[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Miku finally became normie? https://you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Where were you when Miku finally became normie?

https://youtu.be/tOpsnNf9Wj0
>>
Only normies use normies unironically.
>>
that happened a long time ago
>>
>>15010787
Have been so long i can't remember.
>>
Please go back to wherever you came from.
>>
>>15010791
I can't tell if your post is ironic or not.
>>
>>15010787
Actually it's the best commercial with Miku I've ever seen.
Maybe because they do not throw cringy weeb things, but just used her to sing.
>>
>>15010787
That's actually better than the other ways Miku whored herself to gain some attention. From the Domino's commercial, to that whorish anime PV, to anything with Atlus, I could go on forever.
>>
>>15012054
It can't even hold a candle to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW2D_Votd2Y
>>
Strange, this thread still got the CSS from April's fool.
>>
>>15019546
Ah, it's gone.
>>
File: Leekspin.gif (199 KB, 352x239) Image search: [Google]
Leekspin.gif
199 KB, 352x239
>>
>>15010787
Me on the left.
>>
>>15010787

I just saw this commercial on tv, it was surreal.
>>
>>15010787
I was wondering when this would get posted on here.
>>
Eh. I doubt many people will know the song
>>
She was in Dominoes commercials and sang a duet with Tupac, Miku has been exposed to normal people for a while now
>>
File: qt.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
qt.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>
>>15031772
As far as presentations of entirely foreign material it wasn't that bad, but they really should have picked a more comprehensible song.
>>
File: sharing.jpg (869 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
sharing.jpg
869 KB, 1200x1200
>>15031854

You dun like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRc_Vz6kEjc
>>
>>15031861
It's a decent song, but that song is hard for even a hardened weeb to understand the first time around.

Maybe if it were subbed they might have had a chance.
>>
File: snow.jpg (932 KB, 4724x5905) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
932 KB, 4724x5905
>>15031884

Maybe you are right. I find it easy to follow. Maybe because I listen to hip hop and American Hardcore as well and Miku is less baffling then "son I sonned my song when I fly high like allah be galla so me sons of sonning yo I breaks with fly bitches running on they faces like liston so shaka'a butta like sutter zulu hama flab flabber charlie manson dancing oododo oog doot doottttt sons we flabablay"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.