[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most useless NATO members, most incompetent NATO armies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 35
File: Still using m60.jpg (67 KB, 610x361) Image search: [Google]
Still using m60.jpg
67 KB, 610x361
Useless -

I would give this award to Turkey for them being a conscript based army with no professionalism in their officer structure and general allah snackbar attitude. Turkey not having any indigenous military product or them not having any industry at all also makes them useless as they come other than few US bases they provide to USA. Even newly added Baltic states provide much larger geopolitical gains to NATO.

Incompetent - If we discount newly added ex Soviet states, Turkey again is the obvious choice specially compared to professional and highly trained army of Greece, Italy, France, U.K, U.S.A and even small states like Denmark and Netherlands

Am I right anons and what would be your choices.
>>
>>28333293
>M60
Those are M48s you imbecile.

>Greek Army
>highly-trained
An-gyro immediately.

Kebab SHTRONG!
>>
File: trots op onze jongens.jpg (371 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
trots op onze jongens.jpg
371 KB, 1600x1200
Dutch army
>less and less funding
>so little funding that we didn't have any money for training ammo
>sold most tanks (anything not sold is mothballed)
>Air Mobile Brigade not under own control
>can't even make NATO quota
The only reason we haven't been taken over yet is because Germany works as a buffer zone between us and Russia.
>>
>>28333293
Iceland, literally does nothing but hemorrhage money.
>>
>>28333293
>Turkey again is the obvious choice

Anally ravaged Russiaboo detected.
>>
>>28333364
soon to be rivalled by Montenegro, they have 2100 active personell
>>
File: 1367610006776.jpg (312 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1367610006776.jpg
312 KB, 800x600
>>28333293
> Turkey not having any indigenous military product
You wat m8? They make all kinds of shit, from tanks to drones to artillery.
And Romania and Bulgaria arent ex-soviet, just ex-WP. Soviet implies part of the USSR.
>>
>>28333491

>Turkey has industry
>Turkey has a military industry

You are talking about a snackbar Middle Eastern country anon.
>>
Baltic States!!!!
They're buying cheap shitty second hand equipment.
Air Force is non existing.
Have no armored vehicles.
>>
>>28333491
No they don't. Altay is a cheap K2 clone, Atak chopper is an Italian Mangust copy with Rolls Royce engines, Gur submarine is a German Type 209 armed with Harpoons and Tigerfish, Panter howitzer is a Singaporean FH-2000, etc. And most of abovementioned exists either on paper or in single digits while the actual army still uses Pattons and G3
>>
File: stop posting.gif (326 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
stop posting.gif
326 KB, 320x180
>>28333293
>professional and highly trained army of Greece
>>
>>28333293

>Mass Turkey rage
>compared to professional and highly trained army of Greece

Gee anon, I wonder what country you're from.
>>
>>28333293
this is the stupidest fucking post, Turkey has one of the best militaries in NATO

fucking greekfag
>>
>>28333767

this
>>
>>28333697
this is changing fast anon. the turks really want to devellop their defense industry. Most of what they do is shit however. And they have this strong feeling of being more clever than everyone.

short story :

>2000's or so
>turkshits buy french ERYX antitank missile.
>turks acquire licence. the french help them build facility and gives lots of insight for production
>a few months later turks are angry : missiles are not working. durka durka french missile sucks !
>french engineers go to turkey
>discover turks completely messed up production line
>thought it was a good idea to "do it their way"
>basically were trying to assemble parts in the wrong order, altered the quality of some parts, changed some components for others which were non compatible in terms of dimensions, resistance, etc.
>french engineers fix the shit anyway and prove to the butthurt turks YES the missile is working just fine
>turks now even more butthurt because of pride
>fast forward a week ago
>turks say they would buy licence for SAMP/T from EUROSAM .
>oh boy...

kemalism secular republicanism being replaced by snackbar attitude and islamo-nationalism makes turkey into one of the potentially most cancerous nations on earth. plus the fact the turks accomplished the exploit of pissing off :
- russia because of syria
- the us because of snackbarism
- israel because of support towards palestine
- europe because of nationalism and migrants
- china because of support of turkmen terrorists
- iran because sunni/shia

...then desperately tried to become friends again with everyone, with the candidness of a 6 years old child when he got no friends anymore.

So yeah, fuck turkshit and their kebabs. I more than hope they will turn into a real islamist shithole and stirr up shit all around then get out of nato so everyone will have a good reason to gangrape them and send them back to uzbekistan from where they should have never got out in the first place.
>>
>>28333293
>Still using m60.jpg
They still use M-48's.
>>
>>28333767
>>28333777
>>28333753
And I wonder where you're from.
Turkish Army is a big paper tiger. Most of their equipment is outdated, some even ridiculously outdated (M-48's for fucks sake) and their army has been pruned of any dissenters not licking Erdogan's balls. Observe how Saudi Army is getting savagely raped by Houthis in Yemen. Just because you have money and numbers doesn't mean you have a great army. Turkish army took a turn and is now becoming like one of those Arab armies.
Those new Turkish projects are just copies of foreign projects, and made in single-digit numbers.
Strategically speaking, Turkey lacks a lot of shit and it's surrounded by people who hate them.
Since lately they have been compared with Russia, and Russian Army is far far superior.
One example: Turkish best SAM system is upgraded Hawk.
Another example: S-400 deployed in Armenia, Crimea and Syria, and some ship-based S-300's in Black Sea could shut down Turkish airspace.
Russia and Turkey simply can't be compared, Russian armed forces are on different tier.
>>
>>28333293
Pay denbts
>>
>>28333293
Ass-ravaged Greek detected
>>
>>28333331
>>28333377
>>28333491
>>28333753
>>28333767
>>28333777
>>28334024
>>28334033
>Muslim Bro samefagging this hard
You will never be European, you filthy roaches.
>>
>>28334015
Remove slavs!
>>
>>28333293
Poland
>>
>>28333293
official NATO competence ranks

>God Emperor of Mankind Tier
USA

>absolute dog shit dead weight that are only sovereign by the good graces of the United States and would otherwise be totally incapable of protecting themselves tier

