[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone got more of these in this style?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1503x1656) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1503x1656
Anyone got more of these in this style?
>>
Zakhar seems like a pretty cool guy
>>
a man and his girl go out to drive under moonlight. they stop at one at a side of road. he turn to his girl and

says:
"baby, i love u very much"
"what is it honey?"
"our car is broken down. i think the engine in broken. ill walk and get some more fuel."
"ok. ill stay here and look after our stereo. there have been news reports of steres being stolen"
"good idea. keep the doors locked no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to get full for the car. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, we was supposed to

be back by now" . then the girl here a scratching sound and a voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds

her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and a man door hand hook car door
>>
>>57850670
>out to check and a man door hand hook car door

what
>>
>>57850706
You actually read that shit? You serious?
>>
>>57850670
Pasta
>>
>>57850508
Vasya is the coolest
>>
File: 1459572568904.jpg (51 KB, 615x593) Image search: [Google]
1459572568904.jpg
51 KB, 615x593
>>
>>57850508
Zakhar and artyom are based
>>
File: 5646456854345.jpg (34 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
5646456854345.jpg
34 KB, 400x590
>>57850670
>actually forgot about this pasta
>read it again just now

fug i'll never know
>>
>>57850508
These guys seem pretty cool actually.
>>
>>57850670
OLD MEME ALERT
>>
>>57850508
Artyom is in the closet, he sounds alright though.
>>
File: slav romance.jpg (1 MB, 615x6594) Image search: [Google]
slav romance.jpg
1 MB, 615x6594
some slav themed stuff? this one is cute
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.