there. he had every right to be there and not be assaulted, and even defend himself if need be, but the police preferred to put him in jail for the night over scraping some nigger off the street a few hours later.
>>
>>30592207
>they have no right to do that to him in a public space just because he doesn't toe their line.
Maybe not, but drawing a gun is escalation and an asynchronous display of force. If they were actually attacking him then yes shoot the fuck out of the terrorists. But advancing and telling someone to leave isn't fucking grounds for threatening to shoot them, and that's exactly what he did when he drew and didn't follow through. It fucking proves he didn't really feel like he was about to get fucked up in a bad way, which he then made worse by not getting the hell out of there when he had multiple chances.

This fucking guy handled himself all wrong and his behavior is putting the rights of other CHL holders in Oregon at risk.
>>
>>30592128
That's why you bring a buddy who also carries
>>
>>30589377
This is the crux of the issue.

I'm gonna post a quick guide for all of you wanna-be operators who are thinking about packing heat and going to a BLM protest or what the fuck ever.

Disclaimer: I'm not a fucking lawyer and despite what I'm writing here, it seriously varies greatly from state to state (and even county to county, town to town).

Pretty much every state has laws governing their escalation of force for self-defense. What that means is that there is a right time to pull your gun and in a situation like this, you are going to get arrested. The first standard most places go with is whether or not you're in danger of grievous bodily harm/death. In other words, are you about to fucking die or come close too it? If you're in a big crowd that answer is no. You need to run away.

A bunch of you fuckers are immediately screaming out "BUT I'M NOT A FUCKING PUSSY!" Well then lets examine this scenario a little bit more closely

You decide to get strapped for your local BLM protest. You head down there and are watching the show. Suddenly Jamal is curious to know why you: a pasty white, overweight, greasy son-of-a-bitch wearing a bowling shirt with dragons all over it is doing at his protest. Not in a threatening manner, he's legitimately curious as to why you're here. So you answer something stupid about counter protesting. The 25 black people who are near, now gather behind Jamal to see a real-life racist. You and Jamal argue back and forth. You let the word "nigger" slip out of your cheeto-dust encrusted cock hole.

You've done it now. Jamal says he's gonna beat your ass. So you draw your Glock & Wesson .55HK and tell him to back the fuck off.

Lets stop right here and examine the two possible outcomes of this scenario in the next post...
>>
>>30592400

He didn't shoot, you mong. Drawing doesn't mean firing (attempted homicide in the least, whether lawful or not)

They assaulted him

He assaulted back with a firearm

Escalation of force is a real thing

Note how he's not charged with attempted homicide/murder, just assault ("menacing")

They're crucifying him for daring to stand up to a mob. Let that sink in.
>>
He just used a gun to tell a crowd of people to fuck off, I honestly don't see the problem.
>>
>>30592400
>escalation and an asynchronous display of force
Not when it's a mob and one that is repeatedly escalating its behavior towards you.
You just don't understand how mobs modify human behavior do you?
>putting the rights of other CHL holders in Oregon at risk.
You seem to have given your state up yourself when you've sided with a bunch of bullies trying to force journalists out of a public space.
>>
>>30592458
except being surrounded by a large crowd is threatening, and exactly when youd want to be able to defend yourself with a gun, and theres literally nothing justified about assaulting someone for using their freedom of speech nor is it illegal.

theres a reason theyre charging him with something so insignificant. he was mostly justified. the only thing he didnt do right was walked away instead of running.
>>
>>30589530
>fuck the police !
>somebody get the police, hes got a gun !
niggers are hypocrites
>>
>>30592458

1-Jamal backs down, but a couple of the 1000 cops who are at an event like this saw you draw it. You're going to jail. I guarantee you at least 10 of those 25 people who gathered behind Jamal are filming your ass spout bullshit, hoping to get you fired from a job. This bullshit will be played in court, and transcripts of posts you made on here will be read aloud in court. You will go to jail.

