[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is better - French Canada or English Canada?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CanadaMap.png (308 KB, 984x851) Image search: [Google]
CanadaMap.png
308 KB, 984x851
Which one is better - French Canada or English Canada?
>>
Anglo Canada: give us chinks and poo in loos, we love dat diversity
French Canada: give us Haitians and Congolese and other French speaking immigrants, we need to preserve our culture from the Eternal Anglo!
>>
>>58771713
Different strokes for different folks. Quebec is more like continental europe, ontario is similar to the united states and the uk, maratimes are very much like rural scotland, manitoba is largely first nation, saskatchewan is similar to a mid-west prairie state, alberta is texas north, and british columbia is a weird hybrid of the uk and hong kong.

Quebec has plenty of things going for it but it's rather poor, extremely corrupt, highly taxed, and.. well.. french. Alberta is our jewel province and the best place to live in canada if you're white or native.
>>
>>58771784
Meanwhile you guys have almost as many illegal third world economic migrants as we have people. 23,000,000 is the latest educated guess. You're census says the USA is 62% 'white' but 'white' includes europeans, arabs, berbers, turks, persians, and north indians for some fucked up reason.

America hasn't been as ethnically european as Canada is right now in almost a century.
>>
>>58772122
We don't have any significant numbers of those "whites". We also don't count Hispanic whites as white, which is retarded. We're closer to 70% white
>>
>>58771961
not anymore bud

Ontario is Canada and always will be
>>58771784
Quebec is like 80-90% white
immigrants are pretty well controlled there

there are bigger issues like organized crime and lack of work
>>
Quebec is shit and don't let anyone tell you different

It's the only place in Canada where corruption is a legitimate issue
>>
I speak english and french both, and I am considering working a bit in Canada, should I go to the english or french speaking part?
>>
File: 1427030125472.jpg (15 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1427030125472.jpg
15 KB, 240x320
I wonder if Canadian speaking English sound as disgusting as québécois for us ?
Doesn't seem as bad to me
>>
>>58772468
French Canadians WILL make fun of you for not speaking French well or "their way".

Don't bother with Quebec dude. You don't want to work around those arrogant fags
>>
>>58772363
it is a shithole, but not because there are lots of migrants

comparatively Ontario is saddled with an awful government and tons of immigrants but is doing better than most of the provinces right now.

Quebec is like a white Mexico
>>
>>58772541
no because Britons sound stupid 80% of the time and have a billion accents
>>
>>58772577
>implying anyone works in Quebec
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.