Everyone else
>>
>>28334058

You don't to praise Greece anon. You just don't.
>>
>>28333331
>An-gyro immediately.
damnit now i want a Smelly Lamb Sandwich(tm) with extra onion and extra tzatziki sauce.
>>
File: albshits.png (65 KB, 582x925) Image search: [Google]
albshits.png
65 KB, 582x925
>CTRL+F
No Albania anywhere?
http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=albania
>>
>>28334317
Oh, and i forgot to add.
Budget of 110 million.
Yeah, let that sink in. What a fucking joke.
Damn turkshit muslims
>>
>>28334317
>no artillery

Albania pre-1400s now
>>
>>28333293
>Turkey
>not Greece
Fuck off kid
>>
>>28333293
turkey is worse than useless, they're acting against NATO interests
>>
>>28333570
That doesn't discount that they have a functioning domestic military industry.
>>
File: joke.png (261 KB, 400x831) Image search: [Google]
joke.png
261 KB, 400x831
>>28334365
Only aircraft = Transport aircraft
0 MBT's
AFV = 700 right?
They consider Land Rovers and Humvees armored. They only have 200 actual APCs
>>
>>28334058
>implying I even posted ITT until you mentioned me
>implying people in the Balkans don't have some of the old European DNA
>implying they didn't migrate from the Balkans to Scandinavia
I can see you're still devastated from the rekking. With that said Greece is the absolute worst member of NATO, albania is trash too, so are the dutch, soon to be Montenegro on the shit list too, but Greece takes the cake.
>>
>>28334412
Albania > Greece ?
Are you high or what?
>>
File: 1366068000437.jpg (76 KB, 684x446) Image search: [Google]
1366068000437.jpg
76 KB, 684x446
>>28333293
Reminder that Turkey is illegally occupying Cyprus land and literally no one except Greece, Serbia, and Cyprus itself gives a shit because they're too paranoid with losing Turkey as a buffer against Russia.
>>
File: looksfine.png (70 KB, 587x949) Image search: [Google]
looksfine.png
70 KB, 587x949
>>28334412
>>
>>28334425
Albos are scum but they at least work, ffs Greeks can barely run their country as it is they may have hardware but they are as incompetent as the Russians. You can argue albos had some success recently but when was the last time Greece fought a successful war(not a NATO action)?
>>28334437
>the only countries that care were cucked bynthe turks
No surprise
>>
File: canbeargued.....png (46 KB, 318x727) Image search: [Google]
canbeargued.....png
46 KB, 318x727
>>28334462
>You can argue albos had some success recently
>6k vs 1k
>Can't take ground even with NATO constant airstrikes
>>
File: albshitscannotintowar.png (58 KB, 349x861) Image search: [Google]
albshitscannotintowar.png
58 KB, 349x861
>>28334462
>>
>>28334483
If only nato fags had let us to steamroll those muslim fucks back to where they belong
>>
>>28334412
>Dutch among the bad nato partners

Sure their government is rekking their potential army. But the Dutch have been involved with all nato related peacemissions for more than 2 decades now. There is a reason why many forces in Afghanistan chose to adopt what came to be known as the 'dutch approach' in policy towards locals.

Their army is small and pretty much in a disarmed state atm. But unlike plenty other countries in the same state of affairs, they actually add to Nato missions and have the experience it brings.
>>
>>28334206
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/europe/pl-budget.htm
>>
>>28334500
Ex-yugo countries are always so butthurt that civilized nations stop their attempted genocides
>>
>>28334483
Yet they still got their Independence which was their goal.
>outnumbered 4 to 1
>serbshit still couldn't wipe them out
>>28334500
Serbs were pretty beat up at this point, didn't help that they had just lost 3 other wars in less than a decade.
>>28334511
They do contribute a lot which is why America would have their back if anything happened, doesn't change that they neutered themselves.
>>
>>28334492
wow serbs are shit soldiers
>>
Haha! You people hate one of your strongesr and bravest allies so much! You would backstab them and insult them even in front of your shared enemy. More suicidal European behavior
>>
>>28334557
Serbs didn't lose 3 wars.
They only lost in Croatia. Slovenia basically wasn't a war, it was YNA action, not Milošević. Bosnia is a stalemate. Still, they control 49% of ethnically compact territory.
>>
>>28334588
>one of your strongest allies
>Turkey
That's not how you spell Philippines.
>>
>>28334588
>suicidal
What's suicidal is allying with Muslims, or letting them come to your country.
>>
>>28334593
Slovenia was a failed attack and the JNA were repelled in days. They lost in Croatia, lost in Bosnia, and lost in Kosovo. Their military goals were to stop them from declaring Independence and everyone of those countries got it.
>>
File: Serbia_in_the_Yugoslav_Wars.png (106 KB, 1285x892) Image search: [Google]
Serbia_in_the_Yugoslav_Wars.png
106 KB, 1285x892
>>28334557
>>outnumbered 4 to 1
>serbshit still couldn't wipe them out
I don't think you know how counter insurgency warfare works , especially with airstrikes hitting all the time.
>Serbs were pretty beat up at this point, didn't help that they had just lost 3 other wars in less than a decade.
That's really shit history. Serbian army (YNA) didn't participate in more then a years combat in the Bosnian war, and a year and a half in the Croatian theater. Didn't lose if they didn't fight, and what they did fight was very succesfull. Like the siege of Sarajevo and Croatia being 50% occupied. And i would hardly call the 50/50 split of Bosnia by RSK a loss. Versus NATO airstrikes and much higher numbering mujahedeen? Great succes, i mean they were fighting muslims so not that impressive.
>>
>>28334214
Sadly sort-of true
Everybody else (including my country) wants to be useless and mooch off the U.S. so they can waste their money on dumbass liberal shit and contribute nothing militarily
>>
>>28333293
Everywhere in Europe with the possible exceptions of Poland and Britain (though those are only due to not having heard terrible things about them as of late)
As a general rule, funding is being cut, morale is low, and standards are down.

