[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the T*rks rape Daenerys this season?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
Will the T*rks rape Daenerys this season?
>>
>GOT

Die, leaf.
>>
>>57915916
She will be taken to the crones and forced to join their order. She will be tortured, degraded, humiliated.
Drogon ex machina shows up, burns the building, the Dothraki see the power she possess and take the dragon to be a symbol that she is the Khal of Khals, the leader of the Dothraki.
They join her army, they march on to Meereen and arrive either before or during the siege by Yunkai, Astapor and possible other cities. Viserion and Rhaegal are set free by Tyrion prior and are seen flying about.
Done, that's Dany's S6 plot from set leaks and leaks by extras. Saved you the time
>>
zhy do people zqtch this crqp
>>
>>57915916
Hopefully she doesn't get more than 2 episodes

Fucking boring whore
>>
>>57916212
JUST AZERTY MY SHIT UP
>>
File: 1457623136373.jpg (76 KB, 610x475) Image search: [Google]
1457623136373.jpg
76 KB, 610x475
>>57916265
This.
Muh Daenerys, muh Tyrion and Muh Jon are so normie fantasy characters who get WAY to much screen time... The interesting folk is either dead or irrelevant.

This show had potential, and they fucked everything up.
>>
>>57916036
This is probably going to happen unfortunately.
>>
>>57918133
fucking stannis. greatest men to ever live. stupid jews, stupid show
>>
is CIA still alive on the show?
>>
>>57915916
She has fat arms, poor girl.
>>
File: too old.png (272 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
too old.png
272 KB, 600x500
>>57915916

>Arya Stark is too old too. . .
>>
>>57915916
Are they still following the books or did they already overtake them? I stopped watching this halfway through season two.
>>
File: 324322892348.png (23 KB, 951x357) Image search: [Google]
324322892348.png
23 KB, 951x357
>GoT writers completely fuck up adapting the arcs of the last two books
O-okay, they said they'd diverge eventually... It's just a shame all of their OC sucks balls compared to the books
>GoT writers gleefully kill off Barristan Selmy, making his entire existence as a character in the show pointless, even after his actor appealed to them not to
What the fuck...
>GoT writers kill off Stannis is the most idiotic way possible
Goddamn it, I'm really disappointed, but it seems like Stan's actor really didn't like being in Game of Thrones. A-at least we still have Davos...
>GoT writers cut the scene where Dany gets explosive dysentery shortly after she rides off on the dragon and the Dothraki find her covered in shit, piss, puke, and menstrual blood
UNACCEPTABLE!
>>
File: stannisbros.jpg (598 KB, 1684x1118) Image search: [Google]
stannisbros.jpg
598 KB, 1684x1118
>>57918810
imo the show was going great and S4 was GOAT, but they completely shit the bed with S5 by diverging from the books even though they still had plenty of material from book 4&5. I have low hopes for this season. GRRM BOOK SIX WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.