[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to any major city in Canada and they take American money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 787x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 787x347
>go to any major city in Canada and they take American money
>think they're cucks but later realize they're in fact kikes

WTF i hate Canada now

Glad there are only 10m white Canadians left
>>
great thread
>>
>>58760203
>less than 30% of Canadians are white

where the fuck did you get that information Mr. 60% lmfao

60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
60%
>60%
>>
m8 they'll take american money literally anywhere in the world for any transaction
>>
>>58760478
not here
>>
>>58760478
in poor shitholes where the currency is valueless sure. in the developed world however, i doubt it.
>>
>>58760478

I carry $500 USD in a backup wallet every single time I travel overseas, no matter what country it is
>>
>>58760503

Maybe not at an even exchange rate, but if you're willing to negotiate I bet you could do any transaction with USD
>>
If there were actualy kikes, they would take USD 1:1 of CAD.

t. lives next to Switzerland
>>
>>58760586
if we are talking about really unfair exchange rates (10 usd = 1 gbp), you could probably do it with the Euro as well as the Dollar, as long as you could prove they're authentic
>>
>>58760478
> m8 they'll take american money literally anywhere in the world for any transaction
not in israel.

most clerks wouldn't be able spot fake money of a foreign currency

t. kikes
>>
>>58760844

that's why you're overpaying, that's the risk they're taking

and obviously you wouldn't ever have to do it in the UK, you'd just change the cash at the nearest bank or whatever, but the point remains hypothetically if you had to you probably could

>>58760951

Again, I bet if I offer some street vendor $20 for a falafel he'll take the risk on it being fake
>>
File: 86806897.jpg (59 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
86806897.jpg
59 KB, 560x560
>>58760586
>>58760844
yeah
nah

Scots have their own banknotes which are issued by Scottish banks (there are even more designs than pic related). They circulate along side Bank of England notes within Scotland.

You would struggle to find anywhere outside Scotland besides some banks and border towns which would take them, even though their value is the same as Bank of England bank notes. Even then not all banks would take them.
>>
>>58761011
nope. even as tip most israelis would be unsatisfied given with a foreign currency.

also, there are no street vendors in israel for food. that's illegal for over 20 years because of health ministry.
>>
>>58761107

what exactly is your point? bank of scotland notes are hardly the same as the USD.

>>58761126

of course they would be unsatisfied, that's why you're overpaying them. what if I offer some kid a $50 bill for a falafel? you're telling me he's not gonna take the risk, put his own 20 NIS in the register and put it in his pocket?
>>
>>58761336
My point is that virtually all shops in the UK will only take Pound sterling, and they won't even take bank notes from another part of the UK that are still Pound Sterling. If you walked into a shop in the UK and tried to spend some USD, you would be told to stop messing about or to get fucked.

The only time you would be able to use anything other than pound sterling in the UK is in Northern Irish border towns, major ports like Dover, tourists attractions, overseas territories which don't use the pound sterling and bureau de changes.

>what if I offer some kid a $50 bill for a falafel?
That's a kid. They're not running a business.
>>
>>58761570

how are you not understanding what i'm saying here?

of course they're not gonna put my $10 USD in the fucking till at the local pub for a pint

but I bet if I approached enough pubs I could negotiate with the manager (or even the counterman) for a pint, dinner and a room for the fucking night if i offer to pay him enough greenbacks
>>
>>58761751
yes if you approached enough, you might find the odd one, but most will tell you to fuck off
you're trying to make out like you could go anywhere and use the USD
>>
>>58761867

yeah i stand by it, you could get by in any country in the world if you had just usd cash and were willing to pay extra for the trouble

maybe you could do that with euros as well, but i know what i'd rather have in my wallet
>>
>>58760528
Get a load of this usaaboo
>>
>>58762001
You could probably do that with any currency as long as you overpay tenfold and prove it to the owner
>>
>>58762092

proving it is impossible, that's why you're paying tenfold

and why i doubt handing someone 65,000 indian rupees or 8,000 norweigan krones would have the same effect as handing them $1,000
>>
>>58760461
15 mil white canadians
240 mil white americans

Both will have none in 10 years tho
>>
>>58761867
>>58762001
>>58762092
Places in London take pounds, euros, dollars and yen no problem. Not everywhere but many shops will have an exchange rate ready for you if you ask, even really little ones.
>>
>>58765729
where are you getting these numbers? those aren't right either.
>>
>>58765881
/pol/
>>
>>58761336
>what if I offer some kid a $50 bill for a falafel?

Then you're a retard, that's like x20 the price.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.