[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does Europe really feel about gypsies? I always hear they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 490x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 490x615
How does Europe really feel about gypsies? I always hear they're scum, but is it just a meme or truth?
>>
>>57861109
those like like irish travelers
>>
>>57861109

>First for /balt/+/ausnz/
>First for /balt/+/ausnz
>First for /balt/+/ausn
>First for /balt/+/aus
>First for /balt/+/au
>First for /balt/+/a
>First for /balt/+/
>First for /balt/+
>First for /balt/
>First for /balt
>First for /bal
>First for /ba
>First for /b
>First for /
>First for
>First fo
>First f
>First
>Firs
>Fir
>Fi
>F
>
>F
>Fi
>Fir
>Firs
>First
>First f
>First fo
>First for
>First for /
>First for /b
>First for /ba
>First for /bal
>First for /balt
>First for /balt/
>First for /balt/+
>First for /balt/+/
>First for /balt/+/a
>First for /balt/+/au
>First for /balt/+/aus
>First for /balt/+/ausn
>First for /balt/+/ausnz
>First for /balt/+/ausnz/>First for JAPAN
>First for /balt/+/ausnz
>First for /balt/+/ausn
>First for /balt/+/aus
>First for /balt/+/au
>First for /balt/+/a
>First for /balt/+/
>First for /balt/+
>First for /balt/
>First for /balt
>First for /bal
>First for /ba
>First for /b
>First for /
>First for
>First fo
>First f
>First
>Firs
>Fir
>Fi
>F
>
>F
>Fi
>Fir
>Firs
>First
>First f
>First fo
>First for
>First for /
>First for /b
>First for /ba
>First for /bal
>First for /balt
>First for /balt/
>First for /balt/+
>First for /balt/+/
>First for /balt/+/a
>First for /balt/+/au
>First for /balt/+/aus
>First for /balt/+/ausn
>First for /balt/+/ausnz
>First for /balt/+/ausnz/
>>
>>57861164
autism
>>
>>57861164
Japan go home you're drunk.
>>
>>57861109
Bulgarians and Romanians aren't even human.
>>
>>57861109
They are probably same tier as zainichi in Japan.
So J hate them
>>
>>57861234
fresh off the boat and already shitposting
>>
>>57861109
>How does Europe really feel about gypsies?

Kill em all.
>>
>>57861164
Japan really is our greatest ally.
>>
>>57861109
absolute lowlife, their culture is literally to not accept any laws and steal everything they can get their hands on.

nothing but a detriment to society, wouldnt shed a tear if they magically disappeared :^)
>>
>>57861109
There's a Roma author who did screenwriting for a show about a gypsy family. Some gypsies thought it portrayed their culture as violent so they sent her death threats.
>>
>>57861109
they know black magic
>>
File: kek.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>57861416
>Some gypsies thought it portrayed their culture as violent so they sent her death threats.

why are finns so good with irony
>>
>>57861429
So do I but I have a job.
>>
>>57861109

Gypsies are strongly associated with Finns and Finnish culture here.

At least, they were until the Romanian and Bulgarian gypsies started coming.
>>
>>57861416
>Some gypsies thought it portrayed their culture as violent so they sent her death threats.

classic
>>
ONE big question and 2 related questions, do they have nationality?
Where are they mostly living around Europe?
I can't tell them apart from other Europeans.
How can I do they know about them?
>>
>>57861591
As I understand it real gypsies are from Romania. The rest are just wandering.
>>
>>57861405
>their culture is literally to not accept any laws and steal everything they can get their hands on