Also, turkey is a kebab state, so yeah, OP, you're right about them being shit by default.
>>
>>28334624
Slovenia wasn't a war, Milosevic dick measuring at best, i mean if you consider 50 people killed in total a war...
>>
>>28334624
>JNA were repelled in days
Yes, because soldiers literally had no ammo. Milošević didn't sanction that action, he didn't care about Slovenia. He made a deal with Slovenian leadership for them to leave easily in exchange for not supporting Croats.
>they lost in Croatia
Yes, but goal was never keeping Croatia (that was YNA goal, and it failed hard), goal was carving out ethnic Serb territory. In that aspect it failed.
>lost in Bosnia
As I said, Bosnia was a stalemate. Goal was never keeping Bosnia, but carving out ethnic Serb territory. Serbs got almost half of country with 30% of population. They didn't really lose.
Bosnia is a non-functional state and has virtually no future. Serbs achieved their goal, they live in ethnically compact entity.
>Kosovo
Yes, that was a loss, but I was talking about ''they lost 3 wars previously''.
>>
>>28334629
Mujaheddin in Bosnia are basically a meme. Yeah they existed, but they didn't number much (compared to Bosnian Muslim army), nor did they influence the war much, besides slaughtering some civilians here and there.
Also, Serbs had superiority in arms.
Airstrikes only started later in Bosnia.
I'm this guy>>28334667, I'm just correcting you.
>>
>>28334557
>Yet they still got their Independence which was their goal.
Shit history again. This is 10000% false.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council_Resolution_1244
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumanovo_Agreement
They did not get independence, after the war, they signed a treaty and were still a part of Serbia, agreeing to be demilitarized if NATO troops would be allowed to move in and keep the peace, untill UN solves the issues in Kosovo. Independace was declared in 2008, unilaterally when they had a American millitary base built inside it, and Serbia couldn't do shit about it, due to the fact that would start a war with America.
>>
>>28334317
>loads of bunkers
>put everybody in bunkers
>nuke own country killing enemy
>????
>PROFIT!
>>
>>28334689
That's the problem with trusting America and their treaties. They are masters at ignoring the treaties they sign with other countries.
>>
>>28334667
>Slovenia
Yes, JNA failed attempt to keep the country together
>Croatia
Loss, the objective was to establish a state for Serbs in Croatia, there are no Serbs in Croatia today
>Bosnia
Yes a stalemate, but again failed to separate from Sarajevo, failed to establish a functional territorial unit, failed to secure any major urban center except for Banja Luka, considering what Serbs had at start and with what they finished, its not something to be proud off
>Kosovo
Complete loss
>>
>>28334629
Most of the airstrikes weren't even on front line troops. They were mainly directed at supply depots, communication centers, HQs, staging areas etc.

