[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fernando
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/sex-og-samliv/menn-er-altfor-myke-og-feminine/a/10067902/

"Now they want the men to be harder"

Every fifth Norwegian woman thinks Norwegian men are too feminine and soft.

>picture shows a norwegian woman in bed with a strong dark haired men

Uff... The life of a cuck must be hard but not as hard as my dick when i'm pounding your wife
>>
Nordic cuckoldry, nothing new
>>
>>58035780
Pheraps that's why they are so butthurt towards us...
Notice how quiet they become when they are faced with reality
>>
File: fernandopassion.jpg (90 KB, 613x1303) Image search: [Google]
fernandopassion.jpg
90 KB, 613x1303
>Sven left his wife, Ingrid, in order to attend another pro-immigrant rally
>Once again, the poor Ingird was left alone while her husband contributed to the decay of her country and culture
>She usually would go to the forest and write poetry of her own, it was in a forest that she had the most astonishing encounter of her life
>After a while, she started to feel warm and heated up, it seemed impossible since everything was covered in snow...
>"What's happening" - tought Ingrid
>Suddenly a lascive Em chord echoed troughout the pinetrees
>A dark handsome man appeared in front of her holding a rose in his teeth and in a exquisite and gracious way he offered her his most precious flower
>"Como tu, esta flor es la inspiracion para mis canciones de amor, dolor y pasion, querida Ingrid" - said the luxurious man
>Ingrid was mesmerized... Never she witnessed such demonstration of "amor ardente" in the frozen cucked lands of Sweden
>The man, filled with lust and pasion embraced Ingrid like a passionate, strong and gracious bull from the warm plains of the mediterranean
>Ingrid just let herself be possessed by the angel of luxury and her orgasms became a perfect simbyose with the pro-immigration rally portests
>Ingrid passed out after such pleasure and was now riding with the valkyries in the chariot of joy
>As the immigrants raped inocent swedish women a single girl was left pleased and satisfied in the snows of Sweden
>Her name was Ingrid and her lover was
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
>>58035780
Don't Spanish girls bang a lot of british tourists? At least that's what I've heard on here.
>>
>>58036788

yes, whales need love too.
>>
>>58036094
I really admire your dedication to this meme
>>
>>58035666
>t. Alberto Barbosa
Go back to Vice City, faggot.
>>
File: Fernando_Martinez.jpg (23 KB, 200x246) Image search: [Google]
Fernando_Martinez.jpg
23 KB, 200x246
>>58039380
Be careful who you call faggot.
Fernando could pay a visit to your mother tonight
>>
File: oh fernando.jpg (2 MB, 3992x2480) Image search: [Google]
oh fernando.jpg
2 MB, 3992x2480
>An english rose lived quite sadly in her estate mansion in rural England
>Her family lived acordingly to the victorian ideals and her upbringing was very strict
>In that sense, the lonely english rose dreamed of a world of freedom and carefree that seemed so distant from her world
>One day, her mother informs her that she is bound to marry sir Georges
>Poor Mary spent her day weeping for Georges was a boorish brute prone to violence and domestic abuse
>At night while she was sobbing in her sleep a shadow swayed in the moonlight in front of her bed
>A dark handsome man in the most luxurious yet elegant clothes was staring at her with a warm passion
>She felt scared but amazed at the same time, he was like a mithycal creature like the ones she read in fantastic books
>"Cariño, te voy a dar el placer que Georges nunca te podera dar para que pudas vivir en paz por toda tu vida" - whispered the handsome man
>Mary was mesmerized and before she noticed it the man was kissing her neck, lowering to her breasts while his hands massaged the back of her ears
>It was like driving a chariot trough the clouds but at the same time it was so warm like the fields of olives
>Despite being a virgin she couldn't feel any pain, just a gigantic amount of pleasure
>She screamed in extasis when the orgasm filled her young body
>Then everything became black
>When she woke up, her mother came to pick her up for the wedding... Mary didn't knew if it was all a dream
>Suddenly, while she was putting her locket around her neck a small handkerchief with foreign ornaments feel down
>"May this suave and passionate handkerchief acompany troughout your life... There will always be a summer"
>"Yours truly:..."
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
>>58036788
Brits tend to form their own guettos in summer and fuck each other,they usually dont bang anything else than Brits,obvioulsly there are exceptions
>>
File: ThisTriggersTheFernando.jpg (32 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
ThisTriggersTheFernando.jpg
32 KB, 450x299
>>58039465
>be prick from Liberty City upstate
>get BTFO by Lazlow
>>
>>58036788
Normally the other way around
>>
explain this meme pls i'm lost
>>
>>58039380
FUCK thats where this pic is from!
>>
>>58035666
>>58036094
>>58039534
>>58039465

holy fuck I'm dying

someone save this and upload it to /r/4chan STAT
>>
File: image.png (69 KB, 900x404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 900x404
>>58035666
Fernando Martinez has been dethroned
>>
File: Köksal Baba 01.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Köksal Baba 01.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>58045160
>>
>>58036094
Please share more Fernando stories
>>
How do I get a moor to fuck my gf?
>>
>>58035666
Every Fernando Martinez thread has Alberto Barbosa as OP. I wonder if it's always the same Alberto.
>>
this is a fantastic meme
>>
You are a Swede
Your gf is alredy fucking moors and negro mudslimes.
Please wake up
>>
File: JUST.jpg (295 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
295 KB, 600x595
>>58044701

Germanic women literally cannot resist brown men.
>>
>>58045081
Wog fucked your sheila?
>>
>>58035666
>>58035780
>>58036094
Why are Meds so insecure?
>>
There was something in the air that night, the stars were bright, Fernando...
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.