[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions for EU citizens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: download (1).png (255 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
255 KB, 500x328
>When growing up, what did your parents tell you about the EU?
>Can Europeans really up and live anywhere on the continent? No immigration process or anything?
>Besides Erasmus, are there continent-wide programs for young people?
>Had the EU not been founded, how might things be different?
>>
1-.Nothing

2-.Yes if is within the EU borders.

3-.idk

4-.Things would be better and not under the IV Reich by those bastards germans that's for sure.
>>
>>57847533
Not much
>Can Europeans really up and live anywhere on the continent? No immigration process or anything?
Yes. Could go on a plane and live in Lisbon for a year right now.
More than young people probably
Things would go to the shitter faster or slower. We just dont know.
>>
>>57847533
>>When growing up, what did your parents tell you about the EU?
That we are not invited
>>Can Europeans really up and live anywhere on the continent? No immigration process or anything?
More or less
>>Besides Erasmus, are there continent-wide programs for young people?
I don't know LMAO. But I don't think
>>Had the EU not been founded, how might things be different?
I would change my money into Lira instead of Euro for my weekend shopping
>>
>>57847615
>>57847619
>>57847623
So you can seriously just live indefinitely in any part of the continent?
>>
>>57847759
yes nigga
>>
>>57847533
nothing
pretty much
i dont know but some euroshill will surely tell you
we'd be either free or ruled by some other cuck organisation
>>
File: feelseuroman.png (728 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
feelseuroman.png
728 KB, 1024x685
>>57847797
Baller.

More general Europe questions if anyone feels like answering.

>What's East Asian immigration like in Europe?
>Are Bosnians and Albanians more secular then other Muslims?
>I hear that crime in Europe is different from here. Crime rates are higher, but violent crimes as a total are much lower. Is this true?
>Is there any legitimate, foreseeable future where Africans and Arabs in Europe get removed? If so, how?
>Will Christianity ever see a revival in the European continent?
>Will Europe turn to become more divided or more united in 50 years?
>Are taxes and prices in Europe as shitty as they are made out to be? Is it worth it to have a "high quality of life"?
>>
>>57848124
Mostly educated computer or ee related workforce.
>Are Bosnians and Albanians more secular then other Muslims?
If by secular you mean less practicing, then yes.
>I hear that crime in Europe is different from here. Crime rates are higher, but violent crimes as a total are much lower. Is this true?
in the same way waves of different europeans moved to the us and integrated, the immigrants from the east and south will eventualyl do the same
>Is there any legitimate, foreseeable future where Africans and Arabs in Europe get removed? If so, how?
>Will Christianity ever see a revival in the European continent?
No
>Will Europe turn to become more divided or more united in 50 years?
Not to the extent of war. Probably more united when russia tries to invade.
>Are taxes and prices in Europe as shitty as they are made out to be? Is it worth it to have a "high quality of life"?
can be a pain. but i'd rather have the security net that we have
>>
>>57848124
In central europe there are mostly Vietnamese. Some of them run small restaurants, sell clothes or run criminal organizations. Their kids speak perfectly new language.
>>
Nobody really cared about it at all here until relatively recently.
Yep. Not too common unless you're old though.
No idea, I hope not.
Migrant crisis would've been handled better, beyond that no idea.
>>

only if it is inside the Schengen area. Tomorrow, I could leave Belgium for Paris, Madrid, Helsinki or Budapest for as much time as i want
>>
>>57847533
There's also Comenius for high schools. Been on it in Bongistan and Spain.
>>
>>57847533
>>When growing up, what did your parents tell you about the EU?
I literally didn't know it existed until I was 19 (about 4 years ago) and found out about fag smoking pint drinking man on youtube
>>Can Europeans really up and live anywhere on the continent? No immigration process or anything?
Yup.
>>Besides Erasmus, are there continent-wide programs for young people?
idk
>>Had the EU not been founded, how might things be different?
Our American masters would be annoyed because their companies would ahve to cuck every small Euro country one by one rather than just cucking us all at one in the EU
>>
I'm an EU citizen

My mom didn't care, my dad thinks it's really cool because it gives out free money
Yes
Probably
It would be a little harder to travel, but Europe would be much more secure and we wouldn't be seeing the rise of nationalism that we are today
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.