>muh Serbs weren't even there!!!!
The JNA disbanded and everyone joined VRS, I'm not talking about the military of the country oif Serbia because they didn't directly participate but they did fund and help the VRS in other ways.
>siege of Sarajevo successful
>they participated in more than a years work of combat
>then goes on to claim they didn't lose if they didn't fight
Wow contradicting yourself literally in the next line.
Topkek they defended against Serbian armored column with very little heavy weaponry due to being completely surrounded. Serbs had most of the ARBiH besieged and still couldn't do shit with the rest of the country.
>much higher numbering mujahedeen
They were more damaging to our efforts than helping.
>>28334655
Take your revisionism elsewhere. It was most definitely a war, just not one that ended in your favor.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
>>28334667
It's their fault if they didn't have ammo and were attacking other people. So the JNA just up and mobilized on their own accord?
Croatia wasn't a stalemate and neither was Bosnia as the Serbs had to secede the county. Their goal was to prevent the full territories of their countries from leaving Jugoslavija and they all left. And RS still has a lot of Muslims, not only that but RS is like only 30% of the population of the country.
>>28334688
They were also formed into groups with Bosnians overlooking them so it didn't happen so much. As far as I know Bosnians were the only ones to call off a major offensive due to reports of civilians being killed.
>>28334689
So it took 10 years, they still got it. Vojvodina and Sandzak will tok eventually. Serbia will be nothing.
>>28334715
Americans do what they want.
>>
>>28334725
>functional territorial unit
RS exists you know?
>separate from Sarajevo
They're mostly separate. And if nothing changes, they'll be fully separate in future. Bosnia is a non-functional state.
>major urban center
Mainly because they weren't Serb majority.
Banja Luka is second largest city in Bosnia.
>>
>>28334725
Serbs had like half our military besieged and their performance was still pisspoor.
>>28334762
Nope there will be another war and it won't be a surprise where we don't have any weaponry. This time Serbia won't support them as much and we won't have to worry about fighting the Croats either , RS days are numbered.
>>
>>28334762
If Serbs couldn't take Bosnia with the Croats also attacking them while the Bosnians had little in weaponry, I highly doubt Serbs will get anywhere when some of the factors are no longer in play, I think people forget Bosnians were fighting at least 3 separate entities at one time while being completely surrounded, landlocked, embargoed, out supplied, a war against RS would be the best thing to happen to Bosnia since Independence, the country would finally be unified
>>
>>28334754
>grrr I'll show them how bad serbs are by writing a wall of bullshit text.
Just calm down, Porky.
>>
>>28334754
>It's their fault
Who's talking about fault? I'm explaining you Milošević didn't condone that action.
>So the JNA just up and mobilized
As an illustration, when YNA mobilized for war in Croatia (where there was actual Serb minority), 11% of Serbians responded to call.
>Croatia wasn't a stalemate
I said it was a loss. Read.
>still has a lot of Muslims
Like 10%.
>as the Serbs had to secede the county
In that aspect they lost. But so did Muslims who wanted a Muslim dominated unitary state.
>so it didn't happen so much
It happened, and no one from Muslim side cared.
>Vojvodina and Sandzak will tok eventually
Vojvodina is Serb majority, and Magyars aren't separatist at all.
Sandžak is in terms of territory Orthodox majority.
>Serbia will be nothing.
I see you're Bosnian, probably diaspora. Don't worry about Serbia. Worry about your own state.
Bosnia right now is a fictional country. Given the changing climate in Europe, China, America and Russia, I highly doubt that Muslims will find a strong ally who will support their ideas about being dominant in Bosnia.
Especially considering how they are getting increasingly radicalized.
>>
>>28333293
objectively the most useless is hungary
>>
>>28334762
>RS exists you know?
And you cant get from one side to the other without going through non-RS territory, the urban canters that they do have are separated, east Herzegovina is separate from RS, Drina region is separate from Banja Luka
>They're mostly separate. And if nothing changes, they'll be fully separate in future. Bosnia is a non-functional state.
Very unlikely without direct outside intervention, they lost the army, there is a strong federal police and Banja Luka has no direct connection to Serbia proper, plus the largest part of taxation goes through integrated tax system
>Mainly because they weren't Serb majority.
Didn't stop them in a number of towns, but more to the point, the failure is that they fail to establish a corridor.
>>
Well Latvia is pretty useless, even compared to other Baltics.
>>
>>28334775
>there will be another war
I highly doubt that, unless Muslims in Bosnia are suicidal. As I said, climate in Western world is changing.
>won't have to worry about fighting Croats
But you'll have to worry since Croats (who want their own entity like RS) won't support it.
>Bosnians were fighting
Not Bosnians, Muslims. Bosnian is mainly a regional term. Bosnian nation doesn't exist. Muslims themselves call their nation ''Bosniak'', not Bosnian.
>the country would finally be unified
Bosnia will never be unified, unless some nation is ethnically cleansed or exterminated.
There's simply no desire from Muslim side to find a working solution (they want domination), nor is there desire from Serb and Croat side to live in Bosnia.
It's a fictional country basically. It doesn't even have real sovereignty (High Commissioner, foreigners in constitutional court).
>>
turkey supports isis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ens5MshcYdY
>>
>>28334754
>The JNA disbanded and everyone joined VRS, I'm not talking about the military of the country oif Serbia because they didn't directly participate but they did fund and help the VRS in other ways.
The JNA disbanded? Everyone joined VRS? You drunk mate? Stop pulling shit out of your ass, both of these statements are factually wrong. Butthurt turkshits, shame you were Serbs once.
>Take your revisionism elsewhere. It was most definitely a war, just not one that ended in your favor.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten-Day_War
>The Slovenians had the advantage of superior morale, compared to their adversaries in the Yugoslav army.Many of the Yugoslav soldiers did not realise they were taking part in a real military operation, rather than an exercise, until they came under attack.
>It's their fault if they didn't have ammo and were attacking other people. So the JNA just up and mobilized on their own accord?
Croatia wasn't a stalemate and neither was Bosnia as the Serbs had to secede the county. Their goal was to prevent the full territories of their countries from leaving Jugoslavija and they all left. And RS still has a lot of Muslims, not only that but RS is like only 30% of the population of the country.
Croatia was a loss of the Serbian Krajina, not the YNA. The YNA's war efforts were very succesfull.
Bosnia was a loss on both sides, that's the defenition of stalemate. But for 30% Serbs to get 50% of the country, i think that's quite fine, and if YNA stayed the entire war, it would have been quite a win.
>They were also formed into groups with Bosnians overlooking them so it didn't happen so much. As far as I know Bosnians were the only ones to call off a major offensive due to reports of civilians being killed.
Out of your ass, great source.
>So it took 10 years, they still got it. Vojvodina and Sandzak will tok eventually. Serbia will be nothing.
okay mr prophet
>Americans do what they want.
They indeed do.
>>
File: fe3.jpg (36 KB, 600x417) Image search: [Google]
fe3.jpg
36 KB, 600x417
>>28334799
Great rebuttal kid.
>>28334801
>>28334834
>>28334844
>muh revisionism
>>
>>28334817
>And you cant get from one side to the other without going through non-RS territory
That doesn't matter much in reality. Besides, Brčko is 50-50 in terms of population. Serbs there could separate too, on a small part of land just near Croatian border.
>there is a strong federal police
Made up of Serbs, at least in RS.
>Didn't stop them in a number of towns
Towns which had at least some Serb presence, or were isolated.
>the failure is that they fail to establish a corridor
Corridor was established, however they conceded in 2004 or something and allowed the creation of Brčko District. Still, that can easily be reversed in future.
>>
>>28334856
Just because you throw around some term like ''revisionism'' doesn't mean I'm not right. Attack the point I made, or don't.
Also, this
>>28334799
>>28334844
isn't me.
>>
>>28334879
Serbs have the same arguments as vatniks, they suit history and reality to their own views.
>>
>>28334588
>strongesr and bravest
>can't win against the kurds athough they were poor, low on resources, and almost no combat experience (pre ISIS era)
>ZERO experience or abilitys in the intelligence areas (aka failed to spot like 30k (at least) ISIS Members 'who crossed the border through the turikish border line).
shit nigga i can keep it up all day long
but the biggest turkish problem is kabab mentality.
>>
>>28334879
>muh samefag
>i swear its not me
sure
>>
>>28334857
>Made up of Serbs, at least in RS.
30% Serb, its not juts their composition but rather that it answers to State government
>Corridor was established, however they conceded in 2004 or something and allowed the creation of Brčko District. Still, that can easily be reversed in future.
Brcko municipality is split north/south but the city itself is split east/west. There is no way RS can reverse Brcko unilaterally. And its more like 50%B/40%S/10%H at least according to elections and schools
>>
>>28334912
Once again, attack my points, or stop posting.
I am a Serb but I'm not even nationalist. It's just that Muslim nationalists are basically same idiots as Serb nationalists. No reason to concede to either side.
And I'm honestly tired about how Muslims milk the tragedies that happened in that war. You're biggest dindus of Balkans. For example, you totally ignore centuries of Muslim rule in Balkans, and crimes that were committed by your ancestors.
>>
>>28334844
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslav_National_Army#Dissolution

looks like kebabshit is right, fucking revionists
>>
>>28334949
>answers to state government
Do you seriously think any Serb policeman or soldier in Bosnia feels any attachment to Bosnian government?
I traveled a lot in Bosnia. Quite some people are ''I don't care much, but I wish we were separate''. That's literally the most sympathy that exists for Bosnia among Serbs there. Majority absolutely hate Bosnia.
So you have a country where Muslims hate Christians, and Christians hate Muslims, as well as hatred between Serbs and Croats.
Bosnia is simply not a real country. 50% of it's people doesn't want to live in Bosnia.
>>
File: F2.large.jpg (126 KB, 1800x749) Image search: [Google]
F2.large.jpg
126 KB, 1800x749
>>28334969
I did attack your points, most of which are revisionism and never happened, like JNA members forming VRS

