[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First of all, let's make this abundantly clear: my country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13
File: 4JPXXGL.jpg (284 KB, 1940x1080) Image search: [Google]
4JPXXGL.jpg
284 KB, 1940x1080
First of all, let's make this abundantly clear: my country is better than yours.

Allow me to elaborate on this. You see, in the entire planet, there are only a few regions that can be considered 'livable'. These are Canada and the United States, Western Europe, Israel, Australia and certain East Asian states.

Let me explain why all of these are inferior to Canada:

>Europe:

Europe is absolutely filthy. European cities are disgustingly unclean and absolutely lacking in any sort of modern architecture. There is literally zero economic opportunity in any of them except London and they might as well all be farms. As well, immigrants to Europe are not like immigrants to Canada and the United States - they do not integrate and are far more violent and uneducated than the general population. This is what makes London a bad place to live - otherwise, the UK would be a strong contender.

So to summarize, European cities are poor, outdated and dirty, and filled with disgusting shit-tier immigrants.

>Israel

The only "developed" country in the middle east is terrible to live in. I'm Jewish and even I can say with the utmost certainty that Israel is an absolute shithole, it literally feels like a third world country, everything is dirty and old and there's too many shitskins.

>East Asia (Singapore, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan)

These countries are considered "developed" due to their economic aptitude. While I agree that their cities (which are better economically and architecturally than European ones) are nice, their culture is completely barbaric. From the cringeworthy submissiveness of women to their lack of knowledge about the global economy and the outside world, people in these countries are totally disconnected from the rest of the world. As well, outside of the cities, these countries are extremely lacking - their "suburbs" are nowhere near as developed as North American ones and people cannot enjoy a high standard of living. Pollution is a concern as well. (1/2)
>>
File: Y1EBtbo.jpg (115 KB, 1500x692) Image search: [Google]
Y1EBtbo.jpg
115 KB, 1500x692
>United States

50 years ago, the United States would have been the best place to live in. You could live in major American cities, enjoy the greatest standard of living in the world, and be an integral part of the global economy. Alas, no more. Today, in order to be relevant in the United States, you must live in a city such as New York which is littered with violent non-whites. Additionally, many other criticisms can be levied against the modern America due to their reluctance to accept proven social democratic principles and the extremely high levels of inequality and poverty that this creates. America is no longer competitive with the rest of the world when it comes to living standards.

>Australia

Australia is hard to complain about since it is basically Canada but in a different part of the world. Indeed, it enjoys the benefits of economically sound and well-designed financial centers, positive immigration, cleanliness and a good social climate. However, it is marginally worse than Canada due to its location - the difficulty of travel and the extreme heat (and relevant wildlife) ensure that Sydney is not Toronto.

tl;dr our cities have the highest standard of living because they are

1. Safe
2. Clean
3. Well-designed
4. Economically powerful
5. Optimally placed
6. Socially adequate

There is no country in the world close to this one in terms of standard of living and it shows - the Canadian middle class is the wealthiest on the planet as of 2015.

We are winning and you are losing. Better get your degree and immigrate here while you still can.
>>
Oh, one more thing:

We have the most renewable water resources per capita (which will be very important in the near future).
>>
Come on, no hate? Aren't you all mad at how shitty your countries are?
>>
>>58241586
Replying so you don't kill yourself tonight

Was this all OC ?
>>
>>58240662
>mentions Europe
>is only thinking about Britain
>mentions Slavs
>is only thinking about Russia

We know your stupid, fat, uneducated act, McFatty. You should reinvent yourselves, you annoying burgers, and maybe clue yourselves in to the rest of the world for a change.
>>
>>58241751

Of course. I just came to the realization how much it would suck to live literally anywhere else outside of Canada.
>>
>>58240662
yeah but can i seek refuge in canada

Now THAT is true 1st world
>>
>>58241944
again,
>implying you know ANYTHING about Europe outside of Britain
>implying you aren't overweight from a steady diet of fried beef sandwiches due to not having a strong traditional cuisine or a set of informal rules on proper diet in your US American culture
>>
>>58241944
Impressive effort desu but I guess chinks are hardworking like that
>>
I've heard that Canada is the only country in the world with less culture than America, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>58242088

Nice try but I've been to over 50 countries. And I can dine in any one of the hundreds of fine international establishments in my city. Where can you dine, exactly? That is, where can you even afford to dine?

