[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vladimir Putin, ruler of all the Russias, comes into the bar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 2015-12-25_00004.jpg (333 KB, 1914x1051) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25_00004.jpg
333 KB, 1914x1051
Vladimir Putin, ruler of all the Russias, comes into the bar and slaps your girlfriend on the ass.

What do you do?
>>
"What the fuck did you just say to me, you little Spy? I'll have you know I graduated as top squatter in the Slav brigade of the Spetznaz Corps and I've been involved in numerous secret squats against American capitalists. I am trained in squat warfare and have over 700 confirmed squats. You're nothing to me but another blyat to squat in front of. I will squat in front of you with precision, technique and blood alcohol levels the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, cyka. As we speak I am prepare to take out my military grade knife, gopnik, so prepare for me squat over your dead corpse. That's the squats that wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I can squat anywhere, anytime, and I tell you I can squat in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare feet. Not only am I extensively trained in drunk squatting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of tracksuits of the Russian Army and will use it to full extent just to squat on you, little cyka. If only you could have known what unholy retributionary squats your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you gavnoyed kozyol. I will squat fury all over you and you will die in it. You’re fucking squatted, DURAK."
>>
>>58215295
I start to flirt with him.
>>
Ofc I would start defending his politics when my gf attacks him on gay rights, Syria, Ukraine, democracy in Russia, corruption etc.
>>
>>58215295
>rule of all the Russias
mkay
>>
File: 320420.jpg (61 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
320420.jpg
61 KB, 1920x1080
>>58215295
But I don't have a gf.
>>
It's pretty much confirmed that both Putin and Trump will be in new Civ game. What I wonder is how would Trump's Wall Wonder would conflict with Wall of China.
>>
>morph into Yulia Lipnitskaya
>put him in his place with a spin
>finally say out loud in public that I am lesbian
>>
>>58217041
>It's pretty much confirmed that both Putin and Trump will be in new Civ game.
Really now.
>>
a blowjob
>>
Mr Putin, I'm sure that you will enjoy her she is very liberal. Is it in any way possible to get those distribution rights for Rosneft?
>>
>>58215295
You can have her of you make me CEO of something :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 397x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 397x550
>>58215295
Rest my arm on his head like so to make fun of his manletness and establish dominance
>>
File: Mongol Empire.jpg (116 KB, 749x589) Image search: [Google]
Mongol Empire.jpg
116 KB, 749x589
>>58215295
>Putin comes into the bar and slaps your girlfriend on the ass.
>What do ?

invade him
>>
>>58222841
You are Turk, not Mongol.
>>
File: ozbek.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
ozbek.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
>>58224184
not same but related
so fuck you
>>
>>58224706
t. anatolian in denial
>>
File: tuvan_guy.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tuvan_guy.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>58224782
>implying im hairy monkey
>mfw
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.