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_Republika_Srpska
>>28334969
You're more related to Turks than me if you're a serb. If you want to go back, Bosnian Christians were being persecuted by others before the turks ever came there
>>28334994
It's totally a real country, doesn't mean it functions as one. What are you smoking
>>
>>28333925
irrelevant
only big difference between M48 and M60 is 105mm gun and a diesel engine. And Turkish M48s are updated with both
>>
>>28333918
It's kind of amazing how Turkey throws away every advantage it could ever have had.
>>
Montenegro ffs.They have like 500 soldiers.
>>
>>28335007
That JNA point was made by other guy.
>related to Turks
No one in Balkans is related to Turks, Turks themselves are mostly Anatolian converts, and "Turks" in Balkans were convert Slavs, most of which never even spoke Turkish. They were simply called Turks because they were Muslim and ruling class.
But, you're culturally close to Turks by the mere fact you're Muslim. Most of you love Turkey and you believe Ottoman Empire was great (when Christians were your serfs).
I hope you see why we don't like that.
>Bosnian Christians
I have no idea what's your point. Muslims ruled for 4 centuries in Balkans and commited great abuses against Christians. Now Bosniaks mostly cherish that age.
>real state
As I pointed out, it doesn't even have real sovreignty.
Bosnia is a failed multicultural project, mainly done to stop the war. It only exists in minds of Muslims and EU politicians. It will die.
>>
>>28335079
Tons of Serbs and Croats were raped by the Serbs. Bosnians were largely spared as we converted to Islam from Christianity because we were being persecuted by Christians.

Maybe some people cherish the turks but where I'm from we don't. There is a reason we fought under the battle flag of tvrtko and is still the only flag I recognize.
Bosnia is infact a sovereign country but that doesn't mean the government functions as it should. It's weak now but that will change when RS passes its referendum invalidating the Dayton accords, which is fine and dandy because America, Turkey, and Pakistan will back us again.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_state
>>
>>28335174
>raped by the Serbs
Did you mean Turks? Nope.
Turks, as in Turkic people who came from Central Asia were a highly diminished group by 15th century.
Even Anatolian converts never settled in Serbia and most of rest of Balkans.
''Turks'' of Balkans were convert Slavs, Greeks and Albanians.
So even if there was raping (and there wasn't, you have no idea how world works), Muslim Serbs would rape Christian Serbs. Nothing would change really.
Your childish ideas are wrong, but keep parroting that meme, maybe someone believes you.
>some people cherish the turks
Majority.
>is a reason we fought under the battle flag of tvrtko
Because that's the symbol of Bosnian state. But I don't really see how that matters.
>sovereign country
As I said, no. EU HC can override decisions and your constitutional court is staffed by foreigners in part. That's more akin to protectorate than sovereign country.
>America
>Turkey
>Pakistan
Are you sure? Maybe some Muslims will back you, but you don't live in Asia, you live in Europe.
But hey, at least you exposed your argument. Basis of your argument and argument of every Muslim here is:
>we own entire Bosnia because Ottomans gave us power in past and Bosnia should be unitary state dominated by Muslims
Yeah. When you strip down your bullshit arguments, that's how it looks like.
However, sadly for you, age of Ottomans is over. Be careful what you wish for, opinion on Muslims in Europe has changed for the worse.
>>
>>28335253
Turks raped everyone.
>muh anatolians
Still turks
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_people

The UN identifies them as a sovereign nation, refute their claims. Bosnia isn't even a member of the EU.

We got a lot of backing from Pakistan during the war. Where you think we were getting our ATGMs from?
None of the countries I listed are European and the euros won't do shit when America will support Bosnia.
>>
>>28333355
Or maybe because Russia does not randomly invade countries if it's not in their interests.

But the Dutch get the cake.
>>
>>28335369
>still Turks
Yeah, since they speak Turkish.
But those Turks never migrated to Balkans. Do you understand that?
Turks in Balkans were Slavic converts. Majority didn't even speak Turkish.
>American support Bosnia
That's dubious.
In any case, whoever supports you, you ignore the simply truth: you want a practical war of conquest and ethnic cleansing of Serbs. That's 1.6 million people.
Serbs just want to leave, and they already have all that's necessary.
Think hard, you aren't that dumb.
Think hard, about how will Europe and America, given what Muslims are doing right now, react when they see Muslims in Europe slaughtering Christians...that is, if you manage to do anything.
>>
>>28333293

Useless?

They sure shreked the fuck out of that russian jet.