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>57861591
>do they have a nationality?
No.
>Where are they mostly living around Europe?
Mainly in Eastern Europe. You may find some in places like Spain though, at least that's where my first encounter with them happened.
>>
>>57861109
In some small town not far from mine, there was a little town event last summer, people played games, drank beer, ate barbecue, a nice get together until some gypsies came in, got drunk, then wanted to continue drinking but for free. Naturally they were cut off, and of course they got violent. They were four or five so they got thrown out at first. But being the gypsie scum they are, they came back with fifteen, twenty friends armed with bats and iron bars and trashed everything. Women and children were locked in inside, men fought outside, the mayor who was old got sent to the hospital. Some of the gypsies got arrested later, don't know what they got. But this is the kind of shit they do for fun. Go into places and ruin everything. And of course, leftists defend them
>>
>>57861617
me too because I found Romanians hate them so much here.
>>
>>57861109
I remember when I was working at a supermarket in hs, I saw a gypsie family try to argue with customer support that they wanted to return a bottle of wine that was a quarter full. I literally bagged it like 5 min ago and clearly saw the seal was there and was completely full.
>>
>>57861591
no
eastern yurop, but now its western yurop :^)
they are brown
>>
It's absolutely true, I don't even know how to describe those motherfuckers.
>>
>>57861617
they're from India
>>
>>57861698
>now its western yurop
>now

I wish, they arrived here 600 years ago.
>>
>>57861709
I thought that was a different branch of gypsies all together?
>>
>>57861591
They have clans and descendancy that is hypothized(?) to be in India.
They call themselves Roma, which is plural form of the term Rom in their language, ''Rom'' translates to ''Man''...
There are several subgroups of Romas.

>>57861145
See pic related, it's a typical Roma construction. Irish travellers don't seem to be related.
>>
>>57861617
>As I understand it real gypsies are from Romania.
No, we are just the biggest country that "exports" them. We got them from... the turks, or the tatars.
>>
>>57861655
Last time I visited Europe (i can't remember well, but it was maybe in Italy), some beggar-looking women (looks like handicapped) wearing in black clothe asked for money tourists (i gave some) but I don't know if they were gypsies.
>>
>>57861794
>black clothe

Probably a widow gypsy.
>>
>>57861109
check this out
http://www.vice.com/rs/video/upoznajte-rome-otac-sin-i-sveti-duh

protestant gypos singing like they are from alabama
>>
>>57861794

Probably an arab
>>
>>57861878
>arabs
>begging

Never seen one desu.
>>
>>57861878
Nope, gypsie. Arabs don't beg, they mug.
>>
>>57861794
A lot of those asking for money are gypsies. That's a classic tactic. They even go as far as to disfigure or cripple their children so that they garner sympathy and hopefully receive more money. Some of them will even try to sell you cheap rings that they swear is expansive, etc. Seriously they are all scum, including the children.
>>
>>57861109
Literal subhumans who contribute absolutely nothing to society, the only thing they're known here for is drug-dealing and hypnotizing people into handing over all their valuables. If there is one nation on Earth that deserves to be exterminated it's them unquestionably.
>>
>>57861783
>>57861109
Traditional gypsies are absolutely fine, like the ones pictured in both of these. They usually have one horse or a pony, and a caravan that they built themselves, and they travel around as one family, from place to place, usually selling things they have made out of scrap to get by, as well as doing some odd jobs. There is literally nothing wrong with these folk, they're completely harmless in my experience. Then you have the more modernized version of Gypsies, who travel around in beaten up old transit vans, make shit huts to live in out of sheet metal, shit in the streets, beg and rob from those who do not willingly give to them, get drunk in public, mug people, and steal for a living, sending their kids out to rob and shoplift, there are a lot of them in spain, and I actually saw a lot of them in Ireland too. They most likely have aids, so you can never engage in violence with them. Then there's the third kind, irish pikeys, who aren't much different from the former, except they fight amongst themselves much more than with toher people, and they generally tarmac driveways.
>>
>>57861794
>(i gave some)

Asshole!
>>
>>57861685
Sounds like muslims
>>
>>57861966
>Traditional gypsies are absolutely fine,

