[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /jp/ - Otaku Culture

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12
File: biribiri_KogasaOkuchi_04.jpg (361 KB, 1200x1718) Image search: [Google]
biribiri_KogasaOkuchi_04.jpg
361 KB, 1200x1718
>>
Wow, Kogasa is so easy to trick into sucking your dick! I want to go to Gensokyo now.
>>
Taking advantage of the cute Kogasa like that is wrong!
>>
>>14690571

please do not molest umbrellas!
>>
Reminder that Kogasa is the umbrella and the girl is the accessory.
>>
File: 52619181_p7.png (599 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
52619181_p7.png
599 KB, 750x750
>>14691617
Actually, both the girl and the umbrella are the same being. Tsukumogami gain a human form when they gather enough spiritual energy.
>>
べ一
>>
Do not take advantage of the spooky umbrella.
>>
Kogasa is for tender loving.
>>
>>14691795
In Touhou every youkai takes a humanoid form. Tsukumogami are a sentient object. Every Tsukumogami is the object. The girl is an illusion taken to fit in. An avatar so to speak. It's why Kogasa's humanoid form has heterochromia; because Kogasa only actually has one eye; the blue eye is simply because pretty much everything else is blue. It's also why she's usually shown sticking out her tongue; because the umbrella is ALWAYS doing that.

I can't find anything about them actually being able to take human form in legends.

Kogasa is the umbrella. The 'human' is nothing more than an illusion. Even if it was a case of long-lived Tsukumogami gaining a human form; does Kogasa seem long-lived? No. She acts seems like a child to the point she's not even mastered her ability. Also Raiko/Benben/Yatsuhashi are virtually newborn Tsukumogami and have human forms.
>>
>>14695795
>She acts seems like a child to the point she's not even mastered her ability.
She has no ability.

Honestly, I feel kinda bad about her. But the umberella design is really, really ugly. Not to mention impractical.
>>
File: 48898944_p9.png (692 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
48898944_p9.png
692 KB, 900x900
>>
>>14695795
So what would happen if she lost the umbrella?
It's like Youmu's phantom half, I want to see what would happen if they were split up, and what would happen over long distance seperation.
I wonder if she could survive on her own if enough people see her as her, rather than the object.
Most importantly, if I were to cum inside her would the umbrella also have my semen oozing out of it? Or would I just get splinters trying to fuck her? Because at the end of the day I would be fucking an umbrella, even if I see it as a cute girl.

I wonder if this is how people who fuck cars, posts, tables, fences, ferris wheels, etc feel like.
It's also going to be great when, given time all those semen stained dakis, and hot glued figures come to life. I want to see that Gensokyo.
>>
>>14695867
Do tsukumogami have viable wombs?
>>
File: 1443501007344-0.jpg (122 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443501007344-0.jpg
122 KB, 600x600
>>14696365
Only one way to find out.
>>
>>14695822
She has an ability - it's the ability to surprise humans. She's just not very good at it.

And her umbrella design is based on another youkai called Ippon Datara - it's implied, but not directly stated, that this was intentional on Kogasa's part, since her umbrella was just eggplant-colored (that's all) when she was not a tsukomogami yet.

Symposium of Post-Mysticism.
>>
>>14690571

Well that second panel on the left went south fast...
>>
>>14696534
If she cant suprise humans, and her ability is to suprise humans, she has no ability.

I think she would be much better if she went back to her old look and hung around Yukari.
Yukari likes her parasol, Yukari likes suprising humans, and Yukari is talkative. She could be adopted as a shikigami.
>>
Thanks doujin. You reminded me how delicious she is.
>>
>>14696569

She wants to scare humans. Her ability is to surprise not scare.

And if she gets life energy by surprising people she should just flash tits and pussy at random young males.
>>
File: Ippondatara.jpg (20 KB, 261x577) Image search: [Google]
Ippondatara.jpg
20 KB, 261x577
>>14696534
It's interesting that just resembling Ippon Datara gives her blacksmithing skills

I wonder what quirk of gensokyo makes that possible
>>
>>14696534
Kogasa needs to be herself. Her trouble comes from this mindset that she has no purpose in lifenow she isnt used as an umbrella anymore. The thing she seems she doesnt realize is no one has any purpose, they make their own purposes. I want her to be happy, so I hope she stops trying to be something she isnt. Especially given her religion means no murder, non murderous youkai arent scary.
>>
>>14690571
Alright boss, you gonna go ahead and finish this up or?
>>
>>14696646
Youkai are stories given form. As people conflate the stories of the Karakasa and the Ippon-Datara, Kogasa takes on the aspects of both.
>>
>>14696666
Youkai aren't human, they're living stories. They MUST have a purpose or they'll die. A Youkai with no purpose is like a story without a narrative: it doesn't exist.
>>
>>14696693
They're pretty far apart besides the one eye and leg thing though, one's basically ancient japanese bigfoot and the other's a possessed umbrella