Totally worth it, seeing falling vodka target practice. Would NATO again.
>>
>>28335394
The dutch contribute to NATO, Greeks are total trash though
>>
>>28333293
Turkey and everything at least partially arab/muslim, be design. Then the Baltic States, followed by the most ridiculously pacified countries among the smallest - Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, maybe Sweden.
>>
>>28335416
>shoot down an unsuspecting attacker from behind with an AAM
Wow that was an epic victory for Turkey, and from that we can draw conclusion Russian armed forces are shit!
>>
>>28335445

>ABLOO ABLOO ABLOO

Maybe if the pilots were not so drunk they would have evaded.
>>
>>28335414
>implying I claimed for any ethnic cleansing
Stop projecting. If they want to leave why havent they? On yeah because Dodik doesn't actually want that. They just want votes. Those European countries are irrelevant when America is at play.
>>
>>28335477
Maybe if your mom wasn't so drunk while pregnant you wouldn't be so retarded. What can you do, life is like that.
>>
>>28335414
America will absolutely support Bosnia as they are trying to get them into NATO and Bosnians have participated in NATO actions.
>>
>>28335491
>if they want to leave why haven't they
Because they lack support from West. Don't be deluded. They WANT to leave. No Serb in Bosnia feels Bosnia is his state.
Don't even try to make that argument.
Now, from this established point, we can conclude that the only way Serbs accept unitary Bosnia is either through total oppression by Muslims, or by removing Serbs from Bosnia. You know that well.
Serbs in Bosnia absolutely hate your guts. You hate them too.
Why would you live in same state?
>>
>>28335505
That depends on who gets elected as next president doesn't it...
But I doubt many people will rush to defend Muslims in coming years.
And make no mistake, what this guy is proposing is nothing but Muslim domination over Christians, and on European continent.
''Bosnians'' don't exist. Only Muslims want Bosnia to exist.
>>
>>28335525
Actually, we haven't left because it would be a violation of the Dayton Accord. Not to say anyone follows international treaties.
>>
Canada
>spends 1% of their GDP on their military so that they can dump their money into health care
>completely relies on the US for weapons and national defense

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/more-than-half-canadas-navy-vessels-are-either-being-repaired-modernized-or-otherwise-at-reduced-readiness
>Canadian Navy
>Of a total of 33 main ships and submarines, 15 are being repaired or undergoing upgrades
>Of a total of 33 main ships and submarines
>33
>thirty
>>
File: is.gif (1 KB, 300x216) Image search: [Google]
is.gif
1 KB, 300x216
>>28333293
>country with a shitty army and a pretty good place to stage operations
>worse than a country with no army, no requirement to help out if anyone else gets invaded, and a completely worthless place to stage operations
I hate turks too, greecefriend, but c'mon now.
>>
>>28335547
Point is, you don't leave because West won't allow it. They are desperate for their multicultural project to succeed, and they also don't like the fact Serbs would be united and potentially pro-Russian.
This Muslim is trying to present that as ''they don't really want to leave''.
>>
>>28335525
And they will never get that support because they are tied to Russia. Good things the Serbs will have a country to run away to if they actually try a referendum.
>>28335505
This.
>>28335542
No it doesn't, America doesn't want NATO to look weak regardless of president.
>Bosnians dont exist
Topkek, Bosnians were there before slavic migrations

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170
Refer to this post for the proportions>>28335007
I haplogroup has existed prior to slavic migrations and is most present in Croats and Bosnians, not to mention one of the oldest European haplogroups

>>28335567
Because leaving means war, and despite what you want that is against the interests of people that actually lived during the war.
>>
File: 1415409189749.jpg (625 KB, 2644x2094) Image search: [Google]
1415409189749.jpg
625 KB, 2644x2094
>>28333355

There is literally no reason for the Dutch to have a sizable armed force. No enemies nearby. Maybe have a decent navy, but they don't have any overseas assets (colonies) anymore to protect, so a large navy is also impractical. Maybe have a small but elite fleet to protect the port of Rotterdam (the busiest port in Europe).

Money is better spent elsewhere to be honest, family member, although it pains me (like any person in /k/) to see a military force get neglected.

Also, I wouldn't rely on Germany... their military is now a placeholder "wait for America and UK to Arrive" force (I'm exaggerating, but the Heer is in a sorry state).
>>
>>28335542
they were there before Slavs came

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_history_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
>>
>>28335583
It's always important to be prepared in case shit hits the fan.
Nobody expected Germany to attack in 1939.
>>
>>28335580
>Good things the Serbs will have a country to run away to
>b-but I'm not talking about genocide
Sure thing buddy.
>Bosnians were there before slavic migrations
So were Serbs. Aren't you an expert on haploshits?
So you should know majority of Slavs in Balkans are actually native by genetics. However, genetics don't mean shit really.
>and despite what you want that is against the interests of people that actually lived during the war.
It's also against the interests of Christians to live under Muslim boot.
Oh, and as I said, think a bit. It would be you who starts war, not Serbs. Serbs already got what they wanted. Serbs have no need for war.
You would be the aggressor. A Muslim aggressor in the middle of Europe. I wouldn't be so sure you'll receive great support in slaughtering Christians.
>>
>>28335493

But my mom did not conceive drunk, she is American, not Russian!

Shit posting wont bring them back, you know :^)
>>
>>28335583
Yeah the dutch can just rely on other NATO powers (read USA) to front the bill of defense
>>
>>28334588
As long as the US exists you will quite literally never matter.
>>
File: 1425504550846.jpg (183 KB, 1120x840) Image search: [Google]
1425504550846.jpg
183 KB, 1120x840
>>28335608

Nazi Germany was mobilizing for almost a decade leading up to WWII, while Germany now was slowly downsizing for several decades.

Besides Germany I can't really think of any other invaders.

...If Belgium and Netherlands went to war today, who would win?
>>
File: 1445199914896.jpg (88 KB, 603x604) Image search: [Google]
1445199914896.jpg
88 KB, 603x604
>>28333293
>>
>>28335580
>>28335567
No.. We will leave. Vreme je, da Ozren ponovo bude u Srbiji. If it means war, it means war. We went through it, and could again.
The seccesion is all ready starting. Now we are spliting from there court system, later in 2016/17 referndum. That's Dodiks plan and it's public. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republika_Srpska_court_referendum,_2015
>>
>>28335597
That shit doesn't matter.
Origin of nations in Balkans is complex. We have Slavic identity, but genetically speaking we're mostly natives who got Slavicized, not Slavs.
However, our culture and language is Slavic.
>>
>>28335658
>>28335653
>>28335622