Stop. Nobody read any further than this.
>>
>>57861234
you arent either,ali raza
>>
>>57861109
send them all to the sun.
>>
>>57862007
Scum is scum. Arabs will do that when they're thrown out of or denied entrance in nightclubs. They come back with friends or sometimes a rifle and beat up or even kill the bouncers.
>>
>>57861966
>Traditional gypsies are absolutely fine, like the ones pictured in both of these
top bait
>>
>>57861966
That was an interesting read:
We know Romanis and they're super rich, kids all attending university.
>>
>>57861996
Don't blame for my ignorance my Swedish friend. I just didn't know about them well as you don't know about us, I thought gypsies were grazing ethnic living in the depth of wood or something like that.
>>
In my city they have a system where they take turns begging around the city and if you try to beg without their consent, they will beat you up.
>>
>American gypsies
>Irish gypsies
These look white to me.

Balkan gypsies look like Indians. They also rarely ever show any signs of having their own culture. I've seen some traditionally dressed ones, but it's very rare. The men usually collect scrap iron, paper from paper disposal units and stuff like that, while the women and children are begging. The women often steal (or cheaply buy) Catholic calendars from the Church and then resell them on the streets. Mothers often send their children to beg around while they're sitting nearby. The children (4 to 12 year olds) are often completely unsupervised. They look dirty and wear old clothes. They almost never say "please" but just say stuff like "Give me, I need it".

According to what I've heard, the women (who control the child beggars) are controlled by the men of the family, and if they fail to collect a certain amount of money in a given amount of time, they get beaten up by the men. Other than that, these gypsies aren't violent, at least not towards non-gypsies. Most of them are pretty friendly towards me.
>>
>>57861647
Pretty sure your local Tyrone-DeAndre-Jamal Johnson-Williams can help you out there fa.m
>>
>>57861647

at your local bikers club.
>>
>>57861966
So the ones that wander tend to be willing to work and are okay. And the ones that live in cities are basically white trash niggers that feel everyone owes a living?
>>
>>57861591
>do they have nationality?
Yes, they're a national minority in Croatia and rest of the Balkans. Originally, they're medieval immigrants from India.
>>
They are scum of the earth.
Imagine Niggers mixed with Abbos wanna be Slavs looking like Indians.
>>
>>57862189
>These look white to me.
>Balkan gypsies look like Indians.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26374132
Interesting is the comparatively low level of R1a and R1b in Balkan Roma.
Regarding Balkan Roma, their R1b is predominantly of West European type, there is even Romanian Roma L21

So, in other words, western gypsies are mixed with europeans.
>>
I've literally never heard of a single person who has had a good experience with them. The typical SJW moron will obviously defend them, but has never actually met one. It's true that everyone hates them and pre-judges them massively, but that's because their entire culture is based on criminal activity and defending yourself against it by being very cautious around them is just sensible.

My own experiences with gypsies (i.e. Roma) and travellers (i.e. Irish):
>A group of travellers move in on a patch of council land near me. Many cars in the neighbourhood (including mine) have their windows smashed and CD players robbed. When the police are round they say "We're not meant to say this, but it's pretty obvious that this crime is coming from the travellers"
>Group of travellers move onto the football pitches that I used to play on as a kid. Council can't move them. My team can't train there until they move. They do after increasing public pressure after maybe a few weeks, but tear up all the grass, leave all their rubbish behind, essentially just make the place a shithole.
>A couple of gypsy women come into the place I work. I'm immediately suspicious, but trying to hide my power level in public and try to treat them politely and respectfully. They pull a change-raising scam on me, and like an idiot, I fall for it. They end up walking out with £200 from the till, and I end up furious with myself because I should have just told them to fuck off.
>Travelling around Europe, gypsies begging in every major tourist city. Sometimes just on the side of the street, sometimes they come up to your table while you're eating and won't leave you alone until you either pay them, ignore them completely for ages, or get aggressive. It's all a massive scam, men in expensive cars go round to each one at the end of the day collecting money.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.