2-Jamal comes after you despite the gun. So you shoot him. Congratulations! You just shot a black guy at a Black Lives Matter protest. The LAPD will get a collective erection, but how do you think the crowd there is going to react. Your best case scenario is that they give you over to the cops where the 1st outcome will play itself out. Or they could just fucking swarm you and beat you into the ground. This footage will be played all over the news, the cops will find your CP collection, and everyone on /k/ will hate you because you're a shitty example of people who own guns and/or carry.

If you want to go to a BLM protest and watch the inevitable shit-show then GO UNARMED! If that sounds dangerous, then stay the fuck home and be armed there.

If you're black however, carry a gun and show all your other jiggaboo friends that the 2nd Amendment is for everyone regardless of skin color (unless their felons, then don't do this)
>>
>>30592479
He had plenty of opportunities to leave. Nobody was behind him, he could have kept walking away. He fucking stood around and bitched about being scared.

If he tried to leave and they followed him into a blocked off alley or structure then yes he'd have all the reason in the world to draw and shoot anyone that came at him.

Bottom line is he could have withdrawn from the situation but didn't. Say whatever ideological bullshit you want, if he fucking shot anyone I guarantee a jury would hang him out to dry for never having even attempted to leave.

>muh rights
>muh stand my ground

There's this thing called reality which some people are in tune with, others are not. The reality is no matter what the second amendment says, pulling a gun on a crowd of agitated niggers is going to do nothing but agitate them further. If you're not willing to come to terms with this, stop carrying a fucking gun because you're too much of a fucking reality-challenged autist to be responsible with it.
>>
>>30592528

Apart from the whole victim blaming aspect:

Do you really think they'd have treated him any differently if they were walking down a suburban street, and he got out the shotgun/rifle and pointed at them when they cross his property line?

Nope, they'd crucify him exactly the same if he was a home owner and they assaulted him the same way on his lawn.

It doesn't matter where you are now, except being in your house that's broken into.
>>
>>30592537

He was leaving; he was afraid to turn around. So, once he felt safe enough to, he did.

You never turn your back on a crowd of people. NEVER EVER EVER. As they're chase after you.
>>
>>30592506
Actually there is. If you get into an argument with someone else while carrying and it gets to the point where the other party is threatening to beat your ass? If you pull out a gun you're escalating a situation, and at best its brandishing at worst its a felony.

Its not even a free speech issue.

It would be if say a cop pulled his gun on you and told you that you had the wrong opinion about an issue.

Its not when you picked a fight with a guy twice your size and then pull a gun when he gets tired of your bullshit.
>>
>>30592495
>You just don't understand how mobs modify human behavior do you?
I do and that's why I fucking avoid them in the first place, like any sane individual with an intact instinct for self-preservation.
>>
>>30592537

>pulling a gun agitates people already assaulting and agitating you

If you pull when you didn't provoke the attack, you're in the right, by law.

Notice how they said he provoked it by saying racist stuff to some black women? That's why he's in jail now.
>>
>>30592552
It depends on the state on whether or not he'd be charged, but in general yeah he would get arrested because thats a pretty fucking stupid thing to do.
>>
If he wasn't gonna shoot, why did he point the gun at people?
>>
>>30592571

>don't wear that bikini, or you might get raped

You're apologizing for uncivilized behavior.
>>
>>30592566
>Actually there is. If you get into an argument with someone else while carrying and it gets to the point where the other party is threatening to beat your ass? If you pull out a gun you're escalating a situation, and at best its brandishing at worst its a felony.
actually theres not. its not illegal to stand on public property and spout your beliefs. it IS illegal to assault or threaten to assualt someone for using their freedom of speech.

a correct parallel would be if youre arguing with a cop and threaten to beat his ass. guess what hes going to do? hes going to pull his firearm and arrest you or shoot you if you get violent. youre delusional if you think youre ever legally justified in threatening or assaulting someone for saying something you disagree with.
>>
>>30592590

>a group of people assault you on your lawn
>you pull a rifle/shotgun
>stupid

America deserves what's coming to it
>>
>>30592599
No, I live in Portland and have to watch retards sperging out about something on an almost weekly basis. Being at a BLM protest for any reason other than you're a cop attempting to keep it under control is a recipe for disaster.