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLYUTDSPjfM
>>
File: 1438221020297.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1438221020297.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>28333293
I love how badly Turkey has triggered vatniks.
>>
>>28335647
They were still considered allies to some degree. It would be like Canada attacking the USA.
>Belgium vs Netherlands
I really don't know the state of the Belgian army but they are a lot smaller.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAifMqM3g-E
>>
>>28335622
Look at the proportions of their I haplogroup, they obviously aren't the source of the mutation or their numbers would be much higher. There are no native Slavs to the Balkans they migrated there around the 6th century AD. Serbs would break the Dayton accords which is what holds the country together, effectively declaring war on the other portion.
>>28335653
Can't wait for it to happen so Bosnia is finally under one banner.
>>28335658
It does matter, Serbs are mudbloods you can't claim you were there too when you have like half of the I haplogroup which originated in the Balkans.
>>
>>28334412
So up your own ass you have to defend your name wherever it is mentioned?
>>
>>28335653
>actually thinking you'll get Independence
Serbs couldn't stop Bosnians from declaring Independence and they had the element of surprise, more equipment, aircraft, support from Russia, inherited most of the JNA arms, all the while Bosnians were fighting Serbs Croats and other Bosnians, Serbs wont stand a chance fighting alone, especially when youre a minority population
>>
>>28335721
Can you tell me something i never understood.
Why do "Bosnians" take such pride in being muslims? They were just the weakest of all conquered by the Turks, and decided to change faith and cut there foreskin off for taxcuts. No one is as faithfull as a convert i guess.
>>
>>28335752
>take such pride
>not faithful
Lol which is it? Try not to contradict yourself again.
>>
>>28335762
I never said not faithfull? What do you mean. Can you re-read and come back to me?
>>
>>28335721
>effectively declaring war
That's not how war works. Or law for that matter.
>there are no native Slavs
No. But there is a Slavic component in our genetics. We also speak Slavic language, feel Slavic and have Slavic culture.
>Serbs are mudbloods
Haplogroups are your final refuge in your insane frustration.
Drop it. It doesn't make any sense.
Haplogroups aside, Europeans as whole are one genetic cluster. There isn't much difference between Europeans, let alone among people in Balkans. You simply don't know how genetics work.
And this isn't a genetic question, but a political/cultural question.
Also, I laugh at how ''proud'' you are about medieval Bosnia, and then you celebrate Turks who destroyed medieval Bosnia and executed your last king.
Your identity is Muslim first, then Bosnian. For majority of you. You can spread that shit propaganda to foreigners, not to us who live here and who know you.
>>28335689
Nah, I don't want to kill anyone.
Bosnia is practically already divided. No need for war. Territorial issues were solved in 90's.
It's simply a matter of RS declaring independence, when possible. Muslims can only contest that by invading ethnically Serb lands. He doesn't understand no one will take that lightly in current climate.
But let him dream, dreams are all they have.
>>
5th corp. Every serb grows up with nightmares fearing these removers

https://youtu.be/rSqHAielxwo
>>
File: image150214x.jpg (25 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image150214x.jpg
25 KB, 620x350
>>28335784
You mean the oneshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDkAyZW4Dw that based Arkan captured?
>>
>>28335808
Reposting, sorry :(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKDkAyZW4Dw
>>
>>28335772
>Why do "Bosnians" take such pride in being muslims?
>No one is as faithfull as a convert
Sorry you don't even understand what you type.
>>28335780
>muh frustration
>paragraph long response
You were saying?
>not much genetic difference
You're a fucking retard, they may have similar haplogroups but that's less important than proportion.
>identify as muslim first then Bosnian
Lol must explain all the nonmuslim Bosnians that drink? Post after you finish highschool kiddo.
>>
>>28335752
There's an expression here: ''If a Turk is bloody till his elbows, convert is bloody till his shoulders''.
Their frustration is immense. They were once rich and powerful during Ottoman times. Then Ottomans were gone, and they were segregated group professing a totally foreign Arab religion in the middle of Europe. They lost all their power and influence.
Now it's hard admitting that the only reason they became Muslim in the first place was to gain privilege over their compatriots. It's basically saying ''my ancestors were traitors''.
I kinda pity them, but I really can't sympathize with their Islamic and nationalist tendencies.
>>
>>28335583
Shit looks like the dildo vehicle from South Park.
>>
>>28335823
Sorry sir, i believe it is you who lacks the understanding of basic english. But, that's all you immigrants isn't it?
>>No one is as faithfull as a convert
Yes. No one is as faithfull as a convert. What do you not understand, it means not even the person who spread the religion is as faithfull as the monkey fanatic who accepted it, i haven't contradicted myself at all. You are just being plain stupid.
>>
>>28335022
And fucking armor, ability to fire advanced KEPs and FCS you turkish sandnigger