>>58242091

I am white.
>>
>>58242130

>muh culture

Funny how poor countries always resort to this.
>>
>>58242287
Sure thing chang
>>
>>58242467

Don't you have some doner to make, Abdullah?
>>
File: 1361243855337.jpg (1 MB, 2400x3000) Image search: [Google]
1361243855337.jpg
1 MB, 2400x3000
>>58240662
>I'm Jewish

everytime
>>
>>58242544
Vienna is actually surprisingly white desu apart from the few subhuman rasheeds I've seen like 3 niggers in 4 days walking all around
>>
>>58242724

Yeah but it's also economically irrelevant and full of old, run down and dirty buildings.
>>
>>58242287
>And I can dine in any one of the hundreds of fine international establishments in my city.
>hundreds
>implying you don't merely have a choice between Rajeev's, Chang's, and McBurger's

We also have all of those, palsy.
>>
>>58242791
Only a retarded leftcuck would want his city to be relevant (and notorious) in any way
>he actually wants shitskins to flood his city
>>
>>58242925

Bro what the fuck your country isn't even first world

Check yourself before you try dissing again

You don't even count as western europe, you're eliminated from the get-go
>>
>>58242954

Only a low-test loser with no ambition or drive for success would want to live in an irrelevant shithole
>>
>>58242791
Maybe they prefer the history of the buildings. Not everything needs to be a skyscraper. I like the historic vibe.
>>
>>58243184

The historic vibe is fine to visit but would you really want to live there? Especially in youth, it's not exciting and definitely doesn't feel active.
>>
>>58242350
we're richer than u tho
>>
>>58242987
>Egads, I have no retort! Better resort to epic Soviet Russia memes from 2007!

Buddy, we are too Western Europe, or at least moreso than the other ex-Eastern Bloc countries, in both the historical and economic sense.
>>
>>58243231
Yes I would prefer to live in Europe. Canada is great and all, but Europe is unreal.
>>
>>58240941
I wish I could argue against this but I really can't.
>>
>>58240662
>it's another cancuck delusion episode
>>
>>58242130
west of Quebec - yes
east of Ontario - literally the oldest part of North America, filled with history, tradition, and culture
marginally more culture than the bible belt, pretty much equal with Louisana (aka french Newfoundland with niggers)
>>
>>58243250

Maybe if you take into account how much welfare you give to muslims

But for average people we are the best

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/040615/what-country-has-richest-middle-class.asp

And for wealthy people, we are also the best because we are a top 5 financial nation globally
>>
>>58243023
He says, while prepping his bull
>>
>>58243408
>>58243250
desu Denmark is the European Canada tho
>wealthy
>nice people
>boring
>white
>red/white on the flag
>>
>>58240662

I agree with some of your points, especially on immigrants that Europe is forced to endure, but you're wrong about architecture; European cities prefer to reject modern architecture when they can afford to do so, because it is designed to be 'international,' it has no hallmarks of our cultures at all but seems an attempt to make us forget them. Often it's downright ugly, it makes for depressing places to live unless you're rich, who the fuck wants to live in an ugly tower block? We'd rather have gardens and smart town houses and cities that breathe with history. I can look around my town and see evidence of the Romans, I see that Cathedral towering gracefully above the old part of town is hundreds of years older than your actual nation, same for all the churches and various buildings etc. Culture and heritage are not things to be trashed, if they are, then why do the Jews need Israel?
>>
File: 1461274659197.png (254 KB, 900x701) Image search: [Google]
1461274659197.png
254 KB, 900x701
>>58243311

You sure aren't, buddy

Spain has 1.7x your income and they are literally 20% unemployment lazy fucks

And culturally your country hasn't contributed anything to the world, even Serbia and Croatia have done loads more
>>
>>58240662
>>58240941
Aren't you forgetting someone? :3
>>
>>58243597
nope, double checked my map.
>>
>>58243566
>And culturally your country hasn't contributed anything to the world

Žižek, Laibach, the guy who came up with the concept of space satellites, the best-selling polka group in the world. Check and mate, eh?
>>
>>58243539

I understand that. But I still believe that in youth it is necessary to live in a city that is brimming with energy, not culture. We're all young people here, so it would not make sense to just live in small European cities.