Chimps gonna chimp, I'm not a chimp so I have no intention of joining in their activities.
>>
File: graphic mauling.gif (507 KB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
graphic mauling.gif
507 KB, 250x216
>>30589251
>finger off trigger
>gun pointed at ground
>HE'S A DANGER TO EVERYONE AROUND HIM, I'M GLAD HE'S OFF THE STREET

the man is a coward who put himself in a dumb situation and everyone who felt threatened by him is a massive pussy
>>
>>30592479
>They're crucifying him for daring to stand up to a mob
Niggers are a protected class now.
>>
>>30589251
Leftists gave up their guns, voted to take them away from everyone else's and asked for more government to enforce their will, well there it is. Those 'storm troopers' are what more government looks like. Hope those faggots are happy.
>>
>>30592618

Yes, you are.

You're blaming the person for going to an event for whatever reason, and it's his or her fault for being assaulted if they don't like why he's there.

You're enabling the behavior of the "chimps" (the anarcho white fags are just as bad).

When they come to your suburb, have fun with them, because it's the same laws that will affect you here.
>>
>>30592528
>shoot someone
>everyone around you swarms you and beats you up

that's not how human beings work in real life
>>
>>30592648
He made the decision to go there with a gun, so he had some idea of what could happen.

They chimped out. Instead of leaving like a rational person and letting the cops deal with it (or not) he decided to pull a gun even though he didn't have to use it. Which makes it an empty fucking threat, brandishing, whatever you want to call it.

I'd really prefer BLM protests not come to my neighborhood, and I don't know why they would as it wouldn't give them much visibility. But I do know what the laws are and which actions are in my favor, and which are not.
>>
>>30592528
>. Or they could just fucking swarm you and beat you into the ground.
we actually had a pair or trio of /k/ommandos try this, all the black people ran like hell.
In Dallas, all the black people ran like hell when one of their own went full postal against the cops.
>>
>>30592622
He pointed it at people, that's a still right before his holstering it.
>>
>>30592686
And those /k/ommandos are now where? Oh that's right, the one who shot a bunch of feral dindus is rotting in the county lock-up despite >muh 2A muh feared for muh life
>>
>>30592680
>its illegal to pull a gun if you dont use it
>not using a gun when you pull it somehow makes your actions not justified
>backing away slowly from a crowd of people following you doesnt count as trying to leave
you clearly dont know much about which laws are are in your favor
>>
>>30592708
>“We’re locked and loaded,” SaigaMarine told the camera as he brandished a pistol. Referring to protesters using a racial slur, he said the pair planned to visit the protest to “do a little bit of reverse cultural enriching.”

I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Hmm.

also I never heard anything about their sentencing.
>>
>>30592708
I believe trial is still pending/ongoing but yeah.

It was still clear SD however. Any decent DA can get them out of that easy considering the vids after the fact and before with the "protesters" quite clearly stating they were gonna fuck up whitey. let alone when our brave and retarded /k/ommandos tried to GTFO and got, or nearly got cornered in a dead end alley
>>
>>30592708
might have something to do with them recording themselves literally saying they were going to the protest to shoot niggers
>>
>>30592458
>>30592528

This, doe.
>>
>>30592708

He's in because of taking memes too far

If they didn't say shit on camera, he be out by now.
>>
>>30592745
no

despite how dumb niggers are, they aren't actually willing to charge at someone who just shot tyrone to beat them up.
>>
>>30592758
He's incredibly lucky that despite magdumping his 1911 he didn't kill anyone
>>
>>30592809
you say that like 1911s are known for their magazine size
>>
>>30592739
>DA
No one refers to defense attorneys as 'DAs'. DA usually means district attorney.
>>
>>30592815
but how do you not hit somthing vital in a mob of people not that far infront of you with 7-8 shots?
>>
>>30592815
well between that and shooting at nothing but sets of floating eyes and teeth I can't judge him too harshly I suppose
>>
>>30592821
im not a law guy, but thank you.
>>
>>30592824
did he not hit anyone or not kill anyone?

these are very different things
>>
>>30592831
Injuries were reported, I said Vitals were not hit.
>>
>>30592831
He somehow managed to shoot a lot of hands knees and elbows
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.