[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jason Blaha Fake Soldier/Merc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: v8QOIHy.png (471 KB, 854x469) Image search: [Google]
v8QOIHy.png
471 KB, 854x469
As we all know Jason Blaha is the worst fraud in the entire fitness industry but now he is trying to break into the weapons industry too. He is a complete fraud who knows nothing about weapons or tactics.

He recently did a video claiming he was hired by president Bill Clinton to kill drug king pins in the 90s in South America. Worse than that he told all veterans to go "Fu*k themselves"

We need everybody to dislike every video he has posted and let him know what we think of this disgusting behaviour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erBZLL3TdOw
>>
>>29904642

>bitches about fake soldier/merc
>wants us to be his personal army

;^)
>>
>>29904642
I'd rather not give his video any views then.

Also, not your personal army
>>
>>29904642
Disliking videos is still promotion for them. YouTube literally pays him more when you do it.

Also, not your personal army.
>>
Why the shit are you spreading his videos around?

Fucking cretin
>>
>>29904642
>As we all know Jason Blaha is the worst fraud in the entire fitness industry

I didn't know that.

Who?
>>
You question his legitimacy? Where were you when Jason was wading in some waist deep patti field in some central american hell during the blow wars?

Where were you when Jason was having his precious semen sucked from his over taxed balls by reptilian breeders for their clone army?
>>
what, you guys don't know about his draw speed? he's literally so fast that the camera can't keep up with him
>>
>>29904727
Here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTq4uvUzKO8
>>
>>29904642
He grew a beard, so he must be a legit operator.
>>
Here is some info on the great Mercenary Jason Bloho

http://genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
>>
>>29904727
He's only saying that because he doesn't know who vegaingains is or the guy who founded crossfit.
>>
>>29904727
Jason Blaha former bodybuilder who got caufht selling steroids. Has tons of negative feedback for his fitness reviews and calling out other peeps who sell snake oil suppliments or juicers. Has a firearms/libertarian channel which offends a lot of his fitness followers.

Even if i dont agree with everything he says I respect those that dont cowtail to those who disagree. I subscribe to him
>>
>>29904922
https://youtu.be/CJVMkzGM5h4
>>
>>29904980
Seriously? The guy is a complete fraud who knows nothing about training or firearms. He cannot even draw his side arm for gods sake.

He is completely crazy! Why subscribe to him when there are actual former soldiers you could be supporting?
>>
>>29904980
K-O-W-T-O-W Mr. Ford sound it out.
>>
>>29904809
Dude watches too much TV.

"I won't/can't go into detail, but..." and "I don't want to brag, but..." are immediate indicators that the person speaking is full of shit.
>>
>>29905053
I subscribe to many different channels for firearm related videos. Would you be impressed to know yankeemarshall & sootch00 are also among my subscriptions? Prefer moonbasealpha & canditohq
>>
File: 1410798780800.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1410798780800.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>29904980
>people who lift hate him for doing steroids

Uh, how about people hate him for being exposed for a fraud in almost every single area that he claims to be an expert in? How about people hate him because he spends the vast majority of his time fencing criticism and responding to "haters"? Do you see red flags here? The guy tells Hollywood tier war stories and continues to do so despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. It's not like I lose sleep over it, but it is painfully evident that Blahaha is a completely worthless human.
>>
>>29905123
Nothing wrong with YankeeMarshall.
>>
>>29904642
What a monster!
>>
>>29905167
Ice cream tactical fitness juggernaut. All suppliments are bullshit and M&P is jesus
>>
>>29904809
That last clip of him putting aggressive vets in the ground made me cringe hard.
>>
>>29905492
>clip
>>
>>29904809
Wow, haven't seen this before nor seen a lot of these clips
>>
>>29904642
>We need everybody to dislike every video he has posted

Take it to /b/ then, faggot.
>>
File: 1462856163852.gif (2 MB, 380x238) Image search: [Google]
1462856163852.gif
2 MB, 380x238
>>29904642
Wtf
>>
File: bd1.gif (942 KB, 400x210) Image search: [Google]
bd1.gif
942 KB, 400x210
>>29908138
>>
>>29904958
Vegan Gain is also a fucking fraud. Only Zyzz was legit, and he's dead.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.