I really do like London though. If there were a bit less Pakis I think it would be the best city on the planet, since it really does have everything else.
>>
>>58243804

>marxist clown who nobody takes seriously
>polka band
>someone so irrelevant even you can't name them

Your country has 2.5 million people, same as my city. But my city has developed stem cell research, insulin, the telephone, and countless other revolutionary creations. Not to mention we host the most important film festival in the world...
>>
>>58243812
>But I still believe that in youth it is necessary to live in a city that is brimming with energy, not culture
it is possible to have both you know.
for example, George Street a famous street of St. John's, Newfoundland, has the most bars per sq ft. of anywhere in North America.
it has been for as long as anyone can remember, and is a part of newfie heritage.
it also features one of the greatest night lives in all of NA, with bars staying open until 4 or 5am, which attracts youth in droves to the area.
>>
>>58243970

Energy is not just about clubbing, it's about a strong professional environment that promotes opportunities.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/11/23/toronto-ranked-best-economy-for-young-people-in-new-study.html
>>
>>58244041
there's also the fact that Memorial University of Newfoundland features a subsidized tuition of ~3500/yr, which has brought a lot of youth to the city, including myself.
this Uni is just as well regarded as uni's that cost 10k/yr, and is the only University in North America that has a department of folklore, wew.
>>
>>58244266

>MUN

Come on, dude
>>
>>58244335
>less than half the price of other UNI's
>well regarded engineering department
>you can teach in Newfoundland with 4 years of university education, no need for bullshit teacher's college
life is a dream
>>
>>58240941

I agree desu.
>>
>>58240662 I could agree our opinion. But I would like to object. that about Asia. South Korea is totally out of list. I cannot understand even why you listed this undeveropped country in order to compare with Canada. So only Japan or Tawan is considarable Asian country isn't it? Preciselly only Japan. Taiwan is so-so.
>>
>>58243597
if he's forgetting a country it certainly isn't poopeeland
>>
>>58240662
>>58240941

What about le 3rd world First Nations?
>>
>>58240941
New York has a lower crime rate than Winnipeg and is about as white as Toronto.
>>
>>58248844
They're actually 3rd world tier though
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2016/03/31/chief-blames-third-world-living-conditions-on-first-nations-reserve-for-fatal-fire.html
>>
>>58244266
Keep telling yourself that newfienigger.
>>
gr8 b8 m8

i can apreci8
>>
>>58248992
not newfie, i came here for schooling, lrn2read
plus, I don't mind living in the most white(93%), christian(94%), crime free(homicide rate: 0.38 per 100k), and generally happy(its well known that newfies are god tier people, very friendly and generous)
>Keep telling yourself that newfienigger.
>nigger
lol, funny you should say that, considering you live in an objectively more niggerish province
only about 1% of our province is non-white or non-native, and all of the whites are either of the British Isles, Basque Country, or France, and all before the 20th century.
>>
>>58240662
>From the cringeworthy submissiveness of women

Fat tumblrina detected
>>
The less chinese there are, the better .
Japan is better than Canada. q.e.d.
>>
>>58240662

>No beaches
>No Carnaval
>No tropical fruits
>No tropical climate
>No bunda
>No football

I'd rather stay here desu senpai.
>>
File: 1453339292968.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453339292968.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>
>>58249170
Your school is shit. Anecdotally everybody I've met from Memorial (since they all move here eventually) suffers from severe incompentency. I know plenty of Newfies and they are all great with the exception of fucking losers that went to Memorial, no offence bud.

Also regarding the nigger comment, that's mostly directed to you dumb motherfuckers who think your universities are good, or even similar in quality, despite the difference in cost. You don't even crack the top 100, you're irrelevant and probably mad you didn't get accepted to an actuallly good university.
>>
>>58249306
>No beaches
we literally have the longest freshwater beach in the world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasaga_Beach
>no Carnaval
ok u got me there
>no tropical fruits
what, we literally have every tropical fruit you can imagine, and not bad pricing because we buy it cheap as shit from south america
>no tropical climate
British Columbia can regularily reach 30 - 35C with high humidity in the summer
>No bunda
on the contrary, we have a lot of carribean immigration, specifically from Jamaica and the Bahamas
>No football
we have football AND handegg
>>
>>58249170

If Newfoundland is so great, why do you have a 13% unemployment rate? Nunavut has a lower unemployment rate ffs, you're literally Spain-tier.
>>
So this is why feminists are widespread in the wild West. Truly wild indeed.
>>
>>58249541
>British Columbia can regularily reach 30 - 35C with high humidity in the summer
that doesn't make it a tropical climate you fucking dumbass
>>
>>58249377
>Also regarding the nigger comment, that's mostly directed to you dumb motherfuckers who think your universities are good, or even similar in quality, despite the difference in cost. You don't even crack the top 100, you're irrelevant and probably mad you didn't get accepted to an actuallly good university.
seems like I touched a nerve there, bud. bank callin about the loans again?
anyways, after 4 years of university, aka roughly 14k tuition, I'll be on my way to teaching on the reserves in Labrador, so have fun with whatever you're doing
>>58249607
>If Newfoundland is so great, why do you have a 13% unemployment rate? Nunavut has a lower unemployment rate ffs, you're literally Spain-tier.
we have become the masters of unemployment benefits, we have ascended beyond employment
>>
File: climate-table.png (29 KB, 600x195) Image search: [Google]
climate-table.png
29 KB, 600x195
>>58249541
>go to Canada
>go to Wasaga Beach
>"boy I can't wait for some fun in the sun!"
">take off shirt
>freeze to death
>>
>>58249651

