[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
---THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE FROM DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ONLY---
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (50 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
50 KB, 480x360
---THIS THREAD IS FOR PEOPLE FROM DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ONLY---

Hi. I'm Brazilian, and I hate Brazilians. I know that 4chan is not my personal army, but you guys need to learn how to properly troll Brazilians. Seriously, do you really think that the english-speaking Brazilians you come across on the internet are niggers? They're not. And they know they're not. They're more like smug white liberals from New York and California (or at least that's how they see themselves). There is a big population of Brazilians on the internet, the fourth after China, India and the USA, so fucking pay attention:

> Tell them you cannot understand them, because their english is so bad.

> If their english is good, tell them you still don't consider them to be members of Western Civilization, and never will.

> If they're proud of living in some big metropolis like Rio or São Paulo, tell them that living in a crowded, filthy city with hellish traffic, noise and crime makes them more like Indonesians or Indians, not like Americans or Europeans.

> Tell them that, if they travel to the US or Europe, nobody will want to get close to them because they're afraid they're gonna get Zika, Dengue or some other Third World shit.

> Tell them that everybody knows, in the USA and Europe, that Twitter Revolutions are just psychological warfare programs implemented by powerful governments and corporations, and that their participation in them just shows how naive they are.

> Tell them that their European surnames and their white skin are worth nothing to you, because everybody knows, from historical and genetic evidence, that Brazilians are mostly black and indian.
>>
> Tell them that you consider Brazil to be nothing more than an oversized Bolivia or Peru or Venezuela, and it doesn't matter if they have a "populist" or a "responsible" government, you still consider them to be incompetent, laughable, contemptible latin-americans.

> Tell them they have two choices in life: either they continue to live in a country they hate, or they can move to the USA or Europe, where they will be treated like garbage (which they are).

Remember, these people spend their whole lives trying to get approval from foreigners. They hate themselves. They think that, if they emulate you, and if they express hatred and contempt for poorer Brazilians, they will get your approval. Don't give it to them, and see them crumble.

The above reasoning can probably be used successfully against the Third World middle class in general.

And if anyone here wants to try to "take advantage of my insecurities", go ahead, I don't care, fuck you, as long as people learn this.
>>
>>57921390
>Seriously, do you really think that the english-speaking Brazilians you come across on the internet are niggers?

Yes, and they are.
>>
>They're not. And they know they're not. They're more like smug white liberals from New York and California

Kek
>>
>>57921390

And I this is relevant cause...?
>>
>>57921390
Call Petropolis a favela shithole
>>
File: bait.png (158 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
158 KB, 680x681
>>
>>57921407
>
Remember, these people spend their whole lives trying to get approval from foreigners. They hate themselves. They think that, if they emulate you, and if they express hatred and contempt for poorer Brazilians, they will get your approval
REALLY
FUCKING
TRUE
>>
>>57921931
It ain't bait mate.
>>
autism
>>
>>57922495
You see? They even use proxies to change their flag. They're sick with self-hatred.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.