[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why only American r so greedy? All those news comes from US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 630x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 630x813
Why only American r so greedy?

All those news comes from USA

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/starbucks-sued-over-ice_us_5725fdeee4b0b49df6ab8f75
>>
Jewish heritage
>>
They love being the victim
>>
>order a coffee
>get the large cup because you're thirsty and tired
>"okay"
>barista fills entire cup with ice
>perfectly 1 liquid ounve less thanthe cup
>pours coffee for half a microsecond so as to know overfill the cup
>"... Can i get a light ice, actually?"
>"okay!" takes a plastic spork and stabs some of the ice once, a planck length of ice falls off
>all of thus per managers orders
>sue the company to get them to stop skimping out on your fucking coffee
>get ridiculed and called greedy because of jew corporate media
>>
>starbucks
lol you deserve it
>>
File: 1460858717331.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1460858717331.png
230 KB, 640x360
>huffpo
>>
>>58797423
Based as fuck, I hate when fast food places do this too. They're the ones being greedy
>>
>>58797561

How is it not ridiculous and greedy? What, you really think she's owed five million dollars for that? Do you think she's actually entitled anything at all? Just fucking buy shitty "coffee" elsewhere, or not at all, if you don't like what you get from Starcucks.
>>
>>58797423
speak with your wallet, don't buy their products amd actively badmouth their products. that's the sensible, capitalist thing to do, rather that trying to rely on your government to tell you if you've been wronged or not.

fucking Amerislaves
>>
>>58797561
I hope you realize that you sound like a SJW.
>>
>>58797423
You've never been to Starbucks, I was stuck in a mall for some time waiting on somebody so I grabbed a drink there, some sort of berry tea thing. It was literally ice up to the lid.
>>
>>58797423
Too many lawyers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.