[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need answers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: europe.jpg (99 KB, 510x240) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
99 KB, 510x240
EU cunts only

What is it like to live in your country in general?
What is it like to study in your country?
European passport lets you study anywhere in Europe, so where would/do you study?
Where would you suggest a foreigner to migrate to in Europe?

Also, general EU thread
>>
File: jewshit.png (112 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
jewshit.png
112 KB, 500x385
>>57924602
Come to Germany. So nice here.
>>
>>57924602
>What is it like to live in your country in general?
Excellent.
>What is it like to study in your country?
Excellent.
>European passport lets you study anywhere in Europe, so where would/do you study?
Germany.
>Where would you suggest a foreigner to migrate to in Europe?
Germany.
>>
>>57924602
It's okay.
It was okay.
>European passport lets you study anywhere in Europe, so where would/do you study?
I still chose to study here. Guess if i had majored in something space related I would have had to study somewhere else.
The UK. No language barrier and large immigrant communities everywhere.
>>
>>57924602
depends on how much money your family has or did they just ride the gibsmedat of communism
normal? cheap if you don't fail, some faculties make you spend a shit load on books tho
here, too autistic to go anywhere else and broke
where they want, unless they're ficki ficki then Germany/UK/Swe
>>
>>57924602
It's ok if you can stand hard works.
NOPE
Norway
Germany
>>
>>57924602
It's okay.
It's okay but for uni go to Ireland, Scotland or the Netherlands, much cheaper.
Germany.
>>
>>57924718
>large immigrant communities everywhere.
Fuck off, this is a massive disadvantage if you actually want to fit in and assimilate.
>>
File: White Zombie.jpg (70 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
White Zombie.jpg
70 KB, 720x405
> What is it like to live in your country in general?
It's great. It's a fun place, food is awesome, life is chill. We work for a living, we don't live for work unlike white zombies. Getting a good job and a good salary is a whole different story though.

> What is it like to study in your country?
Too much theory, too much endogamy within the university system. We are the #1 destination for Erasmus students because they know they won't make an effort and may party seven days a week.

> European passport lets you study anywhere in Europe, so where would/do you study?
I studied here and in Germany. Two different worlds to be honest. Go to a serious university, doesn't matter where.

> Where would you suggest a foreigner to migrate to in Europe?
Go to the North if you want money, go to the East if you want a comfy life surrounded by beautiful women, come to the South if you are energetic and social but don't give a crap about money.
>>
>>57925074
>EU cunts only
k
>>
>>57924602
It's alright. Planning on working in Bavaria during the summer with a friend and them travelling Europe it's nice to not need a visa or anything.

Their laws and equality bullshit is a but annoying though.
>>
>>57924602
Pretty good, especially in Jutland
Well, we get paid for it
Where I get paid for it
Sweden
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.