Seriously not everything is WoT
>>
>>28335823
>that drink
Just because you lack discipline doesn't mean majority of you don't feel Muslim. Your brethren, in your mind, are in Turkey, Palestine, not here.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnSZoj8sQWE
Just to show to foreigners here. This is Muslims, celebrating Turkey beating Croatia in basketball.
You were saying what?
>>
>>28335808
Arkan got rekt by the 5th corps so hard he ran away through Croatia, great example dumbass.
>>28335870
Lol nice mental hoops you have to jump through
>>
File: image-54fcc7d4623b6-137335.jpg (31 KB, 544x400) Image search: [Google]
image-54fcc7d4623b6-137335.jpg
31 KB, 544x400
>>28335855
>>28335870
So we're faithful and not disciplined but also full of pride for something we have no discipline for? Topkek the retardation is immense.
>>
>>28335893
There are 2 Serbian posters in this thread... And what you just wrote makes no sense. Why can't you admit your intelligence is under average and you can't comprehend a sentence.
>>
>>28333355
the netherlands did rebuy some tanks after recently more funds were availible for the dutch military.
>>
>>28335879
No, it's you who's making mental hoops.
You're so desperate to be unique and different, that now you chose to forgo your Slavic identity simply to be different from Serbs and Croats. Pathetic. But not weird, you abandoned several identities up until now.
It is you who claim to be proud of medieval Bosnia, and then lick the ass of Turks whenever you can.
It is you who claim to be eternal victims, totally ignoring your role in Ottoman Empire and your crimes against Serbs in 20th century, during AH and WW2.
I don't give a fuck about you. You have your own land, that is Bosnia where Muslims are majority. That's yours. On your land, do whatever you want, build 50,000 mosques and TAKBIR all day, I don't give a fuck.
But where Serbs live, that's Serb land. Deal with it.
>>
File: 18mbknkw3452yjpg.jpg (7 KB, 200x248) Image search: [Google]
18mbknkw3452yjpg.jpg
7 KB, 200x248
>>28335911
>not samefagging
Nice try kid
>>
>>28335893
You can't read well.
>muslimbro !!nyxwIX+QLW2
...what are we even discussing here?
Cornerstone of your identity is Islam. You're Muslims first. That's pretty clear.
>>
>>28335920
Yeah Serbs have Serbia and when the referendum passes they will go there to live in peace with other Serbs.
>>
>>28335938
Cornerstone of your identity is anonymous. You're anonymous first. That's pretty clear.
>>
>>28335939
They also have Republika Srpska.
It's not your land. Just because Ottomans gave it to you at one point doesn't make it yours.
Yours is where Muslims are majority.
As I said, deal with it. We have the high ground, lel.
>>
okay, trip just 4 u babe
>>
>>28335583
i do believe to have read on defensies website that they bought a couple leopards again, but i could be wrong.
>>
>>28335958
And it will disappear after the referendum passes.
>implying it won't be ours after we finally destroy RS
Serbs couldnt stop us from getting independence when they had every advantage they could get and another country at war with us with over half of our military besieged, you guys think you can fight but 4 lost wars in a decade proves otherwise
>>
>>28336012
Whatever. I don't give a fuck, I'm going out. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>28336022
Sure you don't, that's why you replied for the whole thread
>>
File: sveti-jovan-krstitelj-ikona.jpg (38 KB, 567x807) Image search: [Google]
sveti-jovan-krstitelj-ikona.jpg
38 KB, 567x807
>>28336012
Most of what you said has been disputed earlier in the thread. All you can do is bitch and moan, and keep on being the illiterate but hurt convert.
You see pic-related? Go, grab that from your attic, light a couple candles next to it, and call all your friends and family to your house, serve up some nice pork, rakija and listen to good music.
>>
>>28336041
>muh butthurt!
Stop projecting.
>>
>>28336022
>Whatever. I don't give a fuck, I'm going out. Keep dreaming.
Uživaj brate, idi karaj da nas bude više
>>
>>28336056
Da muslimani imaju vise srbi da ubijaju :) treba liveleak videos
>>
>>28334588
>strongest and bravest allies
>Turkish air force is essentially just the daesh airwing

kek you mean for ISIS maybe you fucking sand ape
>>
If you can put a base in their borders, I don't think any ally is useless.
>>
File: 2e1.jpg (16 KB, 284x336) Image search: [Google]
2e1.jpg
16 KB, 284x336
>>28336078
This thread is full of Russians and Serbturks
>>
>>28336066
day of the rope comming soon friendo
>>
>>28334161
Come and try
>>
>>28336184
Soon
>>
File: nato defense spending.png (43 KB, 226x683) Image search: [Google]
nato defense spending.png
43 KB, 226x683
>>28333293
>Useless
All of them. Yes, including the Brits and the Poles -- 2% of your GDP is a fig leaf. NATO should have been disbanded after the Berlin Wall came down. Instead it's become a pretext for our 'allies' to treat us in defense matters like the Greeks treat the Germans in finance.
>>
>>28333293
>Obvious troll
Are all threads today bait threads? Or are they jsut shit
>>
File: 1274060008764.jpg (40 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
1274060008764.jpg
40 KB, 300x391
>>28333697
Yes they do, retard. Do some research before talking about things you know nothing about
>>
>>28336066
jadnik :/
>>
>>28336331
Holy shit m8
>>
>>28333293

Said like a true Greek.
>>
>>28336331
top kek at Greece having it such a high percent of gdp since their gdp is like -5 euros
>>
>>28336853
Greece is broke but thats what happens when your whole nation is lazy and works half the week,
>>
>>28334317
Keep in mind albania has a little over 1/3rd the population of New York City.
>>
File: 1412043530773s.jpg (2 KB, 125x124) Image search: [Google]
1412043530773s.jpg
2 KB, 125x124
Open this thread as a bait thread to know the numbers of vatniks in the board, for fucks sake! I didn't think it would be this bad.

Turkey has total of 40.000 being commisioned officers and and 77.000 professional privates, totaling the number of professional number of their army at 143.000. If I remember it right, this makes them the second largest army in NATO by professional soldier count.

To add their professional army base, Turkish military industry and their civil industrial base is only smaller than largest European countries (Korea and Japan as well) with Turkish companies developing their indigenous military hardware/software at every part of military production with or without know how transfer from EU and Korean companies.

Their military spending percentege is 2.2% which puts them up with France, U.K and Poland at actually meeting NATO requirements at their military spending without relying on US for their defence.

I can not understand how downing of one CAS jet angered vatniks this bad.
>>
>>28337457
Yes, and they spend 1% of there GDP on there military, not even the NATO standard of 2.
>>
>>28333293

I'm no military expert but the location of turkey is pretty strategic for nato, also turkey military is decently powerful, I know globalfirepower . Com isn't a great site for determining a miltary power but I believe they are number 10

With all that being said, fuck turkey though
>>
>>28337863
>40.000 being commisioned officers and and 77.000 professional privates
Do they have officers leading fire teams?
>>
ain't nothing wrong with the m60
>>
>>28335583
If I was the Dutch i wouldn't trust the Belgians. You never know when they are going to go apeshit and start going door to door and chopping hands off
>>
>>28335694
I don't particularly care for t*rks either but watching /pol/tards sperg out every time a turkish flag shows up has been pretty funny.
>>
>>28335022
>There is no difference between the M3 90mm and the 105mm L7

Stupid fucking muzzie
Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.