You've lasted this long because of oil and high commodities prices. I used to work in a company that dealt with commodities, your province is literally fucked.

I also take back my 13% unemployment comment, checked statscan, it's actually 15.2%.
>>
>>58249651
>seems like I touched a nerve there, bud. bank callin about the loans again?
I have no student loans. I paid for it myself because I'm not an incompetent moron like yourself.

>teaching on the reserves in Labrador, so have fun with whatever you're doing
You just affirm the god-awful attitude of public employees in Canada. The fact that you think this is a good or rewarding career simply re-assures me of the fact that you are retarded and an otherwise useless member of society.

>we have become the masters of unemployment benefits, we have ascended beyond employment
You're trying to transition this to look like bait since you have realized you look like a total fucking idiot now. Nice damage control newfienigger.
>>
Without other countrie's technology - German and Japanese products, Your economics and shity cannot run so well. But still Canada may run well because well balanced policy. So looking particular matter may not allways best, but the csiciety is much stable because of the political balace. In this csence, Canada may be on of best.
>>
>>58249731
and we currently have a PM that has discussed testing basic income and, as any Liberal, will pour money into Atlantic Canada, their main supporters.
so all in all, its gonna be ok for me.
also
>tfw on unemployment right now, and have about 5k from unemployment and tax rebates
>>58249794
> I paid for it myself because I'm not an incompetent moron like yourself.
I am paying for it, except it won't cost me a grown man's yearly salary to do so.
>You just affirm the god-awful attitude of public employees in Canada. The fact that you think this is a good or rewarding career simply re-assures me of the fact that you are retarded and an otherwise useless member of society.
I dont think its specifically rewarding, Im just in it for the money. I care about natives just as much as they care about themselves(aka i don't care)
Your career doesn't have to define you, the fact that you think it is just shows how little character you have.
>You're trying to transition this to look like bait since you have realized you look like a total fucking idiot now. Nice damage control newfienigger.
not really, we literally are known as the best unemployment scammers in Canada. we literally are the masters of unemployment.
>>
>>58241963
USAF
USN
CIA
USMC
RAF
US Army
Royal Navy
Who's going to bomb you first, camel jockey?
>>
>>58240662
Fuck off city boy

good city =/= good country
>>
>>58249998
>good city =/= good country

There are no good cities in Canada. Vancouver is a mess and experiencing hyper-inflation due to real-estate speculation, and Toronto is a fucking shithole.
>>
>>58249929
>I am paying for it, except it won't cost me a grown man's yearly salary to do so.
I paid for it with school internships which are probably closer to a proper career than you'll ever have.

>I dont think its specifically rewarding, Im just in it for the money.
I pursue my career for the same reason, but not in the public sector because I'm not a degenerate, unlikable, shit-bag like yourself.

>Your career doesn't have to define you, the fact that you think it is just shows how little character you have.
t. somebody with a shit job

>not really, we literally are known as the best unemployment scammers in Canada. we literally are the masters of unemployment.
>thinking you should be proud of this
Do us a favour and move to Portugal or something.
>>
>>58250068
Then why did you constantly refer to cities in your posts?
>>
>>58250099

I'm not him, I'm just saying that there isn't even a decent city in this country. Maybe Montreal, but I've never been there for a substantial period of time.
>>
File: 1455390255681.jpg (93 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
1455390255681.jpg
93 KB, 375x523
>>58240662
Canada, we have a lock on smarmy arrogant shitposting around here. Go back to shitting on Quebec.
>>
>>58250081
desu mainlander condescension would be a lot less funny if you weren't so butthurt all the time.
>going to a school to train me for a short for low cost and in a short period of time for the proffession
>surrounded by nice people on an island with historical significance, music, culture & tradition
>can leave my doors unlocked due to lack of crime
>get to see the gorgeous St. John's harbour every day
Can you say the same? I hope some day you can.
>>
File: mcD6[1].jpg (31 KB, 304x420) Image search: [Google]
mcD6[1].jpg
31 KB, 304x420
>>58250365
Swell
>>
>>58250725
>going to a school to train me for a short for low cost and in a short period of time for the proffession
You can't spell profession correctly. Great teacher you'll be.