Then again she says that all one eyed youkai are blacksmiths, and that's mostly because of a smith god whose name has Ma-hitotsu in it associating blacksmithing with having one eye

This youkai stuff is confusing
>>
>>14696702
>A Youkai with no purpose is like a story without a narrative

Seinfeld 2hu when
>>
>>14696702
Pretty sure they just need to be believed in. You can see her, she exists.
>>
>>14696702

I'm pretty sure she's kept alive by all those people dreaming about her being nopan.
>>
>>14696754
Yeah, they need belief, but that's pretty similar to a story, isn't it? Humans believe that Youkai do particular things, and in turn Youkai gain the characteristics that humans say they have.

I don't think ZUN has conclusively stated this, but I like to believe that Youkai cause incidents to make sure humans tell stories about them and believe in them.
>>
itt secondary trash

>>14695795
She has a red eye because actual blacksmiths, from whom her name is derived, would lose one while looking into the furnace.

>>14695822
Her ability is "surprising humans" and "making badassed youkai-killing weapons."

>>14696749
c90
>>
>>14696792
I think only gods require such things. Koishi is doing fine being ignored by the world.
>>
>>14696799
Koishi is literally a braindead retard.
>>
>>14696794
>everyone who tries to have a discussion more complex than "wich 2hu wud u fuk" is a secondary

Here's your (you).
>>
>>14690571
Wow, that's terrible that the first thing he thinks when meeting Kogasa is that he wants to rape her. What an awful person.
>>
>>14696749
There's probably already a yokai with "Ability to the extent of wasting people's time with stories that don't go anywhere but are still entertaining"
>>
>>14697184
When I haven't fapped for several days I start seeing erotically-dressed women and my thoughts almost instantly go to how nice it would be to brutally take their innocence and use them as living onaholes

I sympathize with his struggle
>>
>>14697242
...Aoandon?
>>
So where's the /jp/ youkai?
>>
>>14695795
While I'm a fan of "X is the object, not the girl" theories, even wacky ones (Patchouli is the library, not the girl!), Kogasa isn't so simple an entity that she's just the umbrella.

SoPM mentions that the umbrella is inseparable and further clarifies that she is a tsukumogami that can't exist without it, perhaps different from other tsukumogami. As I've understood it, Kogasa is the 'form of a human holding an umbrella', a bit more than just the object and an illusionary girl.

But it really doesn't matter, and we're both autists.
>>
>>14696805
Yes, but she's a living, existing braindead retard.
>>
File: 1432576068515.jpg (170 KB, 900x711) Image search: [Google]
1432576068515.jpg
170 KB, 900x711
>>14695867
>So what would happen if she lost the umbrella?
She can't. The Umbrella is an integral part of her. She can no more lose it than you can lose your virginity.
>>
>>14697184
He will be welcome in Germany.

>>14698512
What happens on very windy days then?
Or are you implying this umbrella is built better than modern ones that break, turn inside out and blow away in heavy wind?
>>
>>14696666
Remember tht Kogasa ins't a human she is a youkai born from the idea that tools that are forgotten or dispose of while still being useful become resentful and came to life. She is a tool given life, and her basic instic are two, to look revenge on the humans that mistreated her (her youkai part) or to find someone that will actually use her as the way she was intented (her tool part)
>>
>>14698992
>or to find someone that will actually use her as the way she was intented
I'd use her in a way that was not intended.
>>
>>14696799
Gods and youkais share a common ground in the belifief part, if a large part of human belive in them as youkai/gods exist, they will be able to come to life, but a god can get stonger if humans direct their belief to that particular god, meanwhile a youkai will only get famous with no change in their power.

Basically gods and youkais are able to exist as species level if humans belive in them, on a individual level only god get stronger if they get the belief of humans and can shape their power/influence in the world according to the desire of the humans that worshipped them, youkai are born from their fear and get nothing if humans knows about their existence, a youkai born from stories/fears usually becomes stronger the longer it lives or by eating more humans (not really sure on the last one)

sorry for bad english.
>>
>>14697260
> erotically-dressed women

Kogasa is one of the most pure in clothing terms, don't expose much skin, a long skirt and even a umbrella that can hide her head in the right angles.
>>
>>14699013
you will lovely softly right?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.