[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me about blue eye, blond and ginger people. Are its literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Redpill me about blue eye, blond and ginger people. Are its literally hair and eye color only difference or is it something more?
Are blond and ginger people same thing or they differ
>>
>>58011480
There are basically two types of melanin (excluding the mysterious CNS melanin)

>Eumelanin
>Pheomelanin

Eumelanin is divided into
>black pigment
>brown pigment

If you have
>only low black pigment (in the absence of others)
You get grey hair after having black/brunette
>only low brown pigment (in the absence of others)
You get blond hair if not chestnut/brown hair

Phaeomelanin
>natural pigment of lips, nipples, areola and impart a pinkish hue to the skin

If you have
>Phaeomelanin + some/low brown Eumelanin
You get a red head

tl:dr; Redheads are blond variants (and personally I like them more).
>>
>>58012578

What about people with purple/green hair?
>>
>>58012637
Hair dye
>>
>>58012637
Anime
>>
>>58012637
feminists
>>
>>58013125

Is this why they do it?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
>>
>>58013196
also when they want attention

https://m.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2qq9cz/whats_the_correlation_with_women_changing_their/
>>
File: Timor-Leste.jpg (67 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
Timor-Leste.jpg
67 KB, 427x640
>tfw probably have autism and made a folder finding a person with red hair from each country.

I also did one for green eyes. Pretty fascinating how you can find these traits which are rare in majority of countries.
>>
>>58013553

I've heard some Japanese people who live on a small island can have red hair. Haven't seen pictures though.
>>
File: China.jpg (357 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
China.jpg
357 KB, 1200x1600
>>58013749
I've searched for every country really well and thoroughly as I could and there's none of that for Japan. Where did you hear this?

Here's a Chinese redhead, though they mostly exist in Western China.
>>
File: 2925337905_f47551ca31_b (1).jpg (349 KB, 680x1024) Image search: [Google]
2925337905_f47551ca31_b (1).jpg
349 KB, 680x1024
>>58013749
Actually I just looked it up again and now Google showed a picture of a Japanese redhead boy! Never seen this before on the internet. Both his parents look like ordinary Japanese.
>>
>>58013196
>us males can parade Nazi memorabilia and perform the nazi salute to act like edgy cunts
>female dyes her hair to stand out and it's literally a biological phenomenon that's destructive to society
>>
>>58014203

Uhm, maybe that's a Sudanese thing.
>>
>>58014232
Jokes aside, it's literally another means of differentiating herself, and standing out. I personally wouldn't find it intimidating.
>>
>>58014203
I don't know where you live where men doing nazi salutes is common but it's not common anywhere else.
>>
who /ginge/ here
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.