[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Turkey answer for the killing of not only my great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
When will Turkey answer for the killing of not only my great great grandfather but also the lives of 1 million other Armenians?
>>
Not soon.

I don't know if you noticed this yet, but politics is just plain opportunity and hyporisy.
LITERALLY the only reason the Armenian genocide hasn't been recognized yet is because Turkey is a Western ally and in NATO.
Literally the only reason Abkhazia and South-Osettia (both way more legitimate than Kosovo) aren't recognized is because Serbia is (or used to be) an enemy of the West, and because Russia is an enemy of the West.

The minute Turkey leaves NATO, changes alliance, whatever, that minute is when the West will recognize the Armenian genocide.

So as long as Turkey is in NATO it won't happen.
>>
>>58891594
> dat pic
No fez =/= no genoicide
>>
>>58892138
No fez = no genoicide*
>>
>>58891594
You great great father was probably a rebel scum that got what's coming to him. What were we supposed to do let them terrorize the land like ISIS is doing now ?

If only Ottoman Empire was back we would do it again to ensure peace and restore the order
>>
>>58891594
that's asking too much, you have to realize that you're talking to people living in the middle east, muslims that have been brought up believing anything their government tells them to believe .
haven't you noticed how weird turkish posters are compared to other people?
they're in dissociation with reality outside their world.
>>
File: 67.jpg (95 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
95 KB, 750x600
There are a significant group of Turkish intellectuals with the Özür Diliyorum campaign that seek to apologize for the Armenian Genocide.
>>
>>58892486
Nigga those people are Armenians :D:D
>>
>>58892502
When will you recognise the Armenian genocide?
>>
>>58891594
The ottoman empire did NOTHING wrong. The middle east would be a better place, probably comparable to the southern cone of south america if they were still around.
>>
>>58892536
Armenian Genocide is a lie. Even if it wasnt it is against the very existence of a country such as Turkey. Unless Armenians call Ruskies and beat us in a war and force us a law accepting it

never
>>
>>58891594
it's all in your mind. it's barely a fiction bro.
>>
File: Anzu on Armenia.png (2 MB, 1144x1465) Image search: [Google]
Anzu on Armenia.png
2 MB, 1144x1465
>rebel
>Turkey defends themselves
>"OH MY GOD THIS IS A GENOCIDE WE DINDU NUFFIN"
>>
File: 4632.jpg (541 KB, 1432x1146) Image search: [Google]
4632.jpg
541 KB, 1432x1146
>>
File: Db4bt61.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Db4bt61.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>58892583
>>58892587
>>
File: 1446266444455.jpg (11 KB, 233x236) Image search: [Google]
1446266444455.jpg
11 KB, 233x236
>>58892583
>>58892587
>>
>>58892651
>all those mene sources

"no one loses as fast as armenians" is a common saying here. maybe that's why ottomans didn't make your jannisaries :^)
>>
>>58892651
>>58892705
t*rkroaches on suicide watch
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.