[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the French population in France?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1450135093863.png (151 KB, 339x288) Image search: [Google]
1450135093863.png
151 KB, 339x288
I've heard that the most native-French city in France is roughly 80% French and the average city is about 70%.

The biggest cities Marseilles, Paris and Lyon are at 30%, 50% and 60% respectively.

Does this mean that France is only about 70% French in total, this surely means about 20-30% of the population are Muslim at this point. And people say Germany and the UK are cucked...
>>
>>58016566
It's a bit difficult since it's hard to define French.
There are a lot of French-origin immigrants from former colonies that are counted in statistics as immigrants. Algeria is a good example, where at one point there were millions of colonists there, and many fled to France in the 60s. There were also a mass exodus of North African Jews to France, and there's massive Italian and Portuguese communities too, and many are well integrated.
Two of the people killed in the Charlie Hebdo massacre were Ashkenazi Jews who were born in Tunisia.
Overall I'd say France is 70-75% "French" and another 5-10% integrated Euros and Jews.
I mean without the other provinces, England is 79% British so it's not that gawking to compare.
Germany is still fairly white.
>>
File: 1289830210932.jpg (42 KB, 622x683) Image search: [Google]
1289830210932.jpg
42 KB, 622x683
>>58016566
It's hard to tell because tons of french have spanish and italian ancestry. This guy for example, was spanish.
>>
>>58017656
based

>>58016566
every person not french is muslim XDDDDDD
>>
dunno, stats are forbidden coz "huuuuur datz rasist, even if ur blak ur 100% french !!!!!!!"
>>
1 to 1.5% is portuguese
>>
>>58016566
what a cuckold shithole Fr*nce has become
>>
>>58017887
Wow, delet, cunt
>>
>>58017919
explain this fr*nchcuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0Hsqe6g_4U
>>
The "français de souche" are probably 40 million tops

This effectively means there are no more French people today than there were about 130 years ago
>>
>>58018084
>Paris

What do you want to know, pooftah ? I'm not a p*r*s*an
>>
>>58018127
>40M

meh, not bad
>>
>>58018315
you are still ignoring the problem. the major cities first, then the countryside.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.