[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on lecture as usual >"class, today is a special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: Map.png (129 KB, 1000x885) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
129 KB, 1000x885
>go on lecture as usual
>"class, today is a special day. we have two guests from the USA, they will tell you about wonders of America"
>two Americans come on stage, a girl and a guy
>girl loads up her presentation
>she gives an overall look at the USA and states; she tells us what Midwest, Southeast etc. is
>she gives five examples of places worth visiting in the country
>then the guy loads up his presentation
>it's about West Virginia
>literally half an hour talk about West Virginia
>"blah blah blah nature blah blah blah pumpkins blah blah blah"
Didn't even know something like West Virginia existed, let alone someone could do a fucking half an hour presentation about this. It seems so irrelevant and empty. Is it really THAT worth visiting?
>>
File: map.png (597 KB, 3460x2092) Image search: [Google]
map.png
597 KB, 3460x2092
>>
File: Poland-political-map.gif (583 KB, 1412x1179) Image search: [Google]
Poland-political-map.gif
583 KB, 1412x1179
>>58390918
>go on lecture as usual
>"class, today is a special day. we have two guests from the Rzezszczczsopoliszta, they will tell you about wonders of plumbing"
>two plumbers come on stage, a kurwa and a Marek
>kurwa unloads her plumbing toolkit
>she gives an overall look at the plunger and Katyn; she tells us what prze, bad alphabet etc. is
>she gives five examples of loopholes worth exploiting to move to Britain
>then the Marek (Rszczszardszky) unloads up his plumbers' toolkit
>it's about Poland
>literally half an hour talk about fuckign Soviet Poland
>"blah blah blah no Muslim immigrants blah blah blah Teutonic castles that we claim as our own blah blah blah"

Didn't even know something like Rzszezszczposzposzlita existed, let alone someone could fuck up the spelling so badly. It seems so full of thieves and plumbers. Is it really THAT worth visiting?
>>
Cratis D Williams is my hero
>>
>>58391005
>>58391422
I hoped for serious replies from Ameribros, but I'll take any (You)'s tbqh
>>
>>58391422
top kek
>>
File: 1395905666732.png (170 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
1395905666732.png
170 KB, 318x308
>>58391422
>>
west virginia is p irrelevant especially for being an east coast state but i think it's pretty neat that someone took the time to do a 30 min presentation on a place you'd never hear about otherwise
>>
>>58391515
I'll give you a good (you) 4u

West Virginia is full of whites, giant white people. the only people I have seen there mostly are around 6'5 300 pound white men, the women are the same. If you want to see something like that West Virginia is your stop. Otherwise, there is nothing there whatsoever.

I don't even know where you should visit if you ever came. I live in Texas and if you want to see whites become a minority and how the shitty federal government puts its boot on a state Texas is your destination. Actually just don't come here, it's a waste of time. Go to some fancy island or stay in Poland.
>>
I wouldn't vacation there or anything, but it would be a pretty nice place to live.
>>
>>58391873
im pretty sure it's an underdeveloped shit hole w/ an opiate epidemic
>>
>>58390918
that fucking shitheap of a state must have the most triggering borders ever. at least my autism is rustled by it

>that weird arm extending north into wheeling
>that weird arm extending west
>that weird arm extending out of the other big arm towards washington that only exists because it had some important railway stuff during the civil war

get your shit together
>>
>>58391873
you got it completely backwards
>>
>>58391836
Thanksfor the info. Besides, if I got anything from the presentation, it's the landscape. At least on pictures it looks astonishing. Also
>if you want to see whites become a minority and how the shitty federal government puts its boot on a state Texas is your destination
A shame really, it seems like "Bible Belt" is an empty phrase nowadays.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.