>surrounded by nice people on an island with historical significance, music, culture & tradition
This is a meme. I don't live in Ontario btw, in case it wasn't obvious.

>can leave my doors unlocked due to lack of crime
I do the same. Sorry to burst your preconceived bubble.

>get to see the gorgeous St. John's harbour every day
We have mountains here, which are equal if not better to some shitty "harbour".

Honestly you sound like the same old stereotypical eastern Canadian who doesn't have the slightest clue regarding what goes on in the west. Seriously you people are fucking insufferable, independence when.
>>
He's jewish you know
>>
>>58240662
>First of all, let's make this abundantly clear: my country is better than yours.

Lol.
>>
>>58251008
Fjords > mountains imo
Also, st. John's harbour area is the oldest and one of the most historically significant harbours in north america
Also i assumed you weren't atlantic canadian, being this mad and carrying on with that "you are where you work" attitude.
Sounds like your environment's turned you into a cunt so at least i know to steer clear of the west.
Have fun in that ratrace shithole, although that doesnt seem likely.
you're always welcome over here though.
>>
File: filename-p090011-04rr.jpg (38 KB, 550x316) Image search: [Google]
filename-p090011-04rr.jpg
38 KB, 550x316
>>58251271
Oops, forgot pic wew
>>
File: ripyou.png (200 KB, 1219x755) Image search: [Google]
ripyou.png
200 KB, 1219x755
>>58251271
>Fjords > mountains imo
That's just like, your opinion man.

>Also, st. John's harbour area is the oldest and one of the most historically significant harbours in north america
And is now one of the most irrelevant harbours in North America. So really, who cares?

> being this mad and carrying on with that "you are where you work" attitude
You still unironically think I'm mad? How can I be mad about being relevant?

>i know to steer clear of the west.
Please do.

>Have fun in that ratrace shithole, although that doesnt seem likely
You seem really mad about the fact that your life is boring, and you got admitted to a subpar school. Of course, good luck with that.

>you're always welcome over here though
I can't extend the same welcome to you, unless you smarten up of course.

I mean if you've convinced yourself that your life is great who am I to tell you otherwise friendo.
>>
Hehe, I fucking couldn't pass by
>Canada
>Literally the bad copy of the USA
>Freezing 7 months in a year
>Chincouver
>French could beat the shit out of you in Montreal
>Finally managed to buy his own house by the age of 55

Well done, m8.
>>
>I missed this thread for this long

Holy fuck, I apologize op it looks like you need a leafbro to have your back and I let you down.

No more! Canada is literally the greatest country
>>
File: spongebob40.jpg (21 KB, 352x238) Image search: [Google]
spongebob40.jpg
21 KB, 352x238
>>58240662
>>58240941
>>58241158
agreed

Anglo cunts are the best ones in the world, and we're the best of the Anglo cunts so therefore we're the best in the world. Australia would be better if they weren't so isolated though tbqh
>>
canada is probably, along with switzerland the best countries desu

euros are butthurt because this leaf speaks the truth, new world anglos can enjoy big housing, non overly taxed wages, top tier infraestructure, best colleges in the wrold and integrate imigrants without violence or sacrificing their culture

>MUH CANADA IS USA, MUH NARROW STREET AND OLD BUILDINGS XDDDD

that's the arguement of butthurt shitholes desu
>>
nice cuck'ed, el chileANO
>>
>>58253402
>owns alaska
>sells it to another country for money
>HE KEKS HIMSELF FOR A FEW DOLLARS
>>
>>58253467
I didn't own shit, my brown friend.
>>
File: 1430167177645.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1430167177645.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>58240662
>East Asia is submissive to women
>not cucked by feminism, divorce rape, and socially unacceptable beating and manhandling of women

o-ok lol
>>
>>58240662
>modern architecture

Ugly as sin.

> they do not integrate

Vietnamese and Ukrainians here integrate very well.

>zero economic opportunity

Untrue, you just have to have balls,

>suburbs
Enjoy your long drives
>>
>>58249937
You know who isn't going to bomb him?
Cucknucks
>>
>>58254302
Honk Kong =/= East Asia
Moscow =/= Russia
>>
>>58257288
>submissive to women
sounds like a meme believed

OP confirmed for knowing nothing
>>
>>58240662
>Canada being better than European countries
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.